Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Tournaments and Events
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2014, 07:39 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallgreenstar Pro Tour 2014

Welcome to the Pro Tour 2014

The Pro Tour is an event where points get awarded each calendar month for a series of months, and these points are weighted by the volume you play.

The first tour event will run from 1st Jan 2014 until 31st March 2014
  • Free to enter
  • Post your screen name below to enter (choose just 1 site)
  • You don't need to do any tracking or submissions - all that will be done for you.
  • Winner gets $25 and a Bling Title
  • Standard Deepest Finish rules apply with a 5000 field size cap, and only tournament scores of $100 or above are eligible
In each of the 3 months the following points will be awarded:

1. Deepest Finish: 1000 divided by No. of tournaments played = Points (a minimum of 10 points and a maximum of 25 points will always be awarded)
2. 2nd Deepest Finish: 800 divided by No. of tournaments played = Points (a minimum of 8 points and a maximum of 20 points will always be awarded)
3. 3rd Deepest Finish: 600 divided by No. of tournaments played = Points (a minimum of 6 points and a maximum of 15 points will always be awarded)
4. 4th Deepest Finish: 400 divided by No. of tournaments played = Points (a minimum of 4 points and a maximum of 10 points will always be awarded)
5. 5th Deepest Finish: 200 divided by No. of tournaments played = Points (a minimum of 2 points and a maximum of 5 points will always be awarded)

Say for example Fred has a result of 4/3000 and Jim has a result of 5/3000, but Fred played 300 tournaments in the month and Jim played 50. Then Fred scores 1000/300 = 3.33 (increased to 10 pts to meet the minimum). Jim scores 800/50 = 16 points.

You can only place once on the points table. So it's just your deepest finish for the month that counts. Then after they are ranked in order, the volume weighting is then applied to determine the monthly points.
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 01-01-2014, 07:45 PM
Surfers Event Winner x5
Elite Supernova Staker II
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3

Staker Points: 30339.75
TPS: 2710.72
Plays at : Home
Game of choice : Holdem
Fav. Online Player : Prolly VLC
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
LeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

MCC2005 Pokerstars, gl folks

Old 01-01-2014, 11:01 PM
Surfers Event Winner x6
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x3
Pro Tour Winner

Staker Points: 17343.16
TPS: 166.9
Plays at : PokerStars
Game of choice : PL omaha, PLO8
Fav. Pro : Tony G
Spungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via MSN to Spungo

I'm in!
Spungo on stars

Old 01-02-2014, 12:04 AM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse XII

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 14931.81
TPS: 78160.49
Frogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Agent Bear - Stars

The pro tour where you get rewarded for not playing much and luckboxing a tourney . Sounds very professional.

Would be fairer if you let a person get more than 1 deepest finish

Last edited by Frogman3 : 01-02-2014 at 12:10 AM.

Old 01-02-2014, 12:34 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Count me in!
Dr.Justice on Stars
DrJustize on FTP Scratch this one

Last edited by DrJustice : 01-02-2014 at 01:03 PM.

Old 01-02-2014, 01:02 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 3824.51
TPS: 14136.305
Plays at : pokerstars
Fav. Online Player : frogtrain97
Fav. Pro : tony helmuth
char Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Poker

im in pro.ashley69
iraseallinalot

Old 01-03-2014, 03:28 AM
Administrator

Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman3 View Post
Agent Bear - Stars

The pro tour where you get rewarded for not playing much and luckboxing a tourney . Sounds very professional.

Would be fairer if you let a person get more than 1 deepest finish
I originally drafted it as max 2 DFs per person so I was in partial agreement with you at one point. In the end I narrowed the min and max ranges to enable a single luckbox to be trumped by super high volume consistancy. For example Pure Luckbox gets 25 pts, and Volume Guy gets 8+8+10 = 26.

If there are less than 10 entrants I will consider the max 2 DFs again, to prevent Pure Luckbox picking up too-easy other points in the other months.
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 01-03-2014, 07:57 AM
Surfers Event Winner
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 160
TPS: 2701.5
Plays at : Pokerstars and FTP
Game of choice : Texas Holdem
Fav. Pro : Phil Ivey
Bladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of Poker

No idea if ill play any mtts, but Bladedge90 on stars

Old 01-03-2014, 10:35 AM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Platinum Staker - Verified
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 779.02
TPS: 5069.93
Plays at : Full Tits again yey
Game of choice : NL Holdem
Fav. Online Player : johnny4f
Fav. Pro : Liv, obv
MrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to MrHoliday Send a message via Skype™ to MrHoliday

Yeah guess I'm in MrNeverdie

New house, 10000 BBs

Check raise a donk into oblivion - Priceless

"Principle is the same, rest is nuances"

You call when I float, and I turn my ace

Balkanian tango always ends up on the pavement

Old 01-04-2014, 04:51 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 3732.6
TPS: 1641.68
Plays at : stars
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : KevinThorn
Fav. Pro : PB-SP-SC
kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to kevinthorn

i apply, kevinthorn stars

Old 01-04-2014, 07:07 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Platinum Staker - Verified
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 779.02
TPS: 5069.93
Plays at : Full Tits again yey
Game of choice : NL Holdem
Fav. Online Player : johnny4f
Fav. Pro : Liv, obv
MrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to MrHoliday Send a message via Skype™ to MrHoliday

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthorn View Post
i apply, kevinthorn stars
Congrats man, nh, wp etc

New house, 10000 BBs

Check raise a donk into oblivion - Priceless

"Principle is the same, rest is nuances"

You call when I float, and I turn my ace

Balkanian tango always ends up on the pavement

Old 01-05-2014, 09:52 PM
Administrator

Deadline for any further entrants: 23:59 ET Sun 12th Jan

Old 01-06-2014, 01:10 AM
Elite Supernova Staker II
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 21892.25
TPS: 9305.13
jappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to jappie007

ok in. jappie007

Old 01-14-2014, 08:36 AM
Administrator

Final list of entrants:

MCC2005 - Stars
Spungo - Stars
Agent Bear - Stars
Dr.Justice - Stars
pro.ashley69 - Stars
Bladedge90 - Stars
MrNeverdie - Stars
kevinthorn - Stars
jappie007 - Stars

Good luck all

Old 01-14-2014, 10:12 AM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Staker Points: 12350.029999999999
TPS: 36978.17
Plays at : CampusBar
Fav. Online Player : Ademir Galeno
Fav. Pro : dude904
ouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
Final list of entrants:

MCC2005 - Stars
Spungo - Stars
Agent Bear - Stars
Dr.Justice - Stars
pro.ashley69 - Stars
Bladedge90 - Stars
MrNeverdie - Stars
kevinthorn - Stars
jappie007 - Stars

Good luck all

i see one pro here (pro ashley 69) and a plethora of donks
easy game imo

dude904 paid me $9001 for this promotional forum sig

awaiting funds

Old 01-14-2014, 11:42 AM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

I decided not to play to give you sickos a fair chance.

Have fun and good luck

Where's KT?

Old 01-14-2014, 01:12 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse - Verified
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 4974.33
TPS: 10415.99
Plays at : Stars, FTP, 888, Ipo
Game of choice : Omaha H/L, NLHE
Fav. Pro : Negreanu
no1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Poker

Blah, am I too late?

Old 01-14-2014, 01:22 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1yidmax View Post
Blah, am I too late?
I can squeeze you in, np

Old 01-14-2014, 01:29 PM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Staker Points: 12350.029999999999
TPS: 36978.17
Plays at : CampusBar
Fav. Online Player : Ademir Galeno
Fav. Pro : dude904
ouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

in that case im in too

my first result im posting is 1/10000 in every tcoop i play

dude904 paid me $9001 for this promotional forum sig

awaiting funds

Old 01-14-2014, 01:33 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Silver Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner

no1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
I can squeeze you in, np
Tyvm Venice, gl all.

Old 01-14-2014, 01:33 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Silver Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner

1MTM91 Pokerstars, ty.

Old 01-14-2014, 02:45 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Yo venice, wheres mah sharkfin money bro, u been duckin mah calls, when me n my crew roll by ur house the lights are always off. You better have mah money man

Old 01-30-2014, 10:03 AM
Administrator

2 days left to nail a decent January score

Old 02-01-2014, 10:30 PM
Administrator

January volume

kevinthorn - Stars 2442
Agent Bear - Stars 1295
pro.ashley69 - Stars 1215
1MTM91 - Stars 448
MrNeverdie - Stars 402
Spungo - Stars 232
ouchbadbeat - Stars 223
Dr.Justice - Stars 151
jappie007 - Stars 121
MCC2005 - Stars 34
Bladedge90 - Stars 7

January Deepest Finishes (Top 5 Players)

kevinthorn - 0.0002
pro.ashley69 - 0.000593472
Agent Bear - 0.000627746
ouchbadbeat - 0.001806685
1MTM91 - 0.00472255

Volume based points

kevinthorn - 0.40950041
pro.ashley69 - 0.658436214
Agent Bear - 0.463320463
ouchbadbeat - 1.793721973
1MTM91 - 0.446428571

1.5 bonus points for highest raw score (only applicable if all are below the min boundary)

Points adjusted by min/max boundaries

kevinthorn - 10 pts
pro.ashley69 - 8 pts
Agent Bear - 6 pts
ouchbadbeat - 4 + 1.5 = 5.5 pts
1MTM91 - 2 pts

Good luck in Feb

Old 02-02-2014, 04:57 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse XII

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 14931.81
TPS: 78160.49
Frogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

What about 10 points bonus for highest $ score ?

Old 02-02-2014, 05:12 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

no idea whats going on here but i see i have the most points so im happy

Old 03-05-2014, 07:37 PM
Administrator

Feb volume

Agent Bear - Stars 1065
pro.ashley69 - Stars 905
1MTM91 - Stars 536
Spungo - Stars 387
kevinthorn - Stars 360
jappie007 - Stars 219
MCC2005 - Stars 147
Dr.Justice - Stars 103
ouchbadbeat - Stars 78
MrNeverdie - Stars 9
Bladedge90 - Stars 0

Feb Deepest Finishes (Top 5 Players)

1MTM91 0.00024888
pro.ashley69 0.000465766
Agent Bear 0.000520562
Spungo 0.002635046
kevinthorn 0.003243243

Volume based points

1MTM91 1.865671642
pro.ashley69 0.883977901
Agent Bear 0.563380282
Spungo 1.033591731
kevinthorn 0.555555556

1.5 bonus points for highest raw score (only applicable if all are below the min boundary)

1MTM91 10 + 1.5 = 11.5
pro.ashley69 8
Agent Bear 6
Spungo 4
kevinthorn 2

Overall Points after Jan and Feb

pro.ashley69 - 16 pts
1MTM91 - 13.5 pts
kevinthorn - 12 pts
Agent Bear - 12 pts
ouchbadbeat - 5.5 pts
Spungo 4

Old 03-06-2014, 03:41 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

I guess i need to play better and more games

Old 04-04-2014, 09:37 AM
Administrator

March volume

1MTM91 - Stars 793
pro.ashley69 - Stars 419
kevinthorn - Stars 361
jappie007 - Stars 311
Agent Bear - Stars 269
Spungo - Stars 231
Dr.Justice - Stars 98
MCC2005 - Stars 79
ouchbadbeat - Stars 77
MrNeverdie - Stars 0
Bladedge90 - Stars 0

March Deepest Finishes (Top 5 Players)

jappie007 - 0.000709555
kevinthorn - 0.001416431
1MTM91 - 0.001440922
Spungo - 0.0034
pro.ashley69 - 0.004688063

Volume based points

jappie007 - 3.215434084
kevinthorn - 2.216066482
1MTM91 - 0.756620429
Spungo - 1.731601732
pro.ashley69 - 0.477326969

jappie007 10 + 1.5 = 11.5
kevinthorn 8
1MTM91 6
Spungo 4
pro.ashley69 2

Overall Points

kevinthorn - 20 pts
1MTM91 - 19.5 pts
pro.ashley69 - 18 pts
Agent Bear - 12 pts
jappie - 11.5 pts
Spungo 8
ouchbadbeat - 5.5 pts

KevinThorn wins the Pro Tour Season 1 - so close in the end. Expect title and shipment today or tomorrow.

Pro Tour Season 2 will start soon (probably straight after Survivor), with just a few formula tweaks

Old 04-04-2014, 11:58 AM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 3824.51
TPS: 14136.305
Fav. Online Player : frogtrain97
Fav. Pro : tony helmuth
char Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
March volume

1MTM91 - Stars 793
pro.ashley69 - Stars 419
kevinthorn - Stars 361
jappie007 - Stars 311
Agent Bear - Stars 269
Spungo - Stars 231
Dr.Justice - Stars 98
MCC2005 - Stars 79
ouchbadbeat - Stars 77
MrNeverdie - Stars 0
Bladedge90 - Stars 0

March Deepest Finishes (Top 5 Players)

jappie007 - 0.000709555
kevinthorn - 0.001416431
1MTM91 - 0.001440922
Spungo - 0.0034
pro.ashley69 - 0.004688063

Volume based points

jappie007 - 3.215434084
kevinthorn - 2.216066482
1MTM91 - 0.756620429
Spungo - 1.731601732
pro.ashley69 - 0.477326969

jappie007 10 + 1.5 = 11.5
kevinthorn 8
1MTM91 6
Spungo 4
pro.ashley69 2

Overall Points

kevinthorn - 20 pts
1MTM91 - 19.5 pts
pro.ashley69 - 18 pts
Agent Bear - 12 pts
jappie - 11.5 pts
Spungo 8
ouchbadbeat - 5.5 pts

KevinThorn wins the Pro Tour Season 1 - so close in the end. Expect title and shipment today or tomorrow.

Pro Tour Season 2 will start soon (probably straight after Survivor), with just a few formula tweaks
lol i really dont understand how i finshed last here this month please explain

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker