Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Poker Forums Area > Poker Hand Analysis > Texas Holdem Tournament Hands
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-2014, 04:20 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallgreenstar Best Played Hand Contest

Best Played Hand Contest

When: Until end of April
Prize: $7.77

Rules

1. All hands must be posted within 3 hours of the hand happening.
2. You must start a new thread in the Hand Analysis forum, and post the raw hand history in the first post of that thread (not a link).
3. Include "BPHC" somewhere in your title.
4. Each member can submit upto 4 hands maxmimum.

So discussion of hands can take place as normal, and then at the end I will pull all the "BPHC" hands together for the voting

Voting at the end

At the end of March a vote-for-4 voting system will be used (members allocating 4 pts, 3 pts, 2 pts, and 1 pt to the hands that they think were the best played hands). You may include a vote for your own hand if you wish, but you can only allocate your own hand a maximum of 2 pts
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Last edited by Venice : 04-03-2014 at 05:47 PM. Reason: extended date

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 04-03-2014, 05:43 PM
Administrator

Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Not many hands entered in March, so extended until end of April. I will also add a homepage link to this thread, by way of a reminder about the contest.
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 04-03-2014, 05:56 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse XII

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 14931.81
TPS: 78160.49
Frogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

I didn't even know the comp had started/existed... so maybe the same for other people as well which is why not many entries

Old 04-03-2014, 06:25 PM

Staker Points: 53.64
TPS: 0
Plays at : Pokerstars
Fav. Online Player : 666bonez187
bonez Poker Forum Living Legendbonez Poker Forum Living Legendbonez Poker Forum Living Legendbonez Poker Forum Living Legendbonez Poker Forum Living Legendbonez Poker Forum Living Legendbonez Poker Forum Living Legendbonez Poker Forum Living Legendbonez Poker Forum Living Legend

ok... i'm in.... im sure il find myself in some interesting spots

Old 04-04-2014, 09:01 AM

Staker Points: 53.64
TPS: 0
Plays at : Pokerstars
Fav. Online Player : 666bonez187
bonez Poker Forum Living Legendbonez Poker Forum Living Legendbonez Poker Forum Living Legendbonez Poker Forum Living Legendbonez Poker Forum Living Legendbonez Poker Forum Living Legendbonez Poker Forum Living Legendbonez Poker Forum Living Legendbonez Poker Forum Living Legend

ok, can these be from any sort of games, eg.. omaha.. hold em etc... or are they strictly hold em?

Old 04-04-2014, 10:04 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonez View Post
ok, can these be from any sort of games, eg.. omaha.. hold em etc... or are they strictly hold em?
Any game, any format, any limit

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker