Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Tournaments and Events
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-2008, 04:58 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallgreenstar Team Event Signup Sheet

This is the sign-up thread for the upcoming Team Event. More details on the event can be found in the Feb/Mar/Apr Event Schedule (here)

There are 7 teams taking part (and spaces for a max of 35 members). The teams are:

Team UK (now Team Santa Maria)
Team Holland
Team Europe
Team USA
Team Canada
Team Vanuatu
Team Rest of the World

To sign up to the event reply below and sent $1 to surfersadmin (admin only) on Pokerstars. I will personally add $2 extra to the prizepool for every person that enters.

Specify 2 teams in your reply. These are the teams you will be pooled in for the draft. You should pick your own country/region wherever possible.

Vanuatu and Rest of the World are for members who dont have a natural home on the list, or dont have a natural "2nd choice".

It is a requirement of all Vanuatu team members to spend 2 weeks on Vanuatu to prove their allegience to the country (see below). See expensiveflights.com for travel details.

When the player draft starts, captains will only be able to pick from players listed in their team pool. Once selected by a captain, the player will be taken out of their 2nd pool.

Sign-up below, and Good Luck
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vanuatu.JPG (18.6 KB, 216 views)
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 02-20-2008, 04:59 PM
Administrator

Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Teams

Team Draft Pools

Team Santa Maria (Pool) (Europe Team 2)
1. Jenpoker (Capt)
2. ouchbadbeat
3. KevinThorn
4. UFCWatcher
6. xxCraxerxx

Team Holland (Pool)
1. TomPerez (Capt)
2. Dutchmart
3. Fighting Mike
4. Spungo
5. jappie007
6. Hesaf
7. Tomfan
8. xxCraxerxx

Team Europe (Pool)
1. DrJustice (Capt)
2. Dutchmart
3. ouchbadbeat
4. Fighting Mike
5. Jenpoker
6. Spungo
7. jappie007
8. Hesaf
9. KevinThorn
10. Tomfan
11. Unaccounted

Team USA (Pool)
1. tramp1579 (Capt)
2. bj316
3. Meatonabun
4. rummy
5. Highroller
6. Lemon11

Team Canada (Pool)
1. Christo_r_6 (Capt)
2. sotheysay
3. RiverWheel
4. NightTrain87
5. Lapch0ng
6. Leafsfan1122
7. SHOWPLOPPPER
8. UFCWatcher

Team Vanuatu (Pool)
1. Smokinat420 (Capt)
2. bj316
3. Meatonabun
4. PB-SP-SC
5. se-vinher
6. Highroller
7. Lemon11

Team Bahamas (Pool)
1. BlueRain (Capt)
2. sotheysay
3. PB-SP-SC
4. se-vinher
5. Christo_r_6
6. RiverWheel
7. NightTrain87
8. Lapch0ng
9. rummy
10. Leafsfan1122
11. Unaccounted
12. SHOWPLOPPPER

Prizepool = $31 from entrants + $62 from me = $93

Captains

Team Santa Maria - Jenpoker
Team Holland - TomPerez
Team Europe - DrJustice
Team USA - tramp1579
Team Canada - christo_r_6
Team Vanuatu - smokinat420
Team Bahamas - BlueRain

Indiv Country Teams
Holland
Canada
USA

European Teams
Santa Maria
Team Europe

Rest of the World Teams
Team Vanuatu
Team Bahamas
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 02-20-2008, 07:40 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Silver Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 4518.88
TPS: 0
Plays at : PokerStars
Game of choice : Sit 'n Go
Fav. Online Player : spacegravy
Fav. Pro : Dani Stern
DutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

DutchMart for team Holland (1st) and team Europe (2nd)!

Buck sent.
the F word is the effing best word in the dictionary. now stfu.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PB-SP-SC View Post
DonkMart is playing

W-T-F

Old 02-20-2008, 07:43 PM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Staker Points: 12350.029999999999
TPS: 36978.17
Plays at : CampusBar
Fav. Online Player : Ademir Galeno
Fav. Pro : dude904
ouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

UK & Europe for me, $1 sent

dude904 paid me $9001 for this promotional forum sig

awaiting funds

Old 02-20-2008, 07:57 PM
Surfers Event Winner

Staker Points: 0
Plays at : Pokerstars, Unibet
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : QuasiFiction
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
Fighting Mike has a lot of hatersFighting Mike has a lot of hatersFighting Mike has a lot of hatersFighting Mike has a lot of haters
Send a message via MSN to Fighting Mike

Holland & Europe for me, $1 sent.

Old 02-20-2008, 08:00 PM
Gold Staker - Verified
Surfers Event Winner x2

Staker Points: 706.62
TPS: 190.655
sotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Poker

Sent $1, Canada & Rest plz/

Old 02-20-2008, 08:06 PM
Staking Manager
Platinum Staker - Verified
Surfers Event Winner x9
WSOSP Winner x2

Staker Points: 365.02
Fav. Pro : Annie Duke
Jenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living Legend

$1 sent

UK and Europe please

(if you need UK captains, my arm could probably be twisted, but only as a last resort )

Member of The M&Ms

Old 02-20-2008, 08:06 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

$1 sent, Team Europe for the Win

Old 02-20-2008, 08:40 PM
Moderator & Staking Manager
Surfers Event Winner x14
Silver Supernova Staker - Verified
WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 1771.78
TPS: 7.535
Plays at : Carbon Poker
Game of choice : NL hold em
tramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

$1.00 sent, team USA.

Old 02-20-2008, 09:52 PM
Verified Member
Surfers Event Winner x8
Sharkfin Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 57.96
TPS: 9.71
Plays at : AC or Full Tilt
Game of choice : Razz
Fav. Online Player : Ummm... me?
Fav. Pro : Gus Hansen
bj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via AIM to bj316

$1... US and Vanuatu PLEASE! I have photographic proof I was in vanuatu coming soon!

Old 02-20-2008, 10:17 PM
Gold Staker - Verified
Silver Level Horse
Surfers Event Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 379.49
TPS: 25.27
Fav. Online Player : Flop Sailor
Fav. Pro : Flop Sailor
Meatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of Poker

$1 sent. US and Vanuatu please.

(Originally I was thinking that the two figures photographed on Vanuatu were Venice and Jen. But they sound more like Dr J and Tom P.)

Old 02-21-2008, 01:21 AM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

I'm in
Rest of the World and Vanuatu
Aloha!

Old 02-21-2008, 12:41 PM
Silver Supernova Horse
Elite Supernova Staker III

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 44887.12
TPS: 3125.505
Game of choice : NLHE MTTs.
Fav. Online Player : durrrr
TomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to TomPerez Send a message via Skype™ to TomPerez

$1 sent, go Holland!!

My blog is inactive again, check it out!

[9/23/2010 5:45:13 PM] mark withers: ha ur too smart to get levelled i fail
^^^^^^ Listen to this man. Many have tried, many have failed. Your tries are useless, for I am Erik, The Unlevelable!
Except for Sal, he did it

Old 02-21-2008, 03:41 PM
Surfers Event Winner x7
Platinum Horse - Verified
Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 1515.18
TPS: 238.285
Game of choice : Omaha Hi/Lo
Fav. Online Player : The Guy Losing To Me
Fav. Pro : not Dude904
smokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via AIM to smokinat420 Send a message via Skype™ to smokinat420

is it correct that i am team captian of Team Vanuatu ?

$1 sent
u suck.
im just unlucky
"You've got to get to the stage in life where going for it is more important than winning or losing"

PokerstarsID: smokinat420
FullTiltID: smokinat420
Heropoker: smokesmoke
OMAHA H/L MASTER!!!!

Old 02-21-2008, 05:11 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Venice - take me out from VAnuatu team, please... just Rest of the World for me, or BRASIL!
and a suggestion...
what about a SOUTH AMERICA team??
we have me, RiverWheel, se-vinher, and JulyBrasil from Brazil, and andreas_arg from Argentina...

Last edited by PB-SP-SC : 02-21-2008 at 05:15 PM.

Old 02-21-2008, 05:17 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
se-vinher Poker Forum Rookie

im in
rest of the world.
vamuuuuuuuuu

Old 02-21-2008, 05:26 PM
Surfers Event Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 80.26
TPS: 16.06
Fav. Online Player : Peter Forsberg
Fav. Pro : Joe Sakic
christo_r_6 Poker Forum Expertchristo_r_6 Poker Forum Expertchristo_r_6 Poker Forum Expertchristo_r_6 Poker Forum Expertchristo_r_6 Poker Forum Expert

I'm in, Canada and rest of the world please.
$1 sent.
"So just naked?"
"Yeah... but with a belt on"

Old 02-21-2008, 07:55 PM
Surfers Event Winner x28
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner x5
SNG Champion
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 22183.18
TPS: 81.7
Game of choice : No Limit Holdem
RiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

I'm in. The Rest of the World & Canada. $1.00 sent to surfersadmin.

Old 02-21-2008, 08:09 PM
Surfers Event Winner x10
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 45550.62
TPS: 3184.68
Game of choice : NL Hold'Em
Fav. Online Player : DutchMart
Fav. Pro : Lex Veldhuis
BlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to BlueRain

Team Holland(1) or Team Europe(2) for me plz
$1 on its way!

Stars ID: Jroen Poker(Ermelo)
FTP ID: BlueRain16(E)

Old 02-21-2008, 09:26 PM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3
SNG Champion
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 60373.23
TPS: 16052.37
Game of choice : NLHE Turbos
Fav. Online Player : UPGRAYEDD420
NightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to NightTrain87 Send a message via Skype™ to NightTrain87

Count me in too. Canada and Rest of the World. $1 Sent.

Old 02-21-2008, 09:30 PM
Surfers Event Winner x6
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x3
Pro Tour Winner

Staker Points: 17343.16
TPS: 166.9
Game of choice : PL omaha, PLO8
Fav. Pro : Tony G
Spungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via MSN to Spungo

Sent 1 dollar. Team Holland (1) and Team Europe (2)

Old 02-21-2008, 09:40 PM
Gold Staker - Verified
Supernova Elite Horse

Surfers Event Winner x4
WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x3

Staker Points: 6857.9
TPS: 1201.37
Fav. Online Player : AltyAA
Fav. Pro : Michael DeMichelle
Lapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via MSN to Lapch0ng Send a message via Skype™ to Lapch0ng

sent. Team CANADA

Old 02-21-2008, 09:55 PM
Banned

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Game of choice : NL Holdem
turok64 Best Poker Forum Member Contender

whats the cost??? of the tourneys

Old 02-21-2008, 09:58 PM
Gold Level Staker
Gold Horse - Verified

Surfers Event Winner x4

Staker Points: 132.3
TPS: 119.62
Plays at : poker stars
rummy Poker Forum Expertrummy Poker Forum Expertrummy Poker Forum Expertrummy Poker Forum Expertrummy Poker Forum Expertrummy Poker Forum Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by turok64 View Post
whats the cost??? of the tourneys
http://www.surferspoker.com/showthread.php?t=10465

Old 02-22-2008, 04:19 PM
Administrator

19 entrants so far. Very good. Current Prizepool of $57.00

Max of 16 spots still available.

Remember you always need to be in 2 pools (with the exception of captains)

Also, any more captain volunteers for UK, Canada, or Rest of the World, then post about that also in this thread.

Old 02-22-2008, 07:59 PM
Elite Supernova Staker II
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 21892.25
TPS: 9305.13
Plays at : pokerstars
jappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to jappie007

holland and europe
$1 sent

Old 02-24-2008, 03:55 AM
Contact a mod before
sending funds to this user
Gold Level Staker

Staker Points: 126.95
TPS: 165.115
Plays at : Pokerstars.com
Game of choice : Texas Hold'em
Fav. Online Player : my_emolument
Fav. Pro : Phil Ivey
NSC44 Best Poker Forum Member ContenderNSC44 Best Poker Forum Member ContenderNSC44 Best Poker Forum Member ContenderNSC44 Best Poker Forum Member Contender
Send a message via MSN to NSC44 Send a message via Skype™ to NSC44

so i need to send a buck to participate?

if not i would like to join for canada or us as second choice

and ill offer to be a canada captain

Last edited by NSC44 : 02-24-2008 at 04:01 AM.

Old 02-24-2008, 04:15 AM
Surfers Event Winner x7
Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 1515.18
TPS: 238.285
Game of choice : Omaha Hi/Lo
Fav. Online Player : The Guy Losing To Me
Fav. Pro : not Dude904
smokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via AIM to smokinat420 Send a message via Skype™ to smokinat420

yes $1 to enter and all events will have a buyin so you need to have about $12 i do believe
u suck.
im just unlucky
"You've got to get to the stage in life where going for it is more important than winning or losing"

PokerstarsID: smokinat420
FullTiltID: smokinat420
Heropoker: smokesmoke
OMAHA H/L MASTER!!!!

Old 02-24-2008, 06:23 AM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Gold Supernova Staker
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified

SNG Champion x2

Staker Points: 8224.99
TPS: 905.305
Plays at : FullTilt
Game of choice : Holdem NoLimit
Fav. Pro : 'KidPoker' Negreanu
Hesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of Poker

I'm in for Holland & Europe
$1 sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthorn View Post
I LOVE YOU hesaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
along came hesaf like an express train
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
I feel such a noob.
PS: Hesaf
FTP: Whozznext

Old 02-24-2008, 07:37 AM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 3732.6
TPS: 1641.68
Plays at : stars
Fav. Online Player : KevinThorn
Fav. Pro : PB-SP-SC
kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to kevinthorn

Hope i'm not too late on this one, shipped the $1 anyway... UK and Europe FTW

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker