Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-29-2018, 07:55 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
MrDee Poker Forum Rookie
Default $30.000 profit at PPI Poker in 2018

Hi,

Quote:
I am 28 years old profesional poker player and my real name is George.

I played poker mabye 8 years started from freeroll across all formats and I fouded MTTs are type that I am most comfortable with.

I play most tournaments on GG network site on PPI Poker to be specific. I choose that sites about year ago because of large overlays, planty asian gamblers and player friendly software with many intresting fearures.
This short introduction is from my blog:

"LadyDee" is also my nick at PPI Poker

My poker goals for 2018 are:

- Make at least $30k profit in play+leaderboards MTT only
- Reach top 5 most profit MTT players at GGnetwork in 2018 by SharkScope
- Be at least top 20 in tournament leaderboard
- ***win 5 figures prize at Pokerstars in Suday sessions***

Life goals for 2018 are:

- No alcohol to end of March
- Workout 3 times a week minimum
- Move to Ukraine or Thailand for 3 months
- improve my english
- Learn russian
- Learn to Draw ( I can only draw stickman but I believe almost everything can be learned)
- Learn few songs on guitar
- keep my beard growing

I will be add post 1-2 a week maybe more related of my progress in poker and life goals stuff.

***LET THE GAME BIGIN***

Song of the week:

Last edited by DrJustice : 01-30-2018 at 08:45 AM. Reason: removed links

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 01-30-2018, 02:19 AM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Good luck achieving your goals.

Even though the forum is kinda dead, the rules still apply and active links are not permitted here. Just a quick tip.

Cheers, win tons, and have fun in 2018

Where's KT?

Old 01-30-2018, 08:24 AM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
MrDee Poker Forum Rookie

Thank you for your support and a the tip. how I edit my post?

Old 01-30-2018, 08:51 AM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Hi George,

Welcome to SurfersPoker and enjoy your stay here.

Interesting read. Your life goals sound great.
Makes me wondering where are you from that you want to learn russian and improve your english. From what i can read, your English is pretty good already

Making $30K profit playing poker, seems achievable. What is your plan to achieve that as far in which kind of tournaments and how many?

Good luck and the best of fun in 2018!

Old 01-30-2018, 07:33 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
MrDee Poker Forum Rookie

Thank you,

Here my full tournament schedule:

I will be play usually from 11-20:00 CET (end with blue 50 and 6max). Besides that I add 4$ and 8$ builder tournaments (one every 30 min) mainly because of good T$ Builder Leaderboard.

At PPI Poker you can buy or sell action. I will be sell action almost every day (Sundays are free) so you can take a part too. If you intrested in feel free to PM me for more info if not never mind.

And about question "where am I from?". I'm from Czech Republic. I was in Ukraine last summer and it was great. So I decide to come back this year and play poker but I need at least basic knowlage of russian language.

I still looking for some good russian course but I already found great drawing course at udemy.com so you will see my first drawings as soon as possible. :-)

Old 01-31-2018, 03:04 AM
Verified Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 2280.79
TPS: 18.77
Plays at : Hero
Game of choice : O8
Fav. Online Player : thorny frog
tomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to tomano

GL dood!

Old 01-31-2018, 03:58 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
MrDee Poker Forum Rookie

Thank you

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker