Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Poker Forums Area > Poker Forum
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-2018, 07:42 AM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Default Unfold Holdem

Unfold Holdem

Every player pays an ante the size of the small blind. This we will call the "Unfold pot"

Then after flop dealt, every player who has folded gets chance to re-enter the hand by paying a fee the same size of the Unfold pot

Play then continues as normal

Thoughts?
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 08-13-2018, 09:54 AM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
Unfold Holdem

Every player pays an ante the size of the small blind. This we will call the "Unfold pot"

Then after flop dealt, every player who has folded gets chance to re-enter the hand by paying a fee the same size of the Unfold pot

Play then continues as normal

Thoughts?
I noticed it a few days ago. Brings in a different type of metagame. So in a nutshell you can fold your entire range in any position. The blinds have even a bigger disadventage given their position. In a nutshell you can pull off decent bluffs on HJ, CO and Btn on crappy boards.
Not sure if it warrants extra for raising preflop playing the SC like 78s etc preflop to avoid those.

Old 08-13-2018, 05:53 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
I noticed it a few days ago. Brings in a different type of metagame. So in a nutshell you can fold your entire range in any position. The blinds have even a bigger disadventage given their position. In a nutshell you can pull off decent bluffs on HJ, CO and Btn on crappy boards.
Not sure if it warrants extra for raising preflop playing the SC like 78s etc preflop to avoid those.
Yeah unfold bluffs in late pos post-flop could work for sure

Certainly makes it kinda pointless to raise more than the Unfold Pot pre-flop though, as calling is more expensive than unfolding for opponents. And forget 3-bet/4-bets! ......Under the assumption unfold is always available (regardless if only 1 person in the pot...where you wouldnt normally see a flop)
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker