Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Tournaments and Events
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2008, 02:39 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallgreenstar SNG Championship II

The Sit and Go Championship is an official Surfers Poker event and there will be a title for the winner, plus buy-a-share access, plus a $20 prize

Please sign up in this thread, stating your online ID at either Stars or Full Tilt (one or the other, not both)

Registration closes at 14:00 ET on 1st May

The Championship with run in 2 parts:

1. From 2nd May until 12th May

All your 9 or 10-seater SNGs will be tracked. You do not need to report them, it will be done automatically. The 6 members with the highest Average ROI will proceed to The Showdown. (Note: any Top 6 player who played less than 15 SNGs will be removed from consideration, and their place will go to the next in line)

2. From 14th May to 20th May - The Showdown

During these 7 days the results in 9 or 10-seater SNGs of the top 6 members from part 1 will be tracked.

During the showdown you will score points as follows:
A. 1st = 20 points
B. 2nd = 10 points
C 3rd = 5 points

The 6 members who get through must play at least 15 SNGS in The Showdown. If they play less they will be deducted 5 points from their total for every SNG less than 15 they play.

The person declared Sit and Go Champion, and who wins the title and the money will be the member with the highest average score in The Showdown.

If you would like to enter to repeat, sign-up below, stating your ID at Stars or Full Tilt

Good Luck

The organisers are DrJustice and ouchbadbeat so thanks to them for piecing this together and making it run smoothly
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 04-23-2008, 02:51 PM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Staker Points: 12350.029999999999
TPS: 36978.17
Plays at : CampusBar
Fav. Online Player : Ademir Galeno
Fav. Pro : dude904
ouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

i'm in

ouchbadbeat - Pokerstars

dude904 paid me $9001 for this promotional forum sig

awaiting funds

Old 04-23-2008, 03:06 PM
Supernova Staker - Verified

Staker Points: 498.69
TPS: 10.29
Plays at : PS
Game of choice : Omaha Hi Lo
Fav. Online Player : Pr1nnyraid
Fav. Pro : Jay Rozenkrantz
nightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via AIM to nightowl89 Send a message via MSN to nightowl89 Send a message via Skype™ to nightowl89

nightowl89 - PS

i'll give it a go
The sands of time for me are running low...

Running low--ooohhh...

Lol @ my SS nightow89 874 $0 $3 6% -$122 Super Tilt 56 FullTilt

BUT 90-180 man nightow89 88 $1 $3 73% $128 Super Tilt N/A FullTilt E90-180 SNG Only

Old 04-23-2008, 03:26 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Gold Horse - Verified
Gold Level Staker

WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 178.43
TPS: 60.005
Plays at : Pokerstars
andres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legend

Im in.
Im andres_arg on Pokerstars.

Old 04-23-2008, 03:34 PM
Silver Supernova Horse
Elite Supernova Staker III

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 44887.12
TPS: 3125.505
Game of choice : NLHE MTTs.
Fav. Online Player : durrrr
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
TomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to TomPerez Send a message via Skype™ to TomPerez

I wish I could play this, hardly any time for poker however in the May Break as I have to freaking study for my freaking graduation exams.. The only poker I'll be playing is probably my BAS and 2 homegames, and maybe a few SnG's, but certainly not 15-30. GL everyone!

My blog is inactive again, check it out!

[9/23/2010 5:45:13 PM] mark withers: ha ur too smart to get levelled i fail
^^^^^^ Listen to this man. Many have tried, many have failed. Your tries are useless, for I am Erik, The Unlevelable!
Except for Sal, he did it

Old 04-23-2008, 04:38 PM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3
SNG Champion
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 60373.23
TPS: 16052.37
Game of choice : NLHE Turbos
Fav. Online Player : UPGRAYEDD420
NightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to NightTrain87 Send a message via Skype™ to NightTrain87

Man too bad it's only 9 man's this time, instead of having the choice like I remember seeing when I first got here (lucky for every1 else cause I rock the sox off 45 man's ).

I'm in guys, NightTrain87 on stars

Old 04-23-2008, 04:39 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

I have to defend my title, so i'm in as well.
ID: Dr.Justice (Pokerstars)

Old 04-23-2008, 04:54 PM
Platinum Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 3071.46
TPS: 244.82
Plays at : Cake. Yes, Cake.
Game of choice : The one with cards
Fav. Online Player : Not You
Fav. Pro : The '11 WSOPME Champ
UFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of Poker

Yeah, what the hell, me and my rudimentary poker skills are in as well.

PS id: WhoKnows4321

Old 04-23-2008, 05:18 PM
Surfers Event Winner x6
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x3
Pro Tour Winner

Staker Points: 17343.16
TPS: 166.9
Plays at : PokerStars
Game of choice : PL omaha, PLO8
Fav. Pro : Tony G
Spungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via MSN to Spungo

I'm in.
Pokerstars ID: Spungo

Old 04-23-2008, 05:58 PM
Silver Horse - Verified

Staker Points: 95.12
TPS: 46.16
Plays at : Pokerstars/FullTilt
Game of choice : NL Texas Holdem
Fav. Online Player : Noah Boeken
Fav. Pro : Noah Boeken
Craxer Poker Forum ExpertCraxer Poker Forum ExpertCraxer Poker Forum ExpertCraxer Poker Forum ExpertCraxer Poker Forum Expert

I'm in.
XxCraxerxX - Pokerstars

Old 04-23-2008, 06:28 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 3732.6
TPS: 1641.68
Plays at : stars
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : KevinThorn
Fav. Pro : PB-SP-SC
kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to kevinthorn

Oooh i'm in KevinThorn (stars)

Old 04-23-2008, 09:50 PM
Contact a mod before
sending funds to this user
Gold Level Horse
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 67.65
TPS: 68.89
Game of choice : Hold'em PL
Fav. Online Player : lilholdem954
Fav. Pro : Jamie Gold
iPokerMoney Best Poker Forum Member ContenderiPokerMoney Best Poker Forum Member ContenderiPokerMoney Best Poker Forum Member Contender

I'm in

iPokerMoney (Baltic)

Old 04-23-2008, 10:04 PM
Verified Member
Surfers Event Winner x8
Sharkfin Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 57.96
TPS: 9.71
Plays at : AC or Full Tilt
Game of choice : Razz
Fav. Online Player : Ummm... me?
Fav. Pro : Gus Hansen
bj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via AIM to bj316

I'm in...

BJ316 on Full Tilt
BJ316 on Poker Stars

Old 04-23-2008, 10:12 PM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Staker Points: 12350.029999999999
TPS: 36978.17
Plays at : CampusBar
Fav. Online Player : Ademir Galeno
Fav. Pro : dude904
ouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj316 View Post
I'm in...

BJ316 on Full Tilt
BJ316 on Poker Stars
i pity the fool who doesn't read the first post carefully

dude904 paid me $9001 for this promotional forum sig

awaiting funds

Old 04-23-2008, 10:24 PM
Staking Manager
Platinum Staker - Verified
Surfers Event Winner x9
WSOSP Winner x2

Staker Points: 365.02
TPS: 0
Fav. Pro : Annie Duke
Jenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living Legend

I am not sure if i will be playing enough single table ones but put me down anyway on Pokerstars

Member of The M&Ms

Old 04-23-2008, 10:27 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj316 View Post
I'm in...

BJ316 on Full Tilt
BJ316 on Poker Stars
You can only choose one. I assume you are choosing your Full Tilt ID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenpoker View Post
I am not sure if i will be playing enough single table ones but put me down anyway on Pokerstars
hmmz and your ID?

Oke we will add Jumpinpuddle

Old 04-23-2008, 10:28 PM
Gold Staker - Verified
Surfers Event Winner x2

Staker Points: 706.62
TPS: 190.655
sotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Poker

I'll play.

stars: sotheysay

Old 04-23-2008, 10:32 PM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3
SNG Champion
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 60373.23
TPS: 16052.37
Game of choice : NLHE Turbos
Fav. Online Player : UPGRAYEDD420
NightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to NightTrain87 Send a message via Skype™ to NightTrain87

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotheysay View Post
I'll play.

stars: sotheysay
soyousay

Old 04-24-2008, 11:28 AM
Surfers Event Winner x10
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 45550.62
TPS: 3184.68
Game of choice : NL Hold'Em
Fav. Online Player : DutchMart
Fav. Pro : Lex Veldhuis
BlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to BlueRain

I'm in,

Jroen Poker on Pokerstars

Stars ID: Jroen Poker(Ermelo)
FTP ID: BlueRain16(E)

Old 04-24-2008, 11:33 AM
Verified Member
Surfers Event Winner x8
Sharkfin Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 57.96
TPS: 9.71
Plays at : AC or Full Tilt
Game of choice : Razz
Fav. Online Player : Ummm... me?
Fav. Pro : Gus Hansen
bj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via AIM to bj316

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouchbadbeat View Post
i pity the fool who doesn't read the first post carefully
I unapply... and re-apply as:

bj316 on Full Tilt... I shouldn't ever play a sit & go on Stars anyway with the way I fail to produce there.

Old 04-24-2008, 01:13 PM
Gold Staker - Verified
Supernova Elite Horse

Surfers Event Winner x4
WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x3

Staker Points: 6857.9
TPS: 1201.37
Plays at : PokerStars
Fav. Online Player : AltyAA
Fav. Pro : Michael DeMichelle
Lapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via MSN to Lapch0ng Send a message via Skype™ to Lapch0ng

we can play at any stake we wish?

Old 04-24-2008, 01:14 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 3732.6
TPS: 1641.68
Plays at : stars
Fav. Online Player : KevinThorn
Fav. Pro : PB-SP-SC
kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to kevinthorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapch0ng View Post
we can play at any stake we wish?
if you wish to play any paticular, stake you can.

Old 04-24-2008, 07:08 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

So far these 14 members entered:

ID - Network
ouchbadbeat - Pokerstars
nightowl89 - Pokerstars
andres_arg - Pokerstars
NightTrain87 - Pokerstars
Dr.Justice - Pokerstars
WhoKnows4321 - Pokerstars
Spungo - Pokerstars
XxCraxerxX - Pokerstars
KevinThorn - Pokerstars
iPokerMoney - Pokerstars
JumpInPuddle - Pokerstars
sotheysay - Pokerstars
Jroen Poker - Pokerstars
bj316 - Full Tilt

Old 04-24-2008, 09:07 PM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Gold Supernova Staker

SNG Champion x2

Staker Points: 8224.99
TPS: 905.305
Plays at : FullTilt
Game of choice : Holdem NoLimit
Fav. Pro : 'KidPoker' Negreanu
Hesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of Poker

Wow, I missed this one..........
A lot of participants on Stars so let's deviate from the regular flow:

Hesaf is in on FTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthorn View Post
I LOVE YOU hesaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
along came hesaf like an express train
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
I feel such a noob.
PS: Hesaf
FTP: Whozznext

Old 04-24-2008, 09:42 PM
Surfers Event Winner

Staker Points: 0
TPS: 0
Plays at : Pokerstars, Unibet
Fav. Online Player : QuasiFiction
Fighting Mike has a lot of hatersFighting Mike has a lot of hatersFighting Mike has a lot of hatersFighting Mike has a lot of haters
Send a message via MSN to Fighting Mike

I would like to apply for this.
Michaelandro on Pokerstars.

Old 04-24-2008, 11:39 PM
Moderator & Staking Manager
Surfers Event Winner x14
Silver Supernova Staker - Verified
WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 1771.78
TPS: 7.535
Plays at : Carbon Poker
Game of choice : NL hold em
tramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

I'm in, Tramp1579 on PS

Old 04-25-2008, 12:13 AM
Banned

Staker Points: 549.35
TPS: 93.85
Plays at : pokerstars
Game of choice : nolimitholdem
Fav. Online Player : myself
Fav. Pro : Daniel N.
H1GHR0LLER Best Poker Forum Member ContenderH1GHR0LLER Best Poker Forum Member ContenderH1GHR0LLER Best Poker Forum Member ContenderH1GHR0LLER Best Poker Forum Member Contender
Send a message via AIM to H1GHR0LLER

I would love to play as well plz and donate 5$ more to the winner make it 25$ who do i send this 5$ to venice? ... thanks and best of luck all...

ChipDoctor07 -- Pokerstars

Old 04-26-2008, 12:49 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

18 Surfers entered this championship so far
ID - Network
ouchbadbeat - Pokerstars
nightowl89 - Pokerstars
andres_arg - Pokerstars
NightTrain87 - Pokerstars
Dr.Justice - Pokerstars
WhoKnows4321 - Pokerstars
Spungo - Pokerstars
XxCraxerxX - Pokerstars
KevinThorn - Pokerstars
iPokerMoney - Pokerstars
JumpInPuddle - Pokerstars
sotheysay - Pokerstars
Jroen Poker - Pokerstars
bj316 - Full Tilt
Hesaf - Full Tilt
Michaelandro - Pokerstars
Tramp1579 - Pokerstars
ChipDoctor07 - Pokerstars

Quote:
Originally Posted by H1GHR0LLER View Post
I would love to play as well plz and donate 5$ more to the winner make it 25$ who do i send this 5$ to venice? ... thanks and best of luck all...

ChipDoctor07 -- Pokerstars
Thats very kind of you, money can be sent to surfersadmin (admin only)

Old 04-26-2008, 01:22 PM
Silver Horse - Verified

Staker Points: 95.12
TPS: 46.16
Plays at : Pokerstars/FullTilt
Game of choice : NL Texas Holdem
Fav. Online Player : Noah Boeken
Fav. Pro : Noah Boeken
Craxer Poker Forum ExpertCraxer Poker Forum ExpertCraxer Poker Forum ExpertCraxer Poker Forum ExpertCraxer Poker Forum Expert

are other sites like celeb poker also permitted'?

best regards
Crax

Old 04-26-2008, 01:30 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craxer View Post
are other sites like celeb poker also permitted'?

best regards
Crax
Sorry, only one ID either from Full Tilt or from Pokerstars are eligible to enter this championship.

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker