Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Tournaments and Events
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-2008, 05:53 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallgreenstar $2.5K and $5K Freerolls

We have managed to sort out a couple of freerolls on SunPoker

$2500 Freeroll - June 28, 2008 7pm UK
$5000 Freeroll - June 29, 2008 7pm UK

These are for Non-US player only (Sorry US guys. Blame your government)

Passwords

The password will be released to all Surfers Poker members with 3+ posts

See Looking for passwords for more details

Freeroll Whores

To avoid the tournaments being swamped with pure freeroll whores we have added a 1 MPP "buy-in" for the first freeroll, and a 50 MPP "buy-in" for the second freeroll. MPP are very easy to earn. So a couple of minutes at the cash tables and you will have your entry MPPs. If you are a tournament player, for every $1 in tournament fees you earn 3 MPPs. So one small tourney will be enough to get the MPPs for the first one.

Hopefully this will prevent things like dual-accounting, plus improve the standard of entry, and give SunPoker a chance of people giving them a fair try, rather than justing whoring them.

Bonuses and More About SunPoker

See here for bonus info SunPoker Bonus
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 05-29-2008, 03:08 AM
Gold Staker - Verified

Staker Points: 138.75
TPS: 72.72
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Limit HE, Stud
Fav. Online Player : Andy McLeod
Fav. Pro : Jeff Madsen
Sticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via MSN to Sticks

Hmmm... Interesting. I might have to get into this "SunPoker". One question though which I think I know what the answer is going to be...

Is this a SurfersPoker-only Freeroll? Or is it combined with many forums? Or is it open to all SunPoker players?

Old 05-29-2008, 11:12 AM
Silver Horse - Verified

Staker Points: 95.12
TPS: 46.16
Plays at : Pokerstars/FullTilt
Game of choice : NL Texas Holdem
Fav. Online Player : Noah Boeken
Fav. Pro : Noah Boeken
Craxer Poker Forum ExpertCraxer Poker Forum ExpertCraxer Poker Forum ExpertCraxer Poker Forum ExpertCraxer Poker Forum Expert

I guess hat 1mpp thingy rules it out for me, i'm not gonna deposit and play on a 4th site 3 is more then enough to me!

Old 05-29-2008, 03:15 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticks View Post
Is this a SurfersPoker-only Freeroll? Or is it combined with many forums? Or is it open to all SunPoker players?
I am really interested in knowing the answer for that too, althoug it seems to be open for ALL player...

BTW, Venice, let us know if there is any link for opening a SUN account through surferspoker.com and/or if there is any specific CODE when opening such account....

Where's KT?

Old 05-29-2008, 06:33 PM
Administrator

Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

There's quite a few of us who have teamed up for this. The passwords will first be given to L2 members, then L1 members, then L0 members on the 28th June itself.

I have no idea on numbers who will show, as most whores will hopefully stay away. I have done one of these before where just 4 members turned up (similar thing with points entry), and it was a ridiculous payday for all ($3000 chopped between 4). I dont want that to happen here, because it is isnt fair, or good for relationships. It's a little embarrassing too. Alternatively 1000's could turn up; its very hard to say.

If you are not willing to give SunPoker a proper go then dont sign-up. If you are, then give it a go and we'll see what happens. If a reasonable number play, we'll probably be able to get more good freerolls with them, if they dont, then they we'll be dismissed as not having enough regular players.
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 05-29-2008, 06:48 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Well i am considering making a deposit over there.

Maybe the fact that their minimum deposit amount is only $20 will convince some more surfers to make a deposit over there.
I think my private schedule is the only thing stopping me from making a deposit a play regularly on Sun.

Old 05-29-2008, 09:25 PM
Silver Horse - Verified

Staker Points: 95.12
TPS: 46.16
Plays at : Pokerstars/FullTilt
Game of choice : NL Texas Holdem
Fav. Online Player : Noah Boeken
Fav. Pro : Noah Boeken
Craxer Poker Forum ExpertCraxer Poker Forum ExpertCraxer Poker Forum ExpertCraxer Poker Forum ExpertCraxer Poker Forum Expert

uhm venice, is the freeroll open for surferspoker only?
because then i would definetly participate, god odds.

Old 05-29-2008, 09:27 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craxer View Post
uhm venice, is the freeroll open for surferspoker only?
because then i would definetly participate, god odds.
No not surfers only, just a couple of sites who teamed up.
i'll quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice
There's quite a few of us who have teamed up for this.

Old 06-01-2008, 02:10 PM
Surfers Event Winner x10
Elite Supernova Staker III
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 45550.62
TPS: 3184.68
Game of choice : NL Hold'Em
Fav. Online Player : DutchMart
Fav. Pro : Lex Veldhuis
BlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to BlueRain

Interesting...

I'm interested in a transfer to SunPoker, as I cannot deposit for myself..
Could Venice or DrJ or someone take care of that for me?

If Im sure it can be taken care off, I'll make an account and start playing there Money will be sent via Stars after deposit!

Stars ID: Jroen Poker(Ermelo)
FTP ID: BlueRain16(E)

Old 06-01-2008, 03:40 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
RyanDG Poker Forum Rookie

Stupid legistlation.

Good luck to those who play. It sounds like it will be a great offer for non-US players.

Old 06-01-2008, 03:50 PM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Gold Supernova Staker
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified

SNG Champion x2

Staker Points: 8224.99
TPS: 905.305
Plays at : FullTilt
Game of choice : Holdem NoLimit
Fav. Pro : 'KidPoker' Negreanu
Hesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of Poker
Default Deposit issues for Sunpoker

I already signed up some time ago but I have the same issue as my credit card supplier does not allow me to deposit money on Sunpoker. So I'm not able to play, but I wanted to ....

When somebody wants to transfer money from PS to Sunpoker, I'm glad to send him the PS money to transfer it to Sunpoker..... I'm not sure if I miss the bonus in that way????

So Venice when you want to be an intermediate, it would help a lot of European players as I think we all have the same issue

Of course I'll send you the money first!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthorn View Post
I LOVE YOU hesaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
along came hesaf like an express train
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
I feel such a noob.
PS: Hesaf
FTP: Whozznext

Old 06-01-2008, 06:51 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
lshion Poker Forum Rookie
Default US Player's

Does Sunpoker accept US player's at their poker site?

Old 06-01-2008, 06:52 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 3732.6
TPS: 1641.68
Plays at : stars
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : KevinThorn
Fav. Pro : PB-SP-SC
kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to kevinthorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by lshion View Post
No, it says that in the first post.

Old 06-01-2008, 06:52 PM
Contact a mod before
sending funds to this user
Gold Level Horse
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 67.65
TPS: 68.89
Game of choice : Hold'em PL
Fav. Online Player : lilholdem954
Fav. Pro : Jamie Gold
iPokerMoney Best Poker Forum Member ContenderiPokerMoney Best Poker Forum Member ContenderiPokerMoney Best Poker Forum Member Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by lshion View Post
Unfortunately, SunPoker does not accept U.S. Players.

Old 06-01-2008, 07:06 PM
Silver Staker - Verified

Staker Points: 2498.9
TPS: 81.01
Game of choice : NL holdem
Fav. Online Player : badbeatman06
BDTHEGREAT Poker Forum Living LegendBDTHEGREAT Poker Forum Living LegendBDTHEGREAT Poker Forum Living LegendBDTHEGREAT Poker Forum Living LegendBDTHEGREAT Poker Forum Living LegendBDTHEGREAT Poker Forum Living LegendBDTHEGREAT Poker Forum Living LegendBDTHEGREAT Poker Forum Living LegendBDTHEGREAT Poker Forum Living LegendBDTHEGREAT Poker Forum Living LegendBDTHEGREAT Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via AIM to BDTHEGREAT Send a message via Skype™ to BDTHEGREAT

Fck the us government for not letting us play on all these sites

Old 06-15-2008, 01:10 PM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Gold Supernova Staker

SNG Champion x2

Staker Points: 8224.99
TPS: 905.305
Plays at : FullTilt
Game of choice : Holdem NoLimit
Fav. Pro : 'KidPoker' Negreanu
Hesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of Poker
Default Second request....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesaf View Post
I already signed up some time ago but I have the same issue as my credit card supplier does not allow me to deposit money on Sunpoker. So I'm not able to play, but I wanted to ....

When somebody wants to transfer money from PS to Sunpoker, I'm glad to send him the PS money to transfer it to Sunpoker..... I'm not sure if I miss the bonus in that way????

So Venice when you want to be an intermediate, it would help a lot of European players as I think we all have the same issue

Of course I'll send you the money first!!
Can anybody help me out??

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthorn View Post
I LOVE YOU hesaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
along came hesaf like an express train
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
I feel such a noob.
PS: Hesaf
FTP: Whozznext

Old 06-15-2008, 01:49 PM
Administrator

Make sure your credit card address matches the one you gave them. They are one of the sites which actually do check

Old 06-28-2008, 04:36 PM
Banned

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Plays at : Poker Stars
Game of choice : Holdem
TroEm Poker Forum Rookie

Event #1 starts in just over 2 hours, still no password here though

Old 06-28-2008, 05:15 PM
Administrator

Replied to your PM

Anyone who else who has accumulated the 1 MPP if you just PM me

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker