Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Tournaments and Events
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-06-2008, 11:37 AM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallgreenstar Poker God Challenge

Poker God Challenge (PGC)

The Poker God Challenge is a "Best MTT player" competition. It takes place over the weekend of Friday 11th to Sun 13th July

Winner gets $15 and a title

How to play

1. Select any 8 tournaments that take place over the weekend above (they must be scheduled MTTs)
2. Post the tournament details in this thread. Including all of the following: ID, day/time, game, and buy-in. If it is not on Pokerstars, then state where. (If the ID hasnt been loaded at the time of looking, then state NA for the ID)

Example
12345678 - Sat 16:00 ET - NL Holdem - $11
23456781 - Sat 17:30 ET - PLO - $5.50

3. All of the 8 tournaments must be posted in a single post before the start of your first tournament.
4. All of the results of the 8 tournaments, must be posted in a single post at the end

You cannot include any freerolls/FPPs/play money tourneys. You cannot change any tournaments once they have been posted (for obvious reasons). If you miss one it will be treated as a zero cash.

The winner of The Poker God Challenge will be the person with the highest ROI over their 8 tourney set
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 07-06-2008, 12:43 PM

Staker Points: 11.45
TPS: 0
Plays at : Poker stars
Game of choice : Razz,NLH,2-7 sng,mtt
Fav. Online Player : Hevad Khan
Fav. Pro : Humbertooo!!!!
rich Best Poker Forum Member Contenderrich Best Poker Forum Member Contenderrich Best Poker Forum Member Contenderrich Best Poker Forum Member Contender
Send a message via AIM to rich Send a message via Yahoo to rich

can they be smallish tourneys like your 10c 25c and 50c tourneys? jw

Old 07-06-2008, 01:40 PM
Administrator

Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

They can be any level of buy-in, but not freerolls or FPP
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 07-06-2008, 01:50 PM
Silver Staker - Verified

Staker Points: 264.13
TPS: 36.38
Plays at : PokerStars, FullTilt
Game of choice : Razz
Fav. Online Player : iFlingPOOonYOU
Fav. Pro : Gus Hansen
Newf_834 Best Poker Forum Member ContenderNewf_834 Best Poker Forum Member ContenderNewf_834 Best Poker Forum Member ContenderNewf_834 Best Poker Forum Member Contender
Send a message via MSN to Newf_834

Very nice compition Venice. Count me in for this one unless work screws up my weekend.

pokerstars newf_834 (Sackville)
FullTilt LloydGard
UltimateBet LloydGard

Old 07-06-2008, 05:34 PM
Banned

Staker Points: 549.35
TPS: 93.85
Plays at : pokerstars
Game of choice : nolimitholdem
Fav. Online Player : myself
Fav. Pro : Daniel N.
H1GHR0LLER Best Poker Forum Member ContenderH1GHR0LLER Best Poker Forum Member ContenderH1GHR0LLER Best Poker Forum Member ContenderH1GHR0LLER Best Poker Forum Member Contender
Send a message via AIM to H1GHR0LLER

Sounds relaly cool ,, ill be interested ... and gl to all in it!

Old 07-06-2008, 05:36 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 3732.6
TPS: 1641.68
Plays at : stars
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : KevinThorn
Fav. Pro : PB-SP-SC
kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to kevinthorn

Shipped to KevinThorn ( London ) imo.

Old 07-07-2008, 10:05 AM
Surfers Event Winner x10
Elite Supernova Staker III
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 45550.62
TPS: 3184.68
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NL Hold'Em
Fav. Online Player : DutchMart
Fav. Pro : Lex Veldhuis
BlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to BlueRain

Gl to all entrants! I can't make it obviously.. seems like a very nice challenge!

Stars ID: Jroen Poker(Ermelo)
FTP ID: BlueRain16(E)

Old 07-07-2008, 10:38 AM
Silver Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 44887.12
TPS: 3125.505
Game of choice : NLHE MTTs.
Fav. Online Player : durrrr
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
TomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to TomPerez Send a message via Skype™ to TomPerez

So you can play on Friday as well? That should make it a lot easier for me

My blog is inactive again, check it out!

[9/23/2010 5:45:13 PM] mark withers: ha ur too smart to get levelled i fail
^^^^^^ Listen to this man. Many have tried, many have failed. Your tries are useless, for I am Erik, The Unlevelable!
Except for Sal, he did it

Old 07-07-2008, 12:38 PM

rich Best Poker Forum Member Contenderrich Best Poker Forum Member Contenderrich Best Poker Forum Member Contenderrich Best Poker Forum Member Contender

i am probably in unless i have to ump 2 of the days but ill get back to you.

Old 07-07-2008, 01:33 PM

if i do play though on friday i will run the 10c tourney @ 10:00 am ps time, the 1.10 nlhe tourney @ 11:00 ps time, and the 25c mtt @ 10:00 pm ps time. i dont have any of the i.d.s but ill get them when it gets closer to the event. on saturday i will run the 10c mtt at 10:00 am, the 50c mtt @ 8:00 pm and the 1.10 razz tourney @ 10:45. and then to top it off on sunday i will run the 1.10$ mtt at 11:00 am ps time and the 50c mtt @ 8 pm ps time. again no i.d.s yet but i will get them before play begins.

Old 07-07-2008, 03:46 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
WSOSP Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 0
TPS: 42.29
Plays at : PokerStars/Full Tilt
Fav. Online Player : srugby
Fav. Pro : Brian Townsend
ThomasHardy has a lot of hatersThomasHardy has a lot of hatersThomasHardy has a lot of hatersThomasHardy has a lot of hatersThomasHardy has a lot of hatersThomasHardy has a lot of hatersThomasHardy has a lot of haters
Send a message via MSN to ThomasHardy

booo I am on holiday for this, good luck all!

Old 07-07-2008, 04:00 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Gold Horse - Verified
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 17.38
TPS: 150.835
Plays at : Full tilt
Game of choice : 2-7 single draw/razz
Fav. Pro : David Williams
lazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via AIM to lazare Send a message via Yahoo to lazare Send a message via Skype™ to lazare

what is point system for this challenge how many cashes and how much they are?
folding AA isn't really smart to do... when you up to KK or QQ ( witch is most likely) it's almost a 50-50 change of winning... but if there isn't comming a A, K, or Q you are alway's good with AA... so never FOLD AA again unless you don't play for first place !

Old 07-07-2008, 04:06 PM
Gold Staker - Verified

Staker Points: 138.75
TPS: 72.72
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Limit HE, Stud
Fav. Online Player : Andy McLeod
Fav. Pro : Jeff Madsen
Sticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via MSN to Sticks

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazare View Post
what is point system for this challenge how many cashes and how much they are?
I swear to God, the next person who doesn't read the first post in the thread when it comes to competitions is just going to get a lifetime replying ban from me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post

How to play

1. Select any 8 tournaments that take place over the weekend above (they must be scheduled MTTs)
2. Post the tournament details in this thread. Including all of the following: ID, day/time, game, and buy-in. If it is not on Pokerstars, then state where. (If the ID hasnt been loaded at the time of looking, then state NA for the ID)
3. All of the 8 tournaments must be posted in a single post before the start of your first tournament.
4. All of the results of the 8 tournaments, must be posted in a single post at the end

The winner of The Poker God Challenge will be the person with the highest ROI over their 8 tourney set

Old 07-07-2008, 04:19 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Gold Horse - Verified
WSOSP Winner

lazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via AIM to lazare Send a message via Yahoo to lazare Send a message via Skype™ to lazare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticks View Post
I swear to God, the next person who doesn't read the first post in the thread when it comes to competitions is just going to get a lifetime replying ban from me.
SORRY missed that last line. DONt YELL AT ME. If someone could delete my idiotic question that would be great! Thanks sticks.
folding AA isn't really smart to do... when you up to KK or QQ ( witch is most likely) it's almost a 50-50 change of winning... but if there isn't comming a A, K, or Q you are alway's good with AA... so never FOLD AA again unless you don't play for first place !

Old 07-07-2008, 06:52 PM
Platinum Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 3071.46
TPS: 244.82
Plays at : Cake. Yes, Cake.
Game of choice : The one with cards
Fav. Online Player : Not You
Fav. Pro : The '11 WSOPME Champ
UFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of Poker

I have a not so idiotic question.

The 180 and 360 persons show up under the tourney tab, AND the sit and go tab. Are we counting them as MTT's as well, or are they just sng's?

Old 07-07-2008, 06:56 PM
Gold Staker - Verified

Sticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCWatcher View Post
The 180 and 360 persons show up under the tourney tab, AND the sit and go tab. Are we counting them as MTT's as well, or are they just sng's?
This would have to be cleared up with Venice but I assume that since they are counted towards SharkFin which is an MTT competition, that they would count as well

Old 07-07-2008, 06:58 PM
Silver Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 44887.12
TPS: 3125.505
Game of choice : NLHE MTTs.
Fav. Online Player : durrrr
TomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to TomPerez Send a message via Skype™ to TomPerez

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCWatcher View Post
I have a not so idiotic question.

Read the first post again, there is one word that answers your question

My blog is inactive again, check it out!

[9/23/2010 5:45:13 PM] mark withers: ha ur too smart to get levelled i fail
^^^^^^ Listen to this man. Many have tried, many have failed. Your tries are useless, for I am Erik, The Unlevelable!
Except for Sal, he did it

Old 07-07-2008, 07:05 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Gold Horse - Verified
WSOSP Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomPerez View Post
im guessing its tourney id?

Old 07-07-2008, 07:06 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Gold Horse - Verified
WSOSP Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazare View Post
im guessing its tourney id?
however thats 2 and i dont know if sngs have ids

Old 07-07-2008, 07:10 PM
Gold Staker - Verified

Quote:
Aaaahhh... True.. Scheduled

Old 07-07-2008, 07:13 PM
Platinum Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 3071.46
TPS: 244.82
Plays at : Cake. Yes, Cake.
Game of choice : The one with cards
Fav. Online Player : Not You
Fav. Pro : The '11 WSOPME Champ
UFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
This would have to be cleared up with Venice but I assume that since they are counted towards SharkFin which is an MTT competition, that they would count as well
Quote:
Quote:
Aaaahhh... True.. Scheduled
Thanks Tom, and Sticks, you tried. I don't feel so bad for missing the one word now.

Old 07-09-2008, 02:35 AM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
murdog777 Poker Forum Rookie
Smile This sounds great!

Thanks for posting the info! Sounds like my set up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post

The Poker God Challenge is a "Best MTT player" competition. It takes place over the weekend of Friday 11th to Sun 13th July

Winner gets $15 and a title

How to play

Example
12345678 - Sat 16:00 ET - NL Holdem - $11
23456781 - Sat 17:30 ET - PLO - $5.50

You cannot include any freerolls/FPPs/play money tourneys. You cannot change any tournaments once they have been posted (for obvious reasons). If you miss one it will be treated as a zero cash.

Old 07-09-2008, 03:01 AM
Supernova Staker - Verified

Staker Points: 498.69
TPS: 10.29
Plays at : PS
Game of choice : Omaha Hi Lo
Fav. Online Player : Pr1nnyraid
Fav. Pro : Jay Rozenkrantz
nightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via AIM to nightowl89 Send a message via MSN to nightowl89 Send a message via Skype™ to nightowl89

i'm in nightowl89 ps
The sands of time for me are running low...

Running low--ooohhh...

Lol @ my SS nightow89 874 $0 $3 6% -$122 Super Tilt 56 FullTilt

BUT 90-180 man nightow89 88 $1 $3 73% $128 Super Tilt N/A FullTilt E90-180 SNG Only

Old 07-09-2008, 03:09 AM
Gold Staker - Verified
Surfers Event Winner x2

Staker Points: 706.62
TPS: 190.655
sotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Poker

also in.

PS - sotheysay
FTP - sotheysay
UB - sotheysay10
AP - sotheysay

Old 07-09-2008, 01:26 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

I'm in too

PB-SP-SC on stars

GO SURFERS!

Where's KT?

Old 07-09-2008, 01:32 PM
Gold Staker - Verified
Silver Level Horse
Surfers Event Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 379.49
TPS: 25.27
Fav. Online Player : Flop Sailor
Fav. Pro : Flop Sailor
Meatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of Poker

Im in

Meatonabun

Old 07-10-2008, 05:50 AM
Verified Member
Surfers Event Winner x8
Sharkfin Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 57.96
TPS: 9.71
Plays at : AC or Full Tilt
Game of choice : Razz
Fav. Online Player : Ummm... me?
Fav. Pro : Gus Hansen
bj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via AIM to bj316

I might make a rare re-appearance for this. I have some free time Friday night... we'll see!

Old 07-10-2008, 02:50 PM
Administrator

This one starts tomorrow

You can do your 8 MTTs at any point on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, but once you have posted your list of 8 then no changes

Good Luck

Old 07-10-2008, 08:33 PM
Surfers Event Winner x28
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner x5
SNG Champion
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 22183.18
TPS: 81.7
Game of choice : No Limit Holdem
RiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

These are the eight tournaments I will be entering for this event:
  • 94032214 - No Limit Hold'em [2X Chance] - $2.22 - July 11, 19:22 ET
  • 94923981 - No Limit Hold'em - $2.20 - July 11, 20:15 ET
  • 94923987 - No Limit Hold'em [Quintuple Shootout 4-max turbo] - Buy-In: $2.00 + $0.20 - July 11, 20:15 ET
  • 94032238 - No Limit Hold'em [2X Chance] - $2.22 - July 12, 19:22 ET
  • 94924157 - No Limit Hold'em - $2.20 - July 12, 20:15 ET
  • 94924158 - No Limit Hold'em [Quintuple Shootout 4-max turbo] - Buy-In: $2.00 + $0.20 - July 12, 20:15 ET
  • 94032262 - No Limit Hold'em [2X Chance] - $2.22 - July 13, 19:22 ET
  • 94924326 - No Limit Hold'em - $2.20 - July 13, 20:15 ET

Old 07-10-2008, 09:29 PM
Surfers Event Winner

Staker Points: 0
Plays at : Pokerstars, Unibet
Fav. Online Player : QuasiFiction
Fighting Mike has a lot of hatersFighting Mike has a lot of hatersFighting Mike has a lot of hatersFighting Mike has a lot of haters
Send a message via MSN to Fighting Mike

Here is my schedule.

1 - #94923956 - No Limit Hold'em - $2.75 - 11 July 17.00 ET
2 - #94032232 - No Limit Hold'em 2X Chance - $2.22 - 12 July 13.22 ET
3 - #94032234 - No Limit Hold'em 2X Chance - $2.22 - 12 July 15.22 ET
4 - #94924241 - No Limit Hold'em - $1.10 - 13 July 7.00 ET
5 - #94032250 - No Limit Hold'em $2.22 2X Chance - $2.22 - 13 July 7.22 ET
6 - #94924267 - Omaha Hi/Lo - $2.20 - 13 July 12.30 ET
7 - #94032256 - No Limit Hold'em 2X Chance - $2.22 - 13 July 13.22 ET
8 - #94032258 - No Limit Hold'em 2X Chance - $2.22 - 13 July 15.22 ET

Total Buy-In: $17.15

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker