Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Tournaments and Events
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-02-2007, 08:01 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Default WSOP Betting Summary

Summary from this thread :- WSOP Surfers Betting. Prizes :- $20 for 1st, and $10 for 2nd.

I will add extra attachments for the rest of the bets.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wsopbetting1.JPG (45.8 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg wsopbetting_no2.JPG (69.7 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg wsopbetting no3.JPG (61.5 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg wsopbetting4.JPG (85.1 KB, 89 views)
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 06-03-2007, 10:49 AM
Administrator

Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

The spreadsheet is set up; screenshot above. Good Luck.
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 06-06-2007, 03:09 AM
Staking Manager
Platinum Staker - Verified
Surfers Event Winner x9
WSOSP Winner x2

Staker Points: 365.02
TPS: 0
Fav. Pro : Annie Duke
Jenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living Legend

Can I just say, whose got Annie, and Chris Ferguson ?

Good start for me

Member of The M&Ms

Old 06-15-2007, 07:52 AM
Surfers Event Winner
Gold Staker - Verified
Silver Level Horse
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 138.87
TPS: 41.16
Plays at : Live play
Game of choice : 5 Card Draw
xxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of Poker

Does anyone know of a website that's sort of a WSOP scoreboard?

I'm pretty sure no one has more than one bracelet yet...

But I'm interested in seeing a money tally so far?

And I guess only one woman has won a bracelet so far (from the Ladies Only event)?

Old 06-15-2007, 12:57 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxPOGOxx View Post
Does anyone know of a website that's sort of a WSOP scoreboard?

I'm pretty sure no one has more than one bracelet yet...

But I'm interested in seeing a money tally so far?

And I guess only one woman has won a bracelet so far (from the Ladies Only event)?
WSOP 2007 Bracelets (Also contains big name pros finishing in the top 3, and a list of the top money winners)

Old 07-17-2007, 02:49 PM
Administrator

the result

Entrants = 6358 (6/1)
Biggest Money Winner outside of HORSE and Main Event = Bill Edler (Other @ 2/1)
Most bracelets won by one person = 2 (2/1)
Anyone getting to 11 = Phil Hellmuth (2/1)
No. of bracelets won by females = 2 (3/1)
Winner of 50K HORSE = Freddy Deeb (Other @ Evens)

For more info see ... WSOP 2007 Results

the scores

Lemon11 60 + 6 + 8 = 74
xxPOGOxx 60 = 60
rummy 42 + 9 = 51
andres_arg 45 + 6 = 51
Woogster 21 + 12 + 8 = 41
iPokermoney 15 + 20 = 35
Speedfool 21 + 10 = 31
tramp1579 21 + 9 = 30
TomPerez 12 + 16 = 28
bwarlitner 15 = 15
christo 6 + 3 = 9
Jenpoker 3 + 6 = 9
RufusHoward 9 = 9
slyprodigy 8 = 8
dudeeral 0
LordJenkins 0
Craxer 0
Riverwheel 0

the winners

Lemon11 $20
xxPOGOxx $10

Money sent, well done for your picks

Old 07-17-2007, 03:13 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Plays at : Pokerstars/FTP
Game of choice : PLO, and 5-card
Fav. Online Player : Tony G.
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
woogster Poker Forum Expertwoogster Poker Forum Expertwoogster Poker Forum Expertwoogster Poker Forum Expertwoogster Poker Forum Expertwoogster Poker Forum Expert

Congrats to Pogo and Lemon for there great selections!

Old 07-17-2007, 07:15 PM
Silver Horse - Verified
Surfers Event Winner x4
WSOSP Winner x2

Staker Points: 69.79
TPS: 26.38
Plays at : Absolute
Game of choice : Limit Holdem, HORSE
Fav. Pro : Paul Wasicka
Lemon11 Best Poker Forum Member Contender

Thank you very much!

I cant believe I won. 74 points WOOT

Stakee Record Stats
My Blog here on Surfers
WSOSP - 7 cashes out of 9

WSOSP Cashes
WSOSP I : HORSE 2nd; NLHE Main Event 3rd
WSOSP II : PL Omaha 2nd; HORSE Deepstack 1st
WSOSP III : PL Omaha 2nd; NLHE Heads-up - 1st; NLHE w/rebuys - 3rd

Old 07-18-2007, 12:06 AM
Staking Manager
Platinum Staker - Verified
Surfers Event Winner x9
WSOSP Winner x2

Staker Points: 365.02
TPS: 0
Fav. Pro : Annie Duke
Jenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living Legend

Well done to Lemon and Pogo

Unfortunately I only won 9 crowns

Member of The M&Ms

Old 07-18-2007, 12:25 AM
Moderator & Staking Manager
Surfers Event Winner x14
Silver Supernova Staker - Verified
WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 1771.78
TPS: 7.535
Plays at : Carbon Poker
Game of choice : NL hold em
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
tramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Congratulations Lemon and Pogo!!

Old 07-18-2007, 12:45 AM
Surfers Event Winner x4
WSOSP Winner
Silver Staker
Silver Supernova Horse

Staker Points: 395.65
TPS: 1693.15
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : Hold'em-No Limit
Fav. Pro : Gus Hansen
Unaccounted Poker Forum ExpertUnaccounted Poker Forum ExpertUnaccounted Poker Forum ExpertUnaccounted Poker Forum ExpertUnaccounted Poker Forum ExpertUnaccounted Poker Forum ExpertUnaccounted Poker Forum Expert
Send a message via MSN to Unaccounted

Well done both you, Pogo and Lemon...

"To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you're not, pretend you are"

Old 07-19-2007, 08:19 AM
Surfers Event Winner
Gold Staker - Verified
Silver Level Horse
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 138.87
TPS: 41.16
Plays at : Live play
Game of choice : 5 Card Draw
xxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of Poker

Haha, thanks!

I only won ONE bet!!!

All right, now I got to redownload Pokerstars (just did a fresh install of WinXP Pro).

Just wanted to confirm that the $10 prize has been received, thanks Venice.

Last edited by xxPOGOxx : 07-19-2007 at 08:24 AM.

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker