Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Tournaments and Events
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-2008, 04:10 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallgreenstar Poker After Dark IV

Welcome to the fourth Poker After Dark

Poker After Dark is a league event with a bling title for the winner. Only the very best poker players are able to win this title.

Previous winners include ThomasHardy, bj316, and Kevinthorn

There are 4 league games, followed by a final showdown of the top players to determine the champion. All games take place on Full Tilt Poker

Schedule

G1 - Sat 30th Aug 2008 - 18:00 ET - $1.50 buy-in
G2 - Sat 6th Sept 2008 - 18:00 ET - $1.50 buy-in
G3 - Sat 13th Sept 2008 - 18:00 ET - $1.50 buy-in
G4 - Sat 20th Sept 2008 - 18:00 ET - $1.50 buy-in

Final - Sun 21st Sept - 15:00 ET - "The September Four" (the 4 league leaders only) - $50 Freeroll

All games are NL Holdem

Password Access

Passwords for all games except the final are open to all members with 3+ posts

Everyone entering gets a point - In reverse order, last place getting 1 point

2 bonus points for winning a game, 1 bonus point for finished 2nd in a game

Example:- 9 entrants
1st - 11 pts
2nd - 9 pts
3rd - 7 pts
8th - 2 pts
9th - 1 pt

Only your best 3 scores count, so if you miss a game or donk out early of a game then you are still very much in the mix

The Final and The Winner

The top 4 players in the league after the 4 games, will become "The September Four" and face-off in the final. The final will be a $50 freeroll just for The September Four.

The winner of this final will pick up the bling title, and be crowned the champion. After Dark Champions also get buy-a-share access
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 08-28-2008, 04:29 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

I must solve my FT pending issue...

Where's KT?

Old 08-28-2008, 04:34 PM
Elite Supernova Staker II
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 21892.25
TPS: 9305.13
Plays at : pokerstars
jappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to jappie007

Quote:
Originally Posted by PB-SP-SC View Post
I must solve my FT pending issue...
omg indeed perfect timing to get this shit over you..

make sure you have it solved before start of this bling thing

Old 08-28-2008, 05:01 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 3732.6
TPS: 1641.68
Plays at : stars
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : KevinThorn
Fav. Pro : PB-SP-SC
kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to kevinthorn

xD back to back dark titles would be sick shipping it though.

Old 08-28-2008, 05:12 PM
Surfers Event Winner

Staker Points: 9.9
TPS: 514.15
Fav. Online Player : phil ivey
Fav. Pro : phil ivey
ballar123 Best Poker Forum Member Contender

this sounds good but i have a question the min deposit on ftp is 50 dollars which i don really want to commit that much at this time is it possible that i deposit on ps and ask for a transfer to ftp (is that against the rules)

Old 08-28-2008, 05:13 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 3732.6
TPS: 1641.68
Plays at : stars
Fav. Online Player : KevinThorn
Fav. Pro : PB-SP-SC
kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to kevinthorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballar123 View Post
this sounds good but i have a question the min deposit on ftp is 50 dollars which i don really want to commit that much at this time is it possible that i deposit on ps and ask for a transfer to ftp (is that against the rules)
Asking for transfers is not against the rules but as a new member you will probably need to be prepared to send first.

Old 08-28-2008, 05:16 PM
Surfers Event Winner

Staker Points: 9.9
TPS: 514.15
Fav. Online Player : phil ivey
Fav. Pro : phil ivey
ballar123 Best Poker Forum Member Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthorn View Post
Asking for transfers is not against the rules but as a new member you will probably need to be prepared to send first.
yea no problem ill probably be making a deposit tommorow

Old 08-28-2008, 05:22 PM
Gold Horse - Verified

Staker Points: 28.8
TPS: 62.32
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NL Holdem
Fav. Online Player : mrsmokey1/#1Pen
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
tearly123 Poker Forum Experttearly123 Poker Forum Experttearly123 Poker Forum Experttearly123 Poker Forum Experttearly123 Poker Forum Experttearly123 Poker Forum Expert
Send a message via Yahoo to tearly123

Sweet, count me in

Old 08-28-2008, 06:11 PM
Surfers Event Winner x4
Platinum Horse - Verified
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 854.92
TPS: 357.255
Game of choice : Chicago-hi
shimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Poker

I'd like to play, but I'll need Josh to ship me some money on FTP.

Old 08-28-2008, 06:32 PM
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 3071.46
TPS: 244.82
Plays at : Cake. Yes, Cake.
Game of choice : The one with cards
Fav. Online Player : Not You
Fav. Pro : The '11 WSOPME Champ
UFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimozukawa View Post
I'd like to play, but I'll need Josh to ship me some money on FTP.
Wat about James? He may be able to trade $6 if you ask him nicely.

Old 08-28-2008, 06:51 PM
Silver Supernova Horse
Elite Supernova Staker III

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 44887.12
TPS: 3125.505
Game of choice : NLHE MTTs.
Fav. Online Player : durrrr
TomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to TomPerez Send a message via Skype™ to TomPerez

I probably won't be able to play, I don't know if I'm allowed to install any poker programs here...

My blog is inactive again, check it out!

[9/23/2010 5:45:13 PM] mark withers: ha ur too smart to get levelled i fail
^^^^^^ Listen to this man. Many have tried, many have failed. Your tries are useless, for I am Erik, The Unlevelable!
Except for Sal, he did it

Old 08-28-2008, 07:05 PM
Supernova Horse - Verified
Platinum Level Staker

Staker Points: 441.74
TPS: 417.315
Fav. Pro : Gavin Smith
stokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legend

hope i can join this time, saturdays are pretty open for me, untill my hockey season starts i guess!

PokerStars id: stokesitup
FTP id: stokes61

Old 08-28-2008, 07:58 PM
Surfers Event Winner x4
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner

shimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCWatcher View Post
Wat about James? He may be able to trade $6 if you ask him nicely.
Actually... $5.50 would do.

Old 08-28-2008, 11:45 PM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Staker Points: 12350.029999999999
TPS: 36978.17
Plays at : CampusBar
Fav. Online Player : Ademir Galeno
Fav. Pro : dude904
ouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

i'll probably miss the first game, got another family wedding to go to

dude904 paid me $9001 for this promotional forum sig

awaiting funds

Old 08-29-2008, 03:09 AM
Banned

Staker Points: 7163.86
TPS: 1247.88
Big Hozer Best Poker Forum Member ContenderBig Hozer Best Poker Forum Member Contender

im going to play---do you need transfer help shimo still??? just pm me if you do and i can send you 5.50 on tilt for 5.50 on stars

Old 08-29-2008, 03:52 AM
Silver Level Staker

Staker Points: 97.66
TPS: 314.695
BlueMoon Poker Forum ExpertBlueMoon Poker Forum ExpertBlueMoon Poker Forum ExpertBlueMoon Poker Forum ExpertBlueMoon Poker Forum ExpertBlueMoon Poker Forum ExpertBlueMoon Poker Forum Expert

Looks like fun guys. I won't be playing since I don't have any money on FTP, and my bankroll is pretty small even on PS. Hopefully I'll be able to play an event or too in the WSOSP. Anyways, good luck to everyone

Old 08-29-2008, 03:53 AM
Surfers Event Winner x4
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Hozer View Post
im going to play---do you need transfer help shimo still??? just pm me if you do and i can send you 5.50 on tilt for 5.50 on stars
UFC took care of it, but Tearly needs some now.

Old 08-29-2008, 05:00 AM
Surfers Event Winner x5
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3

Staker Points: 30339.75
TPS: 2710.72
Plays at : Home
Game of choice : Holdem
Fav. Online Player : Prolly VLC
LeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

I can help if players need help with transfers.

Looks fun guys, gl to all.

Old 08-29-2008, 11:21 AM
Gold Horse - Verified

Staker Points: 28.8
TPS: 62.32
Game of choice : NL Holdem
Fav. Online Player : mrsmokey1/#1Pen
tearly123 Poker Forum Experttearly123 Poker Forum Experttearly123 Poker Forum Experttearly123 Poker Forum Experttearly123 Poker Forum Experttearly123 Poker Forum Expert
Send a message via Yahoo to tearly123

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimozukawa View Post
UFC took care of it, but Tearly needs some now.
im sorted now, sotheysay helped me out, ty tho shimo

Old 08-29-2008, 05:26 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

I think i just got enough money on tilt to play all the events.
I'll try to play them all

Good luck everyone

Old 08-30-2008, 04:21 AM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Lacoste Poker Forum Rookie

dammit i am working Saturday : ( i wanna play this t___t

Old 08-30-2008, 04:23 AM
Banned

Big Hozer Best Poker Forum Member ContenderBig Hozer Best Poker Forum Member Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacoste View Post
dammit i am working Saturday : ( i wanna play this t___t
well--if you read--it goes for 4 weeks--not just 1 day

Old 08-30-2008, 05:08 AM
Platinum Level Staker

Staker Points: 441.74
TPS: 417.315
Fav. Pro : Gavin Smith
stokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stokes61 View Post
hope i can join this time, saturdays are pretty open for me, untill my hockey season starts i guess!
dang, im gonna miss the first game, but should make the rest of them!
gl to all players!

PokerStars id: stokesitup
FTP id: stokes61

Old 08-30-2008, 05:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stokes61 View Post
dang, im gonna miss the first game, but should make the rest of them!
gl to all players!
gl to you too sir---will hopefully be able to make it to 3 of them

Old 08-30-2008, 05:55 AM
Surfers Event Winner
Gold Horse - Verified
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 17.38
TPS: 150.835
Plays at : Full tilt
Game of choice : 2-7 single draw/razz
Fav. Pro : David Williams
lazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via AIM to lazare Send a message via Yahoo to lazare Send a message via Skype™ to lazare

great time for me to go busto! well gl to all who play
folding AA isn't really smart to do... when you up to KK or QQ ( witch is most likely) it's almost a 50-50 change of winning... but if there isn't comming a A, K, or Q you are alway's good with AA... so never FOLD AA again unless you don't play for first place !

Old 08-30-2008, 11:25 PM
Surfers Event Winner x4
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner

Default Since I was first to bust out...

I'm done with PAD4. I have to go to a wedding next week, so no more Shimo in PAD.

Old 09-06-2008, 03:12 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Game 2 today. Good Luck to those who enter
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 09-06-2008, 04:51 PM
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 3071.46
TPS: 244.82
Plays at : Cake. Yes, Cake.
Game of choice : The one with cards
Fav. Online Player : Not You
Fav. Pro : The '11 WSOPME Champ
UFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of Poker

GL everyone, hope anyone who plays like an idiot loses.

Old 09-06-2008, 06:59 PM
Surfers Event Winner x5
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3

Staker Points: 30339.75
TPS: 2710.72
Plays at : Home
Game of choice : Holdem
Fav. Online Player : Prolly VLC
LeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Damnnn wish i could join you guys but i got work.

Good luck

Old 09-06-2008, 07:23 PM
Banned

Staker Points: 6132.3
TPS: 47826.825
Fav. Online Player : dude904
Fav. Pro : dude904
dude904 Best Poker Forum Member Contenderdude904 Best Poker Forum Member Contender

I joined but I won't be there

so enjoy your "serious" game if you wish. Don't have an entertaining lagtard who outplays people like last week; that isn't good entertainment

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker