Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Tournaments and Events
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2008, 02:08 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallgreenstar Schedule of WSOSP V

Welcome to the schedule of the fifth WSOSP (World Series of Surfers Poker)

All Events winners will get a shiney WSOSP Bracelet, which as well as the shear prestige will also allow you access to the buy-a-share forum.

1. Sat 4th Oct - WSOSP Event 1 - $5.50 PLO
2. Sun 5th Oct - WSOSP Event 2 - $5.50 Stud Hi-lo
3. Sat 11th Oct - WSOSP Event 3 - $2.20 PL 5-Card Draw
4. Sun 12th Oct - WSOSP Event 4 - NL Holdem Shorthanded - Freeroll

Those eligible for the password for Event 4:

i) Level 1 members upwards
ii) Silver Level Stakers upwards
iii) Members with the Surfers Poker logo on their Stars avatar
iv) Members who played Event 1, 2, or 3
v) Current WSOSP Bracelet holders

5. Sat 18th Oct - WSOSP Event 5 - $2.20 Razz
6. Sun 19th Oct - WSOSP Event 6 - $2.20 NL Holdem Heads-up ($10 bonus for the winner)
7. Sat 25th Oct - WSOSP Event 7 - $3.30 HORSE (Deepstack) ($10 bonus for the winner)
8. Sun 26th Oct - WSOSP Event 8 - $5.50 NLHE Main Event ($20 bonus for the winner)

All passwords for events other than Event 4 will be available in the 'Passwords' forum. All events takes place on Pokerstars. All Saturday events take place at 16:00 ET. All Sunday events take place at 14:30 ET
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 09-30-2008, 02:15 PM
Banned

Staker Points: 7163.86
TPS: 1247.88
Big Hozer Best Poker Forum Member ContenderBig Hozer Best Poker Forum Member Contender

oh thank you kind sir-----5CD here I come for sure---me and DRJ HU for the bracelet

I'm hopefully going to play all of these events---some might be hard to make

What times do they normally start though sir?? Like 13:00 or 17:00

Old 09-30-2008, 02:20 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Very very nice schedule.

for clearing appointments on calendar.

Old 09-30-2008, 02:41 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

playing 'em ALL, of course !

Where's KT?

Old 09-30-2008, 02:42 PM
Banned

Big Hozer Best Poker Forum Member ContenderBig Hozer Best Poker Forum Member Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by PB-SP-SC View Post
playing 'em ALL, of course !
sweet--always fun playing with mr pb--i might skip the stud hi/lo since i absoloutly suck at stud but im going to try to play the rest--esp 5CD and the HU one--plan on shipping the HU tourney

Old 09-30-2008, 02:50 PM
Elite Supernova Staker II
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 21892.25
TPS: 9305.13
Plays at : pokerstars
jappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to jappie007

going to rail the first 2 events, as i know i suck at those games, and there are enough experts on those,

definately playing the rest of them.
don't be too sure of you going HU with DrJ in the 5cd hozer, i consider myself a good 5CD player as well, though i have few games on Pokerstars, + pogo is a very good 5CD player as well.

putting my name on the HU title, as last time i got totally owned by the weird play of lemon, in a very long match quarter finals.

Old 09-30-2008, 02:52 PM
Silver Supernova Horse
Elite Supernova Staker III

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 44887.12
TPS: 3125.505
Game of choice : NLHE MTTs.
Fav. Online Player : durrrr
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
TomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to TomPerez Send a message via Skype™ to TomPerez

Hopefully I'll play a lot of them, just need a pc to play m on

Jappie, you're not going to take the HU easily, looking to prolong my title

My blog is inactive again, check it out!

[9/23/2010 5:45:13 PM] mark withers: ha ur too smart to get levelled i fail
^^^^^^ Listen to this man. Many have tried, many have failed. Your tries are useless, for I am Erik, The Unlevelable!
Except for Sal, he did it

Old 09-30-2008, 02:53 PM
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

jappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomPerez View Post
Hopefully I'll play a lot of them, just need a pc to play m on

Jappie, you're not going to take the HU easily, looking to prolong my title
can put my name on it though, meaning i'll give it my max attention, and concentration

GL

Old 09-30-2008, 02:57 PM
Silver Staker - Verified
Surfers Event Winner x2

Staker Points: 284.55
TPS: 176.155
Plays at : Its a crime.
Game of choice : Hold em
Fav. Online Player : Upgrayedd420
Fav. Pro : Phil Laak
hockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via AIM to hockeyaddict Send a message via MSN to hockeyaddict Send a message via Skype™ to hockeyaddict

They are all Pokerstars =(..i might need to make a trade on the 3rd...

Old 09-30-2008, 03:02 PM
Silver Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 44887.12
TPS: 3125.505
Game of choice : NLHE MTTs.
Fav. Online Player : durrrr
TomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to TomPerez Send a message via Skype™ to TomPerez

I can help if you need it..

My blog is inactive again, check it out!

[9/23/2010 5:45:13 PM] mark withers: ha ur too smart to get levelled i fail
^^^^^^ Listen to this man. Many have tried, many have failed. Your tries are useless, for I am Erik, The Unlevelable!
Except for Sal, he did it

Old 09-30-2008, 03:04 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Hozer View Post
sweet--always fun playing with mr pb--i might skip the stud hi/lo since i absoloutly suck at stud but im going to try to play the rest--esp 5CD and the HU one--plan on shipping the HU tourney
sweet words mate!

now some bitter ones... NO HU FOR YOU AND DR.J @ 5CD

that will be between me and sportsfanatic10

and VIVA WSOSP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where's KT?

Old 09-30-2008, 03:05 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

I know the interview I was supposed to carry out has been delayed and delayed (still gonna do it), but I already volunteer for taking care of the leaderboard for this

Where's KT?

Old 09-30-2008, 04:26 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Gold Horse - Verified
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 17.38
TPS: 150.835
Plays at : Full tilt
Game of choice : 2-7 single draw/razz
Fav. Pro : David Williams
lazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via AIM to lazare Send a message via Yahoo to lazare Send a message via Skype™ to lazare

DANG! Probably 1 in 1000 i'll get to play an event or two
Good luck to all
folding AA isn't really smart to do... when you up to KK or QQ ( witch is most likely) it's almost a 50-50 change of winning... but if there isn't comming a A, K, or Q you are alway's good with AA... so never FOLD AA again unless you don't play for first place !

Old 09-30-2008, 04:28 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 3732.6
TPS: 1641.68
Plays at : stars
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : KevinThorn
Fav. Pro : PB-SP-SC
kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to kevinthorn

Sick schedule keep your eye on me for PLO, stud hi/lo, all NLHE events, razz...elohel just watch this space wanna win some more bling here this wsosp after a dissapointing one last itme.

Old 09-30-2008, 06:11 PM
Surfers Event Winner x5
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3

Staker Points: 30339.75
TPS: 2710.72
Plays at : Home
Game of choice : Holdem
Fav. Online Player : Prolly VLC
LeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Looks like fun

Old 09-30-2008, 06:14 PM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3
SNG Champion
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 60373.23
TPS: 16052.37
Game of choice : NLHE Turbos
Fav. Online Player : UPGRAYEDD420
NightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to NightTrain87 Send a message via Skype™ to NightTrain87

It's about time I donk my way into a bracelet

Old 09-30-2008, 06:15 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

For those who are interested, i launched a sweepstake for this WSOSP event.

$2 to enter and you can gamble and get you chance to win some additional prizes on top of the WSOSP prizes
WSOSP V Sweepstake

Old 09-30-2008, 06:43 PM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Gold Supernova Staker

SNG Champion x2

Staker Points: 8224.99
TPS: 905.305
Plays at : FullTilt
Game of choice : Holdem NoLimit
Fav. Pro : 'KidPoker' Negreanu
Hesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jappie007 View Post
can put my name on it though, meaning i'll give it my max attention, and concentration

GL
Jappie, I hope you don't meet me HU as I knocked you out already so many times.............

On the other side you're more focussed to win......

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthorn View Post
I LOVE YOU hesaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
along came hesaf like an express train
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
I feel such a noob.
PS: Hesaf
FTP: Whozznext

Old 09-30-2008, 07:44 PM
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesaf View Post
Jappie, I hope you don't meet me HU as I knocked you out already so many times.............

On the other side you're more focussed to win......
we better not talk on how you knocked me out, if i don''t get an insane beat, i'm gonna kick your ass.

Old 09-30-2008, 11:10 PM
Silver Level Staker
Supernova Horse - Verified

Staker Points: 97.66
TPS: 314.695
BlueMoon Poker Forum ExpertBlueMoon Poker Forum ExpertBlueMoon Poker Forum ExpertBlueMoon Poker Forum ExpertBlueMoon Poker Forum ExpertBlueMoon Poker Forum ExpertBlueMoon Poker Forum Expert

Looking to play Events 3, 4, 6, and hopefully 8. I might have had a shot at Event 1 (5.50 PLO), but my bankroll has gone from like $65 and climbing to about $30 in like a week. I'll be lucky if I can just get grind it back up again.

Old 09-30-2008, 11:42 PM
Banned
Reason: Theft

Staker Points: 1140.19
TPS: 1128.765
Game of choice : 8 Game
Fav. Online Player : badbeatman06
Fav. Pro : Phil Hellmuth
LordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via AIM to LordV27 Send a message via MSN to LordV27 Send a message via Skype™ to LordV27

am i eligible? :P

Old 09-30-2008, 11:45 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Elite Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker - Verified
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 3554.68
TPS: 7174.85
Plays at : PokerStars
Fav. Online Player : Rizen
Fav. Pro : Bill Fillmaff
FF_Barret Godlike Genius of PokerFF_Barret Godlike Genius of PokerFF_Barret Godlike Genius of PokerFF_Barret Godlike Genius of PokerFF_Barret Godlike Genius of PokerFF_Barret Godlike Genius of PokerFF_Barret Godlike Genius of PokerFF_Barret Godlike Genius of PokerFF_Barret Godlike Genius of PokerFF_Barret Godlike Genius of PokerFF_Barret Godlike Genius of PokerFF_Barret Godlike Genius of PokerFF_Barret Godlike Genius of PokerFF_Barret Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via AIM to FF_Barret Send a message via MSN to FF_Barret Send a message via Yahoo to FF_Barret Send a message via Skype™ to FF_Barret

Will hopefully be playing all of these, and staking out a lot for them. Be watching for them

Also be looking out for bounty stakes as I will be throwing those out for almost every event.
Please Check FF_Barret's Randomness #2 Blog!!
Last Updated:March 2nd
Looking For Detailed Poker Help?
Go to "Poker Strategy and Tips" for my in depth Poker Guides!
PM me or message me on aim/yim/skype when i'm available for surfer/poker help.
-FF_Barret

Old 09-30-2008, 11:48 PM
Platinum Staker - Verified
Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x2

Staker Points: 392.01
TPS: 330.535
Game of choice : NL Hold'em
Fav. Online Player : WhoKnows4321
Fav. Pro : Erik Seidel
SportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Hozer View Post
oh thank you kind sir-----5CD here I come for sure---me and DRJ HU for the bracelet

I'm hopefully going to play all of these events---some might be hard to make

What times do they normally start though sir?? Like 13:00 or 17:00
I was wondering what times they start? I might be able to make the freeroll.

Believe; even when it's beyond reason to believe.

Old 10-02-2008, 12:44 AM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Game of choice : 2-7 TD
gunnerforrest Poker Forum Living Legendgunnerforrest Poker Forum Living Legendgunnerforrest Poker Forum Living Legendgunnerforrest Poker Forum Living Legendgunnerforrest Poker Forum Living Legendgunnerforrest Poker Forum Living Legendgunnerforrest Poker Forum Living Legendgunnerforrest Poker Forum Living Legendgunnerforrest Poker Forum Living Legend

Awww, no Triple Draw event?

I might try to make a couple of them. Don't really have the money for most. I'll almost certainly be in the Stud8 one though.

Old 10-04-2008, 12:41 AM
Banned

omfg--i cant play in event 1 or 2---so gay---wont be home

Old 10-04-2008, 06:41 AM
Gold Staker - Verified

Staker Points: 861.94
TPS: 0.995
Plays at : PStars
Redkwatson Best Poker Forum Member ContenderRedkwatson Best Poker Forum Member ContenderRedkwatson Best Poker Forum Member ContenderRedkwatson Best Poker Forum Member Contender

i should be playing my first event ever...event 2

Old 10-04-2008, 06:43 AM
Gold Staker - Verified

Redkwatson Best Poker Forum Member ContenderRedkwatson Best Poker Forum Member ContenderRedkwatson Best Poker Forum Member ContenderRedkwatson Best Poker Forum Member Contender

Quick question

Do we need all of these to be eligible or just one of them?

Old 10-04-2008, 11:10 AM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redkwatson View Post
Quick question

Do we need all of these to be eligible or just one of them?
Just 1 of them

Old 10-04-2008, 12:16 PM
Gold Staker - Verified

alright i have the surfers poker logo in my stars avatar hav they given out the password yet?

Old 10-04-2008, 12:30 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redkwatson View Post
alright i have the surfers poker logo in my stars avatar hav they given out the password yet?
Nop it will be done shortly before the start of the tourney.

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker