Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Poker Forums Area > Poker Strategy and Tips
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-2007, 09:01 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Gold Staker - Verified
Silver Level Horse
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 138.87
TPS: 41.16
Plays at : Live play
Game of choice : 5 Card Draw
xxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of Poker
Default Worst Hand - All Poker Games

All right...so I spoiled the fun in the "Best Hand" thread, and I apologize for that...

Anyway, it's pretty much universally agreed that 27os is the worst Texas Hold'em Starting hand (I disagree, it's the best. I've never lost a big pot with 27os).

So the question is, what are the worst starting hands for all the other forms of poker?

Omaha
Omaha Hi/Lo
7 Card Stud
7 Card Stud Hi/Lo
Razz
5 Card Stud
5 Card Draw
2-7 Triple Draw
A-5 Lowball
Pineapple
Crazy Pineapple
Chinese Poker

Anything else I'm missing...?

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 06-25-2007, 11:58 PM
Contact a mod before
sending funds to this user
Gold Level Horse
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 67.65
TPS: 68.89
Game of choice : Hold'em PL
Fav. Online Player : lilholdem954
Fav. Pro : Jamie Gold
iPokerMoney Best Poker Forum Member ContenderiPokerMoney Best Poker Forum Member ContenderiPokerMoney Best Poker Forum Member Contender

Razz would be K,Q,J I belive.

Old 06-26-2007, 12:06 AM
Surfers Event Winner
Platinum Staker - Verified

Staker Points: 292
TPS: 0
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NL Hold'em,PLO, Razz
Fav. Online Player : Paul Wasicka
Fav. Pro : Phil Laak
Froetloeps Poker Forum ExpertFroetloeps Poker Forum ExpertFroetloeps Poker Forum ExpertFroetloeps Poker Forum ExpertFroetloeps Poker Forum ExpertFroetloeps Poker Forum Expert
Send a message via MSN to Froetloeps

I saw a cool game in the "I bet you" show but I don't know how it went exactly. It was 9 card omaha or so and it went about like this:

You have each 9 cards (2 players)
you each discard 2 (7 left)
flop
you each discard 2 (5 left)
turn
you each discard 2 (3 left)
river
you discard 1

best hand wins

could be a mistake in this but it think it was something like this.

Old 06-26-2007, 12:59 AM

Staker Points: 12
TPS: 0
Plays at : pokerstars and ftp
Game of choice : omaha
Fav. Online Player : flopper302
Fav. Pro : antonio esfandiari
A-TRAIN Best Poker Forum Member Contender

In razz, its KKK
In omaha its 2222, same with omaha hi/lo i think
In holdem, 72 offsuit
2-7 triple draw, its AAAAK
A-5 triple draw its KKKKQ
Chinese poker would be 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 10 Q K 2 3 (With no flushes)
The rest im not sure about.

Old 06-26-2007, 01:33 AM
Surfers Event Winner
Gold Staker - Verified
Silver Level Horse
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 138.87
TPS: 41.16
Plays at : Live play
Game of choice : 5 Card Draw
xxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of Poker

A-Train is correct in that KKK is the worst starting Razz hand. 3 of your 7 cards are kings, and with only 4 cards to come, the best 5 card low you can make is A234K, which is beat by any Queen hand or better...which isn't to terribly hard to make.

In 2-7 Triple Draw, Royal flush is actually the worst hand. Unlike A-5 Lowball, in 2-7 Triple Draw, straights and flushes count (and Ace is always high). That's why 23457 is the absolute best hand, while 23456 is actually quite a terrible hand. Additionally, if you're dealt AAAAK and discard all, you can't possibly draw any more Aces, however if you are dealt a royal flush and discard all, though it's HIGHLY unlikely, it's not entirely impossible to be dealt a royal flush in a different suit.

Old 04-07-2020, 08:00 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
doberso Poker Forum Rookie

Hey. I would like to talk about football betting based on the Martingale strategy, or, as the people say, the Dogon strategy. In the classic version of the Martingale strategy, each of our new bets doubles if the previous step is unsuccessful.
Football is good because it allows players to choose the type of bets to taste. I am wondering if I can use this betting system here http://103.109.101.65/MewahBet/JudiO...club-mewahbet/ ? Some say it only works in poker and roulette. Thank you all for your comments.

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker