Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Tournaments and Events
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2009, 04:50 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallgreenstar Poker After Dark No.5

Welcome to the fifth Poker After Dark

Poker After Dark is a league event, and carries a Bling title and Buy-a-share access for the winner.

Prizes:

1st: $25 + Title + BAS access
2nd: $10
3rd: $8
4th: $5

There are 8 league games in total, all taking place on Full Tilt Poker

Schedule

Sat 7th Feb 2009 - 19:00 ET - $1.50 buy-in
Sun 8th Feb 2009 - 15:00 ET - $1.50 buy-in
Sat 14th Feb 2009 - 19:00 ET - $1.50 buy-in
Sun 15th Feb 2009 - 15:00 ET - $1.50 buy-in
Sat 21st Feb 2009 - 19:00 ET - $1.50 buy-in
Sun 22nd Feb 2009 - 15:00 ET - $1.50 buy-in
Sat 28th Feb 2009 - 19:00 ET - $1.50 buy-in
Sun 1st Mar 2009- 15:00 ET - $1.50 buy-in

All games are NL Holdem

Password Access

Passwords for all games are open to all members with 3+ posts

Your will get 3 points for every game you miss - So a member scoring 25 from 4 games played, will get 12 points added giving them a total of 37 points.

For every game you attend there is a reverse order points system in place, starting at 1 point for last place. There are 3 bonus points for winning a game, 2 bonus point for finishing 2nd in a game, 1 bonus point for finishing 3rd in a game

Example:- 9 entrants

1st - 12 pts
2nd - 10 pts
3rd - 8 pts
4th - 6 pts
5th - 5 pts
6th - 4 pts
7th - 3 pts
8th - 2 pts
9th - 1 pt
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 01-17-2009, 04:53 PM
Elite Supernova Staker II
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 21892.25
TPS: 9305.13
Plays at : pokerstars
jappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to jappie007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
25 from 4 games played, will get 12 points added giving them a total of 27 points.
37 right

looks good venice, ship something after dark

gl surfers

Old 01-17-2009, 04:55 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by jappie007 View Post
37 right

looks good venice, ship something after dark

gl surfers
You're too quick. I hadnt even finished proof reading yep, I amended that one
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 01-17-2009, 05:14 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Count me in
Lets take down this league.

good luck surfers

Old 01-17-2009, 09:48 PM
Platinum Staker - Verified
Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x2

Staker Points: 392.01
TPS: 330.535
Plays at : PokerStars
Game of choice : NL Hold'em
Fav. Online Player : WhoKnows4321
Fav. Pro : Erik Seidel
SportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living Legend

I'm in but I'm going to have to get a small transfer...

GL everyone!!!!!!

Believe; even when it's beyond reason to believe.

Old 01-17-2009, 11:31 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 3732.6
TPS: 1641.68
Plays at : stars
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : KevinThorn
Fav. Pro : PB-SP-SC
kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to kevinthorn

I dont get it but ok im in.

Old 01-18-2009, 05:33 AM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Gold Supernova Staker

SNG Champion x2

Staker Points: 8224.99
TPS: 905.305
Plays at : FullTilt
Game of choice : Holdem NoLimit
Fav. Pro : 'KidPoker' Negreanu
Hesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of Poker

Of course I'm in

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthorn View Post
I LOVE YOU hesaf
Quote:
along came hesaf like an express train
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
I feel such a noob.
PS: Hesaf
FTP: Whozznext

Old 01-18-2009, 05:52 AM
Verified Member
Surfers Event Winner x3
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 0
TPS: 7.35
zaqmlp Best Poker Forum Member Contender

Nice setup.

Not sure how many Sat games I will play, since 1900 EST is time to go on dates for Americans.

But I should be able to play most Sun games.

milindbhat (mounds view) on pokerstars
psoDYftp on full tilt
rbnDYcake on Cake

Proud team member of SPOT Surfers Paradise of Talent

Old 01-18-2009, 05:58 AM
Silver Level Staker
Supernova Horse - Verified

Staker Points: 97.66
TPS: 314.695
BlueMoon Poker Forum ExpertBlueMoon Poker Forum ExpertBlueMoon Poker Forum ExpertBlueMoon Poker Forum ExpertBlueMoon Poker Forum ExpertBlueMoon Poker Forum ExpertBlueMoon Poker Forum Expert

I'm probably in.

Old 01-18-2009, 07:25 AM
Banned
Reason: Theft

Staker Points: 1140.19
TPS: 1128.765
Game of choice : 8 Game
Fav. Online Player : badbeatman06
Fav. Pro : Phil Hellmuth
LordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via AIM to LordV27 Send a message via MSN to LordV27 Send a message via Skype™ to LordV27

In. Gl Me!

Old 01-22-2009, 02:01 AM
On Probation
Contact a mod before
sending funds to this user

Staker Points: 170.97
TPS: 423.365
Game of choice : nlhe
Fav. Pro : kid poker
reginator Poker Forum Expertreginator Poker Forum Expertreginator Poker Forum Expertreginator Poker Forum Expertreginator Poker Forum Expertreginator Poker Forum Expertreginator Poker Forum Expertreginator Poker Forum Expert

not sure if we have to sign up but im in

Old 01-22-2009, 05:10 AM
Silver Horse - Verified

Staker Points: 95.12
TPS: 46.16
Plays at : Pokerstars/FullTilt
Game of choice : NL Texas Holdem
Fav. Online Player : Noah Boeken
Fav. Pro : Noah Boeken
Craxer Poker Forum ExpertCraxer Poker Forum ExpertCraxer Poker Forum ExpertCraxer Poker Forum ExpertCraxer Poker Forum Expert

anyone up for 5 dollar trade from Pokerstars to fulltilt, i have no roll on FT.

I'll obvious trade first.

Old 01-22-2009, 07:46 AM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Plays at : stars
Game of choice : NL holdem
Fav. Online Player : brian townsend
Fav. Pro : too many
niceguy1986 Poker Forum Expertniceguy1986 Poker Forum Expertniceguy1986 Poker Forum Expertniceguy1986 Poker Forum Expertniceguy1986 Poker Forum Expertniceguy1986 Poker Forum Expert

sweeett all in weekends should be able to play all of them ...gl surfers

Old 01-22-2009, 03:25 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Count me in
Lets take down this league.

good luck surfers
you gonna need luck, you Dutch competitive man, chip eating monster

I am really thinking of expanding my bling titles (just one - ), so WATCH ME OUT!

Where's KT?

Old 01-22-2009, 03:40 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Quote:
Originally Posted by PB-SP-SC View Post
you gonna need luck, you Dutch competitive man, chip eating monster

I am really thinking of expanding my bling titles (just one - ), so WATCH ME OUT!

I challenge you!

Old 01-22-2009, 03:47 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
I challenge you!
eer...

beer bet on the side???

Where's KT?

Old 01-22-2009, 06:44 PM
Surfers Event Winner x4
Platinum Horse - Verified
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 854.92
TPS: 357.255
Game of choice : Chicago-hi
shimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Poker

If I can somehow get $12 by then, I'm in. I need more bling, too.

Old 01-27-2009, 05:39 PM
Surfers Event Winner x4
Gold Horse - Verified
Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x3

Staker Points: 3540.94
TPS: 294.175
Plays at : New Jersey
RedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via AIM to RedsoxNets5 Send a message via Skype™ to RedsoxNets5

oh man i really want BAS access lol hopefully i can play all of these

Old 01-27-2009, 05:55 PM
Silver Staker - Verified
Supernova Horse

Staker Points: 302.95
TPS: 1203.625
Plays at : PokerStars/FullTilt
Game of choice : NLH, PLO/PLO8
Fav. Online Player : Annette Obrestad
Fav. Pro : Annette Obrestad
Black_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via AIM to Black_mamba Send a message via MSN to Black_mamba Send a message via Skype™ to Black_mamba

Sounds like fun.

Old 01-27-2009, 11:08 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Silver Supernova Staker - Verified

Staker Points: 2163.77
TPS: 144.03
Plays at : No where, thrown out
Game of choice : nl holdem
Fav. Online Player : Testical McGee
Fav. Pro : Big Poppa
Willtakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Yahoo to Willtakem Send a message via Skype™ to Willtakem

Greetings;

Hopefully I can make Sat. tourneys,I have a FTP account but no money in cage. Hopefully I can get a deposit to them in time. I havent made a deposit for over 3 years now so not up on all the changes.

Willtakem

Old 02-01-2009, 02:50 AM
Surfers Event Winner x4
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner

shimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Poker

Would someone be willing to transfer $17.50 to me on FTP so I can play the PAD and OFC?

Old 02-04-2009, 08:19 AM
Surfers Event Winner x4
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimozukawa View Post
Would someone be willing to transfer $17.50 to me on FTP so I can play the PAD and OFC?
Thank you DrJ for helping me with this. Now I can play in the PAD and OFC, however, I can't play all the PAD events (baby first birthdays galore!). So... hopefully I win all the ones that I _can_ play.

Old 02-04-2009, 11:46 AM
Supernova Staker - Verified

Staker Points: 498.69
TPS: 10.29
Plays at : PS
Game of choice : Omaha Hi Lo
Fav. Online Player : Pr1nnyraid
Fav. Pro : Jay Rozenkrantz
nightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via AIM to nightowl89 Send a message via MSN to nightowl89 Send a message via Skype™ to nightowl89

i need a surfers title sooner or later!
The sands of time for me are running low...

Running low--ooohhh...

Lol @ my SS nightow89 874 $0 $3 6% -$122 Super Tilt 56 FullTilt

BUT 90-180 man nightow89 88 $1 $3 73% $128 Super Tilt N/A FullTilt E90-180 SNG Only

Old 02-05-2009, 07:23 PM
Surfers Event Winner

Staker Points: 154.66
TPS: 0
Fav. Online Player : Annete Obrestad
Fav. Pro : Kid Poker
Tomfan Poker Forum Living LegendTomfan Poker Forum Living LegendTomfan Poker Forum Living LegendTomfan Poker Forum Living LegendTomfan Poker Forum Living LegendTomfan Poker Forum Living LegendTomfan Poker Forum Living LegendTomfan Poker Forum Living Legend

OK !!!

Count me in !

I will be playin the 15:00 games mostly i guess ...

Looking forward to it

BTW nice cleavage KT ...

Never trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die ...

Old 02-06-2009, 12:59 AM
Surfers Event Winner x4
Gold Horse - Verified
Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x3

Staker Points: 3540.94
TPS: 294.175
Plays at : New Jersey
RedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via AIM to RedsoxNets5 Send a message via Skype™ to RedsoxNets5

im in...i think ill be able to play all but 1 i think...

Old 02-06-2009, 01:24 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Silver Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 1123.32
TPS: 647.93
Plays at : FTP,PS,Live
Game of choice : NL holdem/razz cash
Fav. Online Player : durr
Fav. Pro : Daniel N/sam Farha
MrToymaker Godlike Genius of PokerMrToymaker Godlike Genius of PokerMrToymaker Godlike Genius of PokerMrToymaker Godlike Genius of PokerMrToymaker Godlike Genius of PokerMrToymaker Godlike Genius of PokerMrToymaker Godlike Genius of PokerMrToymaker Godlike Genius of PokerMrToymaker Godlike Genius of PokerMrToymaker Godlike Genius of PokerMrToymaker Godlike Genius of PokerMrToymaker Godlike Genius of PokerMrToymaker Godlike Genius of PokerMrToymaker Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via Skype™ to MrToymaker

I want to play but I need a transfer from stars to Full Tilt I just want to transfer 15.00 stars to tilt

please anybody who know me and can help will be greatly appreciated

Fight on, my men, Sir Andrew Said

A little Im hurt but not yet slain.

Ill just lie down and bleed a while,

And then Ill rise and Fight again.

WWWD ??

"BEING CARD DEAD is a state of mind" quoted by a known pot roast baller

FT MrToymaker
PS MrToymaker

Member Of The Surfers Staking Syndicate

Old 02-06-2009, 01:47 PM
Banned
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 1601.49
TPS: 144.305
Plays at : dont....
veidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to veidtmeister

Quote:
Welcome to the fifth Poker After Dark

Your will get 3 points for every game you miss - So a member scoring 25 from 4 games played, will get 12 points added giving them a total of 37 points.
I dont understand, why would you get points for games you miss?

Old 02-06-2009, 01:58 PM
Elite Supernova Staker II
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 21892.25
TPS: 9305.13
jappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to jappie007

Quote:
Originally Posted by veidtmeister View Post
I dont understand, why would you get points for games you miss?
i don't know, but i can have a guess.
it's to stimulate people playing a good game. last place = less points than not playing at all. no donkaments that way.

+you need to win more points than those 3 when missing games. you need to win either way, 3 points to spice it up a little.

one playing only the 15:00 games could do really well, and end up losing for the 19:00 are to late and receive 0 points for them.
prolly more to relavate scores a little more to the prestations one has delivered..
got it??

Old 02-06-2009, 02:43 PM
Banned
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 1601.49
TPS: 144.305
Plays at : dont....
veidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to veidtmeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by jappie007 View Post
prolly more to relavate scores a little more to the prestations one has delivered..
got it??
Word salad dog....!

Old 02-06-2009, 03:14 PM
Gold Level Staker
Silver Level Horse

Staker Points: 205.6
TPS: 124.4565
Plays at : USA sites
Game of choice : texas hold'em
Fav. Online Player : Tom 'durp' dwan
xtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via AIM to xtwist3dx Send a message via Skype™ to xtwist3dx

I want to play in these...but my FTP account only has like 9 cents in it. I would transfer $6 on Pokerstars in exchange for a min. transfer ($5) on FTP.

I will transfer first, if it is a respectable member (50+ posts).

PM for Skype

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker