Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Social and Off-topic > The Beach > Sandy Beach
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2007, 03:10 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Default Screenshots

1) Press Alt & Prt Sc on your keyboard
2) Open Paint - Click Edit - Click Paste
3) Cut the image by selecting the button in Image 1 (below)
4) Then drag the cut line over the area you want to cut from the image. (Remember a standard size poker table or tournament lobby is often a little wider than the Surfers Poker thread width. So to stop threads going askew it is often a good idea to cut this type of image a little thinner than its standard size).
5) Then click Edit - then click cut
6) Open another Paint
7) Reduce the area of the white background to a small area (see Image 2 below)
6) Click Edit - Click Paste
7) File - Save As, Give it a name, and Click the 'File Type' drop down and select JPEG
8) Click Save
9) Make your post in Surfers Poker (dont click reply yet though)
10) Scroll Down and Click Manage attachments
11) Click Browse and find and select the image you saved
12) Click Upload
13) Close the attachment window
14) Click reply to post your reply with attached image
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot cutting.JPG (7.2 KB, 218 views)
File Type: jpg whitespace.JPG (3.6 KB, 218 views)
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker