Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Tournaments and Events
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2009, 04:24 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Default Sixth WSOSP

Welcome to the sixth World Series of Surfers Poker!

There will be 11 events in the series, and all 11 winners will win a much coveted WSOSP bracelet, and Buy-a-share access.

The higher buy-in events will take place on Pokerstars, and all others will take place on Full Tilt Poker

WSOSP VI Schedule

Event 1 - Thurs 12th March - 16:00 ET - 8-Game - $5.50 (Pokerstars)

Event 2 - Sat 14th March - 17:30 ET - PL Omaha - $5.50 (Pokerstars)

Event 3 - Sun 15th March - 14:30 ET - Razz - $5.50 (Pokerstars)

Event 4 - Thurs 19th March - 16:00 ET - 5-Card Draw $5.50 (Pokerstars)

Event 5 - Sat 21st March - 17:30 ET - NL Holdem Shorthanded Freeroll (Full Tilt)

Eligilibilty for the freeroll:

i) Level 1 members upwards
ii) Silver Level Stakers upwards
iii) Members with the Surfers Poker logo on their Stars avatar - Official Surfers Chip Logo
iv) Members who played Event 1, 2, 3, or 4
v) Current WSOSP Bracelet holders

Event 6 - Sun 22nd March - 14:30 ET - Stud - $2.20 (Full Tilt)

Event 7 - Thurs 26th March - 16:00 ET - Badugi - $5.50 (Pokerstars)

Event 8 - Sat 28th March - 17:00 ET - Limit Omaha Hi-Lo - $2.50 (Full Tilt)

Event 9 - Sun 29th March - HA Freeroll (Half Holdem, Half Omaha) - 14:30 ET (Full Tilt)

Eligilibilty for the freeroll:

i) Level 1 members upwards
ii) Silver Level Stakers upwards
iii) Members with the Surfers Poker logo on their Stars avatar - Official Surfers Chip Logo
iv) Members who played Event 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7 or 8 above
v) Current WSOSP Bracelet holders

Event 10 - Sat 4th April - 18:30 ET - HORSE - $3.30 (Full Tilt)

Event 11 - Sun 5th April - 14:30 ET - NL Holdem Main Event - $3.30 (Full Tilt) ($25 added)

Good luck to all entering

Note: Stars dont allow lower buy-in private tournaments anymore unless $100 is added to them, so in order to avoid them all being $5.50 and above, we are doing some on Stars and some on Full Tilt in this series
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Last edited by DrJustice : 03-28-2009 at 04:37 PM. Reason: updated

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 03-06-2009, 04:28 PM
Gold Level Staker
Silver Level Horse

Staker Points: 205.6
TPS: 124.4565
Plays at : USA sites
Game of choice : texas hold'em
Fav. Online Player : Tom 'durp' dwan
Fav. Pro : Venice
xtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via AIM to xtwist3dx Send a message via Skype™ to xtwist3dx

hopefully we wont get a bunch of freeroll whores lol

PM for Skype

Old 03-06-2009, 04:32 PM
Administrator

Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtwist3dx View Post
hopefully we wont get a bunch of freeroll whores lol
With the tighter restrictions for entering the WSOSP freerolls, normally the fields are quite small, by freeroll standards, and mostly made up of regulars, with a few surfers noobies mixed in.
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 03-06-2009, 04:37 PM
Gold Level Staker
Silver Level Horse

Staker Points: 205.6
TPS: 124.4565
Plays at : USA sites
Game of choice : texas hold'em
Fav. Online Player : Tom 'durp' dwan
xtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via AIM to xtwist3dx Send a message via Skype™ to xtwist3dx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
With the tighter restrictions for entering the WSOSP freerolls, normally the fields are quite small, by freeroll standards, and mostly made up of regulars, with a few surfers noobies mixed in.
Well that's good to hear, I think I'll probably play the first FR and the main event, I don't really have enough experience to play the non-hold'em games.

PM for Skype

Old 03-06-2009, 04:50 PM
Silver Staker - Verified
Surfers Event Winner x2

Staker Points: 284.55
TPS: 176.155
Plays at : Its a crime.
Game of choice : Hold em
Fav. Online Player : Upgrayedd420
Fav. Pro : Phil Laak
hockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via AIM to hockeyaddict Send a message via MSN to hockeyaddict Send a message via Skype™ to hockeyaddict

Event 4 is mine . Hmm IDK what the other events i'm going to play it depends if I have a br or not.

Old 03-06-2009, 05:11 PM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Gold Supernova Staker
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified

SNG Champion x2

Staker Points: 8224.99
TPS: 905.305
Plays at : FullTilt
Game of choice : Holdem NoLimit
Fav. Pro : 'KidPoker' Negreanu
Hesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyaddict View Post
Event 4 is mine . Hmm IDK what the other events i'm going to play it depends if I have a br or not.
?????????
DJ,
You don't tell us that you spent all the winnings from the past monts...????
Or is there a credit crisis in the house of DJ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthorn View Post
I LOVE YOU hesaf
Quote:
along came hesaf like an express train
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
I feel such a noob.
PS: Hesaf
FTP: Whozznext

Old 03-06-2009, 05:21 PM
Moderator & Staking Manager
Surfers Event Winner x14
Silver Supernova Staker - Verified
WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 1771.78
TPS: 7.535
Plays at : Carbon Poker
Game of choice : NL hold em
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
tramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesaf View Post
?????????
DJ,
That wasn't Dr J, that was HockeyAddict.

Old 03-06-2009, 05:23 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

I'm in fosho!

anything I can help with, I'd be glad to do, like doing the leaderboard, if any, etc...

GO SURFERS!!!!!!!!!!!

WSOSP > WSOP imo

Where's KT?

Old 03-06-2009, 05:27 PM
Gold Staker - Verified
Supernova Elite Horse

Surfers Event Winner x4
WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x3

Staker Points: 6857.9
TPS: 1201.37
Plays at : PokerStars
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : AltyAA
Fav. Pro : Michael DeMichelle
Lapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via MSN to Lapch0ng Send a message via Skype™ to Lapch0ng

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramp1579 View Post
That wasn't Dr J, that was HockeyAddict.
lol! events are generally smaller this time around. ill probably participate in as many as possible

Old 03-06-2009, 05:31 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 3732.6
TPS: 1641.68
Plays at : stars
Fav. Online Player : KevinThorn
Fav. Pro : PB-SP-SC
kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to kevinthorn

sched could be better (no 6max, no HU barely any holdem, no $11 ME , no higher buyins..etc) but i'll ship it all if i have to. shud be fun.

Old 03-06-2009, 05:42 PM
Administrator

Quote:
no 6max
cough:
Quote:
Event 3 - Sat 21st March - 17:30 ET - NL Holdem Shorthanded Freeroll (Full Tilt)
Quote:
barely any holdem
cough:
Quote:

Event 3 - Sat 21st March - 17:30 ET - NL Holdem

Event 6 - Sun 29th March - HA Freeroll (Half Holdem, Half Omaha)

Event 8 - Sun 5th April - 14:30 ET - NL Holdem Main Event

Old 03-06-2009, 05:59 PM
Gold Staker - Verified
Supernova Elite Horse

Surfers Event Winner x4
WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x3

Staker Points: 6857.9
TPS: 1201.37
Fav. Online Player : AltyAA
Fav. Pro : Michael DeMichelle
Lapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via MSN to Lapch0ng Send a message via Skype™ to Lapch0ng

Quote:
cough:

cough:
smal buyins tho

Old 03-06-2009, 06:02 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 3732.6
TPS: 1641.68
Plays at : stars
Fav. Online Player : KevinThorn
Fav. Pro : PB-SP-SC
kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to kevinthorn

Should get the cold checked out Ven when i mean no 6max i dont rly count the freeroll but ok fair point there 2 events and PL HA isnt my idea of alot of holdem but np it's cool

Old 03-06-2009, 06:10 PM
Banned

Staker Points: 7163.86
TPS: 1247.88
Big Hozer Best Poker Forum Member ContenderBig Hozer Best Poker Forum Member Contender

nice nice--i might make it to some of these events

wheres our 5CD drj and pogo?

Old 03-06-2009, 06:12 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Woot!!! WSOSP VI

Time to claim 3 more titles at least

Quote:
?????????
DJ,
You should watch less cartoons Remember the team event
Hockeyaddict won the Stud event for our team if i recall it right.

Old 03-06-2009, 06:23 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Hozer View Post
nice nice--i might make it to some of these events

wheres our 5CD drj and pogo?
Very unfortunate, but stars doesnt allow you to setup private 5CD-games unless you add $100 and FTP doesnt offer 5CD games
1+1= No 5CD.

But there are plenty of events i am gonna attend

Old 03-06-2009, 07:39 PM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Elite Supernova Staker III
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3
SNG Champion
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 60373.23
TPS: 16052.37
Game of choice : NLHE Turbos
Fav. Online Player : UPGRAYEDD420
NightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to NightTrain87 Send a message via Skype™ to NightTrain87

Its waited far too long already...........................

Dis is fcking bracelet time bizitches

Old 03-06-2009, 08:01 PM
Silver Supernova Horse
Elite Supernova Staker III

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 44887.12
TPS: 3125.505
Game of choice : NLHE MTTs.
Fav. Online Player : durrrr
TomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to TomPerez Send a message via Skype™ to TomPerez

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightTrain87 View Post
Its waited far too long already...........................

Dis is fcking bracelet time bizitches
Lol at you not having one.

Aaah no HU?

My blog is inactive again, check it out!

[9/23/2010 5:45:13 PM] mark withers: ha ur too smart to get levelled i fail
^^^^^^ Listen to this man. Many have tried, many have failed. Your tries are useless, for I am Erik, The Unlevelable!
Except for Sal, he did it

Old 03-06-2009, 08:04 PM
Surfers Event Winner x5
Elite Supernova Staker II
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3

Staker Points: 30339.75
TPS: 2710.72
Plays at : Home
Game of choice : Holdem
Fav. Online Player : Prolly VLC
LeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Y'all are goin down, surf0rnoobs

Old 03-06-2009, 08:20 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Plays at : Cake Poker
Fav. Pro : Ferguson, Ivey
Logan Poker Forum Rookie

Nice Schedule.

I will try to play mostly of the games, except event#5 because dont like Stud, but for the others i think i can make it.

Old 03-06-2009, 09:06 PM
Elite Supernova Staker II
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 21892.25
TPS: 9305.13
Plays at : pokerstars
jappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to jappie007

i'm in obv

Old 03-06-2009, 09:39 PM
Platinum Staker - Verified
Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x2

Staker Points: 392.01
TPS: 330.535
Game of choice : NL Hold'em
Fav. Online Player : WhoKnows4321
Fav. Pro : Erik Seidel
SportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living Legend

I'm just going to play #1 and #2.

I'm aiming for a 100% win rate.

GL all!

Believe; even when it's beyond reason to believe.

Old 03-07-2009, 12:36 AM
Surfers Event Winner x4
Platinum Horse - Verified
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 854.92
TPS: 357.255
Game of choice : Chicago-hi
shimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Poker

If I have the BR by next week, I'm in for all.
When are we going to have another Team Event?

Old 03-07-2009, 12:58 AM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimozukawa View Post
If I have the BR by next week, I'm in for all.
When are we going to have another Team Event?
forget about team events bro

it's WSOSP season!!!!

Where's KT?

Old 03-07-2009, 02:19 AM
Gold Staker - Verified
Surfers Event Winner x2

Staker Points: 706.62
TPS: 190.655
sotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Poker

Thanks alot Venice for putting some fulltilt events in there.

Old 03-07-2009, 02:56 AM
Gold Staker - Verified
Silver Level Horse
Surfers Event Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 379.49
TPS: 25.27
Fav. Online Player : Flop Sailor
Fav. Pro : Flop Sailor
Meatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of Poker

WSOSP is about as fun as it gets.

Nice job on the event choices again Venice.

I'll take even money NT gets his first bracelet this go around.

Old 03-07-2009, 03:18 AM
Staking Manager
Platinum Staker - Verified
Surfers Event Winner x9
WSOSP Winner x2

Staker Points: 365.02
TPS: 0
Fav. Pro : Annie Duke
Jenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living Legend

I need some more bracelets This could be my year

Member of The M&Ms

Old 03-07-2009, 08:12 AM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Gold Supernova Staker

SNG Champion x2

Staker Points: 8224.99
TPS: 905.305
Plays at : FullTilt
Game of choice : Holdem NoLimit
Fav. Pro : 'KidPoker' Negreanu
Hesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
Woot!!! WSOSP VI

Time to claim 3 more titles at least

You should watch less cartoons Remember the team event
Hockeyaddict won the Stud event for our team if i recall it right.
Sorry DJ, probably I'm watching too much polker........

If I recollect my memory properly, you had a second place in the 5,50 buyin for > $1000,- in February (just checked OPR: 22-02: 2452 players )... or was this a BAS???

Quote:
I LOVE YOU hesaf
Quote:
along came hesaf like an express train
Quote:
I feel such a noob.
PS: Hesaf
FTP: Whozznext

Old 03-07-2009, 02:28 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Quote:
Sorry DJ, probably I'm watching too much polker........

If I recollect my memory properly, you had a second place in the 5,50 buyin for > $1000,- in February (just checked OPR: 22-02: 2452 players )... or was this a BAS???
Indeed a second place for $1500 in a $5.50 turbo , yes it was for a BAS by Unaccounted and me.
So some good money for the shareholders

Old 03-08-2009, 10:06 PM
Gold Horse - Verified

Staker Points: 28.8
TPS: 62.32
Game of choice : NL Holdem
Fav. Online Player : mrsmokey1/#1Pen
tearly123 Poker Forum Experttearly123 Poker Forum Experttearly123 Poker Forum Experttearly123 Poker Forum Experttearly123 Poker Forum Experttearly123 Poker Forum Expert
Send a message via Yahoo to tearly123

deff in the Freerolls, Horse Event and Main Event. Weeeeeeeee

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker