Posting Rules and Guidelines - PLEASE READ
1) Try to give a relevant title for new threads, and to put those threads in the relevant forum or sub-forum.
2) If you are going to write a big post, try to split it into paragraphs. More chance it will get read that way.
3) There is an edit button, so after posting please re-read your post and edit any obvious errors or spelling mistakes. The most commonly repeated online poker spelling mistake is between the words 'lose' and 'loose'. Please try to learn the difference ('loose' being the opposite to tight, and 'lose' being the opposite to win)
4) Keep it friendly, and please resist the temptation to flame posters you dont agree with.
5) Excessive swearing or inappropriate language will not be tolerated.
6) Posting of soft or hard porn images will not be tolerated.
7) Spammed posts will be deleted/edited, and the user banned if they repeat this. Spam also includes relentless one-liner posts or nonsense posts. These wont be looked upon fondly. (Spam)
8) Signature Links (except internal Surfers Poker links) are not allowed, nor are links anywhere which are obviously for commercial reasons. No matter how hard you try to disguise it, it is not going to be looked upon fondly. As a general habit please place an '-' at the beginning of every link so it becomes inactive. (eg -http:www)
9) Posting of poker bonus offers is not allowed. Surfers Poker has its own bonuses for members.
10) Begging is against the rules. Please do not ask anyone for money or loans. This includes PM'ing and Instant Messaging members asking them for stakes, or any sort of deal regarding money.
11) Along similar lines to No.10, If you want to get involved in Staking, remember you cannot ask for stakes directly. Please read the rules at the top of the Staking Forum for more details on that.
12) Please try to avoid hijacking other peoples threads. IE try to keep them on topic. This particulary applies to posting hand histories in someone elses hand history thread. Just start a new thread to keep the existing one clean and readable.
13) Do not post passwords for other peoples events. And similarly do not give Surfers Poker passwords away to anyone else, including posting them anywhere. This should be commonsense, but it needs to be reminded.
14) Please feel free to add avatars (this can be done via User CP). This gives your User ID a bit of character. It can be any image/photo you have saved on your computer. (As long as those images arent offensive)
15) Add appropriate smilies to your post if you think what you are writing could be interpreted the wrong way.
16) Have some fun, jump right in
|Surfers Poker - Featured Sites|