Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Tournaments and Events
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-21-2009, 05:09 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallgreenstar Sit and Go Championship V

The Sit and Go Championship is an official Surfers Poker event and there will be a title for the winner, plus buy-a-share access, plus a $20 prize

Please sign up in this thread, stating your online ID at either Stars or Full Tilt (one or the other, not both)

Registration closes at 14:00 ET on Thurs 4th June

The Championship will run from Fri 5th June until Sun 14th June inclusive (PST)

All your 9 or 10-seater SNGs will be tracked. You do not need to report them, it will be done automatically. The member with the highest Average ROI will win. (Note: Any member who played less than 20 SNGs will be removed from consideration)

Regular updates of the table will be posted in this thread for all to see

If you would like to enter to repeat, sign-up below, stating your ID at either Stars or Full Tilt

Good Luck
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 05-21-2009, 05:24 PM
Gold Staker - Verified
Gold Level Horse

Staker Points: 211.75
TPS: 64.835
Plays at : PokerStars
Game of choice : Holdem / Omaha / HL
Fav. Online Player : LookingFly
LookingFly has a lot of hatersLookingFly has a lot of hatersLookingFly has a lot of hatersLookingFly has a lot of haters
Send a message via AIM to LookingFly Send a message via Yahoo to LookingFly Send a message via Skype™ to LookingFly

i would liek to enter , ojingyaces at ftp

Old 05-21-2009, 05:27 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Ofcourse i will be in Dr.Justice on Pokerstars

Old 05-21-2009, 05:55 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

o

hi

der

PB-SP-SC on stars for 2nd blingaments imo

GG DRJ!

Where's KT?

Old 05-21-2009, 06:07 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Silver Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 4518.88
TPS: 0
Game of choice : Sit 'n Go
Fav. Online Player : spacegravy
Fav. Pro : Dani Stern
DutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Why are only 9 or 10 player games involved? Every online player knows that they are the SNG's with the least expected value. I solely play the 18-mans, am a pure SNG player and can't compete in this event. Seems kinda unfair.
the F word is the effing best word in the dictionary. now stfu.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PB-SP-SC View Post
DonkMart is playing

W-T-F

Old 05-21-2009, 06:09 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchMart View Post
Why are only 9 or 10 player games involved? Every online player knows that they are the SNG's with the least expected value. I solely play the 18-mans, am a pure SNG player and can't compete in this event. Seems kinda unfair.
not unfair I guess

especially now, after DrJ has set up the Surfers Monthly SnG Challenge (forgot the correct name and abbreviation)

that one competition is for all other sng, and stts are not included

stts are FUN

Where's KT?

Old 05-21-2009, 06:10 PM
Elite Supernova Staker II
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 21892.25
TPS: 9305.13
Plays at : pokerstars
jappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to jappie007

Quote:
as those bring the MTT players forward.
we are looking for the best STT player.

this should maybe be called STT championship.

i'm in jappie007 on stars
jappie bigmouth on FTP

Old 05-21-2009, 06:11 PM
Gold Supernova Staker
Gold Level Horse

Staker Points: 6305.57
TPS: 79.995
Plays at : PokerStars, FTP
Pokemaster Poker Forum Living LegendPokemaster Poker Forum Living LegendPokemaster Poker Forum Living LegendPokemaster Poker Forum Living LegendPokemaster Poker Forum Living LegendPokemaster Poker Forum Living LegendPokemaster Poker Forum Living LegendPokemaster Poker Forum Living LegendPokemaster Poker Forum Living LegendPokemaster Poker Forum Living LegendPokemaster Poker Forum Living LegendPokemaster Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemaster

I sign, Stars Haficek77

Old 05-21-2009, 06:12 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Silver Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner

DutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Okay, have fun guys.
Quote:
DonkMart is playing

W-T-F

Old 05-21-2009, 06:15 PM
Surfers Event Winner x5
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3

Staker Points: 30339.75
TPS: 2710.72
Plays at : Home
Game of choice : Holdem
Fav. Online Player : Prolly VLC
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
LeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

o hi der.

jtax3 on ftp

Old 05-21-2009, 06:21 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Gold Staker - Verified
WSOSP Winner x2

Staker Points: 740.52
TPS: 255.9
Plays at : live
Game of choice : NLHE
deathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
when i first found this site, it was in the middle of a SnG championship. i think any SnG qualified back then because ouch was playing a lot of 6max triple draw and some of the others were playing 180mans.
i was looking forward to the next one... then it finally arrived!!!

but when i read the rules, 6man SnG's were not included.

matters none to me now but back then i really wanted to enter and play triple draw SnG's.

good luck to all that enter, it's still fun to watch the leader board.

Old 05-21-2009, 06:33 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Why are only 9 or 10 player games involved? Every online player knows that they are the SNG's with the least expected value.
Do 2-seater sit-and-gos or a 6-seater sit-and-gos no longer exist? Not to mention DONs :doublewink:
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 05-21-2009, 07:51 PM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Gold Supernova Staker
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified

SNG Champion x2

Staker Points: 8224.99
TPS: 905.305
Plays at : FullTilt
Game of choice : Holdem NoLimit
Fav. Pro : 'KidPoker' Negreanu
Hesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of Poker

Great.
Whozznext on FTP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthorn View Post
I LOVE YOU hesaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
along came hesaf like an express train
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
I feel such a noob.
PS: Hesaf
FTP: Whozznext

Old 05-21-2009, 07:56 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 1982.65
TPS: 2057.755
Game of choice : Short Handed NLHE
Fav. Online Player : meeeeee:D
Fav. Pro : Negreanu
smitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

are you able to play on both ftp and stars? or is this solely for one site?

either way im in.

smitts_lgp-stars

bully_buster-ftp

NOTICE:Due to current cutbacks, the light at the end of the tunnel is temporarily turned off. Sorry for any inconveniences.

----------------------------------------------
PS: Smitts_lgp (guelph)
FTP: Bully_Buster (g)

Whoever said "The pen is mightier than the sword" clearly never fenced with a bic.

Old 05-21-2009, 07:59 PM
Surfers Event Winner x5
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3

Staker Points: 30339.75
TPS: 2710.72
Plays at : Home
Game of choice : Holdem
Fav. Online Player : Prolly VLC
LeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitts_lgp View Post
are you able to play on both ftp and stars? or is this solely for one site?

either way im in.

smitts_lgp-stars

bully_buster-ftp
gotta pick one or the other

Old 05-21-2009, 08:10 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Silver Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcard71 View Post
when i first found this site, it was in the middle of a SnG championship. i think any SnG qualified back then because ouch was playing a lot of 6max triple draw and some of the others were playing 180mans.
i was looking forward to the next one... then it finally arrived!!!

but when i read the rules, 6man SnG's were not included.

matters none to me now but back then i really wanted to enter and play triple draw SnG's.

good luck to all that enter, it's still fun to watch the leader board.
I know. First SNG Champs included 18-mans.
For some reason they changed it.
Quote:
DonkMart is playing

W-T-F

Old 05-21-2009, 08:11 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 1982.65
TPS: 2057.755
Game of choice : Short Handed NLHE
Fav. Online Player : meeeeee:D
Fav. Pro : Negreanu
smitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

ok when do i have til to choose?

NOTICE:Due to current cutbacks, the light at the end of the tunnel is temporarily turned off. Sorry for any inconveniences.

----------------------------------------------
PS: Smitts_lgp (guelph)
FTP: Bully_Buster (g)

Whoever said "The pen is mightier than the sword" clearly never fenced with a bic.

Old 05-21-2009, 08:33 PM
Silver Staker - Verified
Surfers Event Winner x2

Staker Points: 284.55
TPS: 176.155
Plays at : Its a crime.
Game of choice : Hold em
Fav. Online Player : Upgrayedd420
Fav. Pro : Phil Laak
hockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via AIM to hockeyaddict Send a message via MSN to hockeyaddict Send a message via Skype™ to hockeyaddict

hockeyaddict07 on ftp unless i get a laptop.

Old 05-21-2009, 08:35 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Quote:
I know. First SNG Champs included 18-mans.
For some reason they changed it.
DM, it was done by voting. So it has changed since. The reason for the change was that members with an average ROI in 45mans were impossible to beat by playing 9mans. Expected value reason you put up earlier.
So to have a fair and square competition it was standarized to 9 or 10 mans.

But have a look at Surfers Monthly Challenge Series. Next month we are playing the 18mans. What would be a competition for 18 mans without you

Ship da title to DM

Old 05-21-2009, 08:41 PM
On Probation
Contact a mod before
sending funds to this user

Staker Points: 170.97
TPS: 423.365
Game of choice : nlhe
Fav. Pro : kid poker
reginator Poker Forum Expertreginator Poker Forum Expertreginator Poker Forum Expertreginator Poker Forum Expertreginator Poker Forum Expertreginator Poker Forum Expertreginator Poker Forum Expertreginator Poker Forum Expert

regman88 on ftp

Old 05-21-2009, 08:53 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Silver Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner

Quote:
DM, it was done by voting. So it has changed since. The reason for the change was that members with an average ROI in 45mans were impossible to beat by playing 9mans. Expected value reason you put up earlier.

But have a look at Surfers Monthly Challenge Series. Next month we are playing the 18mans. What would be a competition for 18 mans without you

Ship da title to DM
The way I run right now that wont happen

Maybe I run better in June though...
Quote:
DonkMart is playing

W-T-F

Old 05-21-2009, 09:08 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Gold Level Horse
Gold Level Staker

WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 241.34
TPS: 77.185
Plays at : America's Cardroom
Game of choice : Hold'em
Fav. Online Player : I don't know anymore
Robofriven Godlike Genius of PokerRobofriven Godlike Genius of PokerRobofriven Godlike Genius of PokerRobofriven Godlike Genius of PokerRobofriven Godlike Genius of PokerRobofriven Godlike Genius of PokerRobofriven Godlike Genius of PokerRobofriven Godlike Genius of PokerRobofriven Godlike Genius of PokerRobofriven Godlike Genius of PokerRobofriven Godlike Genius of PokerRobofriven Godlike Genius of PokerRobofriven Godlike Genius of PokerRobofriven Godlike Genius of PokerRobofriven Godlike Genius of PokerRobofriven Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via Skype™ to Robofriven

I'm in

Robofriven on Stars

America's Cardroom ID: Robofriven

Old 05-21-2009, 09:20 PM
Supernova Horse - Verified
Platinum Level Staker

Staker Points: 441.74
TPS: 417.315
Fav. Pro : Gavin Smith
stokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legend

In

stokesitup on stars.

GL, have fun all!

PokerStars id: stokesitup
FTP id: stokes61

Old 05-22-2009, 12:38 AM
Banned

Staker Points: 7163.86
TPS: 1247.88
Big Hozer Best Poker Forum Member ContenderBig Hozer Best Poker Forum Member Contender

thunderqb10-stars

Old 05-22-2009, 04:28 AM
Verified Member
Surfers Event Winner x3
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 0
TPS: 7.35
zaqmlp Best Poker Forum Member Contender

I am in, milindbhat on Pokerstars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
The Sit and Go Championship is an official Surfers Poker event and there will be a title for the winner, plus buy-a-share access, plus a $20 prize

Please sign up in this thread, stating your online ID at either Stars or Full Tilt (one or the other, not both)

Registration closes at 14:00 ET on Thurs 4th June

The Championship will run from Fri 5th June until Sun 14th June inclusive (PST)

All your 9 or 10-seater SNGs will be tracked. You do not need to report them, it will be done automatically. The member with the highest Average ROI will win. (Note: Any member who played less than 20 SNGs will be removed from consideration)

Regular updates of the table will be posted in this thread for all to see

If you would like to enter to repeat, sign-up below, stating your ID at either Stars or Full Tilt

Good Luck

milindbhat (mounds view) on pokerstars
psoDYftp on full tilt
rbnDYcake on Cake

Proud team member of SPOT Surfers Paradise of Talent

Old 05-22-2009, 04:30 AM
Verified Member
Surfers Event Winner x3
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 0
TPS: 7.35
zaqmlp Best Poker Forum Member Contender

I guess we should play 9man for these 10 days in June 2009, and play 18man on the other 20 days in June 2009.

Quote:

Ship da title to DM

milindbhat (mounds view) on pokerstars
psoDYftp on full tilt
rbnDYcake on Cake

Proud team member of SPOT Surfers Paradise of Talent

Old 05-22-2009, 06:32 AM
DO NOT STAKE
Reason: Theft
Stole money from members

Staker Points: 2717.07
TPS: 2665.96
Plays at : Turning Stone, Onlin
Fav. Online Player : Me
Fav. Pro : Texas Dolly
Prizzl3 has a lot of hatersPrizzl3 has a lot of haters
Send a message via AIM to Prizzl3

Prizzl3 on stars

Old 05-22-2009, 09:08 AM
Surfers Event Winner x10
Elite Supernova Staker III
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 45550.62
TPS: 3184.68
Game of choice : NL Hold'Em
Fav. Online Player : DutchMart
Fav. Pro : Lex Veldhuis
BlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to BlueRain

I'm in!!

Jroen Poker on Pokerstars

I'll play it risky, no DON's, just owning the $11 9-seaters

Stars ID: Jroen Poker(Ermelo)
FTP ID: BlueRain16(E)

Old 05-22-2009, 01:03 PM
Silver Supernova Horse
Elite Supernova Staker III

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 44887.12
TPS: 3125.505
Game of choice : NLHE MTTs.
Fav. Online Player : durrrr
TomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to TomPerez Send a message via Skype™ to TomPerez

TomPerez on Stars, never winning this seeing that I'm probably going to play around a thousand of them and must run amazingly great to get higher than 15%.

My blog is inactive again, check it out!

[9/23/2010 5:45:13 PM] mark withers: ha ur too smart to get levelled i fail
^^^^^^ Listen to this man. Many have tried, many have failed. Your tries are useless, for I am Erik, The Unlevelable!
Except for Sal, he did it

Old 05-24-2009, 06:24 AM
Banned
Reason: Theft

Staker Points: 1140.19
TPS: 1128.765
Game of choice : 8 Game
Fav. Online Player : badbeatman06
Fav. Pro : Phil Hellmuth
LordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via AIM to LordV27 Send a message via MSN to LordV27 Send a message via Skype™ to LordV27

Nice but that is like right when my exams are.. so not gonna run in this i think..

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker