Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Poker Staking > The Stables
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2007, 12:49 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
reball Guidelines - Please Read

Horses are allowed one thread each for self-promotion (Eg Stats Screenshots, Your Poker Biography). You can then link to that thread from your signature, or when stakers request stats.

With a 'Stables' thread you are more likely to get some interest from stakers if you can show some previously good results, even if these results were only in low buy-in tourneys.

The threads should be predominatly screen shots of stats etc. and other things detailing your history/experience and IDs at the sites you play at.

Note: Other members are not able to reply to your Stable thread. This is just your thread only. It is to provide as much information about yourself as possible and to save you having to give screenshots etc for every stake application.

These are the rules, follow them or the thread will be removed :-

1) No more than one thread per member.
2) Do not title the thread 'looking for a stake' or similar. Give it a unique title (eg your poker ID)
3) Do not make the main emphasis of your thread 'I am looking for a stake for x' or similar. Instead concentrate on giving information about yourself and your past performances, and an indication of what type of tournaments you are best at. In other words, avoid asking directly for specific stakes, but use your stable thread for useful information that you can link to in your sig or stake application.
4) Do not do multiple short posts in your thread. If the posts are not of a reasonable length they will be removed or merged.
5) Do not post any links in your Stables thread. Post sceenshots if you want to include your database stats or any results. (How to do Screenshots)
6) In your thread you must state your ID at the sites you play at, so stakers can check you out properly.

If your thread gets messy, you can request that posts get deleted to keep it a clean read for any new staker that may come along.

(Note :- If a staker likes the look of you as a Horse they should set a stake up for you in the 'Stakes Available' Forum, sending you a PM to tell you it is there, and then report the result via the 'Submit Stake Result' button to ensure they get their staker points)
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker