Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Poker Forums Area > Poker Forum
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2009, 02:03 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallgreenstar WSOP Last Man Standing

WSOP Main Event - Last Man Standing Contest - Free to enter

Select 5 poker pros (any names you wish). Whichever Surfers Poker member has the Last Man Standing in the WSOP Main Event (out of their 5 horses) will win.

Example :-

1) Bobby Battle - busted before money
2) Jimmy Jetstream - busted before money
3) Pat Postman - finished 102nd
4) Freddy Firedance - busted before money
5) Lucy Spruce - finished 265th

If Pat Postman is the lowest placed finisher out of everyone's set of 5 players, then you win. In the event of two or more people both selecting the Last Man Standing, then the money will be split.

Prize

$11 to the winner

Submit your lists of 5 below. Contest closes at the start of the Main Event
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 05-27-2009, 02:10 PM
Banned
Reason: Theft

Staker Points: 1140.19
TPS: 1128.765
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : 8 Game
Fav. Online Player : badbeatman06
Fav. Pro : Phil Hellmuth
LordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via AIM to LordV27 Send a message via MSN to LordV27 Send a message via Skype™ to LordV27

1. Phil Hellmuth
  2. Gus Hansen
  3. Patrik Antonius
  4. Dan Harrington
  5. Phil Ivey

Old 05-27-2009, 02:13 PM
Gold Staker - Verified
Gold Level Horse

Staker Points: 211.75
TPS: 64.835
Plays at : PokerStars
Game of choice : Holdem / Omaha / HL
Fav. Online Player : LookingFly
LookingFly has a lot of hatersLookingFly has a lot of hatersLookingFly has a lot of hatersLookingFly has a lot of haters
Send a message via AIM to LookingFly Send a message via Yahoo to LookingFly Send a message via Skype™ to LookingFly

Phil Ivey
Scotty Nguyen
Daniel Negreanu
Phil Hellmuth
Johnny Chan

Old 05-27-2009, 02:34 PM
Surfers Event Winner x10
Elite Supernova Staker III
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 45550.62
TPS: 3184.68
Game of choice : NL Hold'Em
Fav. Online Player : DutchMart
Fav. Pro : Lex Veldhuis
BlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to BlueRain

Lex Veldhuis
Dario Minieri
Bertrand Grospellier
William Thorson
Dag Martin Mikkelsen

those are my picks

wanted to state Nguyen and have over 20 picks in one name, but would be a bit unfair I guess

Stars ID: Jroen Poker(Ermelo)
FTP ID: BlueRain16(E)

Old 05-27-2009, 02:40 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 1982.65
TPS: 2057.755
Game of choice : Short Handed NLHE
Fav. Online Player : meeeeee:D
Fav. Pro : Negreanu
smitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Daniel Negreanu
Phil Ivey
Dario Minieri
Mike Matusow
hmm and something completely unlikely
Chuck Liddell...gogogo TID ice man

NOTICE:Due to current cutbacks, the light at the end of the tunnel is temporarily turned off. Sorry for any inconveniences.

----------------------------------------------
PS: Smitts_lgp (guelph)
FTP: Bully_Buster (g)

Whoever said "The pen is mightier than the sword" clearly never fenced with a bic.

Old 05-27-2009, 03:12 PM
Elite Supernova Staker II
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 21892.25
TPS: 9305.13
Plays at : pokerstars
jappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to jappie007

1. Marcel Luske
2. Noah Boeken
3. Rob Hollink
4. Lex Veldhuis
5. Thierry van den Berg

one time plz

Old 05-27-2009, 03:46 PM
Surfers Event Winner x10
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

BlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

It is possible for members to pick the same players? seems kinda strange to me.. I see a lot of duplicates already though

Old 05-27-2009, 03:56 PM
Administrator

Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRain View Post
It is possible for members to pick the same players? seems kinda strange to me.. I see a lot of duplicates already though
Sure. See first post
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 05-27-2009, 04:33 PM
Surfers Event Winner x5
Sharkfin Winner x5

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Game of choice : nlh
Fav. Online Player : lilholdem954
Fav. Pro : Faraz Jaka
Macho2701 Godlike Genius of PokerMacho2701 Godlike Genius of PokerMacho2701 Godlike Genius of PokerMacho2701 Godlike Genius of PokerMacho2701 Godlike Genius of PokerMacho2701 Godlike Genius of PokerMacho2701 Godlike Genius of PokerMacho2701 Godlike Genius of PokerMacho2701 Godlike Genius of PokerMacho2701 Godlike Genius of PokerMacho2701 Godlike Genius of PokerMacho2701 Godlike Genius of PokerMacho2701 Godlike Genius of PokerMacho2701 Godlike Genius of PokerMacho2701 Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via AIM to Macho2701 Send a message via MSN to Macho2701

Theo Tran

J. C Tran

Eric Lindgren

Gavin Smith

Jeremiah Smith
CommasAfterCommas (merge)

Old 05-27-2009, 04:38 PM
Gold Supernova Staker
Gold Level Horse

Staker Points: 6305.57
TPS: 79.995
Plays at : PokerStars, FTP
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Pokemaster Poker Forum Living LegendPokemaster Poker Forum Living LegendPokemaster Poker Forum Living LegendPokemaster Poker Forum Living LegendPokemaster Poker Forum Living LegendPokemaster Poker Forum Living LegendPokemaster Poker Forum Living LegendPokemaster Poker Forum Living LegendPokemaster Poker Forum Living LegendPokemaster Poker Forum Living LegendPokemaster Poker Forum Living LegendPokemaster Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemaster

1. Jiří Hlavatý
2. Chris Ferguson
3. Doyle Brunson
4. Phil Hellmuth
5. Howard Lederer

Old 05-27-2009, 04:47 PM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Gold Supernova Staker
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified

SNG Champion x2

Staker Points: 8224.99
TPS: 905.305
Plays at : FullTilt
Game of choice : Holdem NoLimit
Fav. Pro : 'KidPoker' Negreanu
Hesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of Poker

Daniel Negreanu
Phil Ivey
Gus Hanssen
Phil Hellmuth
Chris Ferguson

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthorn View Post
I LOVE YOU hesaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
along came hesaf like an express train
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
I feel such a noob.
PS: Hesaf
FTP: Whozznext

Last edited by Hesaf : 05-27-2009 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Player was not eligible for WSOP2009............

Old 05-27-2009, 05:19 PM
Banned

Staker Points: 549.35
TPS: 93.85
Game of choice : nolimitholdem
Fav. Online Player : myself
Fav. Pro : Daniel N.
H1GHR0LLER Best Poker Forum Member ContenderH1GHR0LLER Best Poker Forum Member ContenderH1GHR0LLER Best Poker Forum Member ContenderH1GHR0LLER Best Poker Forum Member Contender
Send a message via AIM to H1GHR0LLER

1. Daniel Negraneu
2. Johnny Chan
3. Mike Matusow
4/. Allen Cunningham
5. (sleeper pick) Annie Duke

Old 05-27-2009, 09:41 PM
Surfers Event Winner x10
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
Sure. See first post
lol reading is quite a skill sometimes
thnx

Old 05-27-2009, 10:24 PM
Silver Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 44887.12
TPS: 3125.505
Game of choice : NLHE MTTs.
Fav. Online Player : durrrr
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
TomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to TomPerez Send a message via Skype™ to TomPerez

Danny Nguyen
Men Nguyen
Minh Nguyen
Phi Nguyen
Scotty Nguyen

Yeah, stole the idea from Bluerain, who cares, I'm so gonna win this.

My blog is inactive again, check it out!

[9/23/2010 5:45:13 PM] mark withers: ha ur too smart to get levelled i fail
^^^^^^ Listen to this man. Many have tried, many have failed. Your tries are useless, for I am Erik, The Unlevelable!
Except for Sal, he did it

Old 05-28-2009, 01:06 AM
Surfers Event Winner x5
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3

Staker Points: 30339.75
TPS: 2710.72
Plays at : Home
Game of choice : Holdem
Fav. Online Player : Prolly VLC
LeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Assassinato (Alexander Fitzgerald I think)
Chris Tryba (indariva)
Daniel Negreanu
Dario Minieri
Chris Ferguson JEEEESUSSS

Old 05-30-2009, 06:36 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Plays at : Kings Vegas
Game of choice : Cafe owner
Fav. Online Player : phil
adam.poker Poker Forum Rookie
Default poker online

1.Patrik Antonius
2.Gus Hansen
3.Phil Ivey
4.Dan Harrington
5.Phil Hellmuth

i think they are

Old 06-05-2009, 07:25 PM
Administrator

A small bump of this one to give everyone a chance of entering who hasnt seen it

Old 06-05-2009, 07:30 PM
Gold Horse - Verified

Staker Points: 28.8
TPS: 62.32
Game of choice : NL Holdem
Fav. Online Player : mrsmokey1/#1Pen
tearly123 Poker Forum Experttearly123 Poker Forum Experttearly123 Poker Forum Experttearly123 Poker Forum Experttearly123 Poker Forum Experttearly123 Poker Forum Expert
Send a message via Yahoo to tearly123

Steve Bilarakis
Annette Obrestrad
Allen Cunningham
Joe Hachem
David Benyamine

Old 06-05-2009, 07:52 PM
Banned

Staker Points: 7163.86
TPS: 1247.88
Big Hozer Best Poker Forum Member ContenderBig Hozer Best Poker Forum Member Contender

Shaun Deeb--Shaun Deeb
fossilman--Greg Raymer
Johnny Bax--Cliff Josephy
ZeeJustin--Justin Bonomy
AJKHoosier1--Alex Kamberis

Old 06-05-2009, 08:28 PM

Staker Points: 5
TPS: 0
Game of choice : NL Holdem or NLHU
Fav. Online Player : sasa80
Fav. Pro : Sam Farha
Blacloc Best Poker Forum Member ContenderBlacloc Best Poker Forum Member Contender
Send a message via AIM to Blacloc Send a message via Yahoo to Blacloc Send a message via Skype™ to Blacloc

1. Phil Ivey
2. Gus Hansen
3. Doyle Brunson
4. Chris Ferguson
5. Erick Lindgren

Old 06-10-2009, 05:51 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Silver Supernova Staker - Verified

Staker Points: 2163.77
TPS: 144.03
Plays at : No where, thrown out
Game of choice : nl holdem
Fav. Online Player : Testical McGee
Fav. Pro : Big Poppa
Willtakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Yahoo to Willtakem Send a message via Skype™ to Willtakem

Um, lemme see here

Barry Greenstein- The count.

Allan Cunningham

Jennifer Harman

Antonio Esfandari

Huck Seed

Old 06-10-2009, 06:28 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse - Verified
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 4974.33
TPS: 10415.99
Plays at : Stars, FTP, 888, Ipo
Game of choice : Omaha H/L, NLHE
Fav. Pro : Negreanu
no1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Poker

Jenny Harman

Greg Raymer

Dan Negreanu

Phil Hellmuth

Mike Matosow

no1yidmax

Old 06-10-2009, 07:24 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Tony G.
Jeff Lisandro
Victor Ramdin
Ivan Demidov
Huck Seed

Old 06-10-2009, 07:42 PM
DO NOT STAKE
Reason: Theft
Stole money from members

Staker Points: 2717.07
TPS: 2665.96
Plays at : Turning Stone, Onlin
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : Me
Fav. Pro : Texas Dolly
Prizzl3 has a lot of hatersPrizzl3 has a lot of haters
Send a message via AIM to Prizzl3

Daniel Negreanu
Mike Matasow
Scotty Ngyen
Greg Raymer
Joe Hachem

Old 06-12-2009, 01:29 AM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
sirjohn34 Poker Forum Rookie

1. Justin Bonomo
2. TJ Cloutier
3. Tom Dwan
4. Robert Varkonyi
5. Dustin Woolf

Old 06-12-2009, 01:50 AM
Gold Staker - Verified
Surfers Event Winner x2

Staker Points: 706.62
TPS: 190.655
sotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Poker

andy seth
faraz jaka
moshin charania
ravi raghavan
corwin mackey

Old 06-12-2009, 04:43 AM
Banned
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 1601.49
TPS: 144.305
Plays at : dont....
veidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to veidtmeister

Phil Helmuth

Mike Matasow

Phil Ivey

Hevad Khan

Phil Laak? spelling?

Last edited by veidtmeister : 06-12-2009 at 04:48 AM.

Old 06-12-2009, 09:24 AM
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 21892.25
TPS: 9305.13
jappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to jappie007

Quote:
Originally Posted by veidtmeister View Post
Phil Helmuth

Mike Matasow

Phil Ivey

Hevad Khan

Phil Laak? spelling?
i lol'd at questioning the spelling of "phil Laak" while actually you should be looking at "mike matusow"

Old 06-18-2009, 04:36 AM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
ak2009 Poker Forum Rookie

Phil Ivey -> BET HE TAKES HOME A FEW MORE BRACELETS THIS TIME , 7 DOWN ALREADY
Daniel Negreanu
Dan Harrington
Gus Hanssen
Phil Hellmuth

Old 06-19-2009, 09:28 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Silver Level Staker
Platinum Horse

Staker Points: 213.67
TPS: 179.555
Plays at : Stars/FTP
Game of choice : NL Hold Em
Fav. Online Player : durrr
Fav. Pro : Mike Matusow
chowdahead25 Best Poker Forum Member Contenderchowdahead25 Best Poker Forum Member Contenderchowdahead25 Best Poker Forum Member Contenderchowdahead25 Best Poker Forum Member Contender
Send a message via AIM to chowdahead25

Mike Matusow
Ray Romano
Sam Simon
Phil Ivey
Greg Raymer

Sharkscope as of 12/12/09
chowdahead25 432 $1 $3 10% $260 Hot 65 PokerStars SNG Only

Official Red Sox Nation Ambassador of Surfers Poker!

Believe In Boston!

SOX IN 2010

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker