Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Tournaments and Events
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-10-2009, 03:37 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallgreenstar 7th WSOSP

WSOSP VII

Welcome to the 7th World Series of Surfers Poker (WSOSP)

All event winners win bling titles, and get Buy-a-share access.

Event 1 - Sat 29th Aug 16:00 ET - PL Omaha $3.30
Event 2 - Sun 30th Aug 14:30 ET - NL Holdem Heads-up $1.10
Event 3 - Sat 5th Sept 16:00 ET - HORSE $3.30
Event 4 - Sun 6th Sept 14:30 ET - Mixed Holdem $3.30
Event 5 - Sat 12th Sept 16:00 ET - NL Holdem $3.30
Event 6 - Sun 13th Sept 14:30 ET - PL Omaha Hi-Lo $3.30
Event 7 - Sat 19th Sept 16:00 ET - 8-Game $1.10
Event 8 - Sun 20th Sept 14:30 ET - NL Holdem Main Event $11.00

All of the WSOSP events are on Pokerstars.

Mid-series freeroll

There will be a freeroll on Full Tilt on Sunday 13th Sept at 15:30 ET. This will be access to anyone who participated in at least 1 of the first 6 events.

All previous WSOSP winners from series I through to VI will also be granted access. ie all current bracelet holders

Additionally the 5 bracelet winners of Events 1 to 5 in this series will be permitted to grant one wild card each to a member of their chosing.

Bonus Prizes

NLHE Heads-up Winner - $10
8-Game Winner - $10
Player of the Series - $15, $10, $5 (see below)

Player of the Series - Points Scheme
  • Reverse order points scheme (eg 10 pts for 1st place, 1 point for last place)
  • Event 1-7: 2 bonus points for winning a bracelet
  • Main Event: 4 bonus points for winning the Main Event bracelet
  • Main Event: 2 bonus points for the Main Event runner-up
  • 1 further bonus point for HU Winner
  • 1 bonus point for the HU Runner-up
  • 1 further bonus point for the 8-Game Winner
  • 1 bonus point for 2nd in the 8-Game
  • 1 bonus point for 3rd in the 8-Game

Player of the Series - Ghost Points

As long as you have played at least 5 events, you may claim ghost points for up to 2 other events that you missed. The points you will get will be the 4th rank of all of your points scoring events when placed in order. Max 4 ghost points per missed event.

You must claim the ghost points no later than 1 hour after the end of the Main Event, and you must specify which event, or which 2 events, you are claiming them for.

Example

10 pts (E2)
7 pts (E4)
6 pts (E1)
3 pts (E5) <- 4th rank of your points
1 pt (E3)

In this example you could claim 3 ghost points in a max of 2 events that you missed.

Player of the Series - Prizes

1st place: $15
2nd place: $10
3rd place: $5
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 08-10-2009, 03:50 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Count me in!!

Old 08-10-2009, 04:09 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Gold Staker - Verified
WSOSP Winner x2

Staker Points: 740.52
TPS: 255.9
Plays at : live
Game of choice : NLHE
deathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Poker

i'm gonna try and play all of them this time around. i'll throw some dead money in the pot for all you semi-pro's.
but i got my eye on 8-game and horse if i have any chance at all to taking one of these down.

Old 08-10-2009, 04:10 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse - Verified
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 4974.33
TPS: 10415.99
Plays at : Stars, FTP, 888, Ipo
Game of choice : Omaha H/L, NLHE
Fav. Pro : Negreanu
no1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Poker

sweet, will play as many as I can, although.. no razz or stud hi low

no1yidmax

Old 08-10-2009, 04:11 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

one word to say:

VAMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

IN!

Where's KT?

Old 08-10-2009, 04:44 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 3732.6
TPS: 1641.68
Plays at : stars
Fav. Online Player : KevinThorn
Fav. Pro : PB-SP-SC
kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to kevinthorn

Hmm will try to satelite into some of the smaller events i think. Fields look weak.

Old 08-10-2009, 05:22 PM
Surfers Event Winner x5
Elite Supernova Staker II
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3

Staker Points: 30339.75
TPS: 2710.72
Plays at : Home
Game of choice : Holdem
Fav. Online Player : Prolly VLC
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
LeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

weeeeeeee my fav surfer event!

Old 08-10-2009, 07:19 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2

Staker Points: 0
TPS: 17.18
Game of choice : NL Hold'em
Busger Best Poker Forum Member ContenderBusger Best Poker Forum Member ContenderBusger Best Poker Forum Member ContenderBusger Best Poker Forum Member Contender

damn cant play the first 2 events, those are the events I have the most change in, you can count me in for the other events

Old 08-10-2009, 07:48 PM
Gold Horse - Verified

Staker Points: 28.8
TPS: 62.32
Game of choice : NL Holdem
Fav. Online Player : mrsmokey1/#1Pen
tearly123 Poker Forum Experttearly123 Poker Forum Experttearly123 Poker Forum Experttearly123 Poker Forum Experttearly123 Poker Forum Experttearly123 Poker Forum Expert
Send a message via Yahoo to tearly123

Sweet, time to ship me some bling.

Old 08-10-2009, 08:19 PM
Silver Staker - Verified
Surfers Event Winner x2

Staker Points: 284.55
TPS: 176.155
Plays at : Its a crime.
Game of choice : Hold em
Fav. Online Player : Upgrayedd420
Fav. Pro : Phil Laak
hockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via AIM to hockeyaddict Send a message via MSN to hockeyaddict Send a message via Skype™ to hockeyaddict

2 omaha games 2 mix games 0 stud games....

Old 08-10-2009, 09:20 PM
Administrator

Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyaddict View Post
Poker After Dark had a Razz game, Stud Hi-Lo game, and Stud game, and the Deepest Finish Contests had a Razz week, Stud Hi-lo week, and a Stud week.

DFCs are normally any game allowed (therefore primarily NLHE entrants). This time we had 9x non-NLHE DFCs.

PAD is normally a NLHE league. This time it was a non-NLHE league, made up primarily of FL games.

Therefore to give NL/PL more of a showing, and Holdem more of a showing, WSOSP VII is balanced away from the FL games, with the 3 FL Stud games just getting representation in HORSE and 8-Game.
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 08-11-2009, 12:07 AM
Banned

Staker Points: 7163.86
TPS: 1247.88
Big Hozer Best Poker Forum Member ContenderBig Hozer Best Poker Forum Member Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyaddict View Post
this tbh

but i get wat ur saying venice

BUT I DONT LIKE IT

Old 08-16-2009, 01:15 PM
Surfers Event Winner x10
Elite Supernova Staker III
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 45550.62
TPS: 3184.68
Game of choice : NL Hold'Em
Fav. Online Player : DutchMart
Fav. Pro : Lex Veldhuis
BlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to BlueRain

Great Schedule

Stars ID: Jroen Poker(Ermelo)
FTP ID: BlueRain16(E)

Old 08-22-2009, 06:10 PM
Banned

Staker Points: 7163.86
TPS: 1247.88
Big Hozer Best Poker Forum Member ContenderBig Hozer Best Poker Forum Member Contender

next weekend baby

hopefully i have my account back, this would suck balls

Old 08-22-2009, 06:13 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Hozer View Post
next weekend baby

hopefully i have my account back, this would suck balls
VAMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

well bumped Brozer

Where's KT?

Old 08-22-2009, 09:12 PM
Contact a mod before
sending funds to this user
Platinum Level Staker
Silver Supernova Horse

Staker Points: 373.98
TPS: 1297.645
HHF2000 Poker Forum ExpertHHF2000 Poker Forum ExpertHHF2000 Poker Forum ExpertHHF2000 Poker Forum ExpertHHF2000 Poker Forum ExpertHHF2000 Poker Forum ExpertHHF2000 Poker Forum Expert

This looks sick, I'm going to do my best to enter as many as these as I can.

Old 08-25-2009, 05:04 PM
Administrator

All lobbies are now up

1. 190000556
2. 190000894
3. 190001241
4. 190001587
5. 190001884
6. 190002590
7. 190002919
8. 190003411

The password is in the passwords forum

Old 08-25-2009, 06:05 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Gold Staker - Verified
WSOSP Winner x2

deathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
All lobbies are now up

1. 190000556
2. 190000894
3. 190001241
4. 190001587
5. 190001884
6. 190002590
7. 190002919
8. 190003411

The password is in the passwords forum
sweet, registered for 1-7.

i was planning to register in all of them but my stars account is on life support.
i'm definitely playing all of them though.

Old 08-25-2009, 06:29 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Fav. Online Player : Busto_Soon
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negranu
Michael69 Best Poker Forum Member ContenderMichael69 Best Poker Forum Member Contender
Send a message via MSN to Michael69

I know i can play the heads up one, idk bout the others.

Old 08-25-2009, 06:33 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Silver Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 4518.88
TPS: 0
Plays at : PokerStars
Game of choice : Sit 'n Go
Fav. Online Player : spacegravy
Fav. Pro : Dani Stern
DutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

That looks great, I'll try and play in some of them! I still need that WSOSP Bling in my title
the F word is the effing best word in the dictionary. now stfu.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PB-SP-SC View Post
DonkMart is playing

W-T-F

Old 08-25-2009, 07:55 PM
Gold Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

Surfers Event Winner x2

Staker Points: 4100.25
TPS: 65
Game of choice : Heads-Up
xzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via Skype™ to xzc32

I'll try to play as many as i can but Im willing to bet a smaller amount of money on me forgetting about it completely by this weekend

Old 08-26-2009, 05:17 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Gold Staker - Verified
WSOSP Winner x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcard71 View Post
sweet, registered for 1-7.

i was planning to register in all of them but my stars account is on life support.
i'm definitely playing all of them though.
unregistered, doubt i will play in any.

Old 08-29-2009, 04:41 PM
Administrator

Beginning the countdown for Event 1

Starts in 3 hours 20 mins

Old 08-29-2009, 06:20 PM
Administrator

1 hr 40 mins until start

Old 08-29-2009, 06:45 PM
Silver Supernova Horse
Elite Supernova Staker III

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 44887.12
TPS: 3125.505
Game of choice : NLHE MTTs.
Fav. Online Player : durrrr
TomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to TomPerez Send a message via Skype™ to TomPerez

Cmon guys!

My blog is inactive again, check it out!

[9/23/2010 5:45:13 PM] mark withers: ha ur too smart to get levelled i fail
^^^^^^ Listen to this man. Many have tried, many have failed. Your tries are useless, for I am Erik, The Unlevelable!
Except for Sal, he did it

Old 08-29-2009, 07:01 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 3732.6
TPS: 1641.68
Plays at : stars
Fav. Online Player : KevinThorn
Fav. Pro : PB-SP-SC
kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to kevinthorn

meh im in so much it'd be such a distraction

Old 08-29-2009, 07:03 PM
Gold Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

Surfers Event Winner x2

Staker Points: 4100.25
TPS: 65
Game of choice : Heads-Up
xzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via Skype™ to xzc32

Iv regged but i don't know how to play PL omaha

Good luck people, and have fun

Old 08-29-2009, 10:59 PM
Gold Staker - Verified
Silver Level Horse
Surfers Event Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 379.49
TPS: 25.27
Fav. Online Player : Flop Sailor
Fav. Pro : Flop Sailor
Meatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of Poker

Congratz to Robo on winning event 1. Very good HU match with RW.

Glad my chips went to goot use, lol, jk.

Everyone played well, except me and PB still cant catch a draw.

Old 08-29-2009, 11:19 PM
Contact a mod before
sending funds to this user
Platinum Level Staker
Silver Supernova Horse

Staker Points: 373.98
TPS: 1297.645
HHF2000 Poker Forum ExpertHHF2000 Poker Forum ExpertHHF2000 Poker Forum ExpertHHF2000 Poker Forum ExpertHHF2000 Poker Forum ExpertHHF2000 Poker Forum ExpertHHF2000 Poker Forum Expert

Well, I hit my draw, but that made woogster's straight flush.

Old 08-29-2009, 11:51 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Silver Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 4518.88
TPS: 0
Plays at : PokerStars
Game of choice : Sit 'n Go
Fav. Online Player : spacegravy
Fav. Pro : Dani Stern
DutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Yes, first in for Event #2!
the F word is the effing best word in the dictionary. now stfu.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PB-SP-SC View Post
DonkMart is playing

W-T-F

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker