Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Poker Forums Area > Poker Forum
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2007, 10:53 AM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Default March 07 Prizes

Highest Posting member :-

As I have stated a few times in various threads this is not a prize you can win by just posting one-liners or random nonsense. I have automatically discounted all posts which were a line-and-a-half or shorter.

What it should probably be called is 'Highest Quality posting member'

The winner for March is Chipt-rick, who wins a $22 tourney entry.

Best Avatar :-

Best Avatar goes to EraseTheGrey, who wins a $11 tourney entry.

Thread of the Month :-

This was between miksto's 'Table Image', Speedfool's 'Funny Chat Logs', and Chipt-rick's 'Rebuys, how far are you prepared to go?'

Speedfool openly admitted he got the idea from my own idea in the Feb Prizes post. So, I decided that I would pass that one over. It would have been easy to go for miksto to even things out, but in the end I decided to go purely on merit and award it to Chipt-rick for Rebuys, how far are you prepared to go

So that is another $11 tourney entry to Chipt-rick, a good month for him.

If you have a Pokerstars ID, please contact Jenpoker for prizes. Otherwise PM me and I will arrange it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Badbeat and Carddead Winners will be sorted today. ($55 and $11 prizes)
* Tournament Analysis Prize is open for entries ($11 prize)

In addition to the normal monthly prizes, there will be the following prizes in April :-
* Funniest Chat Log. (please edit out all 'dealer messages') $11 prize
* Runners-up prize for 'Thread of the Month'. $5.50
* 'Best New Member'. $5.50 prize.

*The Bad Beat Competition will also run again in April
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 04-01-2007, 12:17 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Plays at : Full Tilt, PKR
Game of choice : 4 card omaha pot-lim
Fav. Online Player : Torskus
Fav. Pro : Brad Booth
Chipt-Rick Best Poker Forum Member Contender

I'm a bit surprised at being awarded these entries but thanks anyway.

I'm thinking of using them to take part in the tourney analysis thread that you proposed Venice so watch this space.

Old 04-01-2007, 12:25 PM
Administrator

Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Thought you might be surprised, as there were 3 higher posting members than you (well 5 actually, including me and Jen)

(oh, and several members dont even know these prizes exist )
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 04-01-2007, 02:23 PM
Contact a mod before
sending funds to this user
Gold Level Horse
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 67.65
TPS: 68.89
Game of choice : Hold'em PL
Fav. Online Player : lilholdem954
Fav. Pro : Jamie Gold
iPokerMoney Best Poker Forum Member ContenderiPokerMoney Best Poker Forum Member ContenderiPokerMoney Best Poker Forum Member Contender

What I posted 150 blogs replys. I should win. What is going on he only did 67. Don't I get anything? He won 2 awards please be fare.

Last edited by iPokerMoney : 04-01-2007 at 02:28 PM.

Old 04-01-2007, 02:26 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 

If you really want the prizes ipoker you can have them. I really don't care.

Old 04-01-2007, 02:32 PM
Contact a mod before
Gold Level Horse
WSOSP Winner

iPokerMoney Best Poker Forum Member ContenderiPokerMoney Best Poker Forum Member ContenderiPokerMoney Best Poker Forum Member Contender

I just work hard on this site. I reply 160 blogs. I was in the freerolls. I competed in the the last man standing tournemnt. I feel like I got ripped off the reward is for the High posting member. I was going to enter the $22 doller tournemnt with me brother today.

Old 04-01-2007, 02:35 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Fav. Online Player : ElkY
Fav. Pro : Juha Helppi
miksto Poker Forum Expertmiksto Poker Forum Expertmiksto Poker Forum Expertmiksto Poker Forum Expertmiksto Poker Forum Expertmiksto Poker Forum Expertmiksto Poker Forum Expert

Congrats Rick, good job

Old 04-01-2007, 02:36 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 

Just transfer the whole $33 to ipoker Venice, saves a lot of hassle and resentment.

Old 04-01-2007, 02:38 PM
Contact a mod before
Gold Level Horse
WSOSP Winner

I would really like to get in the $22 Deep stack with my brother. I do not need 33. It is up to you. What do you want to do?

Old 04-01-2007, 02:47 PM
Administrator

You didnt win the prize Debbie. Thats it.

Please Read Posts 1 + 16 of this thread :-

Bankrolling Tourneys

Post 1 :-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post

2) The Highest Posting Member for the month will get a $22 tourney entry. (Please note, avoid blatant spammed posts as these will be discounted)

Please also read this thread :-

Spam

Rick has won this fair and square. It took me 2 hours hard labour to go through the posts of all top posters. There will be no dispute.

Thanks.

Old 04-01-2007, 02:57 PM
Administrator

For completeness, the top posters for the month were :-

1) Chipt-rick
2) EraseTheGrey
3) miksto
4) ipokermoney

(in that order)

Well done to Chip, who despite not realising, is a worthy winner.

Old 04-01-2007, 02:58 PM
Contact a mod before
Gold Level Horse
WSOSP Winner

Ok, I argree. Rick has less then me but most of his are 2-3 lines. Mine are 1-2. Gl

Old 04-01-2007, 04:03 PM

Staker Points: 9.7
TPS: 8.29
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, PLO/8B
Fav. Pro : Phil Hellmuth
EraseTheGrey Best Poker Forum Member ContenderEraseTheGrey Best Poker Forum Member ContenderEraseTheGrey Best Poker Forum Member ContenderEraseTheGrey Best Poker Forum Member ContenderEraseTheGrey Best Poker Forum Member Contender

Wow, this was quite a surprise! Congrats to all the other winners.

Old 04-01-2007, 05:33 PM
Platinum Horse - Verified
Surfers Event Winner

Staker Points: 11.45
TPS: 118.72
Plays at : FullTilt / PokerStar
Game of choice : Hold Em'
Fav. Online Player : durrr
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
RufusHoward Best Poker Forum Member Contender
Send a message via MSN to RufusHoward Send a message via Yahoo to RufusHoward
Default hey

Congrats ChiptRick for all your wins, GL to everyone else in the rest of the competitions , hopefully i can come out on top in the bad beat competition maybe. But GL to everybody that entered the bad beat compet.

GO TO TOUNAMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-01-2007, 06:57 PM
Banned

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
wisaki Poker Forum Rookie

gj win dont let it go to waste

Old 04-04-2007, 08:32 AM
Moderator & Staking Manager
Surfers Event Winner x14
Silver Supernova Staker - Verified
WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 1771.78
TPS: 7.535
Plays at : Carbon Poker
Game of choice : NL hold em
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
tramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Great job. Good luck in turning it to a nice fat bankroll.

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker