Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Poker Forums Area > Poker Forum
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-21-2009, 12:56 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallgreenstar WCOOP Main Event Sweep

WCOOP Main Event Sweep

Each player has a price next to their name. You may choose between 1 and 4 players. Send the corresponding money to surfersadmin on Pokerstars. Whichever member who picks the deepest finishing horse will scoop all 100% of the pot.

Please post in the thread when you ship, so everyone knows which horses are taken.

The List

TheMasterJ33 (chip leader) $2.01
pakd650 (2nd chip leader) $2.02
5902838181 (3rd chip leader) $2.03
SexSeen (4th chip leader) $2.04
HEMIpokerSWT (5th chip leader) $2.05

Jovial Gent $2.2
djk123 $2.2
iggymcfly $1.7
Ilovepoker95 $1.7
chapmoney $1.7
basebaldy $1.9
dorinvandy $1.9
weeminer $1.7
PeachyMer $1.7
buck21 $1.7
scarface_79 $1.9
MKKMOO $1.1
Zimmy41 $1.1

Prairie Hawk (3rd shortstack) 0.44
MaxErosAmore (2nd shortstack) 0.36
rondewe (shortstack) 0.33
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 09-21-2009, 12:58 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

ill take buck21, MKKMOO and rondewe.

Shipping now

Old 09-21-2009, 01:15 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

chapmoney $1.7

5902838181 $2.03

iggymcfly $1.7

scarface_79 $1.9

sending $7.33

Where's KT?

Old 09-21-2009, 01:21 PM
Administrator

Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Updated...

The List

TheMasterJ33 (chip leader) $2.01
5902838181 (3rd chip leader) $2.03 - TAKEN (PB)
SexSeen (4th chip leader) $2.04

Jovial Gent $2.2
djk123 $2.2
iggymcfly $1.7 - TAKEN (PB)
Ilovepoker95 $1.7
chapmoney $1.7 - TAKEN (PB)
basebaldy $1.9
dorinvandy $1.9
weeminer $1.7
PeachyMer $1.7
buck21 $1.7 - TAKEN (DrJ)
scarface_79 $1.9 - TAKEN (PB)
MKKMOO $1.1 - TAKEN (DrJ)
Zimmy41 $1.1

rondewe (shortstack) 0.33 - TAKEN (DrJ)
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 09-21-2009, 01:31 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Venice,

What would cost to take Needleking (Marc Naalden) with 108k.
I guess your list is a fixed list?

Old 09-21-2009, 01:34 PM
Silver Supernova Horse
Elite Supernova Staker III

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 44887.12
TPS: 3125.505
Game of choice : NLHE MTTs.
Fav. Online Player : durrrr
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
TomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to TomPerez Send a message via Skype™ to TomPerez

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
Venice,

Shut uuup, I want him!

Get me dorinvandy ($1.90), Jovial Gent ($2.20), SexSeen ($2.04) and TheMasterJ33 (2.01)

My blog is inactive again, check it out!

[9/23/2010 5:45:13 PM] mark withers: ha ur too smart to get levelled i fail
^^^^^^ Listen to this man. Many have tried, many have failed. Your tries are useless, for I am Erik, The Unlevelable!
Except for Sal, he did it

Old 09-21-2009, 01:44 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
Venice,

Any others (not mentioned in the list) can be taken for $1.95

Old 09-21-2009, 01:47 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

some top OPR players are in that remaining field...

sick sick sick sick

Where's KT?

Old 09-21-2009, 01:47 PM
Administrator

Updated...

The List

TheMasterJ33 (chip leader) $2.01 - TAKEN (TP)
SexSeen (4th chip leader) $2.04 - TAKEN (TP)

Jovial Gent $2.2 - TAKEN (TP)
djk123 $2.2
Ilovepoker95 $1.7
basebaldy $1.9
dorinvandy $1.9 - TAKEN (TP)
weeminer $1.7
PeachyMer $1.7
Zimmy41 $1.1

Old 09-21-2009, 01:53 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Gimme me the Needleking

Old 09-21-2009, 02:11 PM
Surfers Event Winner

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Game of choice : Holdem NL
Fav. Online Player : Mentality135
Fav. Pro : Mentality135
anteamsc Poker Forum Living Legendanteamsc Poker Forum Living Legendanteamsc Poker Forum Living Legendanteamsc Poker Forum Living Legendanteamsc Poker Forum Living Legendanteamsc Poker Forum Living Legendanteamsc Poker Forum Living Legendanteamsc Poker Forum Living Legendanteamsc Poker Forum Living Legendanteamsc Poker Forum Living Legendanteamsc Poker Forum Living Legend
Red face Just a data

One that is not in the list is Macetas(Spain) I guess he is Juan Maceiras who was 3rd in EPT Barcelona.Maybe in that case it is a good bet.

Cheers

Old 09-21-2009, 02:41 PM
Banned

Staker Points: 6132.3
TPS: 47826.825
Fav. Online Player : dude904
Fav. Pro : dude904
dude904 Best Poker Forum Member Contenderdude904 Best Poker Forum Member Contender

gimme djk, hes g00t

Old 09-21-2009, 02:47 PM
Administrator

Update No.3

The List

djk123 $2.2 - Taken (Dude)
Ilovepoker95 $1.7
basebaldy $1.9
weeminer $1.7
PeachyMer $1.7
Zimmy41 $1.1

Needleking $1.95 - TAKEN (DrJ)

Old 09-21-2009, 04:41 PM
Administrator

About 4 hours until this closes. Just 9 names left

Old 09-21-2009, 04:45 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 3732.6
TPS: 1641.68
Plays at : stars
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : KevinThorn
Fav. Pro : PB-SP-SC
kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to kevinthorn

gimme peachy cus i wanna tap that overshipped u 7c gimme it back

Old 09-21-2009, 06:48 PM
Administrator

This will close 16:59 ET. Any other entrants need to get their money in by that time. Good luck all

Confirmed List

djk123 $2.2 - Taken (Dude)
Ilovepoker95 $1.7
basebaldy $1.9
weeminer $1.7
PeachyMer $1.7 - TAKEN (KT)
Zimmy41 $1.1

Needleking $1.95 - TAKEN (DrJ)

Old 09-21-2009, 09:34 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

scarface_79 is out

what a donk

Where's KT?

Old 09-21-2009, 09:36 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by PB-SP-SC View Post
scarface_79 is out

what a donk

ya he sucks :-/

Old 09-21-2009, 09:53 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthorn View Post
ya he sucks :-/
lol

seriously

some ppl (included that scarface guy) have some really sick OPR stats man

Where's KT?

Old 09-21-2009, 09:57 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by PB-SP-SC View Post
lol

seriously

some ppl (included that scarface guy) have some really sick OPR stats man
was obv kidding scar is a known sicko

Old 09-21-2009, 11:10 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

this guy's a sicko

I've been railing for some good time, he added over 350K to his stack, and hasnt showed ONE HAND that I can remember!!!

I wanna be like that when I grow up

Where's KT?

Old 09-22-2009, 06:50 AM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Staker Points: 12350.029999999999
TPS: 36978.17
Plays at : CampusBar
Fav. Online Player : Ademir Galeno
Fav. Pro : dude904
ouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomPerez View Post
Shut uuup, I want him!

Get me dorinvandy ($1.90), Jovial Gent ($2.20), SexSeen ($2.04) and TheMasterJ33 (2.01)
ding ding we have a winner

dude904 paid me $9001 for this promotional forum sig

awaiting funds

Old 09-22-2009, 10:17 AM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Congrats TP, great choice.

Old 09-22-2009, 12:01 PM
Silver Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

TomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

babalaBOOM!

^^^^^^ Listen to this man. Many have tried, many have failed. Your tries are useless, for I am Erik, The Unlevelable!

Old 09-22-2009, 12:08 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

WEEEE_HOOOOOO

grats TP

Where's KT?

Old 09-22-2009, 02:44 PM
Administrator

$24.46 shipped to TomPerez

Old 09-22-2009, 03:01 PM
Elite Supernova Staker II
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 21892.25
TPS: 9305.13
Plays at : pokerstars
jappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to jappie007

ooh hi der supa4real on 8th place.. Dutchie did well there

gg TP on picking the right horse.

Old 09-22-2009, 03:09 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

peachy owes me $1.70 of makeup sex

Old 09-22-2009, 04:09 PM
Silver Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthorn View Post
peachy owes me $1.70 of makeup sex
lol gl with that 0.5 of a second.

Old 09-22-2009, 04:15 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomPerez View Post
lol gl with that 0.5 of a second.
adding that up you're hella overvaluing her $$ per hour sex rate

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker