Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Poker Forums Area > Poker Forum
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2007, 07:48 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallgreenstar Bankrolling Tourneys

To assist Surfers Poker members in building a bankroll and playing some small tourneys the following options are available :-

1) Surfers Poker Logo on your Pokerstars avatar. This will get you a $3.30 stake, and a priority in other stake applications. Use the logo attached to the bottom of this post (rightclick and save).

You need to have at least 50 posts on Surfers for this.

2) Rakeslice account. Any member signing up to a site via Rakeslice and raking at least $0.25 will get a $5.50 stake. And then a $11 stake if your were profitable in the first stake. And then a $22 stake if you were profitable in the second stake. You may continue to receive further $22 stakes or larger after this point if you seem to be performing well.

Enter Surfers in the Referred By field at Rakeslice

3) Player of the Month - The Player of the Month will win $15.00. The runner up will win $8.00 (This is points based, taking into account your tourney performances - see the 'Going Deep' forum). You can compete via freerolls and FPP tourneys.

You need to have at least 25 posts on Surfers for this.

4) Referals. When any member signs up to Surfers Poker there is a box to state which member refered them to the site (if any). Often this is just left blank. Members will earn a $1 credit for every referal (assuming that referal actually posts something meaningful). Please don't spam to get referal members. This reward is mainly so you can mention us to people you might be chatting to at the tables etc. The referal can be cashed into a tourney entry when it reaches $11, and multiples thereof. You can cash it out in multiples of $5 if any of your referals reaches 300 posts.

5) Articles. If you are interested in writing a poker related article then PM Venice with the planned topic. If it is agreed you will get a $3.30 stake once the article is complete. The article may or may not be posted on Surfers afterwards, but either way you will still get the $3.30 stake. Please note articles must be your own work. It will be checked, so don't get yourself banned by copying anything from anywhere.

For some more general Poker site deals exclusive to Surfers Poker members see : Poker Bankrolling

Goodluck. We look forward to bankrolling you to tourney success. If you need assistance with any of the above then send a PM to Venice.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Design 1 - Small.jpg (10.4 KB, 3230 views)
File Type: bmp surfchip.bmp (17.2 KB, 2546 views)

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 01-27-2007, 02:47 AM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
PassTheSugar Poker Forum Rookie

Count me in for this ^^^^^

ty

Old 02-01-2007, 07:25 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
hdogg Poker Forum Rookie

Has this started, or when does it start?? Thnaks

Old 02-01-2007, 10:32 PM
Administrator

Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdogg View Post
Has this started, or when does it start?? Thnaks
Yep, it has started. The first 3 awards will be given out at the end of Feb. (ie Thread of the Month, Avatar of the Month, and Highest Posting member)

NB The highest posting member excludes myself and 'Jenpoker' (who is a moderator)

Old 02-09-2007, 11:29 PM
Silver Horse - Verified
Surfers Event Winner x4
WSOSP Winner x2

Staker Points: 69.79
TPS: 26.38
Plays at : Absolute
Game of choice : Limit Holdem, HORSE
Fav. Pro : Paul Wasicka
Lemon11 Best Poker Forum Member Contender

DOes this apply to Absolute?? you are allowed to change you pic there as well

Old 02-10-2007, 02:28 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon11 View Post
DOes this apply to Absolute?? you are allowed to change you pic there as well
No probs.

Any site in fact, where they allow this, is ok by me.

Old 03-08-2007, 06:50 PM
Banned

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
dirtracerx Poker Forum Rookie

since i am a mac user and can only play FTP and AP, I have changed my ap avatar to one of the logos. I will let you know when it has taken affect if the promotion is still available. Martin

Old 03-08-2007, 08:35 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtracerx View Post
since i am a mac user and can only play FTP and AP, I have changed my ap avatar to one of the logos. I will let you know when it has taken affect if the promotion is still available. Martin
....yep, np

Old 03-20-2007, 06:40 PM
Surfers Event Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 80.26
TPS: 16.06
Fav. Online Player : Peter Forsberg
Fav. Pro : Joe Sakic
christo_r_6 Poker Forum Expertchristo_r_6 Poker Forum Expertchristo_r_6 Poker Forum Expertchristo_r_6 Poker Forum Expertchristo_r_6 Poker Forum Expert

Wow these are some amazing prizes. This is a great idea to get people to the site and get some great posts.
Thanks

Old 03-21-2007, 02:51 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Fav. Online Player : ElkY
Fav. Pro : Juha Helppi
miksto Poker Forum Expertmiksto Poker Forum Expertmiksto Poker Forum Expertmiksto Poker Forum Expertmiksto Poker Forum Expertmiksto Poker Forum Expertmiksto Poker Forum Expert

Hi,

Where do i find the surfers poker logos, so that i could use them in my Pokerstars avatar?

Thank you

Old 03-21-2007, 05:15 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by miksto View Post
Hi,

Where do i find the surfers poker logos, so that i could use them in my Pokerstars avatar?

Thank you

Logos can be found here :- Logos

Old 03-23-2007, 06:24 PM

Staker Points: 13.7
TPS: 0.28
Plays at : pokerstars, pitbull
Game of choice : hold 'em, 5 card dra
budsmkr69 Best Poker Forum Member Contender

i have just changed my avatar on poker stars, not live yet but ill post again when it is, if i do it on AP can i get the same deal there as well??

Old 03-24-2007, 02:26 AM
Contact a mod before
sending funds to this user
Gold Level Horse
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 67.65
TPS: 68.89
Game of choice : Hold'em PL
Fav. Online Player : lilholdem954
Fav. Pro : Jamie Gold
iPokerMoney Best Poker Forum Member ContenderiPokerMoney Best Poker Forum Member ContenderiPokerMoney Best Poker Forum Member Contender

I like the idea. I is a great deal. Thanks

Old 03-24-2007, 12:16 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
frede Poker Forum Rookie

its verry nice i hope it still it in

Old 03-24-2007, 01:00 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by budsmkr69 View Post
i have just changed my avatar on poker stars, not live yet but ill post again when it is, if i do it on AP can i get the same deal there as well??
Yep, I think we can do that.

Old 03-24-2007, 01:33 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post

2) The Highest Posting Member for the month will get a $22 tourney entry. (Please note, avoid blatant spammed posts as these will be discounted)
I better re-state this to nip some things in the bud. :-

Quick one-liners (across a short timespan) are spammed posts, and will be considered so.

If someone we see as a good member writes the odd one-liner here and there, then obviously no probs. But posting one-liner, after one-liner, after one-liner wont be looked upon fondly.

Old 03-24-2007, 09:23 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
escomike Poker Forum Rookie
Default pokerstars avatar

Anybody know how many times you can change your avatar at Pokerstars?

Old 03-24-2007, 09:28 PM

Staker Points: 9.7
TPS: 8.29
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, PLO/8B
Fav. Pro : Phil Hellmuth
EraseTheGrey Best Poker Forum Member ContenderEraseTheGrey Best Poker Forum Member ContenderEraseTheGrey Best Poker Forum Member ContenderEraseTheGrey Best Poker Forum Member ContenderEraseTheGrey Best Poker Forum Member Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by escomike View Post
Anybody know how many times you can change your avatar at Pokerstars?
I know back when I started playing on the site (several years ago) you got on picture and that's it, but I guess that have changed that policy because my roommate has changed his three times so far.

Old 03-25-2007, 12:33 AM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
dentry Poker Forum Rookie
Default new registration

Hi all , newly registered , very good promo of wearing surfers logo , btw where can i get it

Old 03-25-2007, 10:35 AM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Fav. Online Player : ElkY
Fav. Pro : Juha Helppi
miksto Poker Forum Expertmiksto Poker Forum Expertmiksto Poker Forum Expertmiksto Poker Forum Expertmiksto Poker Forum Expertmiksto Poker Forum Expertmiksto Poker Forum Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentry View Post
Hi all , newly registered , very good promo of wearing surfers logo , btw where can i get it
http://www.surferspoker.com/showthread.php?t=6
Here are the logos

Welcome to the site

Old 03-25-2007, 03:51 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
timeflight Poker Forum Rookie
Default great ideal!i like it

wow iv been a member to alot of forums and i like the fact you reward your members for there post it makes it all worth while ty and great ideal!

Old 03-25-2007, 06:41 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
cxl Poker Forum Rookie

Indeed, very good incentives for members.
Need to watch out for spam though.

Old 03-25-2007, 10:09 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
bigallo Poker Forum Rookie

interesting ty

Old 03-25-2007, 10:19 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
brewboo Best Poker Forum Member Contender

If you email Pokerstars support and ask for more image changes they will give them to you. You just have to go through the same approval process as any other image.

Old 03-26-2007, 12:07 AM
Surfers Event Winner x2

Staker Points: 0
TPS: 22.07
Plays at : PokerStars
Game of choice : NL Hold'em
Fav. Online Player : ocrowe
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
dudeeral Best Poker Forum Member Contender

I just changed my image to the surfers poker chip.
im also new to this forum and would like to say Hi Everyone.

Old 03-26-2007, 12:09 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeeral View Post
I just changed my image to the surfers poker chip.
im also new to this forum and would like to say Hi Everyone.
Hi dudeeral. Let me know when the logo is live.
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 04-01-2007, 09:19 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
brewboo Best Poker Forum Member Contender

Just curious as to when u will be posting the list of winners?

Old 04-03-2007, 08:55 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Smurf Poker Forum Rookie
Default Must be nice

Hi ,I'm smurf a new member. I think this is a great idea,I'm going to change mine now I will PM u it goes through THANKs

Old 04-04-2007, 03:43 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewboo View Post
Just curious as to when u will be posting the list of winners?
Already done March Prizes

There are some extra ones for April, eg thread of the month runner-up, funniest chat log, best new member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
Hi ,I'm smurf a new member. I think this is a great idea,I'm going to change mine now I will PM u it goes through THANKs
sure, np
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 04-06-2007, 07:30 AM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Plays at : PokerStars
Game of choice : No Limit
mr-special Poker Forum Rookie

Hi admin and others,

Im just new here fantastic site ! Where can I introduce myself ?
I surf a lot in summer.. but when it's cold I wanna play a freeroll when is your next freeroll? Can I play ?

Ciao guys,

Mr-Special

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker