Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Tournaments and Events
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2009, 01:24 AM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Staker Points: 12350.029999999999
TPS: 36978.17
Plays at : CampusBar
Fav. Online Player : Ademir Galeno
Fav. Pro : dude904
ouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallbluestar ouch's $150 Freeroll - 2nd Jan 2010

This event is now over - see the attachment for the final result

ouch's $150 Freeroll - 2nd Jan 2010
$100 donated by me & $50 donated by Venice

IMPORTANT: THIS IS NOT AN OPEN FREEROLL. YOU MUST QUALIFY TO PLAY.

There will be 10 qualifiers. Each is a private $1.10 tournament on Pokerstars, and anyone may enter.
The winner of each qualifier is automatically through to the final. After all 10 games are up, the highest-finishing player from each qualifier who hasn't won a ticket to the freeroll will be given entry into the semi-final. This is a $1.10 turbo tournament on the same day as the freeroll. There will be up to 10 players in this semi-final and the top 3 will also get a ticket to the freeroll.

Schedule (all buyins are $1.10 except for the freeroll itself):

Qualifiers
  • Saturday November 28 14:30ET NLHE #216039800 pw=qualifier1 won by smitts_lgp
  • Wednesday December 2 16:30ET Stud Hi/Lo #216040386 pw=qualifier2 not enough entrants
  • Saturday December 5 14:30ET NLHE #216040652 pw=qualifier3 won by Cashooc
  • Wednesday December 9 16:30ET PL 5 Card Draw #216040985 pw=qualifier4
  • Saturday December 12 14:30ET PLO #216041216 pw=qualifier5
  • Wednesday December 16 16:30ET NLHE #216041609 pw=qualifier6
  • Wednesday December 23 16:30ET Badugi #216041947 pw=qualifier7
  • Saturday December 26 14:30ET Headsup NLHE #216042331 pw=qualifier8
  • Monday December 28 16:30ET HORSE #216042560 pw=qualifier9
  • Wednesday December 30 16:30ET NLHE #216043865 pw=qualifier10

Semi-final
  • Saturday January 2 14:30ET TURBO NLHE #TBC

Final
  • Saturday January 2 16:00ET $150 Freeroll - NLHE #TBC

This thread will be bumped approximately an hour before each game. Thanks go to Venice for his contribution and also for sorting out the semi-final and freeroll itself.
I reserve the right to create other competitions nearer the date of the freeroll which would allow extra players to enter.

Good luck to all players
Attached Images
File Type: jpg freeroll.jpg (44.0 KB, 279 views)
File Type: jpg freeroll2.jpg (62.1 KB, 22 views)

dude904 paid me $9001 for this promotional forum sig

awaiting funds

Last edited by ouchbadbeat : 01-02-2010 at 10:16 PM.

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 11-26-2009, 01:27 AM
Surfers Event Winner x5
Elite Supernova Staker II
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3

Staker Points: 30339.75
TPS: 2710.72
Plays at : Home
Game of choice : Holdem
Fav. Online Player : Prolly VLC
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
LeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

cool ouch.

dont think ill be participating, but nice gesture.

gl all

Old 11-26-2009, 01:30 AM
Banned
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 1601.49
TPS: 144.305
Plays at : dont....
veidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to veidtmeister

are you going to at least put a cap on the # of entrants?

Dont want to try again and again to win a ticket, if the field is too large...might as well put it toward a mtt.

Old 11-26-2009, 01:33 AM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

ouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by veidtmeister View Post
are you going to at least put a cap on the # of entrants?

Dont want to try again and again to win a ticket, if the field is too large...might as well put it toward a mtt.
no but i honestly dont think there'll be a problem

the more games you play the higher your chance of getting in to at least the semi-final

i could be wrong but i think most freeroll whores won't bother to enter the qualifiers, i mean that would COST them money and they only want free stuff

another thing i forgot to mention in the original post is that the final is hopefully going to be deepstacked, although i cannot guarantee this.

awaiting funds

Old 11-26-2009, 01:34 AM

Staker Points: 0
TPS: 0
Plays at : PokerStars
Game of choice : No Limit Hold'em
Fav. Online Player : ElkY
Fav. Pro : KidPoker
Minipokerzin Best Poker Forum Member ContenderMinipokerzin Best Poker Forum Member ContenderMinipokerzin Best Poker Forum Member Contender

if I won 2 tickts can I sell one ?

Pokerstars: FaelN
FTP: Noronhacash

sunday million is waiting for me

Old 11-26-2009, 01:36 AM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minipokerzin View Post
nope if someone wins twice (or more) then no ticket will be given out for that game. this means that people who have won tickets can still enter further qualifiers in order to try to narrow the field for the freeroll.

semi-final tickets do not work that way though, every game will give out a semi-final ticket unless every single player who entered that game comes 1st in another game

awaiting funds

Old 11-26-2009, 01:36 AM
Banned
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 1601.49
TPS: 144.305
Plays at : dont....
veidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to veidtmeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minipokerzin View Post

Old 11-26-2009, 01:39 AM

Minipokerzin Best Poker Forum Member ContenderMinipokerzin Best Poker Forum Member ContenderMinipokerzin Best Poker Forum Member Contender

haha got it
i'm going take down all qualifs xD

Old 11-26-2009, 01:43 AM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

in theory, barring any extra tickets i give out, the minimum number of freeroll entrants is 4 (1 player wins 10 qualifiers and 3 others get through in the semi-final) and the maximum is 13 (10+3)

i do not want the number of entrants to exceed 20 - one pet peeve of mine is freerolls that have way too many players - the prizepool gets too diluted and you need too much luck to get ITM

awaiting funds

Old 11-26-2009, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouchbadbeat View Post
in theory, barring any extra tickets i give out, the minimum number of freeroll entrants is 4 (1 player wins 10 qualifiers and 3 others get through in the semi-final) and the maximum is 13 (10+3)

i do not want the number of entrants to exceed 20 - one pet peeve of mine is freerolls that have way too many players - the prizepool gets too diluted and you need too much luck to get ITM
yaa 13 is ok
pretty nice

Old 11-26-2009, 01:51 AM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

the payout structure will almost certainly be:

$75 1st
$45 2nd
$30 3rd

so even if it takes you 10 qualifiers to get in, it's $11 of investments (and that's not including the money you cash in the qualifiers) for a shot at $30+

awaiting funds

Old 11-26-2009, 02:19 AM
Surfers Event Winner
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 1982.65
TPS: 2057.755
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : Short Handed NLHE
Fav. Online Player : meeeeee:D
Fav. Pro : Negreanu
smitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

awesome idea ouch, and yeah final should be deepstack imo

NOTICE:Due to current cutbacks, the light at the end of the tunnel is temporarily turned off. Sorry for any inconveniences.

----------------------------------------------
PS: Smitts_lgp (guelph)
FTP: Bully_Buster (g)

Whoever said "The pen is mightier than the sword" clearly never fenced with a bic.

Old 11-26-2009, 02:22 AM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitts_lgp View Post
awesome idea ouch, and yeah final should be deepstack imo
i have stated that to venice, but it depends which Pokerstars employee he deals with i guess - some of them are moody/lazy/stubborn and wont do it

awaiting funds

Old 11-26-2009, 07:45 AM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Silver Supernova Staker
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 6177.08
TPS: 650
Plays at : FullTilt, f*ck Stars
Game of choice : HU SNG
DQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Ouch's BAS investors are automatically qualified by the way.

Old 11-26-2009, 09:43 AM
Surfers Event Winner x10
Elite Supernova Staker III
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 45550.62
TPS: 3184.68
Game of choice : NL Hold'Em
Fav. Online Player : DutchMart
Fav. Pro : Lex Veldhuis
BlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to BlueRain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DQS80 View Post
this?

Stars ID: Jroen Poker(Ermelo)
FTP ID: BlueRain16(E)

Old 11-26-2009, 09:50 AM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRain View Post
this?
nope sorry
your reward is the nice profit from the shares

you have to earn your way into this freeroll

awaiting funds

Old 11-26-2009, 10:45 AM
Banned

Staker Points: 427.1
Game of choice : NL Hold em'
Fav. Online Player : Daniel Negreanu
Fav. Pro : Humberto Brenes
NDYL19 Best Poker Forum Member ContenderNDYL19 Best Poker Forum Member ContenderNDYL19 Best Poker Forum Member ContenderNDYL19 Best Poker Forum Member Contender
Send a message via MSN to NDYL19 Send a message via Skype™ to NDYL19

Brilliant idea ouch!
P.s keep the blog updated often so we can keep an eye on it

Old 11-26-2009, 03:24 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Great idea, ill join those qualifiers

Old 11-26-2009, 03:52 PM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Gold Supernova Staker
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified

SNG Champion x2

Staker Points: 8224.99
TPS: 905.305
Plays at : FullTilt
Game of choice : Holdem NoLimit
Fav. Pro : 'KidPoker' Negreanu
Hesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of Poker

Great idea Ouch!!
Invest a small fisch to catch a big one

That's what I like about Surfers: Teambuilding and competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthorn View Post
I LOVE YOU hesaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
along came hesaf like an express train
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
I feel such a noob.
PS: Hesaf
FTP: Whozznext

Old 11-26-2009, 05:15 PM
Gold Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

Surfers Event Winner x2

Staker Points: 4100.25
TPS: 65
Game of choice : Heads-Up
xzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via Skype™ to xzc32

Bling title to the winners?

Nice gesture though, although 13 seems like a weird number.

Old 11-26-2009, 05:34 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Silver Supernova Staker
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 6177.08
TPS: 650
Plays at : FullTilt, f*ck Stars
Game of choice : HU SNG
DQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
nope sorry
your reward is the nice profit from the shares

you have to earn your way into this freeroll
Only a "Rob" could be so unthankfull to the ones that made this possible for him

go scare a deer you english flip!!!!

Old 11-26-2009, 05:55 PM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Quote:
Only a "Rob" could be so unthankfull to the ones that made this possible for him

go scare a deer you english flip!!!!
love you too

awaiting funds

Old 11-26-2009, 07:14 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

WTF ouch?!

no O8 qualifier???

rigged imo

how am I supposed to get in?

(disconsider brag about winning something that hasnt happened)

Where's KT?

Old 11-26-2009, 07:18 PM

Staker Points: 68
Game of choice : PL Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : PB-SP-SC
Fav. Pro : Barry Greenstein
AK47BR Best Poker Forum Member ContenderAK47BR Best Poker Forum Member ContenderAK47BR Best Poker Forum Member Contender

nice! I'll be playing some of the qualifiers for sure

Old 11-26-2009, 08:01 PM
Elite Supernova Staker II
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 21892.25
TPS: 9305.13
Plays at : pokerstars
jappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to jappie007

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47BR View Post
nice! I'll be playing some of the qualifiers for sure
PB brought us a freeroll whore

Old 11-27-2009, 03:58 PM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Gold Supernova Staker
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified

SNG Champion x2

Staker Points: 8224.99
TPS: 905.305
Plays at : FullTilt
Game of choice : Holdem NoLimit
Fav. Pro : 'KidPoker' Negreanu
Hesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jappie007 View Post

The more women the better???

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthorn View Post
I LOVE YOU hesaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
along came hesaf like an express train
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
I feel such a noob.
PS: Hesaf
FTP: Whozznext

Old 11-27-2009, 04:09 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jappie007 View Post

Sounds like someone is afraid of the competition from the brasilians.

Come on Jappie! We dutchies will show these Brasilians what a real competition is!

Old 11-28-2009, 03:54 AM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

reminder that the first game is at 14:30ET later today

good luck all

awaiting funds

Old 11-28-2009, 03:14 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 1982.65
TPS: 2057.755
Game of choice : Short Handed NLHE
Fav. Online Player : meeeeee:D
Fav. Pro : Negreanu
smitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
reminder that the first game is at 14:30ET later today

good luck all
u playin it too ouch?

NOTICE:Due to current cutbacks, the light at the end of the tunnel is temporarily turned off. Sorry for any inconveniences.

----------------------------------------------
PS: Smitts_lgp (guelph)
FTP: Bully_Buster (g)

Whoever said "The pen is mightier than the sword" clearly never fenced with a bic.

Old 11-28-2009, 04:20 PM

Staker Points: 9.35
TPS: 16.125
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Pro : Dario Minieri
badabing514 Poker Forum Living Legendbadabing514 Poker Forum Living Legendbadabing514 Poker Forum Living Legendbadabing514 Poker Forum Living Legendbadabing514 Poker Forum Living Legendbadabing514 Poker Forum Living Legendbadabing514 Poker Forum Living Legendbadabing514 Poker Forum Living Legendbadabing514 Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via MSN to badabing514

NOOO NOT TODAY arrgh.. i asked them on nov 12th

Hello Ludwig,
Thank you for your email. We have suspended your chat, please email us back at anytime for it to be returned, please understand to allow anything up to 5 days for chat to be returned.
Regards, MarcusPokerstars Chat Supervisor

i might be playing this afternoon

i was tired of paying abusive canadian taxes so i sold my cardboard hut and bought this yatch, so im on a boat

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker