Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Tournaments and Events
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2010, 05:43 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallgreenstar Poker After Dark No.7

Kicking off 2010 with PAD No.7 - Sundays at 15:00 ET on Stars

Welcome to Poker After Dark VII

In short Poker After Dark is the Surfers Poker league event. It comprises of a number of private games, with a prize and bling title for the overall winner.

PAD VII will comprise of 7 NLHE games. All will take place on Sunday's, starting on Sunday 3rd Jan 2010. All will be on Pokerstars at 15:00 ET

The buy-in for each game will be $1.10. Passwords available to any member with 3+ posts (see 'Passwords' forum).

The winner each week will win an event winner title, as normal for the individual Poker After Dark events.

The points will be normal PAD format of reverse scores relating to the number of entrants, with 2 bonus point for the winner, and 1 bonus point for 2nd place.

Eg 10 entrants

1st - 12 pts
2nd - 10 pts
3rd - 8 pts
4th - 7 pts
9th - 2 pts
10th - 1 pt

Ghost Points

To cater for players who may miss the odd week due to non-availability ghost points can be claimed as follows for any games you miss:

5 entrants or less = 1 point
6-8 entrants = 2 pts
9-11 entrants = 3 pts
12+ entrants = 4 pts

To claim ghost points you must post in this thread before 14:00 ET the following Tuesday each week (ie you have just a couple of days after the game to claim ghost points if you missed it)

Prizes

The Winner of the Poker After Dark league will win $25, a bling title, and BAS access. The runner-up will win $8 and a pat of the back.
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 01-01-2010, 06:46 PM
Surfers Event Winner x7
Platinum Horse - Verified
Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 1515.18
TPS: 238.285
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : Omaha Hi/Lo
Fav. Online Player : The Guy Losing To Me
Fav. Pro : not Dude904
smokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via AIM to smokinat420 Send a message via Skype™ to smokinat420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
The runner-up will win $8 and a pat of the back.

that pat on the back is phucking mine!
u suck.
im just unlucky
"You've got to get to the stage in life where going for it is more important than winning or losing"

PokerstarsID: smokinat420
FullTiltID: smokinat420
Heropoker: smokesmoke
OMAHA H/L MASTER!!!!

Old 01-01-2010, 07:43 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Gold Supernova Horse
Gold Staker - Verified
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 224.99
TPS: 4666.2
Game of choice : Mass Effect 2
johnny4f Godlike Genius of Pokerjohnny4f Godlike Genius of Pokerjohnny4f Godlike Genius of Pokerjohnny4f Godlike Genius of Pokerjohnny4f Godlike Genius of Pokerjohnny4f Godlike Genius of Pokerjohnny4f Godlike Genius of Pokerjohnny4f Godlike Genius of Pokerjohnny4f Godlike Genius of Pokerjohnny4f Godlike Genius of Pokerjohnny4f Godlike Genius of Pokerjohnny4f Godlike Genius of Pokerjohnny4f Godlike Genius of Pokerjohnny4f Godlike Genius of Pokerjohnny4f Godlike Genius of Poker

wee gotta take part on this. well gotta get someone to change FTmonies to PSmonies

Old 01-01-2010, 08:18 PM
Surfers Event Winner x4
Gold Horse - Verified
Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x3

Staker Points: 3540.94
TPS: 294.175
Plays at : New Jersey
Game of choice : NLHE
RedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via AIM to RedsoxNets5 Send a message via Skype™ to RedsoxNets5

yay ill finally get to play this

Old 01-01-2010, 09:19 PM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Gold Supernova Staker
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified

SNG Champion x2

Staker Points: 8224.99
TPS: 905.305
Plays at : FullTilt
Game of choice : Holdem NoLimit
Fav. Pro : 'KidPoker' Negreanu
Hesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny4f View Post
wee gotta take part on this. well gotta get someone to change FTmonies to PSmonies
If you wanna change, I can send on PS up-to $200 when you ship on FTP.
If you doubt my integrity, we can ask Dr.Justice or Jappie or anybody else to be middleman.

Please open a new thread so that I can help you

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthorn View Post
I LOVE YOU hesaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
along came hesaf like an express train
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
I feel such a noob.
PS: Hesaf
FTP: Whozznext

Old 01-01-2010, 09:21 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 3732.6
TPS: 1641.68
Plays at : stars
Fav. Online Player : KevinThorn
Fav. Pro : PB-SP-SC
kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to kevinthorn

can we get a decent looking hooker to pat me on the back if i get badbeated into 2nd? and obv i dont mean pat on the back

Old 01-01-2010, 10:10 PM
Surfers Event Winner x7
Platinum Horse - Verified
Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 1515.18
TPS: 238.285
Game of choice : Omaha Hi/Lo
Fav. Online Player : The Guy Losing To Me
Fav. Pro : not Dude904
smokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via AIM to smokinat420 Send a message via Skype™ to smokinat420

Quote:
can I get JenPoker and Venice to pat me on the back if i get badbeated into 2nd? and obv i dont mean pat on the back...
FYP bro
u suck.
im just unlucky
"You've got to get to the stage in life where going for it is more important than winning or losing"

PokerstarsID: smokinat420
FullTiltID: smokinat420
Heropoker: smokesmoke
OMAHA H/L MASTER!!!!

Old 01-01-2010, 11:20 PM
Banned
Reason: Theft

Staker Points: 1140.19
TPS: 1128.765
Game of choice : 8 Game
Fav. Online Player : badbeatman06
Fav. Pro : Phil Hellmuth
LordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via AIM to LordV27 Send a message via MSN to LordV27 Send a message via Skype™ to LordV27

Gl Guys!

Old 01-02-2010, 01:19 PM
Administrator

Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

First 3 lobbies are now set up

227788340 (Game 1 - 3rd Jan)
227788594 (Game 2 - 10th Jan)
227788859 (Game 3 - 17th Jan)
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 01-02-2010, 01:34 PM
Surfers Event Winner x10
Elite Supernova Staker III
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 45550.62
TPS: 3184.68
Game of choice : NL Hold'Em
Fav. Online Player : DutchMart
Fav. Pro : Lex Veldhuis
BlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to BlueRain

will play some, gl all

Thnx for setting it up Venice!

Stars ID: Jroen Poker(Ermelo)
FTP ID: BlueRain16(E)

Old 01-02-2010, 03:46 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

I am sooo IN!!!!!

Gl everyone

Old 01-02-2010, 03:57 PM
Verified Member

Staker Points: 13
TPS: 7.05
Plays at : Stars
Fav. Online Player : oucho
Fav. Pro : Scotty
Young Morgz has a lot of hatersYoung Morgz has a lot of hatersYoung Morgz has a lot of hatersYoung Morgz has a lot of hatersYoung Morgz has a lot of haters
Send a message via MSN to Young Morgz Send a message via Skype™ to Young Morgz

Im In so long as I get to deposit in time :]

Old 01-03-2010, 02:41 PM
Administrator

First game today at 15:00 ET

Old 01-03-2010, 02:43 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

I am in

Gl all

Old 01-03-2010, 03:01 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

registered for the sake of registering

dunno if I'll be able to play though

GL everyone, including DrJ, the Surfers Title Eater Monster

Where's KT?

Old 01-03-2010, 03:32 PM
Surfers Event Winner x10
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

BlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

not in

Old 01-03-2010, 03:34 PM
Silver Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 44887.12
TPS: 3125.505
Game of choice : NLHE MTTs.
Fav. Online Player : durrrr
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
TomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to TomPerez Send a message via Skype™ to TomPerez

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRain View Post
not in
Why not?

My blog is inactive again, check it out!

[9/23/2010 5:45:13 PM] mark withers: ha ur too smart to get levelled i fail
^^^^^^ Listen to this man. Many have tried, many have failed. Your tries are useless, for I am Erik, The Unlevelable!
Except for Sal, he did it

Old 01-03-2010, 03:39 PM
Surfers Event Winner x10
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomPerez View Post
Why not?
girlfriend
should I register for some points maybe? think I should..

Old 01-03-2010, 03:43 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Quote:
girlfriend
should I register for some points maybe? think I should..
That is not an excuse oh wait it is.
You can claim ghost points

Old 01-03-2010, 03:49 PM
Surfers Event Winner x10
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
That is not an excuse oh wait it is.
You can claim ghost points
unreg'd

Old 01-03-2010, 04:32 PM

Staker Points: 1.3
TPS: 0
Plays at : Full Tilt and AP
Game of choice : NLHE/PLO
Fav. Online Player : Bigdogpckt5s
Fav. Pro : Phil Gordon
Toke_A_Bong Best Poker Forum Member Contender
Send a message via Yahoo to Toke_A_Bong

My girlfriend is coming over my house today but im definantly in for the rest of the month... gonna have to use those ghost points probably lol.

Lifes short, live it up

Old 01-03-2010, 04:33 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

pics of gf?

Old 01-03-2010, 04:46 PM
Surfers Event Winner x10
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

Quote:
pics of gf?
pm me if you meant mine

Old 01-03-2010, 04:48 PM
Banned
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 1601.49
TPS: 144.305
Plays at : dont....
veidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to veidtmeister

Quote:
pics of gf?
I believe he has a gf, but I want pics of his house...

Old 01-03-2010, 05:08 PM
Verified Member
Surfers Event Winner x3
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 0
TPS: 7.35
zaqmlp Best Poker Forum Member Contender

Finally some Sunday games!

And NLHE too!!!

I am in.

milindbhat (mounds view) on pokerstars
psoDYftp on full tilt
rbnDYcake on Cake

Proud team member of SPOT Surfers Paradise of Talent

Old 01-03-2010, 05:08 PM

Staker Points: 1.3
TPS: 0
Plays at : Full Tilt and AP
Game of choice : NLHE/PLO
Fav. Online Player : Bigdogpckt5s
Fav. Pro : Phil Gordon
Toke_A_Bong Best Poker Forum Member Contender
Send a message via Yahoo to Toke_A_Bong

Lol house? try apartment man.. haha. and maybe wen i get to know uu a lil better k.t. haha... said house in the first post but meant apartment haha my bad..

Lifes short, live it up

Old 01-03-2010, 05:14 PM
Banned
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 1601.49
TPS: 144.305
Plays at : dont....
veidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to veidtmeister

I rest my case....and he didnt' mean "girlfriend", he meant "blow up company"....

Old 01-03-2010, 05:21 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Quote:
pm me if you meant mine
noods or gtfo via pms non nudes in PAD threads only

Old 01-03-2010, 05:52 PM
Banned
Reason: Theft

Staker Points: 1140.19
TPS: 1128.765
Game of choice : 8 Game
Fav. Online Player : badbeatman06
Fav. Pro : Phil Hellmuth
LordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via AIM to LordV27 Send a message via MSN to LordV27 Send a message via Skype™ to LordV27

Quote:
pm me if you meant mine
lol i hope your not actually sending them to sam.. next thing you know they are going to be all over the web on random porn sites..

But lol yea.. Pictures!!!!

Old 01-03-2010, 06:07 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

yeh cus you can just upload random non nude pics of girls onto porn sites oh how i envy you and the bubble you live in sir. Out here in the REAL world we have to photshop a nude body onto them first which is VERY hard to do right w/o alot of effort.
Theeeeeeen you have to find a popular pornsite for amateur photgraphs which with the amount of free video swites around aitn easy, not to mention watermarking photoshop to prevent thieves and thats all whilst trying to jerk off to the original nonnude picture which aint so easy (see afore mentioned video sites)

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker