Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Tournaments and Events
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-2007, 03:20 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Default WSOSP II - Schedule of Events

I am proud to announce the second World Series of Surfers Poker (WSOSP).

There will be 8 events, all taking place on Pokerstars. I have put up $250 in added money into this series of poker, so hopefully some of you will take a slice of that cash.

Every event winner, as well as the cash and any bonuses, will also win WSOSP Winner status, and the entitlement to create buy-a-share threads.

Passwords for all events except Event 3, will be available to any Surfers Poker member with 3+ posts.

Event 3 is a freeroll, with $100 put up as the prizepool. The password for this will only be available to :-
1) Level 1 members
2) Members who have played in Events 1 & 2. If you have played Events 1 & 2 then PM me and you will get the freeroll password.
3) By lottery. 3 members (yes, just 3!) will get the password via that route, so your chances will be fairly slim, with the priority going very much to members from numbers 1 and 2 above.

WSOSP II Schedule

Event 1 - Sat 29th Sept - 16:00 ET - PL Omaha - $5.50

Event 2 - Sun 30th Sept - 14:30 ET - Razz - $2.20

Event 3 - Sat 6th Oct - 17:00 ET - NL Holdem Shorthanded - Freeroll (see note above about password)

Event 4 - Sun 7th Oct - 14:30 ET - PL 5-Card Draw - $2.20

Event 5 - Sat 13th Oct - 16:00 ET - NL Holdem Heads-up - $2.20 - $10 bonus for the winner

Event 6 - Sun 14th Oct - 14:30 ET - PL Omaha Hi-Lo - $2.20

Event 7 - Sat 20th Oct - 18:00 ET - NL Holdem - $5.50 - $40 bonus for the winner

Event 8 - Sun 21st Oct - 13:00 ET - WSOSP Main Event - HORSE Deepstacks - $11 buy-in - $100 added

Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 08-22-2007, 03:29 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
WSOSP Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 0
TPS: 42.29
Plays at : PokerStars/Full Tilt
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : srugby
Fav. Pro : Brian Townsend
ThomasHardy has a lot of hatersThomasHardy has a lot of hatersThomasHardy has a lot of hatersThomasHardy has a lot of hatersThomasHardy has a lot of hatersThomasHardy has a lot of hatersThomasHardy has a lot of haters
Send a message via MSN to ThomasHardy

Well I will defiently be in event 2,3,4,5 and 6.

May not play 1,7 or 8. Has am currently managing my bankroll and $22 would be 1/5 of my current bankroll. So unless I win some prizes this month or september or I have reached $300 I wont be in this 3 events, hopefully I can tho.

Lastly thanks venice this should great fun and GL to all who particapite.

Old 08-22-2007, 03:35 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 3732.6
TPS: 1641.68
Plays at : stars
Fav. Online Player : KevinThorn
Fav. Pro : PB-SP-SC
kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to kevinthorn

Unreal schedule i'll be playing all the events, might have some timing issues as i work saturdays but it should be fine, back by like 13:00 ET. Will be awesome to play with you guys at different varieties of poker and regardless on the turnout should be alot of fun.

Old 08-22-2007, 03:51 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Platinum Staker - Verified

Staker Points: 292
TPS: 0
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NL Hold'em,PLO, Razz
Fav. Online Player : Paul Wasicka
Fav. Pro : Phil Laak
Froetloeps Poker Forum ExpertFroetloeps Poker Forum ExpertFroetloeps Poker Forum ExpertFroetloeps Poker Forum ExpertFroetloeps Poker Forum ExpertFroetloeps Poker Forum Expert
Send a message via MSN to Froetloeps

Nice shedule, thanx a lot Venice.

Probably can't make event 1 and 5 due to a billiard match (starts 13 ET, those take about 3-6 hours normally and it's a 50 minutes drive) I'll try to do my best, I want to play all but it will be difficult.

I will certainly be in event 2,3,4,6,7,8.

Old 08-22-2007, 04:18 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Yeah the WSOSP II !!!

Looking forward to it.

Thanks Venice.

Old 08-22-2007, 08:39 PM
Staking Manager
Surfers Event Winner x9
WSOSP Winner x2

Staker Points: 365.02
Fav. Pro : Annie Duke
Jenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living Legend

Looks good

I will be playing nearly all. I am away for a week somewhere in the middle, so I might miss 1 or 2, but apart from that I'll be playing all the rest

Hopefully I will be adding to my bracelet tally

Member of The M&Ms

Old 08-22-2007, 08:42 PM
Silver Supernova Horse
Elite Supernova Staker III

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 44887.12
TPS: 3125.505
Game of choice : NLHE MTTs.
Fav. Online Player : durrrr
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
TomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to TomPerez Send a message via Skype™ to TomPerez

Looks very good, only no lowball

If I can make it I will be playing every single one, I'm really looking forward to the HORSE deepstacks!

My blog is inactive again, check it out!

[9/23/2010 5:45:13 PM] mark withers: ha ur too smart to get levelled i fail
^^^^^^ Listen to this man. Many have tried, many have failed. Your tries are useless, for I am Erik, The Unlevelable!
Except for Sal, he did it

Old 08-22-2007, 08:46 PM
Gold Staker - Verified

Staker Points: 138.75
TPS: 72.72
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Limit HE, Stud
Fav. Online Player : Andy McLeod
Fav. Pro : Jeff Madsen
Sticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via MSN to Sticks
Default I can now play!!!

Now that I've won some money, I can now play the WSOSP!!!

Can't wait for 2 tourneys...

NLHE HeadsUp and HORSE Deepstacks...

Old 08-22-2007, 08:51 PM
Surfers Event Winner x4
WSOSP Winner
Silver Staker
Silver Supernova Horse

Staker Points: 395.65
TPS: 1693.15
Game of choice : Hold'em-No Limit
Fav. Pro : Gus Hansen
Unaccounted Poker Forum ExpertUnaccounted Poker Forum ExpertUnaccounted Poker Forum ExpertUnaccounted Poker Forum ExpertUnaccounted Poker Forum ExpertUnaccounted Poker Forum ExpertUnaccounted Poker Forum Expert
Send a message via MSN to Unaccounted

Here we go ....Great schedule Venice,thanx a lot...i'll try to be in as many as i can...it seems like i won't join only razz event for now.(if i learn how to play razz,i would be in that too )

"To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you're not, pretend you are"

Old 08-23-2007, 12:28 AM
Surfers Event Winner x2
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Plays at : Pokerstars/FTP
Game of choice : PLO, and 5-card
Fav. Online Player : Tony G.
woogster Poker Forum Expertwoogster Poker Forum Expertwoogster Poker Forum Expertwoogster Poker Forum Expertwoogster Poker Forum Expertwoogster Poker Forum Expert
Smile

Very nice schedule Venice! Thanks for taking the time to do as well. I'll participate in some of these not sure yet, which ones. Also, good luck to everyone who participates any these events!

Old 08-23-2007, 12:33 AM
Moderator & Staking Manager
Surfers Event Winner x14
Silver Supernova Staker - Verified
WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 1771.78
TPS: 7.535
Plays at : Carbon Poker
Game of choice : NL hold em
tramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Very nice variety Venice! Looking forward to the challenge. As of right now, I plan on playing in all available events.

Old 08-26-2007, 05:05 AM
Banned

Staker Points: 11.37
TPS: 8.2
Plays at : ps and ft
Game of choice : horse, nl hold em
Fav. Online Player : annette_15
Fav. Pro : Madsen
riverme Best Poker Forum Member Contender

yeah heads up tournament should be fun, cant wait for this.

Old 09-03-2007, 02:24 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Gold Staker - Verified
Silver Level Horse
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 138.87
TPS: 41.16
Plays at : Live play
Game of choice : 5 Card Draw
xxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of Poker

At this point, unfortunately, it looks like I can/will only be playing events #3-4.

I'm considering playing event #2. I'll be available for event #3, and event #4...well, obviously, I'm definitely going to play that one.

Unfortunately, I won't be available to play event #5, although I would definitely like to.

I'd also like to play events #7 and #8, but as I've cashed out a bit of my Pokerstars bankroll, those are both kind of outside the level I want to be playing at.

Old 09-04-2007, 07:57 AM
Silver Horse - Verified
Surfers Event Winner x3

Staker Points: 5.5
TPS: 36.52
Plays at : Full Tilt/Pokerstars
Game of choice : Omaha Hi/Lo
Fav. Online Player : The Omaholic
Fav. Pro : Phil Ivey
LordJenkins Best Poker Forum Member ContenderLordJenkins Best Poker Forum Member ContenderLordJenkins Best Poker Forum Member ContenderLordJenkins Best Poker Forum Member ContenderLordJenkins Best Poker Forum Member Contender

I will be playing every event I am fairly sure. Looks great and I can't wait...I am especially excited about the HORSE deepstack Main Event.

'Ouchbadbeat, the epic pwnanator that got me my avatar and pwns many a poker donk'

Old 09-04-2007, 08:53 PM
Banned

Staker Points: 549.35
TPS: 93.85
Plays at : pokerstars
Game of choice : nolimitholdem
Fav. Online Player : myself
Fav. Pro : Daniel N.
H1GHR0LLER Best Poker Forum Member ContenderH1GHR0LLER Best Poker Forum Member ContenderH1GHR0LLER Best Poker Forum Member ContenderH1GHR0LLER Best Poker Forum Member Contender
Send a message via AIM to H1GHR0LLER

i cant wait for this to start this is a really great idea and ty to you and all here at surfers for making this a wonderful site...

Old 09-04-2007, 09:54 PM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Staker Points: 12350.029999999999
TPS: 36978.17
Plays at : CampusBar
Fav. Online Player : Ademir Galeno
Fav. Pro : dude904
ouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

i plan to lose $5.50 in the first event and then spend the remaining events trying to break even overall

dude904 paid me $9001 for this promotional forum sig

awaiting funds

Old 09-09-2007, 05:09 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
I_KNOW_SHAKESPEARE Poker Forum Rookie

looks very good, but i donīt like the pot limit omaha tournament...

GL to all at the tables

Old 09-09-2007, 05:20 PM
Gold Staker - Verified
Supernova Elite Horse

Surfers Event Winner x4
WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x3

Staker Points: 6857.9
TPS: 1201.37
Plays at : PokerStars
Fav. Online Player : AltyAA
Fav. Pro : Michael DeMichelle
Lapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via MSN to Lapch0ng Send a message via Skype™ to Lapch0ng

schedule looks great. il definattly play the NLHE event 7 the otheres maybe, but definately the NLHE GL ALL!!!

Lapchong

Old 09-09-2007, 05:30 PM
Surfers Event Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 13988.5
TPS: 0.9
Plays at : online
Game of choice : NL holdem
Fav. Online Player : i have a few
Fav. Pro : phil ivey
evechad Poker Forum Living Legendevechad Poker Forum Living Legendevechad Poker Forum Living Legendevechad Poker Forum Living Legendevechad Poker Forum Living Legendevechad Poker Forum Living Legendevechad Poker Forum Living Legendevechad Poker Forum Living Legendevechad Poker Forum Living Legend
Default i am confused?

level 1 members will be able to get in but i wont??? why?? just because i didnt play in the event llast time? did i understand that correctly?

Old 09-09-2007, 05:39 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 3732.6
TPS: 1641.68
Plays at : stars
Fav. Online Player : KevinThorn
Fav. Pro : PB-SP-SC
kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to kevinthorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post

Passwords for all events except Event 3, will be available to any Surfers Poker member with 3+ posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by evechad View Post
level 1 members will be able to get in but i wont??? why?? just because i didnt play in the event llast time? did i understand that correctly?
You can play all except the freeroll with just 3 posts

Old 09-09-2007, 05:42 PM
Surfers Event Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 13988.5
TPS: 0.9
Plays at : online
Game of choice : NL holdem
Fav. Online Player : i have a few
Fav. Pro : phil ivey
evechad Poker Forum Living Legendevechad Poker Forum Living Legendevechad Poker Forum Living Legendevechad Poker Forum Living Legendevechad Poker Forum Living Legendevechad Poker Forum Living Legendevechad Poker Forum Living Legendevechad Poker Forum Living Legendevechad Poker Forum Living Legend

thanks man ic now

Old 09-09-2007, 05:51 PM
Administrator

Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by evechad View Post
no

Play in Event 1 and Event 2 and you get the password for Event 3

Level 1's always get the password

(I have added this info in addition to Kevin's post above because I assume you are talking about the freeroll)
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 09-09-2007, 06:02 PM
Gold Staker - Verified
Surfers Event Winner x2

Staker Points: 706.62
TPS: 190.655
sotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Poker

Nice sked Venice, this will be my first WSOSP. I will probably play 4-6 of the events. Should be a good time. Thanks Venice.

Old 09-14-2007, 03:50 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Plays at : pokerstars
mnguru Poker Forum Rookie

well, hopefully I can get a roll going by the time this starts! GL to all who will be participating.

Old 09-15-2007, 02:25 PM
Surfers Event Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
RavenFreak52 Poker Forum Rookie
Send a message via AIM to RavenFreak52
Default "Newbie"'s included?

So I am a "Newbie" to the site...would I be able to play in these events as well? My only concern with the schedule (and it is a solid schedule) is that the only representation of Stud and Stud H/L are in the HORSE tourney at the end. I should probably be able to swing all the events, only if the invite is extended to all members...

Old 09-15-2007, 02:27 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
WSOSP Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 0
TPS: 42.29
Plays at : PokerStars/Full Tilt
Fav. Online Player : srugby
Fav. Pro : Brian Townsend
ThomasHardy has a lot of hatersThomasHardy has a lot of hatersThomasHardy has a lot of hatersThomasHardy has a lot of hatersThomasHardy has a lot of hatersThomasHardy has a lot of hatersThomasHardy has a lot of haters
Send a message via MSN to ThomasHardy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenFreak52 View Post
So I am a "Newbie" to the site...would I be able to play in these events as well? My only concern with the schedule (and it is a solid schedule) is that the only representation of Stud and Stud H/L are in the HORSE tourney at the end. I should probably be able to swing all the events, only if the invite is extended to all members...
Invite is for all members new and old..

The reason there is no stud h/l or stud is becase we took a vote a month or so ago no wht events we wanted included and there wasnt much interest in the stud events.

Old 09-15-2007, 02:34 PM
Surfers Event Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
RavenFreak52 Poker Forum Rookie
Send a message via AIM to RavenFreak52

Understood. I am not that good at Stud anyway...*lol*

Old 09-20-2007, 02:29 PM
Administrator

The complete set of WSOSP lobbies are up. See below
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WSOSP 1and2.JPG (75.6 KB, 223 views)
File Type: jpg wsosp 3and4.JPG (72.3 KB, 226 views)
File Type: jpg WSOSP 5and6.JPG (74.1 KB, 224 views)
File Type: jpg WSOSP 7and8.JPG (87.1 KB, 219 views)

Old 09-20-2007, 10:17 PM
Staking Manager
Surfers Event Winner x9
WSOSP Winner x2

Staker Points: 365.02
Fav. Pro : Annie Duke
Jenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living Legend

just had a registering session

Member of The M&Ms

Old 09-21-2007, 12:26 AM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Staker Points: 12350.029999999999
TPS: 36978.17
Plays at : CampusBar
Fav. Online Player : Ademir Galeno
Fav. Pro : dude904
ouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

i just noticed that event 3 is pot limit
have Pokerstars made a mistake or was this the only option

dude904 paid me $9001 for this promotional forum sig

awaiting funds

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker