Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Poker Staking > Staking Rules, Guidelines and Questions
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2007, 03:32 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallbluestar Stakers - How to create a stake

To set up a stake click on the green stake button that appears to the top right hand side of a new post.

Write your conditions between the two brackets

The alternative is to write the conditions first, and then highlight the text, and then click the green stake button. This will wrap the stake brackets around your conditions and it will be ready to post.

When you post the thread this will create the standard agreement stake box. Whatever conditions you state between the brackets will appear in the box in bold

Example Below :-

This (with the x's removed) :- [x50%stake]Must post your final hand of the tourney[/x50%stake] will lead to this :-

Stake Agreement

By replying in this thread you agree to the following terms/conditions :-
1) The stake terms are Stakeback + 50%.
2) The money (Stakeback + 50%) will be returned to me, the staker, within 1 hour of being knocked out (or winning) the tournament.
3) Any other requirement I state below or in the body of this post.
Must post your final hand of the tourney

Add more details as required, eg :-

"I have a $11 stake available for the NL Holdem tournament on Poker Stars at 3pm, please apply below. No members with less than 25 posts please"

Can I make any variations to the cut?

It is advised to stick to the standard stake box (50/50 cut) above, but if you really wish you can also use a 60%stake code to give yourself (the staker) a 60% cut.

You may give the horse any form of bonus (eg a higher cut for a final table), but you must never give them a lower cut than is in the set agreement in the box. If you want to offer the horse a bonus just state the bonus cut in the post, under the stake box.

What next?

Other members will apply for this stake, and you can choose which one(s) to stake. To research you may want to look at the persons Stakee Stats, or Stable Thread. To find their Stakee Stats, click their name and then click 'View Profile'.

When you are ready, post in your stake thread who your are giving the stake to, and then transfer them the money

When they have played the tournament and the stake is complete, you as the staker need to submit the result here : Submit Stake Result or via your Stake HUB

Submitting the result will ensure that you get the Staker Points for the stake.
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker