Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Tournaments and Events
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2010, 06:22 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallgreenstar Poker After Dark No.8

PAD No.8 - Sundays at 15:00 ET on Stars

Welcome to Poker After Dark VIII

In short Poker After Dark is the Surfers Poker league event. It comprises of a number of private games, with a prize and bling title for the overall winner.

PAD VIII will comprise of 7 NLHE games. All will take place on Sunday's, starting on Sunday 23rd May 2010. All will be on Pokerstars at 15:00 ET

The buy-in for each game will be $1.10. Passwords available to any member with 3+ posts (see 'Passwords' forum).

The winner each week will win an event winner title, as normal for the individual Poker After Dark events.

The points will be normal PAD format of reverse scores relating to the number of entrants, with 2 bonus point for the winner, and 1 bonus point for 2nd place.

Eg 10 entrants

1st - 12 pts
2nd - 10 pts
3rd - 8 pts
4th - 7 pts
9th - 2 pts
10th - 1 pt

Ghost Points

To cater for players who may miss the odd week due to non-availability ghost points can be claimed as follows for any games you miss:

5 entrants or less = 1 point
6-8 entrants = 2 pts
9-11 entrants = 3 pts
12-14 entrants = 4 pts
15+ entrants = 5 pts

To claim ghost points you must post in this thread before 14:00 ET the following Tuesday each week (ie you have just a couple of days after the game to claim ghost points if you missed it)

Prizes

The Winner of the Poker After Dark league will win $25, a bling title, and BAS access. The runner-up will win $8 and some verbal praise.
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 05-17-2010, 06:28 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

VAMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

tks for setting up another great PADaments!!!

DrJ: You're going down!!!!

Where's KT?

Old 05-17-2010, 06:32 PM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Gold Supernova Staker
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified

SNG Champion x2

Staker Points: 8224.99
TPS: 905.305
Plays at : FullTilt
Game of choice : Holdem NoLimit
Fav. Pro : 'KidPoker' Negreanu
Hesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PB-SP-SC View Post
DrJ: You're going down!!!!
Yeah, great tournament and I'm def. in.

But he PB, Dr.J has already 2 titles so it will be a tough job...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthorn View Post
I LOVE YOU hesaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
along came hesaf like an express train
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
I feel such a noob.
PS: Hesaf
FTP: Whozznext

Old 05-17-2010, 06:34 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Gold Horse - Verified
Silver Level Staker

Staker Points: 257.16
TPS: 59.595
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLH
fuzzeemonkey Poker Forum Living Legendfuzzeemonkey Poker Forum Living Legendfuzzeemonkey Poker Forum Living Legendfuzzeemonkey Poker Forum Living Legendfuzzeemonkey Poker Forum Living Legendfuzzeemonkey Poker Forum Living Legendfuzzeemonkey Poker Forum Living Legendfuzzeemonkey Poker Forum Living Legendfuzzeemonkey Poker Forum Living Legendfuzzeemonkey Poker Forum Living Legendfuzzeemonkey Poker Forum Living Legendfuzzeemonkey Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via Yahoo to fuzzeemonkey Send a message via Skype™ to fuzzeemonkey

Looking forward to these, had fun the last time...gl all!

Old 05-17-2010, 06:45 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesaf View Post
Yeah, great tournament and I'm def. in.

But he PB, Dr.J has already 2 titles so it will be a tough job...
hey, don't you have to go biking or w/e during these Sundays??

Where's KT?

Old 05-17-2010, 06:46 PM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Elite Supernova Staker III
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3
SNG Champion
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 60373.23
TPS: 16052.37
Game of choice : NLHE Turbos
Fav. Online Player : UPGRAYEDD420
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
NightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to NightTrain87 Send a message via Skype™ to NightTrain87

I'm gunnin for 2nd place, so i can get me some verbal praise

Old 05-17-2010, 07:08 PM
Gold Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

Surfers Event Winner x2

Staker Points: 4100.25
TPS: 65
Game of choice : Heads-Up
xzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via Skype™ to xzc32

Quote:

The Winner of the Poker After Dark league will win $25, a bling title, and BAS access. The runner-up will win $8 and some verbal praise.
So you will call the runner up guy and praise him... verbally?

Im in, unless its gonna be razz...

Old 05-17-2010, 07:20 PM
Banned
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 1601.49
TPS: 144.305
Plays at : dont....
veidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to veidtmeister

who won the last one?

Old 05-17-2010, 07:22 PM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Gold Supernova Staker

SNG Champion x2

Hesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightTrain87 View Post
I'm gunnin for 2nd place, so i can get me some verbal praise
Yeah, that's good plan to win 0.30c on your buy-ins

can we stake you?

Quote:
I LOVE YOU hesaf
Quote:
Quote:
I feel such a noob.

Old 05-17-2010, 07:26 PM
Banned
After Dark Winner

veidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

CHANGE YOUR SIG YOU DORK...I NEVER SAID THAT....

(probably true, but I never said it...)

Old 05-17-2010, 07:35 PM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Gold Supernova Staker

SNG Champion x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by veidtmeister View Post
CHANGE YOUR SIG YOU DORK...I NEVER SAID THAT....

(probably true, but I never said it...)
Veidt, just follow the link and you'll see the corresponding text.
Maybe you were drunk or w/e??
It's no BS but it were your words....... truly

Quote:
I LOVE YOU hesaf
Quote:
Quote:
I feel such a noob.

Old 05-17-2010, 07:47 PM
Banned
After Dark Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesaf View Post
Veidt, just follow the link and you'll see the corresponding text.
Maybe you were drunk or w/e??
It's no BS but it were your words....... truly
no....what I said was..."youre a jackass hu"...

and I dont drink fyi...

Old 05-17-2010, 07:56 PM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Gold Supernova Staker

SNG Champion x2

Quote:
no....what I said was..."youre a jackass hu"...

and I dont drink fyi...
Youvegotmail

Quote:
I LOVE YOU hesaf
Quote:
Quote:
I feel such a noob.

Old 05-17-2010, 08:47 PM
Banned

Staker Points: 4618.06
TPS: 2055.77
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : Me
Fav. Pro : Me
RVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via AIM to RVCrusher Send a message via Skype™ to RVCrusher

Can i play? Do all you have to do is post here? Im pretty sure i can see passwords i havent checked yet. I would love to compete with you guys

Old 05-18-2010, 04:38 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker - Verified

WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 2543.84
TPS: 904.225
Game of choice : nlhe
Fav. Pro : Kevin Murphy obv
mizzo5678 Godlike Genius of Pokermizzo5678 Godlike Genius of Pokermizzo5678 Godlike Genius of Pokermizzo5678 Godlike Genius of Pokermizzo5678 Godlike Genius of Pokermizzo5678 Godlike Genius of Pokermizzo5678 Godlike Genius of Pokermizzo5678 Godlike Genius of Pokermizzo5678 Godlike Genius of Pokermizzo5678 Godlike Genius of Pokermizzo5678 Godlike Genius of Pokermizzo5678 Godlike Genius of Pokermizzo5678 Godlike Genius of Pokermizzo5678 Godlike Genius of Pokermizzo5678 Godlike Genius of Pokermizzo5678 Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via Skype™ to mizzo5678

I am def in.....Hope I do better this time

Old 05-18-2010, 08:52 PM
Banned

RVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living Legend

Im looking forward to my 2nd Surfers event i did a little MMC for the $22 200k scoop, this looks like alot of fun

Old 05-19-2010, 12:12 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

After Dark Winner x3

Old 05-19-2010, 12:36 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Quote:
After Dark Winner x3
not you again!!!!

Where's KT?

Old 05-19-2010, 05:30 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Silver Supernova Staker - Verified

Staker Points: 2163.77
TPS: 144.03
Plays at : No where, thrown out
Game of choice : nl holdem
Fav. Online Player : Testical McGee
Fav. Pro : Big Poppa
Willtakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Yahoo to Willtakem Send a message via Skype™ to Willtakem

Quote:
After Dark Winner x3
Don't you have to go to Germany or something?

Old 05-19-2010, 05:52 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willtakem View Post
Don't you have to go to Germany or something?
Maybe to France
From the intelligence i received they didnt have Broadband internet in France so likely that im not going to France if i cant play PAD.

Old 05-19-2010, 06:40 PM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Gold Supernova Staker

SNG Champion x2

Quote:
Maybe to France
From the intelligence i received they didnt have Broadband internet in France so likely that im not going to France if i cant play PAD.
Are you so anxious to win a 4th time....?
I guess competition is much better than in the early days so it will be a thougher job for you. Lots of competitors are lurking above....

Anyway good luck in this difficult journey of 7 battles

Quote:
I LOVE YOU hesaf
Quote:
Quote:
I feel such a noob.

Old 05-19-2010, 06:55 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

So far i won only 2 PAD titles, my 3rd title is gonna be mine. Well thats the plan

Old 05-20-2010, 05:32 PM
Banned

Does this start, this sunday? Do we find the tournament under private and im sorry but what will be the title, im sure you will say all this before the start..just had to ask..

Old 05-20-2010, 06:31 PM
Banned
After Dark Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVCrusher View Post
im sorry but what will be the title..
The title is fittingly "MAXIMUS PADIMUS"...

or Maxi-Pad for short...

Old 05-20-2010, 06:45 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVCrusher View Post
Does this start, this sunday? Do we find the tournament under private and im sorry but what will be the title, im sure you will say all this before the start..just had to ask..
The lobby for the first game will be there within 30 mins. The title will be PAD Game 1.

All the other games will have a similar title so you'll be able to find them all grouped together alphabetically once they are all loaded up.
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 05-21-2010, 09:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
The lobby for the first game will be there within 30 mins. The title will be PAD Game 1.

All the other games will have a similar title so you'll be able to find them all grouped together alphabetically once they are all loaded up.
Ty Venice

Old 05-21-2010, 09:30 PM
Banned

Im the first one in!

Old 05-22-2010, 10:56 AM
Banned
After Dark Winner

TID for #1 ?

Old 05-22-2010, 09:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
TID for #1 ?
its in private called PAD Game #1

Old 05-22-2010, 10:00 PM
Banned
After Dark Winner

thanks...but surely we could post the damn tid somewhere, I dont feel like searching for it..

or maybe dr. j and pb are hiding it from me....hmmm.....

(you need to hide it from hesaf and mizzo imo...)

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker