Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Poker Forums Area > Poker Forum
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2010, 05:19 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallgreenstar WSOP 2010 Sweep

Please reply with your selections and whether you want the free option or to enter the $5 premium pool.

WSOP 2010 Sweep

Either free to enter or $5 to enter.
Free prize is $3.30
Premium prize is all the $5.00's plus $10 added by me.

Send to surfersadmin (admin only) on Pokerstars to enter the premium pool

Sweep selections (answer all of the following):

1) Prediction of field size of the Main Event

2) Who will be the Biggest Money Winner across the whole WSOP series (excluding the Main Event and 50k Players Championship)?

3) Most bracelets won this year by one person? (eg 1,2,3,4,5)

4) Who will win a bracelet out of Dwan, Hellmuth, Ivey, Negreanu, Seidel, Brunson, Chan, Antonius, and Negreanu? (list every one you think who will)

5) Number of bracelets won by females?

6) How many final tables will Annette_15 make?

7) How many final tables will Tom Dwan make?

Every question carries 10 points (70 points in total). Ties will be chopped. Whoever ends up with the most points at the end scoops the prizepool.
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 05-29-2010, 05:33 PM
Banned

Staker Points: 4618.06
TPS: 2055.77
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : Me
Fav. Pro : Me
RVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via AIM to RVCrusher Send a message via Skype™ to RVCrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
Please reply with your selections and whether you want the free option or to enter the $5 premium pool.

WSOP 2010 Sweep

Free prize is $3.30

2) Who will be the Biggest Money Winner across the whole WSOP series (excluding the Main Event and 50k Players Championship)?

4) Who will win a bracelet out of Dwan, Hellmuth, Ivey, Negreanu, Seidel, Brunson, Chan, Antonius, and Negreanu? (list every one you think who will)

Every question carries 10 points (70 points in total). Ties will be chopped. Whoever ends up with the most points at the end scoops the prizepool.
1. 7500
2. Justin Bonomo.
3. 2
4. Hellmuth
5. 1
6. 0
7. 1

$5 Shipped to Surfers Admin. Want in the $5 Pool, Please.

Last edited by RVCrusher : 05-29-2010 at 05:39 PM.

Old 05-29-2010, 05:34 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 1982.65
TPS: 2057.755
Game of choice : Short Handed NLHE
Fav. Online Player : meeeeee:D
Fav. Pro : Negreanu
smitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

sigh just the free version

but

1)9137

2)i think its Negreanu's year

3)2

4)Negreanu, Chan

5)2

6)1

7)2

NOTICE:Due to current cutbacks, the light at the end of the tunnel is temporarily turned off. Sorry for any inconveniences.

----------------------------------------------
PS: Smitts_lgp (guelph)
FTP: Bully_Buster (g)

Whoever said "The pen is mightier than the sword" clearly never fenced with a bic.

Old 05-29-2010, 05:36 PM
Administrator

Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVCrusher View Post
1. 7500
2. Dario Minieri, Phil Galfond or Justin Bonomo.
3. 2
4. Justin Bonomo Id like to add to the list.
5. 1
6. 0
7. 1
wtf lol

No.2 - please choose 1 out of the 3 you have stated
No.4 - I am recording that as None then. Players listed only, not add your own.
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 05-29-2010, 05:40 PM
Banned

RVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living Legend

Quote:
wtf lol

No.2 - please choose 1 out of the 3 you have stated
No.4 - I am recording that as None then. Players listed only, not add your own.
Fixed

Old 05-29-2010, 05:40 PM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Elite Supernova Staker III
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3
SNG Champion
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 60373.23
TPS: 16052.37
Game of choice : NLHE Turbos
Fav. Online Player : UPGRAYEDD420
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
NightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to NightTrain87 Send a message via Skype™ to NightTrain87

shipped $5, will post guesses in a while

Old 05-29-2010, 05:45 PM
Administrator

Received List for Premium Pool

RVCrusher
NightTrain87

Current Pool Total = $10 + $10 = $20

Old 05-29-2010, 06:00 PM
Surfers Event Winner x10
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 45550.62
TPS: 3184.68
Game of choice : NL Hold'Em
Fav. Online Player : DutchMart
Fav. Pro : Lex Veldhuis
BlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to BlueRain

$5 shipped

Scott Seiver
Ivey
Negreanu
Antonius

1(theres a female only tourney I think)

Stars ID: Jroen Poker(Ermelo)
FTP ID: BlueRain16(E)

Old 05-29-2010, 06:14 PM
Verified Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 2280.79
TPS: 18.77
Plays at : Hero
Game of choice : O8
Fav. Online Player : thorny frog
tomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to tomano

going for the free version

1)7150
2)Mercier
3)2
4)Seidel, Ivey
5)2 - Does this include the Ladies Event? If not, then 1
6)2
7)2

Old 05-29-2010, 06:16 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Premium pool for the win!!

WSOP 2010 Sweep

1750 + 1550 + 3000 + 3000 = 9300 * 0.9 = 8370 entrants

Phil Ivey

Negreanu and Ivey

Old 05-29-2010, 06:29 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 3824.51
TPS: 14136.305
Plays at : pokerstars
Fav. Online Player : frogtrain97
Fav. Pro : tony helmuth
char Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Poker
Default free one

Hellmuth's year this year

3 n again ill stick my neck n say by Hellmuth

Hellmuth, Negreanu,Ivey Antonius

Old 05-29-2010, 06:56 PM
Contact a mod before
sending funds to this user
Surfers Event Winner
Platinum Horse - Verified
Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 705.17
TPS: 197.79
Plays at : Full tilt pokerstars
Game of choice : nl holdem
Fav. Pro : fergusion
midknight rider has a lot of hatersmidknight rider has a lot of hatersmidknight rider has a lot of haters

Going for the freebie..

seidel

Negreanu

Last edited by midknight rider : 05-29-2010 at 06:59 PM.

Old 05-29-2010, 10:05 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Gold Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 8713
TPS: 0
Plays at : pokerstars
Game of choice : nl holdem
Fav. Online Player : Froggy
Fav. Pro : Negreanu
soletitbe Godlike Genius of Pokersoletitbe Godlike Genius of Pokersoletitbe Godlike Genius of Pokersoletitbe Godlike Genius of Pokersoletitbe Godlike Genius of Pokersoletitbe Godlike Genius of Pokersoletitbe Godlike Genius of Pokersoletitbe Godlike Genius of Pokersoletitbe Godlike Genius of Pokersoletitbe Godlike Genius of Pokersoletitbe Godlike Genius of Pokersoletitbe Godlike Genius of Pokersoletitbe Godlike Genius of Pokersoletitbe Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via Skype™ to soletitbe

Free version: (Edit changed to Premium as requested)

1) Prediction of field size of the Main Event? 7240
2) Who will be the Biggest Money Winner? Joe Hachem
3) Most bracelets won this year by one person? 3
4) Who will win a bracelet from the list? Negreanu & Chan
5) Number of bracelets won by females? 2
6) How many final tables will Annette_15 make? 1
7) How many final tables will Tom Dwan make? 0

Last edited by Venice : 05-30-2010 at 03:36 PM. Reason: changed to Premium

Old 05-30-2010, 06:27 AM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Gold Supernova Staker
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified

SNG Champion x2

Staker Points: 8224.99
TPS: 905.305
Plays at : FullTilt
Game of choice : Holdem NoLimit
Fav. Pro : 'KidPoker' Negreanu
Hesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of Poker

I always like a free lunch............

1) 6714
2) Phil Ivey
3) 2
4) Dwan, Hellmuth, Ivey, Negreanu
5) 4
6) 2
7) 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthorn View Post
I LOVE YOU hesaf
Quote:
along came hesaf like an express train
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
I feel such a noob.
PS: Hesaf
FTP: Whozznext

Old 05-30-2010, 06:33 AM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 3732.6
TPS: 1641.68
Plays at : stars
Fav. Online Player : KevinThorn
Fav. Pro : PB-SP-SC
kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to kevinthorn

1) Prediction of field size of the Main Event - 8413

2) Who will be the Biggest Money Winner across the whole WSOP series (excluding the Main Event and 50k Players Championship)? - RVcrusher

3) Most bracelets won this year by one person? (eg 1,2,3,4,5) - 2

4) Who will win a bracelet out of Dwan, Hellmuth, Ivey, Negreanu, Seidel, Brunson, Chan, Antonius, and Negreanu? (list every one you think who will) - ivey, seidel, chan

5) Number of bracelets won by females? - 2

6) How many final tables will Annette_15 make? - 0

7) How many final tables will Tom Dwan make? - 1

Just give me the free one cus i cba to depo and w/d $$ and i dont like having my own $$ in the same acct as stakers money.

Old 05-30-2010, 06:36 AM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Gold Supernova Staker

SNG Champion x2

Hesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of Poker

I guess this will be a busy thread...............

Quote:
I LOVE YOU hesaf
Quote:
Quote:
I feel such a noob.

Old 05-30-2010, 06:38 AM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 3732.6
TPS: 1641.68
Plays at : stars
Fav. Online Player : KevinThorn
Fav. Pro : PB-SP-SC
kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to kevinthorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesaf View Post
I guess this will be a busy thread...............
yeh if noobs keep bumping it for no reason

Old 05-30-2010, 06:58 AM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Gold Horse - Verified
Gold Level Staker

WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 178.43
TPS: 60.005
andres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legend

Free version

1) 6415
2) Antonius
3) 1
4) Antonius
5) 1
6) 0
7) 0

Old 05-30-2010, 07:03 AM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Gold Supernova Staker

SNG Champion x2

Quote:
yeh if noobs keep bumping it for no reason
Well KT, there was a reason but leave it alone.......... I don't want to detail about it and I don't want too much spam in this one.

This is a cool competition

Quote:
I LOVE YOU hesaf
Quote:
Quote:
I feel such a noob.

Old 05-30-2010, 02:18 PM
Administrator

RVCrusher
NightTrain87
BlueRain
DrJustice

Current Pool Total = $20 + $10 = $30

Closes at 14:00 ET tomorrow (31st May)

Old 05-30-2010, 02:41 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Can i opt a point system for bet #1?

Within 100 entrants - 10 points
200 entrants - 9 points
300 entrants - 8 points
.... etc
1000 entrants - 1 point

So there will be a winner takes all

Old 05-30-2010, 02:53 PM
Administrator

Quote:

200 entrants - 9 points
300 entrants - 8 points
.... etc
1000 entrants - 1 point

Closest guess gets 10 points was the plan

Old 05-30-2010, 02:57 PM
Banned

Quote:

200 entrants - 9 points
300 entrants - 8 points
.... etc
1000 entrants - 1 point

Quote:
Closest guess gets 10 points was the plan
Ya i think it should be Venice's way, Dr J's way there could be ties and what not..

Old 05-30-2010, 03:37 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

nvm i guess, thought it would have been fun to do a winner takes all.
lets aim for the 7 way tie

Old 05-30-2010, 03:37 PM
Administrator

RVCrusher
NightTrain87
BlueRain
DrJustice
soletitbe

Current Pool Total = $25 + $10 = $35

Closes at 14:00 ET tomorrow (31st May)

Old 05-30-2010, 03:39 PM
Administrator

Quote:
nvm i guess, thought it would have been fun to do a winner takes all.
lets aim for the 7 way tie
I am not sure what you mean. It is winner takes all

Old 05-30-2010, 04:11 PM
Silver Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 44887.12
TPS: 3125.505
Game of choice : NLHE MTTs.
Fav. Online Player : durrrr
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
TomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to TomPerez Send a message via Skype™ to TomPerez

Quote:

WSOP 2010 Sweep

Free prize is $3.30

Ken Terell

Dwan, Negreanu, Antonius and Negreanu XD

Shipping $5.

My blog is inactive again, check it out!

[9/23/2010 5:45:13 PM] mark withers: ha ur too smart to get levelled i fail
^^^^^^ Listen to this man. Many have tried, many have failed. Your tries are useless, for I am Erik, The Unlevelable!
Except for Sal, he did it

Old 05-30-2010, 05:03 PM
Banned

Default Clarifying the Female part

The Female Bracelet part, that doesnt include the womens event does it? I mean thats obv a give in..

Old 05-30-2010, 05:22 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVCrusher View Post
The Female Bracelet part, that doesnt include the womens event does it? I mean thats obv a give in..
The female event is a WSOP event is it not, carrying an official bracelet etc. Rightly or wrongly it is a bracelet event, and thus is definitely included, making any answers of "zero" extremely unlikely to be contentors. That said, recently a man did insist on playing a womens only event and won (shame on your MrThorn) so zero isnt completely beyond the realms of possibility.

Old 05-30-2010, 05:56 PM
Surfers Event Winner x10
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 45550.62
TPS: 3184.68
Game of choice : NL Hold'Em
Fav. Online Player : DutchMart
Fav. Pro : Lex Veldhuis
BlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to BlueRain

Quote:
The female event is a WSOP event is it not, carrying an official bracelet etc. Rightly or wrongly it is a bracelet event, and thus is definitely included, making any answers of "zero" extremely unlikely to be contentors. That said, recently a man did insist on playing a womens only event and won (shame on your MrThorn) so zero isnt completely beyond the realms of possibility.
I like your refreshing humourish tone you have lately

Stars ID: Jroen Poker(Ermelo)
FTP ID: BlueRain16(E)

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker