Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Tournaments and Events
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-2010, 05:07 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallgreenstar Sign-up Sheet for Team Event No.8

Welcome to the 8th Team Event. This time around it is a little different - it is a pairs event.

Details

It will take place between Sunday 25th July and Sunday 1st August. There will be a number of different types of games, mainly individual ones where one of you will compete against other teams, but also some games where you will both play.

The targeted maximum is 16 teams of 2 players (ie 32 players in total)

How to enter

Send $1 to surfersadmin on Pokerstars, and post in this thread to confirm

Dates

Sign-up closes: 16:00 ET on 17th July
Any buddy team submissions: 16:00 ET on 18th July at the latest
Random Team draw: 19th July
Team Event forum opens (games etc announced): 20th July
First game: 25th July

Buddy Teams

Teams will be allocated completely randomly, but a couple of you might be really keen to pair up with a specific buddy. It is possible to do this if you wish, but at a slight premium. Buddy-up teams need to pay $3.50 per person to enter. eg if you have shipped the $1 already, you will need to ship $2.50 more. Buddy Teams need to be posted in this thread by 16:00 ET on 18th July 16:00 ET at the latest.

Prizes

The Prizepool will consist of all the $1 entry fees plus all the $3.50 entry fees plus $25 added plus $10 from soletitbe

Winning Team will get 55% of the prizepool
2nd place Team will get 21% of the prizepool
3rd place Team will get 14% of the prizepool
4th place Team will get 10% of the prizepool

Event winner titles will be added to the members of the winning team

Schedule

Schedule

Sunday 25th July

Event 1 - PL Omaha 14:00 ET - $1.10 Private Game (1 player per team)
Event 2 - NL Holdem 16:00 ET - $1.10 Private Game (1 player per team)

Monday 26th July 00:01 ET until Thursday 29th 00:59 ET
Event 3 - Deepest Finish in an MTT (any MTT, any game, at any buy-in level, that starts within the above times. No freerolls/FPPs)

Friday 30th 00:01 ET until Sunday 1st 13:00 ET
Event 4 - Bonus Points for Teams getting a 6-seater win, a 9-seater win, a 18-seater win, a 45-seater win, a 90-seater win, or a 180-seater win. Any buy-in level, any game. You can only get 1 bonus in each (ie no advantage to winning multiple times)

Sunday 1st August

Event 5 - NL Holdem Heads-up 14:00 ET - $1.10 Private game (1 player per team)
Event 6 - HORSE 15:30 ET - $1.10 Private Game (1 player per team)
Event 7 - NL Holdem Finale 17:00 ET - $1.10 Private Game (Max 2 players per team)

Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Last edited by Venice : 07-12-2010 at 05:17 PM. Reason: schedule added

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 07-05-2010, 05:10 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Yippie!!!!

Old 07-05-2010, 05:10 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse XII

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 14931.81
TPS: 78160.49
Frogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

what are the games? Private ones or where everyone enters an mtt?

Old 07-05-2010, 05:11 PM
Silver Supernova Horse
Elite Supernova Staker III

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 44887.12
TPS: 3125.505
Game of choice : NLHE MTTs.
Fav. Online Player : durrrr
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
TomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to TomPerez Send a message via Skype™ to TomPerez

You say first game is 25th of July, whens the last game? I'm still on vacation around that time.

My blog is inactive again, check it out!

[9/23/2010 5:45:13 PM] mark withers: ha ur too smart to get levelled i fail
^^^^^^ Listen to this man. Many have tried, many have failed. Your tries are useless, for I am Erik, The Unlevelable!
Except for Sal, he did it

Old 07-05-2010, 05:12 PM
Banned
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 1601.49
TPS: 144.305
Plays at : dont....
veidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to veidtmeister

will there be a schedule of the games coming out...

I didnt play any of the WSOSP events, because of all the funky games...

Just curious...if there are only a few, perhaps my partner (whoever is unlucky enough to draw me) could play em, but if its like Omaha97 w/ a twist, and Pineapple upside down poker, etc etc...I'll pass.....(more bling for Dr. J... )

Old 07-05-2010, 05:13 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Frogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

can I pay an extra $50 to guarantee that I'm not on Veidt's team?

Old 07-05-2010, 05:16 PM
Banned
After Dark Winner

veidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman3 View Post
I think thats a pledge....hold him to it...imo

Old 07-05-2010, 05:18 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Quote:
if you ship that to me, ill form a team with Veidt and ship da thing.

@TP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice
It will take place between Sunday 25th July and Sunday 1st August

Old 07-05-2010, 05:20 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

please avoid weekends

ppl here play everyday

so make it weekdays

weekends are made to be out of home, seriously, not to play hours and hours of poker, something that most here, again, do A LOT on the week days

just my one cent

Where's KT?

Old 07-05-2010, 05:23 PM
Administrator

Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
what are the games? Private ones or where everyone enters an mtt?
Games will be mainly NLHE, and will be mainly Private games. The other games will more than likely include PLO and HORSE and probably 1 other. A Heads-up element has also been sketched out.

Full schedule to be confirmed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomPerez View Post
You say first game is 25th of July, whens the last game? I'm still on vacation around that time.
1st of August. Anyone with some availability in the week from 25th July to 1st August can enter. Anyone with specific clashes during that week can mention them here and the game schedule will endeavour to avoid those clashes where possible, within reason.

There will be a decent substitute system in place also, so any team who have big problems in a certain game can choose to send a sub or register and sit out if really needed. Remember most games will be 1 player from each team, thereby keeping games easier to cover between you.
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 07-05-2010, 05:24 PM
Banned
After Dark Winner

Quote:
Haha, I dont know dude....I think you might could use the help...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
Congratuations to TomPerez for winning PAD VIII. RVcrusher was runner-up. Prize money and all titles will be shipped shortly.

Final League Table

1 TomPerez 87
2 RVCrusher 85
3 KevinThorn 69
4 veidtmeister 68
5 BlueRain 68
6 soletitbe 66
7 DrJustice 58.5
8 zaqmlp 57
9 Riverwheel 57
10 Redsoxnets5 54
11 Midknight 52
12 jacksrwild27 52
13 Willtakem 48
14 fuzzee 47.5
15 hesaf 46
16 xzc32 44
17 PB 41
18 Mizzo 41
19 jappie 36
20 bbspedding 26
21 jasongarbageman 25
22 bodom96 24.5
23 Black_Mamba 21
24 tomano 19
25 NightTrain87 16
26 char 16
27 tramp1579 14
28 jamblance 12
29 JRP 9
30 robygoulet 8
31 frogman3 5
32 dwfrosty 5
33 7-2_Patzer 1.5

Game Winners (individual titles will be added shortly)

1. jappie007
2. DrJustice
3. veidtmeister
4. veidtmeister
5. KevinThorn
6. RVCrusher
7. DrJustice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
if you ship that to me, ill form a team with Veidt and ship da thing.
thanks Dr. J, ....lol.....(sending $2 to Dr. Justice on Pokerstars)

Old 07-05-2010, 05:27 PM
Banned
After Dark Winner

so its like a game everyday?

Old 07-05-2010, 05:29 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Yeh I played 2 events and they were $1 and I cba , so shut up Veidt

Make this a series of $50 games and we'll see how well you do then when people actually play properly

Old 07-05-2010, 05:31 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:

Make this a series of $50 games and we'll see how well you do then when people actually play properly
you have to be good in all buy-in ranges yaknow

Where's KT?

Old 07-05-2010, 05:32 PM
Banned
After Dark Winner

Quote:

take a chill pill...imo

Old 07-05-2010, 05:33 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by PB-SP-SC View Post
you have to be good in all buy-in ranges yaknow

I only play poker for money tho , I cba if its $1

Old 07-05-2010, 05:34 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Quote:
I only play poker for money tho , I cba if its $1
blablabalblaba

$1 dollar is money - just for the record, mr high rolla

Where's KT?

Old 07-05-2010, 05:35 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by veidtmeister View Post

take a chill pill...imo
No you take a chill pill and while you're at it take a "stop me sucking at poker" pill too

Haha owned imo - j/k Veidt I know u da surfers contest master (well maybe vice-master after DrJ)

Old 07-05-2010, 05:36 PM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Staker Points: 12350.029999999999
TPS: 36978.17
Plays at : CampusBar
Fav. Online Player : Ademir Galeno
Fav. Pro : dude904
ouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

boo im in holland from 26th to 30th, not gonna be able to play

dude904 paid me $9001 for this promotional forum sig

awaiting funds

Old 07-05-2010, 05:37 PM
Administrator

Quote:
so its like a game everyday?
No

Exact number of games TBC, but you can expect things like 2 on a Sunday, but much more limited midweek. At the end of the day, Sunday is the most widely available poker day.

My first estimate is something along the lines of:
4 on Sundays (2x2)
3 somewhere between Wednesday and Saturday

If you are not around on either of the 2 Sundays then this is probably not the event for you, as there could be 4 games you are out off completely.

Old 07-05-2010, 05:38 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Quote:
blablabalblaba

$1 dollar is money - just for the record, mr high rolla
No its not worth playing for. What I mean is Call of Duty 3 I would play for fun , right. Poker I only play for money , the game on its own isn't interesting to me without the prospect of winning money. Like if I play for matchsticks then its boring

Old 07-05-2010, 05:39 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Quote:
No its not worth playing for. What I mean is Call of Duty 3 I would play for fun , right. Poker I only play for money , the game on its own isn't interesting to me without the prospect of winning money. Like if I play for matchsticks then its boring
just joking around

but I mean, $1 to play among surfers and have good laughs is good, but I do understand your point

on topic:

Sundays will pretty much kill all my plans for this

Where's KT?

Old 07-05-2010, 05:41 PM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Staker Points: 12350.029999999999
TPS: 36978.17
Plays at : CampusBar
Fav. Online Player : Ademir Galeno
Fav. Pro : dude904
ouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

i can make both sundays but no guarantees about midweek

dude904 paid me $9001 for this promotional forum sig

awaiting funds

Old 07-05-2010, 05:43 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Quote:
just joking around

but I mean, $1 to play among surfers and have good laughs is good, but I do understand your point

on topic:

yeh but it would be more fun if it was $10 imo . Prizes will be bigger and people will be more into it , well I would be anyway

Old 07-05-2010, 05:44 PM
Banned
After Dark Winner

Quote:
No you take a chill pill and while you're at it take a "stop me sucking at poker" pill too

Haha owned imo - j/k Veidt I know u da surfers contest master (well maybe vice-master after DrJ)
wp...you got me...I was just about to fire back something about you and your menstruation

Old 07-05-2010, 05:45 PM
Administrator

Quote:

I'd love to try to accomodate all, but at the end of the day there is no escaping the fact that Sundays are the best day

The dates for the schedule are mainly so that anyway who is available on either Sunday 25th or Sunday 1st will be able to play. That covers most people more than likely, and then (as with all team events) the rest is getting your actual schedule right between you and deciding if anything needs subbing/sitting out.

Old 07-05-2010, 05:49 PM
Banned
After Dark Winner

Quote:
I'd love to try to accomodate all, but at the end of the day....
Fookin great....now we gotta play at the end of the day....

Old 07-05-2010, 05:50 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Fookin great....now we gotta play at the end of the day....

Better than getting up early though, lets be honest.

Old 07-05-2010, 05:53 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Quote:
I'd love to try to accomodate all, but at the end of the day there is no escaping the fact that Sundays are the best day

The dates for the schedule are mainly so that anyway who is available on either Sunday 25th or Sunday 1st will be able to play. That covers most people more than likely, and then (as with all team events) the rest is getting your actual schedule right between you and deciding if anything needs subbing/sitting out.
I'll do my best to be available to play online poker on Sunday for this event

o well

Where's KT?

Old 07-05-2010, 06:07 PM
Banned

Staker Points: 4618.06
TPS: 2055.77
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : Me
Fav. Pro : Me
RVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via AIM to RVCrusher Send a message via Skype™ to RVCrusher

I want in please, will send money as soon as i find a partner, so if i dont find a buddy its $1 and if i find a buddy its $3.50?

Edit : and what will the bling say? lol

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker