Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Tournaments and Events
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-2007, 04:12 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Default Freerolls & After Dark League

There will be a $100 freeroll on 11th Nov for Surfers members and a $100 freeroll on 25th Nov for Surfers members. These will both also contribute points to the Poker After Dark League

1st - 24 pts
2nd - 21 pts
3rd - 19 pts
4th - 17pts
18th - 3 pts
19th - 2 pts
20th - 1pt

On Sat 24th Nov, and Sat 1st Dec there will be 2 events, which also form part of the Poker After Dark League. They will be low buy-in ($1.10 or $2.20)

Points for the buy-in events
1st - 25 pts on the 24th Nov, 28 pts on 1st Dec
2nd - 20 pts on the 24th Nov, 22 pts on 1st Dec
3rd - 15 pts on the 24th Nov, 16 pts on 1st Dec
4th - 10 pts
5th - 7 pts
6th - 5 pts
10th - 1pt

After these 4 events, the 4 top points scorers will play in the Poker After Dark Finale (8th Dec). I will pay the $5.50 buy-ins for this, and on top of the winning money there will be a $10 bonus for the winner, and The Poker After Dark title.
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 10-22-2007, 05:35 PM
Verified Member
Gold Level Staker
Surfers Event Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 227.77
TPS: 1.15
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : Horse
Fav. Online Player : ME
paula1966 Best Poker Forum Member Contenderpaula1966 Best Poker Forum Member Contender
Send a message via MSN to paula1966 Send a message via Yahoo to paula1966
Cool

ok is this another "poker site" like ub or ft, or this just something this forum is doing, not sure how to sign up

pokerstars: paula1966
ultimatebet: paula_1966
full tilt: paula1966

" If ya don't have em, dont play em "

Old 10-22-2007, 05:39 PM
Moderator & Staking Manager
Surfers Event Winner x14
Silver Supernova Staker - Verified
WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 1771.78
TPS: 7.535
Plays at : Carbon Poker
Game of choice : NL hold em
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
tramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by paula1966 View Post
ok is this another "poker site" like ub or ft, or this just something this forum is doing, not sure how to sign up

This is something that Venice is doing for the forum. If I read the post correctly, you won't have to sign up, just participate. Then points earned will determine if you get to play in the final event, Surfer's Poker After Dark.

Old 10-22-2007, 08:47 PM
Staking Manager
Platinum Staker - Verified
Surfers Event Winner x9
WSOSP Winner x2

Staker Points: 365.02
TPS: 0
Fav. Pro : Annie Duke
Jenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living Legend

yep, Poker After Dark is a league just for Surfers Poker members

Each game contributing to the league is just Surfers Poker members

We did one a while back and the top 4 in the league (ThomasHardy, myself, tramp, and errrm whomeajig ) went through to a final, and the winner of that became the first After Dark Winner (see ThomasHardy's shiney red title in his posts, because he won it )

Member of The M&Ms

Old 10-22-2007, 09:08 PM
Silver Staker - Verified

Staker Points: 264.13
TPS: 36.38
Plays at : PokerStars, FullTilt
Game of choice : Razz
Fav. Online Player : iFlingPOOonYOU
Fav. Pro : Gus Hansen
Newf_834 Best Poker Forum Member ContenderNewf_834 Best Poker Forum Member ContenderNewf_834 Best Poker Forum Member ContenderNewf_834 Best Poker Forum Member Contender
Send a message via MSN to Newf_834

I was wondering which poker site these 4 events will be played on so I can remember to watch out for them. Thanks.

pokerstars newf_834 (Sackville)
FullTilt LloydGard
UltimateBet LloydGard

Old 10-22-2007, 09:14 PM
Staking Manager
Surfers Event Winner x9
WSOSP Winner x2

Jenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newf_834 View Post
I was wondering which poker site these 4 events will be played on so I can remember to watch out for them. Thanks.
I would say the freerolls will be on Pokerstars almost for sure, I will ask venice to confirm on the other 2 though.

Member of The M&Ms

Old 10-22-2007, 09:21 PM
Banned

Staker Points: 549.35
TPS: 93.85
Plays at : pokerstars
Game of choice : nolimitholdem
Fav. Online Player : myself
Fav. Pro : Daniel N.
H1GHR0LLER Best Poker Forum Member ContenderH1GHR0LLER Best Poker Forum Member ContenderH1GHR0LLER Best Poker Forum Member ContenderH1GHR0LLER Best Poker Forum Member Contender
Send a message via AIM to H1GHR0LLER
Smile

wow , all this sounds really great thanks for putting this together and gl to all who participate in these fine events ! , yes please find out for sure what sites these tournament will be played on ... thanks in advance..

Old 10-22-2007, 09:31 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Plays at : Pokerstars/FTP
Game of choice : PLO, and 5-card
Fav. Online Player : Tony G.
woogster Poker Forum Expertwoogster Poker Forum Expertwoogster Poker Forum Expertwoogster Poker Forum Expertwoogster Poker Forum Expertwoogster Poker Forum Expert
Smile

This looks great Venice! Thanks for posting the schedule so quickly after the WSOSP was over! Thanks for putting this events together!

Old 10-23-2007, 08:48 AM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Silver Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 4518.88
Plays at : PokerStars
Game of choice : Sit 'n Go
Fav. Online Player : spacegravy
Fav. Pro : Dani Stern
DutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Small After Dark League this time, or am I wrong there?

I will be participating in all. Time to add a title to my posts as well.
the F word is the effing best word in the dictionary. now stfu.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PB-SP-SC View Post
DonkMart is playing

W-T-F

Old 10-23-2007, 01:01 PM
Administrator

Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

All 4 of these events will be on Pokerstars

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchMart View Post
Small After Dark League this time, or am I wrong there?
I will be participating in all. Time to add a title to my posts as well.
The last one was 7 games (including the final) (all buy-in games), this one is 5 games (including the final). Time available before Xmas, the key factor.
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 10-23-2007, 01:09 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
WSOSP Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 0
TPS: 42.29
Plays at : PokerStars/Full Tilt
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : srugby
Fav. Pro : Brian Townsend
ThomasHardy has a lot of hatersThomasHardy has a lot of hatersThomasHardy has a lot of hatersThomasHardy has a lot of hatersThomasHardy has a lot of hatersThomasHardy has a lot of hatersThomasHardy has a lot of haters
Send a message via MSN to ThomasHardy

This should be fun, got to defend my title

A different format but should still be great.

Old 10-25-2007, 06:51 PM
Surfers Event Winner x6
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x3
Pro Tour Winner

Staker Points: 17343.16
TPS: 166.9
Game of choice : PL omaha, PLO8
Fav. Pro : Tony G
Spungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via MSN to Spungo

one little question:

suppose number 4 and 5 have the same amount of points.
How will be determined who becomes number 4?

Old 10-26-2007, 02:35 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spungo View Post
one little question:

suppose number 4 and 5 have the same amount of points.
How will be determined who becomes number 4?
1st TieBreaker will be tournaments played (If same points and one has played 3 and the other one 4, then 3 will go through)
2nd Tiebreaker with be most points scoring results
3rd TieBreaker will be best finish

Old 10-30-2007, 08:40 AM
Banned

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Game of choice : NL Holdem
turok64 Best Poker Forum Member Contender

what are the requirements to join the freerolls?
Level 1?

Old 10-30-2007, 08:45 AM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Staker Points: 12350.029999999999
TPS: 36978.17
Plays at : CampusBar
Fav. Online Player : Ademir Galeno
Fav. Pro : dude904
ouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by turok64 View Post
what are the requirements to join the freerolls?
Level 1?
it hasn't stated this so i'd expect the freerolls to be open to anyone with 3+ posts

level 1 means you'll get the password sooner, but it will still be released in the normal passwords forum a few minutes before the freeroll starts

(if this information is wrong then please correct me)

dude904 paid me $9001 for this promotional forum sig

awaiting funds

Last edited by Venice : 10-30-2007 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Comment :- I can confirm that this is correct

Old 10-30-2007, 08:58 AM
Platinum Horse - Verified

Staker Points: 0
TPS: 125.55
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
PiekeOetBeeg Best Poker Forum Member Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouchbadbeat View Post
it hasn't stated this so i'd expect the freerolls to be open to anyone with 3+ posts

level 1 means you'll get the password sooner, but it will still be released in the normal passwords forum a few minutes before the freeroll starts

(if this information is wrong then please correct me)
Ouch, this seems like a serious post from .... YOU. If I were you I would go to a doctor, I think you have an illness..

Old 10-30-2007, 09:04 AM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Staker Points: 12350.029999999999
TPS: 36978.17
Plays at : CampusBar
Fav. Online Player : Ademir Galeno
Fav. Pro : dude904
ouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiekeOetBeeg View Post
Ouch, this seems like a serious post from .... YOU. If I were you I would go to a doctor, I think you have an illness..
ive been diagnosed with an acute case of cool-itis, the doctor advised me to pay you a visit since being in the presence of you should decrease my coolness by a factor of 10

dude904 paid me $9001 for this promotional forum sig

awaiting funds

Old 10-30-2007, 09:04 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouchbadbeat View Post
ive been diagnosed with an acute case of cool-itis, the doctor advised me to pay you a visit since being in the presence of you should decrease my coolness by a factor of 10

Ouch, since you visit me, don't forget to pay for your consult

Btw, Count me in for the events on Sunday, not sure if i can make it on Saterday events.

Old 10-30-2007, 11:19 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
bigmac207 Poker Forum Rookie

I'm new to this site, so I was wondering if anyone can please tell me the Surfers Poker Freeroll password, and maybe if you want to help me with Poker After Dark also plz, anyone?

Anyone want to help me plz, or can someone please tell me it?

Last edited by DrJustice : 10-30-2007 at 11:52 PM.

Old 10-30-2007, 11:21 PM
Staking Manager
Surfers Event Winner x9
WSOSP Winner x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac207 View Post
I'm new to this site, so I was wondering if anyone can please tell me the Surfers Poker Freeroll password, and maybe if you want to help me with Poker After Dark also plz, anyone?
Hello, password details below

See the A links
If you are looking for passwords see these 2 links

A1. Looking for passwords
A2. Forum List

Guidance on Poker Staking

B1. Staking Rules
B2. Stake Examples
B3. How to create a Stake for others
B4. Stables Rules
B5. Submit Stake Result
Some general Surfers Poker Links

In particular please have a read of the rules, and the FAQs if there are things you dont understand

C1. Rules
C2. FAQs
C3. Surfers Poker Guide
C4. Whats New
C5. Schedule of Surfers Poker Events
C6. WSOSP Gallery
C7. Poker Promotions
C8. PokerSites
C9. Latest Poker Quizzes
C10. Best Online Poker Players
C11. Sharkfin Points
C12. Submit Sharkfin Result
C13. Poker Glossary and Terms
C14. WSOP
C15. How to play poker games
C16. Poker News

The above links are essentially a drop in the ocean, but they will help you to get started and to find a few things
Links to the Surfers Poker forums

D1. Poker Forum
D2. Going Deep
D3a. Poker Strategy
D3b. Poker Hand Analysis
D4. Bad Beats
D5. Poker News and Stories
D6. Tournaments and Events
D7. Passwords
D8. Team Event
D9. Poker Staking
D9a. Staking Rules and Guidelines
D9b. Stakes Available
D9c. BAS Results
D9d. Stake Table Archive
D10. The Stables
D11. Rails
D12. Hall of Fame Stakes
D13. Buy-a-share
D14. The Beach
D15. Intros
D16. Poker Blogs
D17. Poker Videos
D18. Poker Quizzes

There are other forums, but they are higher level access

A few reviews of Poker Sites

E1. Pokerstars Review
E2. Titan Poker Review
E3. Carbon Poker Review
E4. William Hill Poker Review
E5. Party Poker Review

Member of The M&Ms

Old 10-30-2007, 11:41 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
bigmac207 Poker Forum Rookie
Default NO

That doesnt work cant you just tell me it plz?

Old 10-30-2007, 11:43 PM
Surfers Event Winner x14
WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner x2

tramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4....

Old 10-30-2007, 11:44 PM
Staking Manager
Surfers Event Winner x9
WSOSP Winner x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac207 View Post
That doesnt work cant you just tell me it plz?
Which bit doesnt work, the reading bit?

You have no chance of getting the password this early

Green Room members get passwords first
Then Level 2 members
Then Level 1 members

You are Level 0. You'll need to get in the queue

Member of The M&Ms

Old 10-31-2007, 06:39 AM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
BDMK Poker Forum Rookie

i'm in.

and pls keep the buyins low ($1.10 if possible).

Old 11-07-2007, 04:25 AM
Surfers Event Winner x5
Elite Supernova Staker II
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3

Staker Points: 30339.75
TPS: 2710.72
Plays at : Home
Game of choice : Holdem
Fav. Online Player : Prolly VLC
LeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Count me in. Good luck to everyone participating and thank you Venice- this will be a lot of fun.

PS: bigmac207, you are a massive douche.

That is all.

Old 11-07-2007, 04:45 AM
Gold Staker - Verified
Supernova Elite Horse

Surfers Event Winner x4
WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x3

Staker Points: 6857.9
TPS: 1201.37
Fav. Online Player : AltyAA
Fav. Pro : Michael DeMichelle
Lapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of PokerLapch0ng Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via MSN to Lapch0ng Send a message via Skype™ to Lapch0ng

I'm definately in. GL all...

Old 11-08-2007, 12:22 AM
Banned

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
PSadmin34 Poker Forum Rookie
Default merged 2 posts

How do u become Greenroom member and level 2 1 and so on, i dont know what i am but can u plz tell me where to get to the password forum?

Where does it say ur a greenroom level 2 1 and o on ur name or profile?

Last edited by Jenpoker : 11-08-2007 at 12:44 AM.

Old 11-08-2007, 12:23 AM
Surfers Event Winner x14
WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSadmin34 View Post
How do u become Greenroom member and level 2 1 and so on, i dont know what i am but can u plz tell me where to get to the password forum?
I responded to your other post. Click on the link ...

http://www.surferspoker.com/showthre...5733#post45733

Old 11-08-2007, 12:25 AM
Banned

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
PSadmin34 Poker Forum Rookie

Ok it says when i pressed looking for passwords u need +3 posts i have like 7, so how come the password forum doesnt pop up, so can u plz help me?

Old 11-08-2007, 12:30 AM
Surfers Event Winner x14
WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSadmin34 View Post
Ok it says when i pressed looking for passwords u need +3 posts i have like 7, so how come the password forum doesnt pop up, so can u plz help me?
There's no freeroll tonight, no need for a password. Also, it states, "quality" post, not sure you have 7 "quality" post yet.

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker