Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Poker Forums Area > Poker Forum
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2010, 04:59 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallgreenstar Xmas Party 2010

Xmas Party 2010 - Sat 18th to Sun 19th Dec

This year's Xmas Party will be much more informal than previous year's in the sense that there wont be a published schedule of contests/times/etc that pre-cover the whole weekend.

Anyone is welcome to run a contest for Xmas Party 2010. The Xmas Party forum will open up early on Sat 18th Dec, and if you would like to do a contest simply post a new thread in that forum with the details of the contest. If your contest needs a set start time to make it work best then that is fine, just specify it in the thread and post it at least a few hours before the start time. If you want to prepare the details in advance then just draft it in a notepad file. If you want to run more than 1 contest then np. Run as many as you want, but take a little time to think them all through properly beforehand.

I will be running a couple of contests myself, and a couple of others have also already expressed an interest in running some contests themselves, as well as doing an Xmas Radio Show like in previous years.

The PAD will also be running that weekend, with some bonuses added relating to one or both of those games, to tie in with the Xmas Party Weekend.

I am locking this thread to prevent people spoiling suprises by posting ideas beforehand, or posting promised contests that they fail to deliver on. If you are keen on running a contest, as I say, plan it and draft it in notepad so you can just post it in a thread in the Xmas Party forum when that weekend comes around. If previously years are anything to go by it should be a lot of fun, and thanks in advance to those who make the effort to run a contest this year.
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 12-14-2010, 08:48 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

I will give this thread it's one and only bump. Anyone planning on doing a contest remember the Xmas Party takes place this coming weekend.

I will get the Xmas Party forum open pretty early on on Saturday and it will be open for the whole weekend (and probably part of Monday too if anyone still has any results to wrap up).
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker