Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Tournaments and Events
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2011, 02:05 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallgreenstar Survivor II

Welcome to Survivor II

Summary

Survivor is a championship relating to the MTTs you play. Each week the top player will get an immunity, and the bottom player(s) gets the boot. The remaining players continue to the next week. Play continues until there is one ultimate survivor.

Prizes

The ultimate survivor will win 65% of the prizepool and a Bling Title and BAS access
2nd place will get 20% of the prizepool
3rd place will get 15% of the prizepool

Entry

$5.50 to enter. Ship to surfersadmin on Pokerstars

Rules

1. You may only hold 1 Immunity at any time. Further winning weeks will not acquire further immunity.
2. The bottom 2 players will be booted each week until there are 8 players left, and then 1 player will be booted each week.
3. When it gets down to 2 players left all immunites will be zeroised, so the final week will be a straight out scrap for the title.
4. Normal Deepest Finish Rules apply (eg 23/1085 = 0.021)
5. 18-seater SNGs upwards are permitted
6. No play-money tournaments and no freerolls
7. You may only enter a result for a tournament with buy-in of less than $0.12 in a maximum of 3 weeks.
8. Max field size for calculations is 3000. If your tourney has more than 3000 entrants, the score will be calculated based on it having 3000.
9. You must report the result in the tracking thread. eg I finished 253rd out of 2100 in ID 232312312 on Stars (see no.3 in Finer Details)

Finer Details

1. If you finish bottom but have an immunity won in previous weeks you will survive. It will be the lowest finisher without immunity who will get booted each week.
2. The week will run from 00:01 ET on Monday to 23:59 ET on Sunday (for MTT start times).
3. You can post results as they happen if you wish, or you can just wait until later in the week. At the very latest your best result needs to be posted by 11:00 ET on Monday (for the preceeding week).
4. Players who dont submit a result will be placed at the bottom of the league (with a score of 1), so it is advisable to always submit something no matter how bad (even 99th out of 100).
5. In the event of a tie at the bottom the tied members (who dont have immunity) can survive by posting "I survive" in the thread (after 00:01 on Monday). Slowest to post out of those players joint-bottom gets booted. If more than 1 player tied at the bottom doesnt have immunity, and doesnt post "I survive" (before 23:59 ET on the Monday), then each of those players gets the boot.
6. In the event that everyone left has immunity in the late stages of the contest then the person with the lowest score gets the boot regardless. This rule is to ensure there is always a player booted every week.

Example of Deepest Finish Rules

A. 1st out of 45 = 0.022
B. 200th out of 3000 = 0.066
C. 29th out of 603 = 0.048
D. 6th out of 83 = 0.072
E. 31st out of 1854 = 0.016

E wins in this case. [ie gets immunity]

Dates

Sign-up before 23:59 ET on Sunday 9th Jan

First week will start at 00:01 ET on Monday 10th Jan
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 01-04-2011, 02:42 PM
Elite Supernova Staker II
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 21892.25
TPS: 9305.13
Plays at : pokerstars
jappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to jappie007

in..,

Old 01-04-2011, 02:46 PM
Banned
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 1601.49
TPS: 144.305
Plays at : dont....
veidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to veidtmeister

didnt this just happen.....

Old 01-04-2011, 02:50 PM
Elite Supernova Staker II
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 21892.25
TPS: 9305.13
Plays at : pokerstars
jappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to jappie007

btw can we get restrictions on 990man hyperturbo's and 360man dimers?

and maybe give the finalist with most immunities going into the finals an advantage of 1week?

Last edited by jappie007 : 01-04-2011 at 02:55 PM.

Old 01-04-2011, 02:53 PM
Administrator

Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by veidtmeister View Post
Nope. We've had the SNG Champ and the PAD League since the last one. And the WSOSP will likely occur during it, at some point, because of it being one of the longer timeframe blings.
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 01-04-2011, 02:55 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jappie007 View Post
btw can we get restrictions on 990man hyperturbo's and 360man dimers?
This rule is to cater for that sort of stuff:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
7. You may only enter a result for a tournament with buy-in of less than $0.12 in a maximum of 3 weeks.

Old 01-04-2011, 02:56 PM
Banned
After Dark Winner

veidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by veidtmeister View Post
Quote:
Nope. We've had the SNG Champ and the PAD League since the last one. And the WSOSP will likely occur during it, at some point, because of it being one of the longer timeframe blings.
guess it just seems like it, cuz the drivel in the sidebet thread just never died...

Old 01-04-2011, 03:18 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

in for fun lol

and venice - any change we have a Noob War any time this year?

Where's KT?

Old 01-04-2011, 04:04 PM
Banned

Staker Points: 4618.06
TPS: 2055.77
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : Me
Fav. Pro : Me
RVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via AIM to RVCrusher Send a message via Skype™ to RVCrusher

I'm in

GL Ev1!!

Old 01-04-2011, 04:33 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 3732.6
TPS: 1641.68
Plays at : stars
Fav. Online Player : KevinThorn
Fav. Pro : PB-SP-SC
kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to kevinthorn

meh its way more of a crapshoot than the last one that rewarded grinding but i guess im in... ready w/ my 100 excuses if i dont retain tho.

Also if you have an immunity and win another week does 2nd get your immunity or does no one get it?

Old 01-04-2011, 04:38 PM
Banned

Staker Points: 4618.06
TPS: 2055.77
Fav. Online Player : Me
Fav. Pro : Me
RVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via AIM to RVCrusher Send a message via Skype™ to RVCrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthorn View Post
meh its way more of a crapshoot than the last one that rewarded grinding but i guess im in... ready w/ my 100 excuses if i dont retain tho.

Also if you have an immunity and win another week does 2nd get your immunity or does no one get it?
ur immunity keeps building like last time, 2x,3x,4x, i think..

Old 01-04-2011, 04:41 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
1. You may only hold 1 Immunity at any time. Further winning weeks will not acquire further immunity.
orly?

Old 01-04-2011, 04:48 PM
Banned
After Dark Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by PB-SP-SC View Post
good readers ftw

Old 01-04-2011, 04:58 PM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Elite Supernova Staker III
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3
SNG Champion
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 60373.23
TPS: 16052.37
Game of choice : NLHE Turbos
Fav. Online Player : UPGRAYEDD420
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
NightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to NightTrain87 Send a message via Skype™ to NightTrain87

I like the rule changes a lot to make it a much more interesting competition.

I'm not entering b/c i doubt 1st in a 6 max SNg will keep me alive for long, gl guys.

Old 01-04-2011, 06:36 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthorn View Post
No one. Immunity is for winning a week only.

Old 01-04-2011, 07:59 PM
Surfers Event Winner x10
Elite Supernova Staker III
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 45550.62
TPS: 3184.68
Game of choice : NL Hold'Em
Fav. Online Player : DutchMart
Fav. Pro : Lex Veldhuis
BlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to BlueRain

obv in, shipped to surfersadmin

Stars ID: Jroen Poker(Ermelo)
FTP ID: BlueRain16(E)

Old 01-04-2011, 09:03 PM
Surfers Event Winner

Staker Points: 0
TPS: 22.475
Plays at : PS + FullTilt
KimJ Poker Forum Living LegendKimJ Poker Forum Living LegendKimJ Poker Forum Living LegendKimJ Poker Forum Living LegendKimJ Poker Forum Living LegendKimJ Poker Forum Living LegendKimJ Poker Forum Living LegendKimJ Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via Skype™ to KimJ

Won't be in, I would be better off giving away my money lol

Old 01-04-2011, 09:12 PM
Moderator & Staking Manager
Surfers Event Winner x14
Silver Supernova Staker - Verified
WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 1771.78
TPS: 7.535
Plays at : Carbon Poker
Game of choice : NL hold em
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
tramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimJ View Post
Won't be in, I would be better off giving away my money lol
Ship to Tramp1579 on stars or Tas2828 on Tilt and Thanks!!

Old 01-04-2011, 09:15 PM
Surfers Event Winner

Staker Points: 0
TPS: 22.475
Plays at : PS + FullTilt
KimJ Poker Forum Living LegendKimJ Poker Forum Living LegendKimJ Poker Forum Living LegendKimJ Poker Forum Living LegendKimJ Poker Forum Living LegendKimJ Poker Forum Living LegendKimJ Poker Forum Living LegendKimJ Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via Skype™ to KimJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramp1579 View Post
Ship to Tramp1579 on stars or Tas2828 on Tilt and Thanks!!
Lol I'm not a baller like most of you, need my little BR

Old 01-05-2011, 01:55 AM
Verified Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 2280.79
TPS: 18.77
Plays at : Hero
Game of choice : O8
Fav. Online Player : thorny frog
tomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to tomano

I'm in!

Old 01-05-2011, 01:16 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

I'm in for the min.
Still sort of gross to get booted after finishing 3000/26000, maybe that needs to be resolved as well.

Old 01-05-2011, 02:06 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
I'm in for the min.
Still sort of gross to get booted after finishing 3000/26000, maybe that needs to be resolved as well.
it doesnt

Old 01-05-2011, 02:21 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
Could just attempt to get a score higher than 0.1154 though, via other routes

Old 01-05-2011, 02:26 PM
Administrator

I will start a bit of a list:

jappie007
PB-SP-SC
RVCrusher
KevinThorn - received
BlueRain - received
tomano
DrJustice - received

Old 01-05-2011, 02:29 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
I will start a bit of a list:

jappie007
PB-SP-SC
RVCrusher
KevinThorn - received
BlueRain - received
tomano
DrJustice - received
just sent the moneyz

Where's KT?

Old 01-06-2011, 02:02 PM
Administrator

4 days left for entrants

Old 01-06-2011, 06:06 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

might be ez after all

Old 01-07-2011, 09:32 AM
Surfers Event Winner
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 1982.65
TPS: 2057.755
Game of choice : Short Handed NLHE
Fav. Online Player : meeeeee:D
Fav. Pro : Negreanu
smitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

fk it im in

NOTICE:Due to current cutbacks, the light at the end of the tunnel is temporarily turned off. Sorry for any inconveniences.

----------------------------------------------
PS: Smitts_lgp (guelph)
FTP: Bully_Buster (g)

Whoever said "The pen is mightier than the sword" clearly never fenced with a bic.

Old 01-07-2011, 10:09 AM
Surfers Event Winner x4
Gold Horse - Verified
Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x3

Staker Points: 3540.94
TPS: 294.175
Plays at : New Jersey
RedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via AIM to RedsoxNets5 Send a message via Skype™ to RedsoxNets5

im in

Old 01-07-2011, 01:11 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse XII

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 14931.81
TPS: 78160.49
Frogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

In for the win

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker