Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Tournaments and Events
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2011, 04:55 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallgreenstar Surfers Poker Club

Introdution to the Surfers Poker Club

Club ID: 26131
Invitation Code: spclub100

1. Only recognised Surfers Poker members will be acceped. If you are a newish member please make sure your Pokerstars ID is listed in your profile so you can be checked.
2. All L2 members will be granted admin access so they can just start up games/tournaments whenever they want. Have some fun basically.
3. WSOSP Events will take place in this main club, and any other impromptu or organised events/games that L2s want to run.
4. PAD League games may take place in a second club (26686, spclub200) mainly because a fully isolated leaderboard facility will be very useful. That depends on how easy things are to reset etc, but we can worry about that more when the next PAD comes around.

Small print:

1. LD1 status (or higher) will lead to loss of membership of the club
2. L2 admin misuse will lead to permanent or temporary loss of membership of the club (ie dont boot people or stuff like that because you will get locked out yourself)
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 01-13-2011, 04:58 PM
Silver Supernova Horse
Elite Supernova Staker III

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 44887.12
TPS: 3125.505
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE MTTs.
Fav. Online Player : durrrr
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
TomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to TomPerez Send a message via Skype™ to TomPerez

In...

My blog is inactive again, check it out!

[9/23/2010 5:45:13 PM] mark withers: ha ur too smart to get levelled i fail
^^^^^^ Listen to this man. Many have tried, many have failed. Your tries are useless, for I am Erik, The Unlevelable!
Except for Sal, he did it

Old 01-13-2011, 05:08 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse - Verified
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 4974.33
TPS: 10415.99
Plays at : Stars, FTP, 888, Ipo
Game of choice : Omaha H/L, NLHE
Fav. Pro : Negreanu
no1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Poker

Joined, I am LV2 aren't I?

Old 01-13-2011, 05:11 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 3732.6
TPS: 1641.68
Plays at : stars
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : KevinThorn
Fav. Pro : PB-SP-SC
kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to kevinthorn

in gimme admin powers so i can boot everyone

Old 01-13-2011, 05:12 PM
Surfers Event Winner

Staker Points: 0
TPS: 22.475
Plays at : PS + FullTilt
KimJ Poker Forum Living LegendKimJ Poker Forum Living LegendKimJ Poker Forum Living LegendKimJ Poker Forum Living LegendKimJ Poker Forum Living LegendKimJ Poker Forum Living LegendKimJ Poker Forum Living LegendKimJ Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via Skype™ to KimJ

Joined but am I level one? lol

Old 01-13-2011, 05:14 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Silver Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner

no1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimJ View Post
you're prolly too new a member to be L1.

Old 01-13-2011, 05:14 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimJ View Post
level 0 im afraid, you were almost promoted to L1 earlier but we decided bori_queen was a better choice.

Old 01-13-2011, 05:15 PM
Surfers Event Winner

Staker Points: 0
TPS: 22.475
Plays at : PS + FullTilt
KimJ Poker Forum Living LegendKimJ Poker Forum Living LegendKimJ Poker Forum Living LegendKimJ Poker Forum Living LegendKimJ Poker Forum Living LegendKimJ Poker Forum Living LegendKimJ Poker Forum Living LegendKimJ Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via Skype™ to KimJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthorn View Post
level 0 im afraid, you were almost promoted to L1 earlier but we decided bori_queen was a better choice.
o wow

Old 01-13-2011, 05:25 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Silver Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner

KT, you made too many tbls, we cannot make anymore cash tables, can't I add an O8 one plz? Cant see the bagudi getting much action lol.

Old 01-13-2011, 05:26 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1yidmax View Post
KT, you made too many tbls, we cannot make anymore cash tables, can't I add an O8 one plz? Cant see the bagudi getting much action lol.
im a badugi fish sitting w/ $2k people gonna flock to me, lulz delete the 25nl 6max one

Old 01-13-2011, 05:41 PM
Silver Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

TomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

pwnd tho.

Pokerstars Home Game #55858711226: {Club #26131} Hold'em No Limit ($0.25/$0.50 USD) - 2011/01/13 12:40:37 ET
Table 'Cuitlahuac IX' 2-max Seat #2 is the button
Seat 1: TomPerez ($10.75 in chips)
Seat 2: KevinThorn ($50 in chips)
KevinThorn: posts small blind $0.25
TomPerez: posts big blind $0.50
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to TomPerez [Jh Jc]
KevinThorn: raises $0.50 to $1
TomPerez: raises $9.75 to $10.75 and is all-in
KevinThorn: calls $9.75
*** FLOP *** [8c 4h Jd]
TomPerez said, "im sal"
TomPerez said, "hit n run"
*** TURN *** [8c 4h Jd] [3d]
*** RIVER *** [8c 4h Jd 3d] [9h]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
TomPerez: shows [Jh Jc] (three of a kind, Jacks)
KevinThorn: mucks hand
TomPerez collected $21 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $21.50 | Rake $0.50
Board [8c 4h Jd 3d 9h]
Seat 1: TomPerez (big blind) showed [Jh Jc] and won ($21) with three of a kind, Jacks
Seat 2: KevinThorn (button) (small blind) mucked [As 7s]

^^^^^^ Listen to this man. Many have tried, many have failed. Your tries are useless, for I am Erik, The Unlevelable!

Old 01-13-2011, 05:48 PM
Silver Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Lol sorry KT, I said fcking stars, dunno if you reported it or that it goes automatically but they banned my chat XD

Old 01-13-2011, 05:48 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomPerez View Post
Lol sorry KT, I said fcking stars, dunno if you reported it or that it goes automatically but they banned my chat XD
ha wtf, didnt see a mod

Old 01-13-2011, 05:52 PM
Silver Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthorn View Post
ha wtf, didnt see a mod
Only 24 hrs though, but this is what they said in the mail:

"The use of vulgarity when addressing another player is not allowed."

So I kindly sent a mail back explaining I wasn't being vulgar to another player but I was being vulgar to their site

Old 01-13-2011, 06:45 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

I'm Een!

Where's KT?

Old 01-13-2011, 06:58 PM
Gold Staker - Verified
Platinum Horse

Surfers Event Winner

Staker Points: 407.93
TPS: 1211.79
Plays at : card table,computer
Fav. Pro : thatsatornadoguys
robygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to robygoulet

im joining that other one this one seems fake

You may now Return to the Forum Homepage

Old 01-13-2011, 07:01 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Silver Supernova Staker - Verified

Staker Points: 2163.77
TPS: 144.03
Plays at : No where, thrown out
Game of choice : nl holdem
Fav. Online Player : Testical McGee
Fav. Pro : Big Poppa
Willtakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Yahoo to Willtakem Send a message via Skype™ to Willtakem

applied for membership.

Old 01-13-2011, 07:12 PM
Verified Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 2280.79
TPS: 18.77
Plays at : Hero
Game of choice : O8
Fav. Online Player : thorny frog
tomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to tomano

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomPerez View Post
In...
thought you quit poker

in too

Old 01-13-2011, 07:33 PM
Silver Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomano View Post
thought you quit poker

in too
I did, but having a lil fun with some friends once in a while is not what I consider to be poker.

Old 01-13-2011, 07:44 PM
Administrator

Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

All accepted so far. 15 and counting
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 01-13-2011, 07:51 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
All accepted so far. 15 and counting
Will surfersadmin play?

Where's KT?

Old 01-13-2011, 07:52 PM
Verified Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

tomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Venice, as manager, can you win a freeroll for us?

xhttp://www.Pokerstars.com/poker/home-games/promotions/play-with-pros/

Quote:
Play With The Pros, plus $1,000 Added to your Home Game!
To celebrate the launch of Home Games, you can win a member of Team Pokerstars Pro to play in your regular online game, with a juicy $1,000 added to the prize pool! Here’s how it works:
Create a Poker Club with a minimum of eight members
Your Poker Club Manager competes in a weekly freeroll final to win a Team Pokerstars Pro to join your Home Game
A Team Pro joins your Home Game, with $1,000 added to the prize pool!

For your Poker Club to be eligible, you must play a tourney or cash game with at least eight members in the seven day game week (Monday-Sunday) prior to the weekly final. The weekly finals will take place on Wednesdays, and All Team Pro Home Games are scheduled for Saturdays at 16:00 ET.
Qualification Schedule:

Game Week Qualifying Weekly Final Team Pro Home Game (16:00 ET) Attending Team Pro*
1 January 12-16 January 19 January 22 Daniel Negreanu
2 January 17-23 January 26 January 29 Anh Van Nguyen
3 January 24-30 February 2 February 5 Barry Greenstein
4 January 31-06 February 9 February 12 Victor Ramdin
5 February 07-13 February 16flipflipflip February 19 Greg DeBora
6 February 14-20 February 23 February 26 Jonathan Duhamel
7 February 21-27 March 2 March 5 Chad Brown
8 February 28-06 March 9 March 12 David Williams
9 March 07-13 March 16 March 19 Pat Pezzin
10 March 14-20 March 23 March 26 Joe Cada

Old 01-13-2011, 07:57 PM
Banned
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 1601.49
TPS: 144.305
Plays at : dont....
veidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to veidtmeister

Quote:
Venice, as manager, can you win a freeroll for us?

xhttp://www.Pokerstars.com/poker/home-games/promotions/play-with-pros/
as if....

Old 01-13-2011, 07:58 PM
Verified Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

Quote:
Originally Posted by veidtmeister View Post
as if....
I believe Venice can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-13-2011, 07:59 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Quote:
I believe Venice can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
surfersadmin ftw imo

Where's KT?

Old 01-13-2011, 08:00 PM
Surfers Event Winner x4
Gold Horse - Verified
Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x3

Staker Points: 3540.94
TPS: 294.175
Plays at : New Jersey
RedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via AIM to RedsoxNets5 Send a message via Skype™ to RedsoxNets5

im in hope i get accepted

Old 01-13-2011, 08:08 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PB-SP-SC View Post
Will surfersadmin play?
I am not permitted to play (or even chat for that matter). I am only permitted to transfer, create private tournaments (ie the old way), and run a club.

Old 01-13-2011, 08:09 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Quote:
I am not permitted to play (or even chat for that matter). I am only permitted to transfer, create private tournaments (ie the old way), and run a club.
Real bummer, except for the 'running a club' part

Where's KT?

Old 01-13-2011, 08:10 PM
Moderator & Staking Manager
Surfers Event Winner x14
Silver Supernova Staker - Verified
WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 1771.78
TPS: 7.535
Plays at : Carbon Poker
Game of choice : NL hold em
tramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Under surfersadmin id that is...what about your other id?

Old 01-13-2011, 08:11 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramp1579 View Post
Under surfersadmin id that is...what about your other id?
Well if we get like 200 club members then maybe I'll squeeze in there unnoticed or something

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker