Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Tournaments and Events
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2011, 03:51 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallgreenstar Cash Game Masters

Welcome to the Cash Game Masters!

The winner of the Cash Game Masters will get a Bling Title, BAS Access, and a $15.00 prize

All games will take part in the offical Surfers Poker Club (Club ID: 26131, Invitation Code: spclub100)

Part 1

Part 1 runs from today (open now) until 23:59 ET on Thurs 12th April

To take part either sit at a table when you're free to show your readiness to take on players, or join an existing running table.

There are 5 tables that are part of the Cash Game Masters

0.01/0.02 NL Holdem
0.01/0.02 PLO
0.01/0.02 PLO8
0.10/0.20 2-7 FL Triple Draw
0.20/0.40 8-Game

When you do well at a table post a hand history to prove the BR level you reached at that table. You should post at least 2 of these hand histories in the game(s) you choose to play. And those hand histories should be at least 8 hours apart.

Your best 2 BR levels will be added together and that will constitute your score for that game. You can play/enter as many games as you wish, as often as you wish up until the end of the 12th of April.

Part 2 - The Final

The top 2 players in NL Holdem, and the top player from each of the 4 other games will form the 6 finalists.

The final will take place on Sunday 15th April at 14:30 ET (or at a different date/time if mutually agreed by the finalists). It will be 1 hour at the 8-Game table. Whoever has the highest amount at the table at 15:30 ET will be declared the Cash Game Master. Rebuys are permitted.

Additional Notes/Rules

1. Hand History checks will be made for validity
2. You may post more than 2 hand histories per game. It is just you best 2 BR levels that count.
3. In FL 2-7 Triple Draw you should buy-in for no more than 100 Big Bets ($20). This will be subject to checking if anyone is in any doubt. In the other games you can buy in for any amount up to the table maximum.
4. Rebuys are always permitted.
5. In the event of less than 3 competing players in a particular game then the next best NL Holdem score will be taken instead. (Competing players are players who submit 2 HHs in that game at least 8 hours apart.)
6. By vote if 4 finalists or more prefer to play the final in NL Holdem then it will be switched to that.
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Last edited by Venice : 03-05-2011 at 03:51 PM. Reason: expanded length of contest

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 02-22-2011, 05:31 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

I'm so freaking in.

Surfers cash game for the fun

Old 02-22-2011, 06:18 PM
Surfers Event Winner x7
Platinum Horse - Verified
Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 1515.18
TPS: 238.285
Game of choice : Omaha Hi/Lo
Fav. Online Player : The Guy Losing To Me
Fav. Pro : not Dude904
smokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via AIM to smokinat420 Send a message via Skype™ to smokinat420

Love the idea.....ive been mostly playing cash anyhow. Ill be a regular at the tables 4 sure
u suck.
im just unlucky
"You've got to get to the stage in life where going for it is more important than winning or losing"

PokerstarsID: smokinat420
FullTiltID: smokinat420
Heropoker: smokesmoke
OMAHA H/L MASTER!!!!

Old 02-22-2011, 06:35 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Highest amount on table Report:
NL Holdem $/$
PLO $/$
PLO8 $5.45 / $
2-7 FL Triple Draw $/$
8-Game $/$

Pokerstars Home Game #58106764735: {Wave Riders} Omaha Hi/Lo Pot Limit ($0.01/$0.02 USD) - 2011/02/22 14:33:37 ET
Table 'Makhaon IX' 9-max Seat #1 is the button
Seat 1: smokinat420 ($4.42 in chips)
Seat 4: Dr.Justice ($5.45 in chips)
smokinat420: posts small blind $0.01
Dr.Justice: posts big blind $0.02
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Dr.Justice [Ac Kc 6h Kd]
smokinat420: calls $0.01
Dr.Justice: checks
*** FLOP *** [7c Qs 9s]
smokinat420: bets $0.04
Dr.Justice: folds
Uncalled bet ($0.04) returned to smokinat420
smokinat420 collected $0.04 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $0.04 | Rake $0
Board [7c Qs 9s]
Seat 1: smokinat420 (button) (small blind) collected ($0.04)
Seat 4: Dr.Justice (big blind) folded on the Flop

Old 02-22-2011, 10:18 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

can't play, I basically only have BAS money

GL surfos

Where's KT?

Old 02-22-2011, 10:36 PM
Banned
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 1601.49
TPS: 144.305
Plays at : dont....
veidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to veidtmeister

sigh....not playin, just like i never play the wsosp, dont play all them other games...

Old 02-22-2011, 11:42 PM
Surfers Event Winner x7
Platinum Horse - Verified
Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 1515.18
TPS: 238.285
Game of choice : Omaha Hi/Lo
Fav. Online Player : The Guy Losing To Me
Fav. Pro : not Dude904
smokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via AIM to smokinat420 Send a message via Skype™ to smokinat420

NL Holdem $9.39/$
PLO $/$
PLO8 $4.44/$
2-7 FL Triple Draw $/$
8-Game $/$

PLO8- $4.44

Pokerstars Home Game #58106764735: {Wave Riders} Omaha Hi/Lo Pot Limit ($0.01/$0.02 USD) - 2011/02/22 14:33:37 ET
Table 'Makhaon IX' 9-max Seat #1 is the button
Seat 1: smokinat420 ($4.42 in chips)
Seat 4: Dr.Justice ($5.45 in chips)
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to smokinat420 [9h 3d 8s As]
*** FLOP *** [7c Qs 9s]
smokinat420: bets $0.04
Uncalled bet ($0.04) returned to smokinat420
smokinat420 collected $0.04 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $0.04 | Rake $0
Board [7c Qs 9s]
Seat 1: smokinat420 (button) (small blind) collected ($0.04)
Seat 4: Dr.Justice (big blind) folded on the Flop

NL Holdem- $9.39

Pokerstars Home Game #58123663953: {Wave Riders} Hold'em No Limit ($0.01/$0.02 USD) - 2011/02/22 19:36:41 ET
Table 'Rhea XII' 9-max Seat #5 is the button
Seat 1: jappie007 ($1.28 in chips)
Seat 5: smokinat420 ($8.23 in chips)
jappie007: posts big blind $0.02
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to smokinat420 [5d Ad]
smokinat420 said, "to bad cant get more to play"
jappie007: raises $0.04 to $0.06
smokinat420: calls $0.04
*** FLOP *** [3s 5s Qh]
jappie007: bets $0.08
smokinat420: raises $0.18 to $0.26
jappie007: raises $0.96 to $1.22 and is all-in
smokinat420 said, "damn didnt want that"
smokinat420: calls $0.96
*** TURN *** [3s 5s Qh] [Jd]
*** RIVER *** [3s 5s Qh Jd] [Th]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
jappie007: shows [Ah 4c] (high card Ace)
smokinat420: shows [5d Ad] (a pair of Fives)
smokinat420 collected $2.44 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $2.56 | Rake $0.12
Board [3s 5s Qh Jd Th]
Seat 1: jappie007 (big blind) showed [Ah 4c] and lost with high card Ace
Seat 5: smokinat420 (button) (small blind) showed [5d Ad] and won ($2.44) with a pair of Fives
u suck.
im just unlucky
"You've got to get to the stage in life where going for it is more important than winning or losing"

PokerstarsID: smokinat420
FullTiltID: smokinat420
Heropoker: smokesmoke
OMAHA H/L MASTER!!!!

Old 02-23-2011, 10:33 PM
Banned

Staker Points: 4618.06
TPS: 2055.77
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : Me
Fav. Pro : Me
RVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via AIM to RVCrusher Send a message via Skype™ to RVCrusher

o0o0o this is what the emails i got were about sigh i missed this? ill be playing tonight after spanish

Old 02-23-2011, 10:43 PM
Silver Supernova Horse
Elite Supernova Staker III

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 44887.12
TPS: 3125.505
Game of choice : NLHE MTTs.
Fav. Online Player : durrrr
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
TomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to TomPerez Send a message via Skype™ to TomPerez

Interesting, I'll be on the tables the coming days

My blog is inactive again, check it out!

[9/23/2010 5:45:13 PM] mark withers: ha ur too smart to get levelled i fail
^^^^^^ Listen to this man. Many have tried, many have failed. Your tries are useless, for I am Erik, The Unlevelable!
Except for Sal, he did it

Old 02-24-2011, 04:25 AM
Verified Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 2280.79
TPS: 18.77
Plays at : Hero
Game of choice : O8
Fav. Online Player : thorny frog
tomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to tomano

anyone been playing these? I keep checking da tables and nobody's der.

Old 02-24-2011, 04:40 PM
Administrator

Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomano View Post
anyone been playing these? I keep checking da tables and nobody's der.
It is recommended to take a seat for a while. Main reason being that if everyone glances in to just see if there are any games going, then there will never be any games going...if you get my drift.
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 02-24-2011, 05:09 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 3732.6
TPS: 1641.68
Plays at : stars
Fav. Online Player : KevinThorn
Fav. Pro : PB-SP-SC
kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to kevinthorn

NL Holdem $5.07
PLO $/11.42
PLO8 $
2-7 FL Triple Draw $/$
8-Game $/$

PLO- $11.42

Pokerstars Home Game #58209375367: {Wave Riders} Omaha Pot Limit ($0.01/$0.02 USD) - 2011/02/24 13:06:48 ET
Table 'Callisto IX' 6-max Seat #5 is the button
Seat 1: Dr.Justice ($5 in chips)
Seat 5: KevinThorn ($11.42 in chips)
KevinThorn: posts small blind $0.01
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to KevinThorn [5s Th Qd Td]
KevinThorn: raises $0.04 to $0.06
Dr.Justice: calls $0.04
*** FLOP *** [6c 3d 2h]
Dr.Justice: bets $0.07
KevinThorn: calls $0.07
*** TURN *** [6c 3d 2h] [4c]
Dr.Justice: bets $0.16
KevinThorn: folds
Uncalled bet ($0.16) returned to Dr.Justice
Dr.Justice collected $0.25 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $0.26 | Rake $0.01
Board [6c 3d 2h 4c]
Seat 1: Dr.Justice (big blind) collected ($0.25)
Seat 5: KevinThorn (button) (small blind) folded on the Turn

err i dont rly get this comp... something like this?

Old 02-24-2011, 05:15 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

NL Holdem $10.25/$
PLO $9.50/$
PLO8 $5.45 / $
2-7 FL Triple Draw $/$
8-Game $/$

Pokerstars Home Game #58209074464: {Wave Riders} Omaha Pot Limit ($0.01/$0.02 USD) - 2011/02/24 13:01:08 ET
Table 'Callisto IX' 6-max Seat #5 is the button
Seat 1: Dr.Justice ($9.50 in chips)
Seat 5: KevinThorn ($5 in chips)
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Dr.Justice [Ad Js Jh 7s]
Dr.Justice said, "haha bye :ciao"
*** FLOP *** [4h 8d 8h]
KevinThorn said, ""
KevinThorn: bets $0.09
Dr.Justice: calls $0.09
*** TURN *** [4h 8d 8h] [6s]
KevinThorn: checks
*** RIVER *** [4h 8d 8h 6s] [5h]
KevinThorn: bets $0.17
Uncalled bet ($0.17) returned to KevinThorn
KevinThorn collected $0.29 from pot
KevinThorn: doesn't show hand
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $0.30 | Rake $0.01
Board [4h 8d 8h 6s 5h]
Seat 1: Dr.Justice (big blind) folded on the River
Seat 5: KevinThorn (button) (small blind) collected ($0.29)

Pokerstars Home Game #58209391468: {Wave Riders} Hold'em No Limit ($0.01/$0.02 USD) - 2011/02/24 13:07:06 ET
Table 'Rhea XII' 9-max Seat #7 is the button
Seat 5: Dr.Justice ($10.25 in chips)
Seat 7: KevinThorn ($5 in chips)
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Dr.Justice [5h 7c]
*** FLOP *** [4h Jh Ts]
KevinThorn: bets $0.09
Uncalled bet ($0.09) returned to KevinThorn
KevinThorn collected $0.12 from pot
KevinThorn: doesn't show hand
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $0.12 | Rake $0
Board [4h Jh Ts]
Seat 5: Dr.Justice (big blind) folded on the Flop
Seat 7: KevinThorn (button) (small blind) collected ($0.12)

Old 02-24-2011, 07:50 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

NL Holdem $10.25/$
PLO $11.26/$
PLO8 $5.45 / $
2-7 FL Triple Draw $/$
8-Game $/$

PLO $11.26

Pokerstars Home Game #58217219127: {Wave Riders} Omaha Pot Limit ($0.01/$0.02 USD) - 2011/02/24 15:24:48 ET
Table 'Callisto IX' 6-max Seat #4 is the button
Seat 3: RVCrusher ($4.77 in chips)
Seat 4: Dr.Justice ($11.26 in chips)
Dr.Justice: posts small blind $0.01
RVCrusher: posts big blind $0.02
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Dr.Justice [4d Ks As 5h]
Dr.Justice: raises $0.04 to $0.06
RVCrusher: raises $0.12 to $0.18
Dr.Justice: calls $0.12
*** FLOP *** [7c Th Jd]
RVCrusher: checks
*** TURN *** [7c Th Jd] [Js]
Agent Bear joins the table at seat #5
Agent Bear said, "can i play"
RVCrusher: bets $0.12
Uncalled bet ($0.12) returned to RVCrusher
Agent Bear said, "or u want it to be hu"
RVCrusher collected $0.35 from pot
RVCrusher: doesn't show hand
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $0.36 | Rake $0.01
Board [7c Th Jd Js]
Seat 3: RVCrusher (big blind) collected ($0.35)
Seat 4: Dr.Justice (button) (small blind) folded on the Turn

Old 02-24-2011, 07:56 PM
Silver Supernova Horse
Elite Supernova Staker III

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 44887.12
TPS: 3125.505
Game of choice : NLHE MTTs.
Fav. Online Player : durrrr
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
TomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to TomPerez Send a message via Skype™ to TomPerez

I'll be playing today after the football matches are done.

EDIT: Oh fck it's actually pointless for me as I won't be able to play the final anyways.. -.-

My blog is inactive again, check it out!

[9/23/2010 5:45:13 PM] mark withers: ha ur too smart to get levelled i fail
^^^^^^ Listen to this man. Many have tried, many have failed. Your tries are useless, for I am Erik, The Unlevelable!
Except for Sal, he did it

Old 03-03-2011, 10:14 PM
Administrator

I'll give this a bump as only a couple of days left. Perhaps not enough interest in a cash game bling event (always a big possibility). But let's see.... maybe we will get some action tonight and tomorrow.

Old 03-03-2011, 10:15 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

ive tried but whenever i sit games a dodo dead

Old 03-03-2011, 10:27 PM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Staker Points: 12350.029999999999
TPS: 36978.17
Plays at : CampusBar
Fav. Online Player : Ademir Galeno
Fav. Pro : dude904
ouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

im sitting down at the triple draw cash game with my entire bankroll feelin like a baller, could someone richer than me please sit down and make me feel bad ty

dude904 paid me $9001 for this promotional forum sig

awaiting funds

Old 03-03-2011, 10:34 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

lol timed out everywhere never been so greatful to be hitnrun

Old 03-03-2011, 10:35 PM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

ouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

im on nlhe now, i feel like donking 5 english dollars of frogmans money away

awaiting funds

Old 03-03-2011, 10:42 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

i run so bad

Old 03-03-2011, 10:42 PM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

sfobv im the CASH GAME MASTER

Pokerstars Home Game #58611334377: {Wave Riders} Hold'em No Limit ($0.01/$0.02 USD) - 2011/03/03 18:41:33 ET
Table 'Robeson' 9-max Seat #5 is the button
Seat 5: KevinThorn ($5 in chips)
Seat 9: ouchbadbeat ($23.07 in chips)
ouchbadbeat: posts big blind $0.02
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to ouchbadbeat [Ad 6s]
KevinThorn: raises $4.98 to $5 and is all-in
ouchbadbeat said, "no u"
ouchbadbeat: calls $4.98
*** FLOP *** [Ah Js 8d]
*** TURN *** [Ah Js 8d] [Ts]
*** RIVER *** [Ah Js 8d Ts] [Th]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
ouchbadbeat: shows [Ad 6s] (two pair, Aces and Tens)
KevinThorn: shows [Ks 8s] (two pair, Tens and Eights)
ouchbadbeat collected $9.50 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $10 | Rake $0.50
Board [Ah Js 8d Ts Th]
Seat 5: KevinThorn (button) (small blind) showed [Ks 8s] and lost with two pair, Tens and Eights
Seat 9: ouchbadbeat (big blind) showed [Ad 6s] and won ($9.50) with two pair, Aces and Tens

awaiting funds

Old 03-03-2011, 11:25 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 3824.51
TPS: 14136.305
Plays at : pokerstars
Fav. Online Player : frogtrain97
Fav. Pro : tony helmuth
char Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Poker

NL Holdem $/$ 14.98
PLO $/$
PLO8 $5.45 / $
2-7 FL Triple Draw $/$
8-Game $/$

Pokerstars Home Game #58613243763: {Wave Riders} Hold'em No Limit ($0.01/$0.02 USD) - 2011/03/03 19:22:55 ET
Table 'Robeson' 9-max Seat #4 is the button
Seat 4: Pro.ashley69 ($14.98 in chips)
Seat 6: RVCrusher ($1.52 in chips)
Pro.ashley69: posts small blind $0.01
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Pro.ashley69 [4d 9h]
Pro.ashley69: folds
Uncalled bet ($0.01) returned to RVCrusher
RVCrusher collected $0.02 from pot
RVCrusher: doesn't show hand
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $0.02 | Rake $0
Seat 4: Pro.ashley69 (button) (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 6: RVCrusher (big blind) collected ($0.02)

Old 03-03-2011, 11:29 PM
Banned

RVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living Legend
Default Boom im on the board

Pokerstars Home Game #58613387295: {Wave Riders} Hold'em No Limit ($0.01/$0.02 USD) - 2011/03/03 16:26:04 PT [2011/03/03 19:26:04 ET]
Table 'Robeson' 9-max Seat #4 is the button
Seat 4: Pro.ashley69 ($14.95 in chips)
Seat 6: RVCrusher ($5.02 in chips)
Pro.ashley69: posts small blind $0.01
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to RVCrusher [4d Js]
Pro.ashley69: raises $14.93 to $14.95 and is all-in
RVCrusher: calls $5 and is all-in
Uncalled bet ($9.93) returned to Pro.ashley69
*** FLOP *** [7c 2h Jc]
*** TURN *** [7c 2h Jc] [7h]
*** RIVER *** [7c 2h Jc 7h] [8h]
RVCrusher said, "LOL"
*** SHOW DOWN ***
RVCrusher: shows [4d Js] (two pair, Jacks and Sevens)
Pro.ashley69: mucks hand
RVCrusher collected $9.54 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $10.04 | Rake $0.50
Board [7c 2h Jc 7h 8h]
Seat 4: Pro.ashley69 (button) (small blind) mucked [Ac 3s]
Seat 6: RVCrusher (big blind) showed [4d Js] and won ($9.54) with two pair, Jacks and Sevens

Boom im on the board

Old 03-04-2011, 10:10 AM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
I'll give this a bump as only a couple of days left. Perhaps not enough interest in a cash game bling event (always a big possibility). But let's see.... maybe we will get some action tonight and tomorrow.
I guess people didn't jump in massive cash sessions
Just a cash game for fun tho. Might gonna sit in today.

Oh i noticed in one occasion that i sat in on a tables less then 8 hours apart. So that caused that i was only able to submit 1 result, while playing twice. So Maybe like 2 hours apart would work as well, as long as you sat in again

Old 03-04-2011, 04:52 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
I guess people didn't jump in massive cash sessions
Just a cash game for fun tho. Might gonna sit in today.

Oh i noticed in one occasion that i sat in on a tables less then 8 hours apart. So that caused that i was only able to submit 1 result, while playing twice. So Maybe like 2 hours apart would work as well, as long as you sat in again
That makes it a bit too easy for someone sneakily (or due to ignorance of the rules) benefiting from a single good session. 8 hours means it is virtually certain that it is from different sessions and that someone would probably notice if they kept sitting in-and-out (over a 8 hour stretch).

With 11 playing days two sessions taking place at least 8 hours apart seems extremely do-able (eg play for 15 mins one day, and 20 mins another day), so the issue is much more to do with lack of interest than anything else it looks like.

Let's also remember there is nothing to stop you posting a better session within 8 hours. You can. You just cant post 2 sessions that both qualify for your score within that time frame.

Old 03-04-2011, 05:53 PM
Banned

ya just forgot about it fwiw, i would have been sitting there during all my sessions for sure if i remembered

Old 03-05-2011, 03:55 PM
Administrator

Extended for 6 weeks. I will also promote it more heavily in the final few weeks.

Quote:

Part 1

Part 1 runs from today (open now) until 23:59 ET on Thurs 12th April

To take part either sit at a table when you're free to show your readiness to take on players, or join an existing running table.

Part 2 - The Final

The top 2 players in NL Holdem, and the top player from each of the 4 other games will form the 6 finalists.

The final will take place on Sunday 15th April at 14:30 ET (or at a different date/time if mutually agreed by the finalists). It will be 1 hour at the 8-Game table. Whoever has the highest amount at the table at 15:30 ET will be declared the Cash Game Master. Rebuys are permitted.

Old 03-05-2011, 03:57 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Quote:
Extended for 6 weeks. I will also promote it more heavily in the final few weeks.
Excellent idea. Now lets get some action

Old 03-05-2011, 03:58 PM
Banned
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 1601.49
TPS: 144.305
Plays at : dont....
veidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to veidtmeister

Quote:
flyers and doorknob hangers imo......

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker