Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Tournaments and Events
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2011, 01:27 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallgreenstar WSOSP No.10 Schedule

Welcome to the 10th World Series of Surfers Poker (WSOSP X)

The Events for the 10th Series are going to take place at the official Surfers Poker Club on Pokerstars.

Club ID: 26131
Invitation Code: spclub100

Schedule

Event 1 - Sat 23rd April 14:00 ET - PL Omaha - $3.30 (2000 stack, 15 min blinds)
Event 2 - Sat 23rd April 16:30 ET - NL Holdem 6-max - $1.10 w/rebuys (1500 stack, 10 min blinds)
Event 3 - Sun 24th April 14:00 ET - Razz - $2.20
Event 4 - Sun 24th April 16:30 ET - Deuce Seven Triple Draw - $2.20
Event 5 - Fri 29th April 17:00 ET - NL Holdem Deepstack w/KOs $4.05 buy-in (5000 stack, 15 min blinds)
Event 6 - Sat 30th April 14:00 ET - Omaha Hi-lo - $2.20
Event 7 - Sat 30th April 16:30 ET - Badugi - $3.30
Event 8 - Sun 1st May 14:00 ET - HORSE - $2.20 (2000 stack, 15 min blinds)
Event 9 - Sun 1st May 16:30 ET - NLHE Turbo Heads-up - $2.20 (3000 stack, 5 min blinds)
Event 10 - Sun 1st May 17:00 ET - NLHE Main Event - $5.50 (5000 stack, 20 min blinds). $15 bonus prize for the winner.

1500 Start Stack and 15 min blinds unless otherwise stated

Event Winners

Winners of an event get a much coveted WSOSP Bracelet and Buy-a-share access.

Player of the Series

The Player of the Series will be done using the automated leaderboard in the club house.

1. Free Entry into the Player of the Series = $10 prize
2. Premium Entry into the Player of the Series = $5 to enter and prize will be 80% of prizepool to winner, and 20% of prizepool to the runner-up. Ship to surfersadmin on Pokerstars to enter this Premium side action.

Premium entrants are eligible to win the Free Entry money too.
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 04-15-2011, 01:34 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Ill be able to play 6 of the 10 events. Should be sufficient to enter the premium as well

Old 04-15-2011, 01:37 PM

Staker Points: 34.6
TPS: 0.455
BeMyATMplz Best Poker Forum Member Contender

Will play Event # 1-6,don't know the rules of badugi and won't be around on 1st may

Old 04-15-2011, 02:12 PM
Banned
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 1601.49
TPS: 144.305
Plays at : dont....
veidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to veidtmeister

main event, meh to everything else...

Old 04-15-2011, 03:05 PM
Silver Supernova Horse
Elite Supernova Staker III

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 44887.12
TPS: 3125.505
Game of choice : NLHE MTTs.
Fav. Online Player : durrrr
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
TomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to TomPerez Send a message via Skype™ to TomPerez

I'll maybe play the first 2 events, depends on how beat I am that day, probably can't play any of the others..

My blog is inactive again, check it out!

[9/23/2010 5:45:13 PM] mark withers: ha ur too smart to get levelled i fail
^^^^^^ Listen to this man. Many have tried, many have failed. Your tries are useless, for I am Erik, The Unlevelable!
Except for Sal, he did it

Old 04-15-2011, 06:01 PM
Banned

Staker Points: 4618.06
TPS: 2055.77
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : Me
Fav. Pro : Me
RVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via AIM to RVCrusher Send a message via Skype™ to RVCrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by veidtmeister View Post
main event, meh to everything else...
ur such a balla

I want Premium not Unleaded

Ty

Old 04-15-2011, 06:07 PM

Staker Points: 252
TPS: 0
xcrouton Poker Forum Living Legendxcrouton Poker Forum Living Legendxcrouton Poker Forum Living Legendxcrouton Poker Forum Living Legendxcrouton Poker Forum Living Legendxcrouton Poker Forum Living Legendxcrouton Poker Forum Living Legendxcrouton Poker Forum Living Legendxcrouton Poker Forum Living Legendxcrouton Poker Forum Living Legend

Will try to play some, but timing kind of sucks. Finals are right after that weekend.

Old 04-15-2011, 06:09 PM
Banned

RVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcrouton View Post
Will try to play some, but timing kind of sucks. Finals are right after that weekend.
ya brutal mine are right before lol

Old 04-16-2011, 04:05 AM

Staker Points: 31
TPS: 29.51
Plays at : Hero Poker
Game of choice : i win,u lose! holdem
Fav. Pro : Negraneau
GarlicButter Poker Forum Living LegendGarlicButter Poker Forum Living LegendGarlicButter Poker Forum Living LegendGarlicButter Poker Forum Living LegendGarlicButter Poker Forum Living LegendGarlicButter Poker Forum Living LegendGarlicButter Poker Forum Living LegendGarlicButter Poker Forum Living LegendGarlicButter Poker Forum Living LegendGarlicButter Poker Forum Living LegendGarlicButter Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via Skype™ to GarlicButter

can you throw us USA players a bone and set up a play money tourney? lol j/k

figures. i had money for the events too

Old 04-16-2011, 04:18 AM
Banned
After Dark Winner

veidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

should rename it "Almost World series of Surfers Poker"....

Old 04-16-2011, 08:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by veidtmeister View Post
should rename it "Almost World series of Surfers Poker"....
WSOSP - US players, sigh

Old 04-16-2011, 02:37 PM
Gold Staker

Staker Points: 369.18
TPS: 0
Plays at : Carbon Poker
Fav. Pro : Doyle
lkj3227 Best Poker Forum Member Contenderlkj3227 Best Poker Forum Member Contenderlkj3227 Best Poker Forum Member Contenderlkj3227 Best Poker Forum Member Contender

Overtime at work is just slowing down and I was thinking I might be able to play in a couple of these. Oh well.

Old 04-16-2011, 06:58 PM

Staker Points: 31
TPS: 29.51
Plays at : Hero Poker
Game of choice : i win,u lose! holdem
Fav. Pro : Negraneau
GarlicButter Poker Forum Living LegendGarlicButter Poker Forum Living LegendGarlicButter Poker Forum Living LegendGarlicButter Poker Forum Living LegendGarlicButter Poker Forum Living LegendGarlicButter Poker Forum Living LegendGarlicButter Poker Forum Living LegendGarlicButter Poker Forum Living LegendGarlicButter Poker Forum Living LegendGarlicButter Poker Forum Living LegendGarlicButter Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via Skype™ to GarlicButter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkj3227 View Post
Overtime at work is just slowing down and I was thinking I might be able to play in a couple of these. Oh well.
doubt it

Old 04-17-2011, 02:33 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Venice will there any change of plans with the WSOSP due to the current situation?

Old 04-17-2011, 03:11 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Moderators should not play the WSOSP X

Where's KT?

Old 04-18-2011, 06:30 AM
Surfers Event Winner x7
Platinum Horse - Verified
Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 1515.18
TPS: 238.285
Game of choice : Omaha Hi/Lo
Fav. Online Player : The Guy Losing To Me
Fav. Pro : not Dude904
smokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via AIM to smokinat420 Send a message via Skype™ to smokinat420

can we have it on BluffBet....I can still play there god this is so phucking gay
u suck.
im just unlucky
"You've got to get to the stage in life where going for it is more important than winning or losing"

PokerstarsID: smokinat420
FullTiltID: smokinat420
Heropoker: smokesmoke
OMAHA H/L MASTER!!!!

Old 04-18-2011, 02:10 PM
Administrator

Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
Venice will there any change of plans with the WSOSP due to the current situation?
No we'll stick to the schedule as it is. Natually numbers will be down though
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 04-18-2011, 03:27 PM
Moderator & Staking Manager
Surfers Event Winner x14
Silver Supernova Staker - Verified
WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 1771.78
TPS: 7.535
Game of choice : NL hold em
tramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
No we'll stick to the schedule as it is. Natually numbers will be down though
that is all.

Old 04-18-2011, 03:50 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2

Staker Points: 2163.77
TPS: 144.03
Plays at : No where, thrown out
Game of choice : nl holdem
Fav. Online Player : Testical McGee
Fav. Pro : Big Poppa
Willtakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Yahoo to Willtakem Send a message via Skype™ to Willtakem

Yep, just pretend we are not here..

Old 04-18-2011, 04:16 PM
Administrator

Yep a bit harsh on the US players for sure. All we can do I guess is enquire about private tournaments at some of the smaller sites still accepting US players. Certainly will be doing that before the next PAD.

One thought though. Are you allowed to register for play money tournaments on Pokerstars? Try registering for 386724660 in the Surfers Club

Old 04-18-2011, 04:20 PM
Moderator & Staking Manager
Surfers Event Winner x14
WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 1771.78
TPS: 7.535
Game of choice : NL hold em
tramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramp1579 View Post
that is all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willtakem View Post
Yep, just pretend we are not here..
Quote:
Yep a bit harsh on the US players for sure. All we can do I guess is enquire about private tournaments at some of the smaller sites still accepting US players. Certainly will be doing that before the next PAD.

One thought though. Are you allowed to registered for play money tournaments on Pokerstars? Try registering for 386724660 in the Surfers Club
I apologize if I indicated we were being left out. It was frustration that my right to choose to play or not has been removed. I understand your situation Venice and hold no hard feelings.

Old 04-18-2011, 04:55 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2

Staker Points: 2163.77
TPS: 144.03
Plays at : No where, thrown out
Game of choice : nl holdem
Fav. Online Player : Testical McGee
Fav. Pro : Big Poppa
Willtakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Yahoo to Willtakem Send a message via Skype™ to Willtakem

No such indication implied, just because we (Americans) cannot play doesn't mean everyone else should. We are still on the forum but invisible to live games as it were.

Old 04-18-2011, 05:41 PM
Banned

Quote:

One thought though. Are you allowed to register for play money tournaments on Pokerstars? Try registering for 386724660 in the Surfers Club
play money is up and running as far as i know

Old 04-18-2011, 07:42 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVCrusher View Post
play money is up and running as far as i know
Anyone know for sure? Can an American try registering just so we know.

Old 04-18-2011, 07:45 PM
Banned
After Dark Winner

Quote:
Anyone know for sure? Can an American try registering just so we know.
play money works in the homegames....

couple of us played night before last.....cuz we had nothing better to do.

(reg. in the test tourney....)

Old 04-19-2011, 07:57 AM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Platinum Staker - Verified
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 779.02
TPS: 5069.93
Plays at : Full Tits again yey
Game of choice : NL Holdem
Fav. Online Player : johnny4f
Fav. Pro : Liv, obv
MrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to MrHoliday Send a message via Skype™ to MrHoliday

Sounds cool, should be getting some PS monies so I can participate in this for funz and glory obv

New house, 10000 BBs

Check raise a donk into oblivion - Priceless

"Principle is the same, rest is nuances"

You call when I float, and I turn my ace

Balkanian tango always ends up on the pavement

Old 04-19-2011, 02:25 PM
Administrator

A WSOSP Event for Americans has been added (at the same time as the Main Event). There will be a WSOSP Bracelet for the winner.

Old 04-19-2011, 06:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
A WSOSP Event for Americans has been added (at the same time as the Main Event). There will be a WSOSP Bracelet for the winner.
weeeeeeeee

Old 04-19-2011, 06:30 PM
Gold Horse - Verified

Staker Points: 12.95
TPS: 70.77
Plays at : pokerstars,fulltilt
Game of choice : nlh
Fav. Pro : daniel Negreanu
haystack Poker Forum Living Legendhaystack Poker Forum Living Legendhaystack Poker Forum Living Legendhaystack Poker Forum Living Legendhaystack Poker Forum Living Legendhaystack Poker Forum Living Legendhaystack Poker Forum Living Legendhaystack Poker Forum Living Legendhaystack Poker Forum Living Legendhaystack Poker Forum Living Legendhaystack Poker Forum Living Legendhaystack Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via MSN to haystack Send a message via Yahoo to haystack Send a message via Skype™ to haystack

very cool thanks Venice

Old 04-20-2011, 05:13 AM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Supernova Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 1837.65
TPS: 332.33
Plays at : Bodoms azz
Fav. Online Player : Jappie007
Fav. Pro : Ray Romano
Jay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of Poker

i like my odds of winning a make believe bracelet

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker