Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Tournaments and Events
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2011, 11:50 AM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallgreenstar Poker After Dark No.10 (American Friendly)

Welcome to Poker After Dark X (PAD No.10)

Poker After Dark is the Surfers Poker league event. It comprises of a number of private games, with a prize and bling title for the overall winner.

PAD X will comprise of 6 NLHE games. All the games will be on Pokerstars. American players are welcome as there will be no real money buy-in.

The Games will take place in the Surfers Poker home game club (Wave Riders)

Club ID: 26131
Invitation Code: spclub100

Schedule

G1: Sun 16th Oct 14:30 ET (ID 454678647)
G2: Sun 23rd Oct 14:30 ET
G3: Sun 30th Oct 14:30 ET
G4: Sun 6th Nov 14:30 ET
G5: Sun 13th Nov 14:30 ET
G6: Sun 20th Nov 14:30 ET

The winner in each game will win a Surfers event winner title, as normal for the individual Poker After Dark events.

The points will be normal PAD format of reverse scores relating to the number of entrants, with 2 bonus point for the winner, and 1 bonus point for 2nd place.

Eg 10 entrants

1st - 12 pts
2nd - 10 pts
3rd - 8 pts
4th - 7 pts
5th - 6 pts
6th - 5 pts
7th - 4 pts
8th - 3 pts
9th - 2 pts
10th - 1 pts

Prizes

The winner of the Poker After Dark league will win $15.00, a Bling Title, and BAS access. The runner-up will get $8.00 and a pat on the back.

If an American wins they will get the bling title and may choose one of the following:

i) Give the prize money to a specific member of their choosing
ii) Run a competition and decide on winner(s) to get prizes
iii) Have the money held back until a new dawn of online poker arrives in the USA
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 10-14-2011, 12:00 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

I wanna win that pat on the back, i haven't won such a title

Old 10-14-2011, 01:58 PM
Elite Supernova Staker II
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 21892.25
TPS: 9305.13
Plays at : pokerstars
jappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to jappie007

I claim ghostpoints

Old 10-14-2011, 02:25 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by jappie007 View Post
I claim ghostpoints

NLHE only tho gg I-and-I

Where's KT?

Old 10-14-2011, 02:59 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Silver Supernova Staker - Verified

Staker Points: 2163.77
TPS: 144.03
Plays at : No where, thrown out
Game of choice : nl holdem
Fav. Online Player : Testical McGee
Fav. Pro : Big Poppa
Willtakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Yahoo to Willtakem Send a message via Skype™ to Willtakem

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
You haven't won the foot up yer ass one either.

Old 10-14-2011, 03:31 PM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Gold Supernova Staker
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified

SNG Champion x2

Staker Points: 8224.99
TPS: 905.305
Plays at : FullTilt
Game of choice : Holdem NoLimit
Fav. Pro : 'KidPoker' Negreanu
Hesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
Yeah, probably a typo............ Must be a pet on the back

I'm innnnnnnn just to win the $15

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthorn View Post
I LOVE YOU hesaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
along came hesaf like an express train
Quote:
I feel such a noob.
PS: Hesaf
FTP: Whozznext

Old 10-14-2011, 11:02 PM
Verified Member
Surfers Event Winner x3
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 0
TPS: 7.35
zaqmlp Best Poker Forum Member Contender

I like the USA friendly part, and I like the all NLHE part.

But I don't have a Poker Stars client on my desktop anymore. Where do I go to download one?

Also, will my old real money account work? Or do I have to create a new play money account?

milindbhat (mounds view) on pokerstars
psoDYftp on full tilt
rbnDYcake on Cake

Proud team member of SPOT Surfers Paradise of Talent

Old 10-15-2011, 03:01 AM
Surfers Event Winner x28
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner x5
SNG Champion
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 22183.18
TPS: 81.7
Game of choice : No Limit Holdem
RiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

You can find the download here:

-http://www.Pokerstars.net/

I think your old login info should still work, but if not, you'll know pretty quickly. It would be a real pity if you had to give up the ID zaqmlp. It just rolls off the tongue. Maybe you could just spell it backwards: plmqaz

Old 10-15-2011, 09:29 AM
Surfers Event Winner x10
Elite Supernova Staker III
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 45550.62
TPS: 3184.68
Game of choice : NL Hold'Em
Fav. Online Player : DutchMart
Fav. Pro : Lex Veldhuis
BlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to BlueRain

Quote:
Originally Posted by jappie007 View Post
I claim ghostpoints
I AM ghostpoints

Stars ID: Jroen Poker(Ermelo)
FTP ID: BlueRain16(E)

Old 10-15-2011, 02:05 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Platinum Staker - Verified
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 779.02
TPS: 5069.93
Plays at : Full Tits again yey
Game of choice : NL Holdem
Fav. Online Player : johnny4f
Fav. Pro : Liv, obv
MrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to MrHoliday Send a message via Skype™ to MrHoliday

how do I join the club?

New house, 10000 BBs

Check raise a donk into oblivion - Priceless

"Principle is the same, rest is nuances"

You call when I float, and I turn my ace

Balkanian tango always ends up on the pavement

Old 10-15-2011, 02:35 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

To Join the Poker club go to Pokerstars and open the Home Games tab.

Click Join a Poker Club.

Old 10-15-2011, 02:42 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner

MrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
To Join the Poker club go to Pokerstars and open the Home Games tab.

Click Join a Poker Club.

ty ty

New house, 10000 BBs

Old 10-15-2011, 02:51 PM
Administrator

Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

No ghost points this time around, just for the record. If you might not be around one Sunday then just reg anyway to ensure some points.
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 10-15-2011, 03:33 PM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Gold Supernova Staker

SNG Champion x2

Hesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
No ghost points this time around, just for the record. If you might not be around one Sunday then just reg anyway to ensure some points.
Well, thats not fair. Now everybody knows my secret trick

Quote:
I LOVE YOU hesaf
Quote:
Quote:
I feel such a noob.

Old 10-16-2011, 03:53 PM
Verified Member
Surfers Event Winner x3
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 0
TPS: 7.35
zaqmlp Best Poker Forum Member Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverWheel View Post
You can find the download here:

-http://www.Pokerstars.net/

I think your old login info should still work, but if not, you'll know pretty quickly. It would be a real pity if you had to give up the ID zaqmlp. It just rolls off the tongue. Maybe you could just spell it backwards: plmqaz
Thanks, RW.

My old Poker Stars ID is different, but it is equally hard on the toungue...

milindbhat (mounds view) on pokerstars
psoDYftp on full tilt
rbnDYcake on Cake

Proud team member of SPOT Surfers Paradise of Talent

Old 10-16-2011, 06:16 PM
Surfers Event Winner x28
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner x5
SNG Champion
Sharkfin Winner x2

RiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

15 minutes left before this begins.

Old 10-16-2011, 09:01 PM
Surfers Event Winner x10
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

BlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Old 10-16-2011, 09:24 PM
Surfers Event Winner x28
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner x5
SNG Champion
Sharkfin Winner x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRain View Post
WTG BlueRain. Now you have to keep playing these to go for the title.

Old 10-17-2011, 03:06 PM
Administrator

Game 1 Result and Overall Leaderboard

1: Jroen Poker (BlueRain) - 11 pts
2: PB-SP-SC - 9 pts
3: EmulationX (Riverwheel) - 7 pts
4: Dr.Justice - 6 pts
5: jappie007 - 5 pts
6: MrNeverdie (MrHoliday) - 4 pts
7: bodom96 - 3 pts
8: hesaf - 2 pts
9: Pro.ashley69 (char) - 1 pt

Old 10-17-2011, 03:59 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Silver Supernova Staker - Verified

Staker Points: 2163.77
TPS: 144.03
Plays at : No where, thrown out
Game of choice : nl holdem
Fav. Online Player : Testical McGee
Fav. Pro : Big Poppa
Willtakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Yahoo to Willtakem Send a message via Skype™ to Willtakem

Can i haz ghost points please?

Old 10-17-2011, 04:38 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willtakem View Post
Can i haz ghost points please?
As a one off, because there were only a couple of days notice for G1, people can get 3 ghost points (claim by Wednesday 19th Oct 14:00 ET at the latest). But all future games, just reg as no more ghost points will be given.

I'll increase char and hesaf to 3 points too so they dont miss out.

Old 10-17-2011, 04:40 PM
Administrator

Updated Leaderboard

1: Jroen Poker (BlueRain) - 11 pts
2: PB-SP-SC - 9 pts
3: EmulationX (Riverwheel) - 7 pts
4: Dr.Justice - 6 pts
5: jappie007 - 5 pts
6: MrNeverdie (MrHoliday) - 4 pts
7: bodom96 - 3 pts
8: hesaf - 3 pts
9: Pro.ashley69 (char) - 3 pts
10: Willtakem - 3 pts

Old 10-17-2011, 05:26 PM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Gold Supernova Staker

SNG Champion x2

Quote:
I'll increase char and hesaf to 3 points too so they dont miss out.
Fair trade and thnx for that.

GG Jeroen and I'm glad you used my chips to win this tournament

Quote:
I LOVE YOU hesaf
Quote:
Quote:
I feel such a noob.

Old 10-17-2011, 09:05 PM

Staker Points: 716.8
TPS: 39.515
Plays at : Home w/ Self
Game of choice : A Legal One
Fav. Online Player : ~Red0nkulous
Fav. Pro : Chuck Pollock
~Red0nkulous Godlike Genius of Poker~Red0nkulous Godlike Genius of Poker~Red0nkulous Godlike Genius of Poker~Red0nkulous Godlike Genius of Poker~Red0nkulous Godlike Genius of Poker~Red0nkulous Godlike Genius of Poker~Red0nkulous Godlike Genius of Poker~Red0nkulous Godlike Genius of Poker~Red0nkulous Godlike Genius of Poker~Red0nkulous Godlike Genius of Poker~Red0nkulous Godlike Genius of Poker~Red0nkulous Godlike Genius of Poker~Red0nkulous Godlike Genius of Poker~Red0nkulous Godlike Genius of Poker~Red0nkulous Godlike Genius of Poker~Red0nkulous Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via Yahoo to ~Red0nkulous Send a message via Skype™ to ~Red0nkulous

I hate working, I miss all the good stuff!

Old 10-23-2011, 11:07 AM
Administrator

Game 2 is today

Old 10-23-2011, 08:33 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner

Quote:
Game 2 is today
ship da points

New house, 10000 BBs

Old 10-24-2011, 09:31 AM
Surfers Event Winner x10
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

Well done MrH, well deserved

congrats veidtmeister with his 2nd place

Old 10-24-2011, 09:56 AM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRain View Post
Well done MrH, well deserved

congrats veidtmeister with his 2nd place
It was real fun

New house, 10000 BBs

Old 10-24-2011, 10:02 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHoliday View Post
ship da points
I dont have a note of the tourney ID actually, and the tourney lobby is no longer there.

Did you get an email which has the ID in it? (so I can retrieve the result)

Old 10-24-2011, 11:19 AM
Surfers Event Winner x10
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

Pokerstars Tournament #455757601, No Limit Hold'em
Buy-In: 500/30
8 players
Total Prize Pool: 4000
Tournament started 2011/10/23 20:30:00 CET [2011/10/23 14:30:00 ET]
Tournament finished 2011/10/23 22:30:03 CET [2011/10/23 16:30:03 ET]
1: MrNeverdie (Bosnia and Herzegovina), 2000 (50%)
2: veidtmeister (United States), 1200 (30%)
3: Jroen Poker (Netherlands), 800 (20%)
4: jappie007 (Netherlands),
5: PB-SP-SC (Brazil),
6: Dr.Justice (Netherlands),
7: hesaf (Netherlands),
8: EmulationX (Brazil),

You finished in 3rd place.

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker