Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Poker Forums Area > Poker Forum
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2012, 02:40 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallgreenstar 2012 Fantasy Teams

Welcome to the 2012 Fantasy Poker Teams Contest

Free to enter
$8.80 for the winner

How to enter

Post the names of 6 players who you think will do well in 2012

Please Note: there is a handicap system in place to prevent too many similar teams. So try to think a little broader than just recent top performers to avoid the penalties.

Scoring System

This will be based on the 100 players who cash the most in 2012

The rank of each of your 6 team members will be added together. Players with a handicap will get the relevant penalty score added to their total. The lowest total score wins.

Players not appearing in the top 100 money list will score 105 points

Handicaps

You will receive penalty points for selecting any of the players below:

Erik Seidel +30 points
Jason Mercier + 20 points
Bertrand Grospellier + 15 pts
Sam Trickett + 15 pts
John Juanda + 15 pts
Daniel Negranu + 15 pts
Eugene Katchalov + 15 pts
Michael Mizrachi + 15 pts
Phil Hellmuth + 10 pts
Phil Ivey + 10 pts
AND +40 points for anyone with a tourney score above $500K between 1st Jan and 11th Jan 14:00 ET

Example of scoring

Fred finishes 3rd in 2012 money list
Jim finishes 17th in 2012 money list
John Junada finishes 37th in the 2012 money list
Bob doesnt make the top 100
Phil Ivey doesnt make the top 100

Total score for this example = 3 + 17 + 37+15 + 105 + 105+10 = 292 pts
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Last edited by Venice : 01-10-2012 at 04:24 PM. Reason: added 1 line to handicaps

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 01-10-2012, 02:53 PM
Silver Supernova Horse
Elite Supernova Staker III

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 44887.12
TPS: 3125.505
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE MTTs.
Fav. Online Player : durrrr
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
TomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to TomPerez Send a message via Skype™ to TomPerez

Lex Veldhuis
Viktor Blom
Ruben Visser
Phil Collins
Liv Boeree
Adam Levy

My blog is inactive again, check it out!

[9/23/2010 5:45:13 PM] mark withers: ha ur too smart to get levelled i fail
^^^^^^ Listen to this man. Many have tried, many have failed. Your tries are useless, for I am Erik, The Unlevelable!
Except for Sal, he did it

Old 01-10-2012, 03:13 PM
Administrator

Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomPerez View Post
Lex Veldhuis
Viktor Blom
Ruben Visser
Phil Collins
Liv Boeree
Adam Levy
Good point. We better say +40 points for anyone with a score above $500K between 1st Jan and 10th Jan (or when entrance to this contest closes).

You still want Blom?
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 01-10-2012, 04:12 PM
Silver Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

TomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
Good point. We better say +40 points for anyone with a score above $500K between 1st Jan and 10th Jan (or when entrance to this contest closes).

You still want Blom?
You suck.

When does the entrance close? Otherwise I can just remove my PCA players too.

^^^^^^ Listen to this man. Many have tried, many have failed. Your tries are useless, for I am Erik, The Unlevelable!

Old 01-10-2012, 04:19 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomPerez View Post
You suck.

When does the entrance close? Otherwise I can just remove my PCA players too.
Going to set the deadline as 14:00 ET Wednesday 11th Jan

So PCA it up if you wish.

Essentially Blom and Shak will be the only 2 players with +40 pts it would appear. Certainly no PCA ME speculation is going to suffer.

Old 01-10-2012, 04:20 PM
Silver Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Quote:
Going to set the deadline as 14:00 ET Wednesday 11th Jan

So PCA it up if you wish.

Essentially Blom and Shak will be the only 2 players with +40 pts it would appear. Certainly no PCA speculation is going to suffer.
Then this will be my final list:

Lex Veldhuis
Eugene Katchalov
Ruben Visser
Phil Collins
Liv Boeree
Adam Levy

Old 01-11-2012, 11:30 AM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 3824.51
TPS: 14136.305
Plays at : pokerstars
Fav. Online Player : frogtrain97
Fav. Pro : tony helmuth
char Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Poker

johnathan duhamel
phil helmuth
danel negreanu
eugene katchalov
scotty nguyen
Allen Cunningham

Old 01-11-2012, 12:11 PM
Administrator

So few entrants. Still time though.

I'll give you 2 a little competition:

Marcel Bjerkman
Scott Clements
Steve Billirakis
Andrew Lichtenberger
Chris Moorman
Galen Hall

Old 01-11-2012, 12:25 PM
Surfers Event Winner x10
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 45550.62
TPS: 3184.68
Game of choice : NL Hold'Em
Fav. Online Player : DutchMart
Fav. Pro : Lex Veldhuis
BlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to BlueRain

Randy Lew
Shawn Buchanan
Ben Lamb
Isaac Haxton
Ben Spindler
Mike Mcdonald

Stars ID: Jroen Poker(Ermelo)
FTP ID: BlueRain16(E)

Old 01-11-2012, 12:39 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Leafos
Frogo
DrJ
KT
Venice

Where's KT?

Old 01-11-2012, 01:13 PM
Surfers Event Winner x28
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner x5
SNG Champion
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 22183.18
TPS: 81.7
Game of choice : No Limit Holdem
RiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

• Scott Seiver
  • Sam Stein
  • Shawn Buchanan
  • Maxim Lykov
  • David Sands
  • Jake Cody

Old 01-11-2012, 02:47 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Mike McDonald
Johnathan Duhamel
Yevgeniy Timoshenko
Vanessa Selbst
Jason Mercier
Martin Jacobson

Old 01-11-2012, 04:10 PM
Administrator

Just under 2 hours left for any more entrants

Old 01-11-2012, 07:20 PM
Administrator

Now closed. Good luck to one and all.

I will try to do occasional updates through out the year on progress of the teams.

Old 01-11-2012, 11:54 PM
Verified Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 2280.79
TPS: 18.77
Plays at : Hero
Game of choice : O8
Fav. Online Player : thorny frog
tomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to tomano

too late?

ah, bummer!

Old 01-12-2012, 12:30 AM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Silver Supernova Staker
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified

Sharkfin Winner x2
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 5172.84
TPS: 2813.335
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : pro.ashley69
Fav. Pro : Tom Dwan
Bodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomano View Post
too late?

ah, bummer!
What he said.

Old 01-12-2012, 09:54 AM
Surfers Event Winner x10
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

BlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Who had Duhamel?
He won a PCA side event..

Old 01-12-2012, 12:08 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRain View Post
Who had Duhamel?
He won a PCA side event..

Old 01-16-2012, 02:51 PM
Administrator

To pick out the current top performers post-PCA

7th Jonathan Duhamel $ 571,420 + ~$600K
8th Galen Hall $ 502,900
13th Daniel Negreanu $ 250,900
15th Ruben Visser $ 156,400
19th Martin Jacobson $ 101,000
27th Jason Mercier $ 80,460

After the Aussie Millions and perhaps 1 more series/major I'll do a fuller update of team progress.

Old 01-16-2012, 05:20 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

sweet, 4 of those are in my list

Old 01-17-2012, 10:29 AM
Surfers Event Winner x10
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

Quote:
To pick out the current top performers post-PCA

7th Jonathan Duhamel $ 571,420 + ~$600K
8th Galen Hall $ 502,900
13th Daniel Negreanu $ 250,900
15th Ruben Visser $ 156,400
19th Martin Jacobson $ 101,000
27th Jason Mercier $ 80,460

After the Aussie Millions and perhaps 1 more series/major I'll do a fuller update of team progress.
How about Isaac Haxton? He finished 3rd in a side event right?

Old 01-17-2012, 11:36 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRain View Post
How about Isaac Haxton? He finished 3rd in a side event right?
yep that's right. That's the same event as the manual +$600K I tagged on for Duhamel. Just slow to update last event.

FTR here is his currently placing:

11th Isaac Haxton $ 416,720

Old 04-03-2012, 08:36 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Money list 2012 as per today on theHendonMob

1st Phil Ivey $ 2,161,895
2nd John Dibella $ 1,783,484
3rd Oliver Speidel $ 1,730,371
4th Kyle Julius $ 1,500,000
5th Sean Jazayeri $ 1,377,963
6th Jonathan Duhamel $ 1,370,986
7th Viktor Blom $ 1,272,023
8th Patrik Antonius $ 1,235,369
9th Vadim Kursevich $ 1,150,756
10th Leonid Bilokur $ 1,134,930
11th Kenneth Hin Yung Wong $ 1,043,638
12th Dan Smith $ 1,041,828
13th Daniel Shak $ 984,480
14th Moon Kim $ 960,900
15th Jannick Wrang $ 888,446
16th Faraz Jaka $ 867,539
17th David Sands $ 830,530
18th Gus Hansen $ 823,579
19th Paul Guichard $ 732,538
20th Daniel Kelly $ 692,876
21st Frederik Brink Jensen $ 649,368
22nd Mikhail Smirnov $ 634,156
23rd Mile Krstanoski $ 627,979
24th Xuan Liu $ 600,000
25th Olivier Busquet $ 597,153
26th Obaid Habib $ 570,200
27th Joshua Mancuso $ 548,731
28th Galen Hall $ 502,900
29th Mark Drover $ 468,000
30th Noah Schwartz $ 459,631
31st Mickey Petersen $ 444,595
32nd Andrei Stoenescu $ 432,912
33rd Vuong Than Trong $ 431,369
34th Eui Woong Kim $ 419,650
35th Ruben Visser $ 416,997
36th Mohamad Kowssarie $ 416,937
37th Isaac Haxton $ 416,720
38th Joe Hachem $ 403,543
39th Fabrice Soulier $ 398,183
40th Tom Middleton $ 391,682
41st Fraser MacIntyre $ 380,438
42nd Stephen O'Dwyer $ 367,980
43rd Anthony Gregg $ 364,834
44th John Dolan $ 361,105
45th Yorane Kerignard $ 341,939
46th Bruno Lopes $ 341,724
47th Erik Cajelais $ 341,646
48th Emanuel Failla $ 336,992
49th Govert Metaal $ 334,267
50th Eric Sfez $ 325,762
51st Joseph Serock $ 320,400
52nd Jason Koon $ 320,242
53rd Stefan Huber $ 315,940
54th Jeffrey Papola $ 315,837
55th Patrick Healy $ 312,203
56th Nicky Evans $ 309,128
57th Abraham Araya $ 304,234
58th Rinat Bogdanov $ 301,939
59th Dave Shallow $ 289,032
60th Juha Helppi $ 288,662
61st Pierre Neuville $ 282,843
62nd Matthew Juttelstad $ 280,605
63rd Daniel Negreanu $ 279,077
64th Anthony Marsico $ 265,825
65th Oleksii Kovalchuk $ 264,135
66th Bruno Jais $ 263,030
67th David Bernstein $ 260,000
68th Andrew Badecker $ 257,738
69th Gordon Robert Huntly $ 255,140
70th Jason Burt $ 252,980
71st Antanas Guoga $ 249,133
72nd Bjorn Li $ 247,630
73rd Samuel Chartier $ 243,219
74th Isaac Baron $ 240,512
75th Michael Telker $ 238,210
76th Balazs Botond $ 227,983
77th Andrew Chen $ 227,344
78th Dominykas Karmazinas $ 226,484
79th James Harnden $ 226,395
80th Damiano Sette $ 223,428
81st Shawn Buchanan $ 219,860
82nd Nicolas Fierro $ 217,560
83rd Kevin Calenzo $ 213,575
84th Kassem Deeb $ 208,977
85th Danny Shiff $ 206,354
86th Brendon Rubie $ 205,895
87th Olivier Rogez $ 203,848
88th Jason Somerville $ 202,910
89th Ronan Gilligan $ 199,962
90th Roman Romanovskyi $ 194,105
91st Marc Goldman $ 193,526
92nd Ryan Eriquezzo $ 193,427
93rd Kurt Jewell $ 192,984
94th Luca Pagano $ 191,666
95th Aubin Cazals $ 191,117
96th Joe Kuether $ 191,083
97th Koen De Visscher $ 190,785
98th Kunimaro Kojo $ 190,689
99th Yann Dion $ 189,441
100th Glenn Poole $ 188,434

Old 01-06-2013, 03:10 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Just to help Venice with a little reminder, this is the 2012 money list according to Hendon Mob

1st Antonio Esfandiari $ 19,078,808
2nd Sam Trickett $ 11,166,185
3rd Gregory Merson $ 9,755,180
4th Stanley Choi $ 6,465,560
5th Jesse James Sylvia $ 5,302,177
6th Phil Hellmuth Jr $ 4,394,824
7th David Einhorn $ 4,352,000
8th Zhu Guan Fai $ 4,349,610
9th Jacob Balsiger $ 3,802,957
10th Dan Smith $ 3,739,797
11th Phil Ivey $ 3,657,531
12th Nick Wong $ 3,454,340
13th John Juanda $ 3,162,941
14th Russell Thomas $ 2,861,940
15th Justin Bonomo $ 2,705,215
16th Richard Yong $ 2,683,332
17th Marvin Guido Rettenmaier $ 2,503,016
18th Jeremy Ausmus $ 2,343,983
19th Kyle Julius $ 2,313,144
20th Zheng Tang $ 2,233,531
21st Michael Mizrachi $ 2,202,778
22nd Michael Watson $ 2,088,032
23rd Ole Schemion $ 2,069,102
24th Mohsin Charania $ 2,020,226
25th Tobias Reinkemeier $ 2,019,906
26th Patrik Antonius $ 1,945,242
27th John Dibella $ 1,931,139
28th Brian Rast $ 1,855,662
29th Guy Laliberte $ 1,834,666
30th Gus Hansen $ 1,823,579
31st Igor Kurganov $ 1,807,516
32nd Oliver Speidel $ 1,782,090
33rd Thomas Marchese $ 1,765,984
34th Philipp Gruissem $ 1,744,052
35th Leonid Bilokur $ 1,740,990
36th Bertrand Grospellier $ 1,697,310
37th Allan Le $ 1,695,951
38th Daniel Negreanu $ 1,690,021
39th Andras Koroknai $ 1,640,902
40th Paul Phua $ 1,621,297
41st Ravi Raghavan $ 1,512,165
42nd Jonathan Duhamel $ 1,494,639
43rd Sean Jazayeri $ 1,477,948
44th Viktor Blom $ 1,456,683
45th Lucille Cailly $ 1,450,167
46th Robert Baldwin $ 1,408,000
47th Vadim Kursevich $ 1,383,817
48th Michael Esposito $ 1,333,343
49th Mikalai Pobal $ 1,274,331
50th Pulkit Kalia $ 1,253,601
51st Joseph Cheong $ 1,242,230
52nd Lap Key Chen $ 1,234,347
53rd Shaun Deeb $ 1,197,609
54th Davidi Kitai $ 1,161,005
55th Daniel Shak $ 1,147,130
56th Mike Sexton $ 1,137,544
57th Ilari Sahamies $ 1,132,326
58th Noah Schwartz $ 1,127,927
59th Ramzi Jelassi $ 1,122,068
60th Juan Carlos Alvarado $ 1,121,648
61st Chris Klodnicki $ 1,101,569
62nd Moon Kim $ 1,086,899
63rd Tommy Vedes $ 1,078,796
64th Kenneth Wong $ 1,078,690
65th Kunal Chandra $ 1,072,432
66th David Sands $ 1,056,379
67th Andrew Chen $ 1,049,758
68th Faraz Jaka $ 1,041,914
69th Shawn Buchanan $ 1,033,613
70th Phillippe Ktorza $ 1,030,860
71st Anthony Gregg $ 1,012,849
72nd Ludovic Lacay $ 1,005,714
73rd Robert Salaburu $ 998,977
74th Devan Tang $ 998,589
75th Peter Vilandos $ 956,225
76th Dominik Nitsche $ 952,660
77th John Dolan $ 922,231
78th Andrew Robl $ 919,005
79th Benjamin Hamnett $ 917,330
80th John Paul Kelly $ 915,971
81st Marc-Andre Ladouceur $ 899,569
82nd Karen Sarkisyan $ 893,665
83rd David Baker $ 888,639
84th Jannick Wrang $ 888,446
85th Sergii Baranov $ 885,846
86th Stephen O'Dwyer $ 884,778
87th Alan Sass $ 874,770
88th Jonathan Roy $ 870,504
89th Vanessa Selbst $ 839,369
90th Aaron Massey $ 836,385
91st Timothy Adams $ 823,268
92nd Aubin Cazals $ 819,365
93rd Paul Guichard $ 819,225
94th Joni Jouhkimainen $ 817,937
95th Scott Seiver $ 802,523
96th Ashkan Razavi $ 799,560
97th Daniel Kelly $ 796,508
98th Joseph Serock $ 789,798
99th Jason Somerville $ 783,703
100th John Brock Parker $ 777,063

Old 01-07-2013, 11:39 AM
Administrator

char wins with a score of 441

Look out for the 2013 Fantasy League later today

Scores

TP:
Lex Veldhuis 105
Eugene Katchalov 105
Ruben Visser 105
Phil Collins 105
Liv Boeree 105
Adam Levy 105
TOTAL = 630

char:
johnathan duhamel 42
phil helmuth 6
danel negreanu 38
eugene katchalov 105
scotty nguyen 105
Allen Cunningham 105
Total = 401
Penalty Points (Handicap) = 10+15+15 = 40
TOTAL = 441

venice:
Marcel Bjerkman 105
Scott Clements 105
Steve Billirakis 105
Andrew Lichtenberger 105
Chris Moorman 105
Galen Hall 105
TOTAL = 630

BR:
Randy Lew 105
Shawn Buchanan 69
Ben Lamb 105
Isaac Haxton 105
Ben Spindler 105
Mike Mcdonald 105
TOTAL = 594

PB:
Leafos 105
Frogo 105
DrJ 105
KT 105
Venice 106
TOTAL = 631

RW:
•Scott Seiver 95
•Sam Stein 105
•Shawn Buchanan 69
•Maxim Lykov 105
•David Sands 66
•Jake Cody 105
TOTAL = 545

DrJ:
Mike McDonald 105
Johnathan Duhamel 42
Yevgeniy Timoshenko 105
Vanessa Selbst 89
Jason Mercier 105
Martin Jacobson 105
Total = 551
Penalty Points (Handicap) = 20
TOTAL = 571

Old 01-07-2013, 02:04 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Congrats char.

Classical picks = winners

Old 01-07-2013, 02:45 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 3824.51
TPS: 14136.305
Plays at : pokerstars
Fav. Online Player : frogtrain97
Fav. Pro : tony helmuth
char Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
Congrats char.

Classical picks = winners
ty m8

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker