Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Tournaments and Events
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2008, 05:43 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallgreenstar World Series of Surfers Poker (Three!)

WSOSP III Schedule

Welcome to the schedule of the third WSOSP (World Series of Surfers Poker)

All Events winners will get a shiney WSOSP Bracelet, which as well as the shear prestige will also allow you access to the buy-a-share forum.

Event 1 : Saturday 26th Jan 2008 -16:00 ET - $5.50 - PL Omaha

Event 2 : Sunday 27th Jan 2008 - 14:30 ET - Freeroll - NL Holdem Shorthanded ($100 prizepool)

Those eligible for the password for Event 2:

i) Level 1 members upwards
ii) Silver Level Stakers upwards
iii) Members with the Surfers Poker logo on their Stars avatar
iv) Members who played Event #1
v) Current WSOSP Bracelet holders

Event 3 - Saturday 2nd Feb 2008 - 16:00 ET - $2.20 - Razz

Event 4 - Sunday 3rd Feb - 14:30 ET - $2.20 - Deuce-Seven Trip Draw

Event 5 - Saturday 9th Feb - 16:00 ET - $2.20 NL Holdem Heads-up ($10 bonus for the winner)

Event 6 - Sunday 10th Feb - 14:00 ET - $1.10 - NL Holdem with rebuys

Event 7 - Saturday 16th Feb - 16:00 ET - $2.20 - Stud ($10 bonus for the winner)

Event 8 - Sunday 17th Feb - 14:30 ET - $5.50 - Main Event - NL Holdem ($30 bonus for the winner)

(All events are taking place on Pokerstars)

(See Bankrolling Tourneys thread for the logo, if you are using qualification route iii for Event #2)
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 01-06-2008, 05:46 PM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Staker Points: 12350.029999999999
TPS: 36978.17
Plays at : CampusBar
Fav. Online Player : Ademir Galeno
Fav. Pro : dude904
ouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

woohoo, triple draw
im probably going to come last in that one

nice schedule

dude904 paid me $9001 for this promotional forum sig

awaiting funds

Old 01-06-2008, 05:53 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Plays at : Pokerstars/FTP
Game of choice : PLO, and 5-card
Fav. Online Player : Tony G.
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
woogster Poker Forum Expertwoogster Poker Forum Expertwoogster Poker Forum Expertwoogster Poker Forum Expertwoogster Poker Forum Expertwoogster Poker Forum Expert
Talking

Nice schedule Venice. These events look great and nice variety. There is a 2-7 triple draw thats great especially for Ouch! Gotta love that rebuy event.

Old 01-06-2008, 06:00 PM
Moderator & Staking Manager
Surfers Event Winner x14
Silver Supernova Staker - Verified
WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 1771.78
TPS: 7.535
Plays at : Carbon Poker
Game of choice : NL hold em
tramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Nice schedule! Guess I need to practice 2-7...lol

Old 01-06-2008, 06:06 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Yippie WSOSP III, looking forward to it
Great schedule Venice.

Shuffle up and deal!

Old 01-06-2008, 06:10 PM
Silver Supernova Horse
Elite Supernova Staker III

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 44887.12
TPS: 3125.505
Game of choice : NLHE MTTs.
Fav. Online Player : durrrr
TomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to TomPerez Send a message via Skype™ to TomPerez

Yay, lowball and rebuy! Missing the HORSE though And a pretty low buy in for ME, should be a nice field there. Anyways, as all of you of course know, Dr.Justice and I will be covering every event of the WSOSP III with a live radio show. If you want to be in a show (for an interview or just to say hi and good luck) contact me or Dr.J.

My blog is inactive again, check it out!

[9/23/2010 5:45:13 PM] mark withers: ha ur too smart to get levelled i fail
^^^^^^ Listen to this man. Many have tried, many have failed. Your tries are useless, for I am Erik, The Unlevelable!
Except for Sal, he did it

Old 01-06-2008, 06:58 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Platinum Staker - Verified

Staker Points: 292
TPS: 0
Game of choice : NL Hold'em,PLO, Razz
Fav. Online Player : Paul Wasicka
Fav. Pro : Phil Laak
Froetloeps Poker Forum ExpertFroetloeps Poker Forum ExpertFroetloeps Poker Forum ExpertFroetloeps Poker Forum ExpertFroetloeps Poker Forum ExpertFroetloeps Poker Forum Expert
Send a message via MSN to Froetloeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouchbadbeat View Post
woohoo, triple draw
im probably going to come last in that one

nice schedule
Gonna feel so good when I bust you in that one

Old 01-06-2008, 09:24 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse - Verified
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 4974.33
TPS: 10415.99
Plays at : Stars, FTP, 888, Ipo
Game of choice : Omaha H/L, NLHE
Fav. Pro : Negreanu
no1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Poker

Me playing this obv depend on my funds at the time of the tourney. However the buyins have been made ncie and low to give everyone a chance of playing, and I think that is a good idea so I will try my best to get into at least a few of these.

Another brilliant idea Venice

gl at the tables

no1yidmax

Old 01-07-2008, 05:41 PM
Elite Supernova Staker II
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 21892.25
TPS: 9305.13
Plays at : pokerstars
jappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to jappie007

wow 8 events, let's see if i can get my bankroll highenough to compete in the 5.50 events, current bankroll 60$ , and going the right way, i hope i will make it, otherwise, i'll just play the lower event, which will be fine as well

Old 01-07-2008, 05:47 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
WSOSP Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 0
TPS: 42.29
Plays at : PokerStars/Full Tilt
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : srugby
Fav. Pro : Brian Townsend
ThomasHardy has a lot of hatersThomasHardy has a lot of hatersThomasHardy has a lot of hatersThomasHardy has a lot of hatersThomasHardy has a lot of hatersThomasHardy has a lot of hatersThomasHardy has a lot of haters
Send a message via MSN to ThomasHardy

Very nice, I hope to compete in as many as possible busy time of year for me workwise got a lot going on.

Old 01-07-2008, 07:06 PM
Surfers Event Winner

Staker Points: 0
TPS: 0
Plays at : Pokerstars, Unibet
Fav. Online Player : QuasiFiction
Fighting Mike has a lot of hatersFighting Mike has a lot of hatersFighting Mike has a lot of hatersFighting Mike has a lot of haters
Send a message via MSN to Fighting Mike

I think I'm going to play all tournaments, but not sure of 5 & 6 or 7 & 8, because my girlfriend is coming one of both weekends, but she likes poker.
I'm playing Event 1 till 4 for sure and maybe the rest also.

Old 01-07-2008, 08:42 PM
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 21892.25
TPS: 9305.13
Plays at : pokerstars
jappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to jappie007

i have a question !

do you need qualifications to play in any other event??

cause i haven't read about that yet, so i expect i can just play then??

ty

Old 01-07-2008, 08:42 PM
Silver Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 44887.12
TPS: 3125.505
Game of choice : NLHE MTTs.
Fav. Online Player : durrrr
TomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to TomPerez Send a message via Skype™ to TomPerez

Yep they are open for everyone.

My blog is inactive again, check it out!

[9/23/2010 5:45:13 PM] mark withers: ha ur too smart to get levelled i fail
^^^^^^ Listen to this man. Many have tried, many have failed. Your tries are useless, for I am Erik, The Unlevelable!
Except for Sal, he did it

Old 01-07-2008, 09:43 PM
Gold Staker - Verified
Surfers Event Winner x2

Staker Points: 706.62
TPS: 190.655
sotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Poker

Good sked Venice, ty for setting this up again.

Looking forward to the rebuy and Main Event !

Old 01-07-2008, 11:43 PM
Silver Horse - Verified
Surfers Event Winner x3

Staker Points: 5.5
TPS: 36.52
Plays at : Full Tilt/Pokerstars
Game of choice : Omaha Hi/Lo
Fav. Online Player : The Omaholic
Fav. Pro : Phil Ivey
LordJenkins Best Poker Forum Member ContenderLordJenkins Best Poker Forum Member ContenderLordJenkins Best Poker Forum Member ContenderLordJenkins Best Poker Forum Member ContenderLordJenkins Best Poker Forum Member Contender

This looks mad and I love the schedule, especially with the lower buy-ins so hopefully that equals more participation. I will miss event 1 and most likely event 2 (that is the weekend I am coming back), but the rest look amazing...especially the triple draw

'Ouchbadbeat, the epic pwnanator that got me my avatar and pwns many a poker donk'

Old 01-12-2008, 09:08 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
KOKURO SARU Poker Forum ExpertKOKURO SARU Poker Forum ExpertKOKURO SARU Poker Forum ExpertKOKURO SARU Poker Forum ExpertKOKURO SARU Poker Forum ExpertKOKURO SARU Poker Forum ExpertKOKURO SARU Poker Forum Expert

I wanna be part of it!

Old 01-14-2008, 01:16 AM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

ouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

i've uploaded my new mascot, the WSOSP Wasp

WSOSP is pronounced wussosp

wussosp FTW

awaiting funds

Old 01-14-2008, 11:36 AM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Nice new mascot and congrats for the hose tournment ouch!

very nice game, I remember you were the shortest stack when 5 players were left, and still you managed to end first place. Right on!

Old 01-14-2008, 01:29 PM
Surfers Event Winner x28
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner x5
SNG Champion
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 22183.18
TPS: 81.7
Game of choice : No Limit Holdem
RiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
i've uploaded my new mascot, the WSOSP Wasp

WSOSP is pronounced wussosp

wussosp FTW
LOL "wussosp FTW" G1.

Old 01-14-2008, 03:01 PM
Surfers Event Winner x10
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 45550.62
TPS: 3184.68
Game of choice : NL Hold'Em
Fav. Online Player : DutchMart
Fav. Pro : Lex Veldhuis
BlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to BlueRain

Lol Ouch, what would surfers be without you?

Stars ID: Jroen Poker(Ermelo)
FTP ID: BlueRain16(E)

Old 01-15-2008, 09:19 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Gold Staker - Verified
WSOSP Winner x2

Staker Points: 740.52
TPS: 255.9
Plays at : live
deathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Poker

for us newbies .... where are these events played?

Old 01-15-2008, 11:56 PM
Gold Staker - Verified
Surfers Event Winner x2

Staker Points: 706.62
TPS: 190.655
sotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcard71 View Post
for us newbies .... where are these events played?
Stars I believe.

Old 01-16-2008, 12:08 AM
Moderator & Staking Manager
Surfers Event Winner x14
Silver Supernova Staker - Verified
WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 1771.78
TPS: 7.535
Plays at : Carbon Poker
Game of choice : NL hold em
tramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Yes, these will be played on Stars.

Old 01-16-2008, 01:47 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Gold Staker - Verified
WSOSP Winner x2

deathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramp1579 View Post
Yes, these will be played on Stars.
ok gr8! i didnt realized Pokerstars had a $2 triple draw tourny.

Old 01-16-2008, 01:49 PM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcard71 View Post
ok gr8! i didnt realized Pokerstars had a $2 triple draw tourny.
it doesn't... all of the WSOSP events are custom-made private tournaments

awaiting funds

Old 01-16-2008, 02:09 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Gold Staker - Verified
WSOSP Winner x2

Quote:
it doesn't... all of the WSOSP events are custom-made private tournaments
even better, ouch. i hope i can play in most of them. it will mostly depend on how long i figure them to last.

Old 01-16-2008, 02:14 PM
Gold Staker - Verified

Staker Points: 138.75
TPS: 72.72
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Limit HE, Stud
Fav. Online Player : Andy McLeod
Fav. Pro : Jeff Madsen
Sticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via MSN to Sticks

I cannot make any guarantees about my participation in any of the events, BUT, if you see me registered, that means I have no work, sport or family commitments (in preference order ) the next day/morning (usually these events are played at 2am-4am for me).

If I don't play in any, good luck to all those who enter, and may the best/donked player win (I'm looking at you ouch. Ouch=Donk).

PS: Oh yeah, and if ouch min-raises+1, FOLD!!!

He has Q8 soooooooooooted and you are dominated even if you're holding QQ, because ouch will flop the nuts with 8,8,8 or 8,8,2 or J,9,T and then leave me angry cos I've lost on my favourite cards (2-pair= JT).

Old 01-16-2008, 02:16 PM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

sticks you give good advice, i like the cut of your jib.

awaiting funds

Old 01-18-2008, 05:08 AM
Gold Staker - Verified
Silver Level Horse
Surfers Event Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 379.49
TPS: 25.27
Fav. Online Player : Flop Sailor
Fav. Pro : Flop Sailor
Meatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of Poker

Have any of the previous WSOSP champions written books? I would like to purchase a copy before this weekend comes.

Old 01-18-2008, 06:50 AM
Surfers Event Winner x5
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3

Staker Points: 30339.75
TPS: 2710.72
Plays at : Home
Game of choice : Holdem
Fav. Online Player : Prolly VLC
LeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

I'm so in.

Gonna be fun.

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker