Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Tournaments and Events
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-18-2012, 01:08 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallgreenstar 2 Party Poker Freerolls

I've set up two $50 freerolls on Party Poker

Sunday 29th April - 19:30 BST (14:30 ET)
Sunday 6th May - 19:30 BST (14:30 ET)

Additional date added:
Sunday 13th May - 19:30 BST (14:30 ET)

The password will be available to all members with 3+ posts. Higher level members will be able to get the password earlier than others via the password early release forums.
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Last edited by Venice : 05-09-2012 at 11:47 AM. Reason: additional date

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 04-18-2012, 02:03 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Can i Haz pass?

Old 04-18-2012, 02:07 PM
Silver Supernova Horse
Elite Supernova Staker III

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 44887.12
TPS: 3125.505
Game of choice : NLHE MTTs.
Fav. Online Player : durrrr
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
TomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to TomPerez Send a message via Skype™ to TomPerez

In!..

My blog is inactive again, check it out!

[9/23/2010 5:45:13 PM] mark withers: ha ur too smart to get levelled i fail
^^^^^^ Listen to this man. Many have tried, many have failed. Your tries are useless, for I am Erik, The Unlevelable!
Except for Sal, he did it

Old 04-19-2012, 12:42 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

haha nice

Magic days coming up

Noob Wars, please?

Where's KT?

Old 04-20-2012, 12:33 PM
Administrator

Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

They are ready although lobbies not visible yet. The lobbies themselves will appear 14.5 hours before the start time (ie at 00:00 ET), with registration opening straight away once they appear.

29th April 2012 - ID 2598177
6th May 2012 - ID 2598178

The tournaments will appear under the "Tournaments - Special" tab.
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 04-28-2012, 01:23 PM
Administrator

The first of these freerolls is tomorrow. Normal password release system (ie L3, then L2, then L1, then finally L0 closer to the start time)

Old 04-28-2012, 01:43 PM

Staker Points: 187.85
TPS: 0
Plays at : Ipoker
Fav. Online Player : Chuck-Bass
Fav. Pro : PA, Hes HOT
Mttswee Poker Forum Living LegendMttswee Poker Forum Living LegendMttswee Poker Forum Living LegendMttswee Poker Forum Living LegendMttswee Poker Forum Living LegendMttswee Poker Forum Living LegendMttswee Poker Forum Living LegendMttswee Poker Forum Living LegendMttswee Poker Forum Living LegendMttswee Poker Forum Living LegendMttswee Poker Forum Living Legend

sounds like fun can i haz pas

Old 04-29-2012, 01:46 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Im in!

Old 04-29-2012, 01:56 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
pabloav57 Poker Forum Rookie

Im in: Beerchug:

Old 04-29-2012, 03:40 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

I'll register and my mom will play

Where's KT?

Old 04-29-2012, 03:49 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by PB-SP-SC View Post
I'll register and my mom will play

Some real competition

Old 04-29-2012, 04:02 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
guacho Poker Forum Rookie

pass??

Old 04-29-2012, 04:22 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
peter78 Poker Forum Rookie

hi very please pass

Old 04-29-2012, 04:24 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
peter78 Poker Forum Rookie

20 cet 20 partypoint tournament 2500$ GTD site Party Poker

Old 04-29-2012, 04:27 PM
Silver Supernova Horse
Elite Supernova Staker III

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 44887.12
TPS: 3125.505
Game of choice : NLHE MTTs.
Fav. Online Player : durrrr
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
TomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to TomPerez Send a message via Skype™ to TomPerez

Reg'd but I'm probably not playing..

My blog is inactive again, check it out!

[9/23/2010 5:45:13 PM] mark withers: ha ur too smart to get levelled i fail
^^^^^^ Listen to this man. Many have tried, many have failed. Your tries are useless, for I am Erik, The Unlevelable!
Except for Sal, he did it

Old 04-29-2012, 05:16 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Guryonurb Poker Forum Rookie

i would like to play

Old 04-29-2012, 05:17 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 

where can i get the password

Old 04-29-2012, 05:18 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 

can anybody help

Old 04-29-2012, 05:23 PM
Administrator

For newer members, the password will be in the "Passwords" forum nearer the start time.

The Passwords forum is a subforum of "Tournaments and Events", and is visible to those members with 3+ posts.

Old 04-29-2012, 05:24 PM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Gold Supernova Staker
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified

SNG Champion x2

Staker Points: 8224.99
TPS: 905.305
Plays at : FullTilt
Game of choice : Holdem NoLimit
Fav. Pro : 'KidPoker' Negreanu
Hesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of Poker

I'll not play this one......

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthorn View Post
I LOVE YOU hesaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
along came hesaf like an express train
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
I feel such a noob.
PS: Hesaf
FTP: Whozznext

Old 04-29-2012, 05:47 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Noobkiller87 Poker Forum Rookie

I just Join, Can i play?

Old 04-29-2012, 05:49 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 1982.65
TPS: 2057.755
Game of choice : Short Handed NLHE
Fav. Online Player : meeeeee:D
Fav. Pro : Negreanu
smitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forumsmitts_lgp Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Lol, well apparently you can't play freerolls with out depositing...well played Party.

Not sure how that makes any flipflipflipfliping sense, but whatever. Have fun guys.

NOTICE:Due to current cutbacks, the light at the end of the tunnel is temporarily turned off. Sorry for any inconveniences.

----------------------------------------------
PS: Smitts_lgp (guelph)
FTP: Bully_Buster (g)

Whoever said "The pen is mightier than the sword" clearly never fenced with a bic.

Old 04-29-2012, 05:49 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
miiihaiii Poker Forum Rookie

i want to play

Old 04-29-2012, 05:54 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobkiller87 View Post
I just Join, Can i play?
Quote:
Originally Posted by miiihaiii View Post
i want to play
Make 3+ posts and then you'll be able to see the Passwords forum.

See link A1 below for more details:

Help Links
If you are looking for passwords see these 2 links

A1. Looking for passwords
A2. Forum List

Guidance on Poker Staking

B1. Staking Rules
B2. Stake Examples
B3. How to create a Stake for others
B4. Stables Rules
B5. Submit Stake Result
Some general Surfers Poker Links

In particular please have a read of the rules, and the FAQs if there are things you dont understand

C1. Rules
C2. FAQs
C3. Surfers Poker Guide
C4. Whats New
C5. Schedule of Surfers Poker Events
C6. WSOSP Gallery
C7. Poker Promotions
C8. PokerSites
C9. Latest Poker Quizzes
C10. Best Online Poker Players
C11. Sharkfin Points
C12. Submit Sharkfin Result
C13. Poker Glossary and Terms
C14. WSOP
C15. How to play poker games
C16. Poker News

The above links are essentially a drop in the ocean, but they will help you to get started and to find a few things
Links to the Surfers Poker forums

D1. Poker Forum
D2. Going Deep
D3a. Poker Strategy
D3b. Poker Hand Analysis
D4. Bad Beats
D5. Poker News and Stories
D6. Tournaments and Events
D7. Passwords
D8. Team Event
D9. Poker Staking
D9a. Staking Rules and Guidelines
D9b. Stakes Available
D9c. BAS Results
D9d. Stake Table Archive
D10. The Stables
D11. Rails
D12. Hall of Fame Stakes
D13. Buy-a-share
D14. The Beach
D15. Intros
D16. Poker Blogs
D17. Poker Videos
D18. Poker Quizzes

There are other forums, but they are higher level access

A few reviews of Poker Sites

E1. Pokerstars Review
E2. Titan Poker Review
E3. Carbon Poker Review
E4. William Hill Poker Review
E5. Party Poker Review

Old 04-29-2012, 05:55 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
pabloav57 Poker Forum Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
For newer members, the password will be in the "Passwords" forum nearer the start time.

The Passwords forum is a subforum of "Tournaments and Events", and is visible to those members with 3+ posts.

Thanks venice.

Old 04-29-2012, 05:57 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 

How can i join?

Old 04-29-2012, 05:57 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Smile

Need help with this, I'm new too this site!

Old 04-29-2012, 05:58 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Cool

Ill try my best too win!

Old 04-29-2012, 06:04 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
miiihaiii Poker Forum Rookie

Now i made 3 posts. Is there still enough time for me to see the password before the tournament registration closes?

Old 04-29-2012, 06:07 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 3732.6
TPS: 1641.68
Plays at : stars
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : KevinThorn
Fav. Pro : PB-SP-SC
kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to kevinthorn

lol

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker