Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Poker Forums Area > Poker Forum
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2008, 11:31 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Birthday Surprise Poker Forum Rookie
smallgreenstar Happy Birthday Surfers!

Surfers Poker Is A Year Old Today!

That's right everyone - this site was created on January 18th 2007. In this past year it has attracted over 1000 members, who between them have made more than 60,000 posts! Please use this thread as a birthday card of sorts - leave a birthday message for Surfers Poker and its creator Venice!

Birthday Card

Happy Birthday Surfers!

Here are some Surfers facts:

Total amount given out by stakers in the past year: $2692.38
Number of members with over 1000 posts: 17
Number of members with 0 posts: 395
Member with the highest reputation-to-posts ratio: Jogadora13
Number of level 1 members: 53
Number of level 2 members: 26
Thread with most views: Bankrolling Tourneys
Thread with most replies: Sunday $100k Sat Stake & Stock Event Results

Leave your birthday comments below!

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 01-17-2008, 11:35 PM
Gold Staker - Verified
Surfers Event Winner x2

Staker Points: 706.62
TPS: 190.655
sotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Poker

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Surfers Poker!

Thanks for making this a great site for everyone Venice.

ps: Love the birthday card, well done.

Old 01-17-2008, 11:55 PM
Surfers Event Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 80.26
TPS: 16.06
Fav. Online Player : Peter Forsberg
Fav. Pro : Joe Sakic
christo_r_6 Poker Forum Expertchristo_r_6 Poker Forum Expertchristo_r_6 Poker Forum Expertchristo_r_6 Poker Forum Expertchristo_r_6 Poker Forum Expert

Thanks for a great year Venice and may there be many more to come.
"So just naked?"
"Yeah... but with a belt on"

Old 01-18-2008, 12:10 AM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Gold Horse - Verified
Gold Level Staker

WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 178.43
TPS: 60.005
Plays at : Pokerstars
andres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legend

happy anniversary surfers!! the birthday card is great
thanks to all who made this a great community, and i hope we can celebrate many others birthdays

Old 01-18-2008, 01:20 AM
Surfers Event Winner x7
Platinum Horse - Verified
Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 1515.18
TPS: 238.285
Game of choice : Omaha Hi/Lo
Fav. Online Player : The Guy Losing To Me
Fav. Pro : not Dude904
smokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via AIM to smokinat420 Send a message via Skype™ to smokinat420

I just wish i would have found this forum earlier than I did oh well im glad to be here for the celebration weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

YEAH SURFERS!!!!
u suck.
im just unlucky
"You've got to get to the stage in life where going for it is more important than winning or losing"

PokerstarsID: smokinat420
FullTiltID: smokinat420
Heropoker: smokesmoke
OMAHA H/L MASTER!!!!

Old 01-18-2008, 01:59 AM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! SPECIAL OCCASION!!!!!
WHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Although new here, I am proud to be part of the POKER SURFERS, especially because we are talking about a baby!! ONE YEAR OLD!!!!

!

ALOHA SURFERS!

Last edited by PB-SP-SC : 01-18-2008 at 02:02 AM.

Old 01-18-2008, 03:58 AM
Surfers Event Winner x5
Elite Supernova Staker II
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3

Staker Points: 30339.75
TPS: 2710.72
Plays at : Home
Game of choice : Holdem
Fav. Online Player : Prolly VLC
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
LeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Happy Bday Surfers.

Thank you, Jogadora for making this such a great place

Old 01-18-2008, 04:41 AM
Verified Member
Surfers Event Winner x8
Sharkfin Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 57.96
TPS: 9.71
Plays at : AC or Full Tilt
Game of choice : Razz
Fav. Online Player : Ummm... me?
Fav. Pro : Gus Hansen
bj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via AIM to bj316

Happy birthday!

GO TO YEAR TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Old 01-18-2008, 05:12 AM
Silver Supernova Horse
Elite Supernova Staker III

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 44887.12
TPS: 3125.505
Game of choice : NLHE MTTs.
Fav. Online Player : durrrr
TomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to TomPerez Send a message via Skype™ to TomPerez

Happy birthday Surfers! And many more to come I hope

My blog is inactive again, check it out!

[9/23/2010 5:45:13 PM] mark withers: ha ur too smart to get levelled i fail
^^^^^^ Listen to this man. Many have tried, many have failed. Your tries are useless, for I am Erik, The Unlevelable!
Except for Sal, he did it

Old 01-18-2008, 05:32 AM
Banned

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Game of choice : NL Holdem
turok64 Best Poker Forum Member Contender

happy merry

Old 01-18-2008, 07:24 AM
Surfers Event Winner x6
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x3
Pro Tour Winner

Staker Points: 17343.16
TPS: 166.9
Plays at : PokerStars
Game of choice : PL omaha, PLO8
Fav. Pro : Tony G
Spungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via MSN to Spungo

Happy birthday surfers

Old 01-18-2008, 09:57 AM
Surfers Event Winner
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse - Verified
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 4974.33
TPS: 10415.99
Plays at : Stars, FTP, 888, Ipo
Game of choice : Omaha H/L, NLHE
Fav. Pro : Negreanu
no1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Poker

Happy bday to the best forum on the net

nice work Venice

long may we continue to thrive

no1yidmax

Old 01-18-2008, 10:45 AM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

The logo made me laugh, very creative!!

Thanks alot for the card, and the messages. You really are too kind.

Here's to another good year....I think I'm still in recovery from the Xmas Party of the last one

Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 01-18-2008, 10:52 AM
Surfers Event Winner
Platinum Staker - Verified

Staker Points: 292
TPS: 0
Game of choice : NL Hold'em,PLO, Razz
Fav. Online Player : Paul Wasicka
Fav. Pro : Phil Laak
Froetloeps Poker Forum ExpertFroetloeps Poker Forum ExpertFroetloeps Poker Forum ExpertFroetloeps Poker Forum ExpertFroetloeps Poker Forum ExpertFroetloeps Poker Forum Expert
Send a message via MSN to Froetloeps

Happy birthday surfers

I wasn't really aware this site was so young. I'm like a member for over 8 months so I only missed 4

This is really a great community. The feeling you can trust people with your money, you don't even know, is really great. Even in "real' life that is rare. It's like one big happy family. Thanx for all the beautiful days and hope there are much more to come!

Old 01-18-2008, 11:04 AM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Staker Points: 12350.029999999999
TPS: 36978.17
Plays at : CampusBar
Fav. Online Player : Ademir Galeno
Fav. Pro : dude904
ouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

happy birthday surfers
thanks for putting all this effort into it venice, it's really appreciated

dude904 paid me $9001 for this promotional forum sig

awaiting funds

Old 01-18-2008, 11:08 AM
Moderator & Staking Manager
Surfers Event Winner x14
Silver Supernova Staker - Verified
WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 1771.78
TPS: 7.535
Plays at : Carbon Poker
Game of choice : NL hold em
tramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Happy Birthday Surfer's and Venice!!!

Thanks for all you do for the Surfer's Venice! It is very much appreciated!

Old 01-18-2008, 11:12 AM
Surfers Event Winner x4
WSOSP Winner
Silver Staker
Silver Supernova Horse

Staker Points: 395.65
TPS: 1693.15
Game of choice : Hold'em-No Limit
Fav. Pro : Gus Hansen
Unaccounted Poker Forum ExpertUnaccounted Poker Forum ExpertUnaccounted Poker Forum ExpertUnaccounted Poker Forum ExpertUnaccounted Poker Forum ExpertUnaccounted Poker Forum ExpertUnaccounted Poker Forum Expert
Send a message via MSN to Unaccounted

wwooooeeeeiiii 1 year old happy family is here
Happy birthday Surfers....

"To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you're not, pretend you are"

Old 01-18-2008, 12:23 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Plays at : Stars
Game of choice : NLHE
rockster Poker Forum Living Legendrockster Poker Forum Living Legendrockster Poker Forum Living Legendrockster Poker Forum Living Legendrockster Poker Forum Living Legendrockster Poker Forum Living Legendrockster Poker Forum Living Legendrockster Poker Forum Living Legendrockster Poker Forum Living Legendrockster Poker Forum Living Legendrockster Poker Forum Living Legendrockster Poker Forum Living Legend

Happy birthday Sufers and congrats Venice.

Old 01-18-2008, 12:30 PM
Verified Member
Gold Level Staker
Surfers Event Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 227.77
TPS: 1.15
Game of choice : Horse
Fav. Online Player : ME
paula1966 Best Poker Forum Member Contenderpaula1966 Best Poker Forum Member Contender
Send a message via MSN to paula1966 Send a message via Yahoo to paula1966
Red face

Happy happy happy b-day surfers!!!!!!

Thank you Venice, for putting forth so much effort for people you really dont know in the beginning, it's really hard for people to put themselves out there these days and take a chance......but thats what you did.....and through dedication and hard work have created a second home, a safe place for people to come , have fun, relax and enjoy the company of others with no hassels.

Thank you Jen, for being such a trusting person and keeping us all together and organised, your such a fun loving person i totally enjoy having you around and luv playing tournaments with you.

And last but not least, thank you surfers, for making this site a place that you WANT to come to, its the first page i sign onto when i log on my computer. I'm always soooooo curious to see whats new and what everyone is up too......nice to see friends going deep in tournies, winning money and always willing to spread some of their knowledge to us all.

My wish for the up and coming year.....to keep good friends, make new friends and get to watch some surfers playing in the WSOP!!!!

Lets make year 2 a great one too surfers!!!

pokerstars: paula1966
ultimatebet: paula_1966
full tilt: paula1966

" If ya don't have em, dont play em "

Old 01-18-2008, 01:08 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Plays at : Ballys
Game of choice : Hold em
Fav. Online Player : JDags
Fav. Pro : Sam Farha,D'agostino
DoublingUp Poker Forum Rookie
Default Happy Birthday

Site looks good, look forward to years more.

Old 01-18-2008, 04:11 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Happy Birthday Surfers and ofcourse Venice for creating this great community.

Old 01-18-2008, 05:12 PM
Surfers Event Winner x10
Elite Supernova Staker III
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 45550.62
TPS: 3184.68
Game of choice : NL Hold'Em
Fav. Online Player : DutchMart
Fav. Pro : Lex Veldhuis
BlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to BlueRain

Happy birthday, and may it live long and strong

Stars ID: Jroen Poker(Ermelo)
FTP ID: BlueRain16(E)

Old 01-18-2008, 06:35 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Plays at : pokerstars
Game of choice : no limit holdem
Fav. Pro : Chris Ferguson
Rico Diablo Poker Forum Rookie

nice, happy birthday, looking forward to the next year. good job venice.

Old 01-18-2008, 09:45 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Plays at : Pokerstars/FTP
Game of choice : PLO, and 5-card
Fav. Online Player : Tony G.
woogster Poker Forum Expertwoogster Poker Forum Expertwoogster Poker Forum Expertwoogster Poker Forum Expertwoogster Poker Forum Expertwoogster Poker Forum Expert
Talking

Happy Birthday Surferspoker and thanks for having a great year Venice!

Old 01-18-2008, 09:48 PM
Platinum Horse - Verified
Surfers Event Winner

Staker Points: 11.45
TPS: 118.72
Plays at : FullTilt / PokerStar
Game of choice : Hold Em'
Fav. Online Player : durrr
RufusHoward Best Poker Forum Member Contender
Send a message via MSN to RufusHoward Send a message via Yahoo to RufusHoward

Happy Birthday SurfersPoker. It's been a good year for SP hope everyone has had a good one. Can't wait to see what will happen this year [=

GO TO TOUNAMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-19-2008, 12:11 AM
Staking Manager
Platinum Staker - Verified
Surfers Event Winner x9
WSOSP Winner x2

Staker Points: 365.02
TPS: 0
Fav. Pro : Annie Duke
Jenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living Legend

Congrats to Venice, and happy birthday Surfers ...that's the cutest looking cake i've seen for a long time

I has been a great year

Member of The M&Ms

Old 01-19-2008, 05:03 AM
Gold Staker - Verified
Silver Level Horse
Surfers Event Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 379.49
TPS: 25.27
Fav. Online Player : Flop Sailor
Fav. Pro : Flop Sailor
Meatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of Poker

Happy Bday Surfers!

Old 01-19-2008, 05:30 AM

Staker Points: 24
TPS: 0.61
Plays at : pokerstars
Game of choice : nlhe
Fav. Pro : Phil Ivey
freeoflimits Best Poker Forum Member Contender

Well done Venice, and Jenpoker, very well done.

Old 01-19-2008, 09:32 AM
Surfers Event Winner x3
WSOSP Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 0
TPS: 42.29
Plays at : PokerStars/Full Tilt
Fav. Online Player : srugby
Fav. Pro : Brian Townsend
ThomasHardy has a lot of hatersThomasHardy has a lot of hatersThomasHardy has a lot of hatersThomasHardy has a lot of hatersThomasHardy has a lot of hatersThomasHardy has a lot of hatersThomasHardy has a lot of haters
Send a message via MSN to ThomasHardy

Happy birthday surfers!!!

Well done venice the forum has done really well in its first year I hope many more great things are too come!

Old 01-19-2008, 12:08 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Game of choice : Hold 'em - no limit
Mr. Sanji Best Poker Forum Member Contender

Congratulations Venice!
It has become a nice site.

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker