Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Poker Forums Area > Poker Forum
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2008, 11:42 AM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Default Member of The Year Voting

Today is the birthday of Surfers Poker. An eventful year for sure! Some great members have come through the doors, and a few good poker players too All-in-all it has been a fun-packed first year, and that is due largely to a big core of excellent Surfers Poker members.

The member of the year can be anyone. It is a personal and individual choice. Someone who has helped you, or taught you something, Someone who has become a friend, Someone who has put Surfers before money (eg not here just because we give money/freerolls away ), A good staker, a good poster, a good all-round bloke/girl, someone who has been helpful and considerate towards new members, etc etc. It can be for any reason.

Prizes

The Winner of the Member of the Year will receive a stake to play the Pokerstars Sunday Million.

Should they prefer not to play the Sunday Million (eg due to its dramatic affect on your stats etc) then I will give them 1 alternative. That is a $100 Freeroll, for them and at least 2 guests of their chosing (you can invite as many as you wish, and who you wish), plus $50 cash.

Voting

Part One

Any member with 150+ posts should post in this thread listing 5 names. There is no ranking involved here (eg alphabetical/random order is fine). Every name voted for gets 1 point per vote.

This stage will be open for approx 3 days.

Part Two

The scores will be accumulated into a table. The top 4 members in that table will be set up in a poll vote. In this part anyone with 20+ posts can vote for any of the 4, and the person with the highest score will win.

This stage will also be open for exactly 3 days.

Good Luck All
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 01-18-2008, 11:49 AM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Fav. Online Player : ElkY
Fav. Pro : Juha Helppi
miksto Poker Forum Expertmiksto Poker Forum Expertmiksto Poker Forum Expertmiksto Poker Forum Expertmiksto Poker Forum Expertmiksto Poker Forum Expertmiksto Poker Forum Expert

iPokermoney
RiverWheel
tramp1579
DrJustice
Jenpoker (I'm not sure if I can put her here, seeing as she is a mod, but if not, my back up choice is ouchbadbeat)

Old 01-18-2008, 11:50 AM
Verified Member
Surfers Event Winner x8
Sharkfin Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 57.96
TPS: 9.71
Plays at : AC or Full Tilt
Game of choice : Razz
Fav. Online Player : Ummm... me?
Fav. Pro : Gus Hansen
bj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via AIM to bj316

tramp1579
DrJustice
ouchbadbeat
JenPoker
smokinat420

Old 01-18-2008, 11:55 AM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Staker Points: 12350.029999999999
TPS: 36978.17
Plays at : CampusBar
Fav. Online Player : Ademir Galeno
Fav. Pro : dude904
ouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Jenpoker - keeping the forum spick and span and protecting us from evil scammers
tramp1579 - friendly, helpful and has a random number at the end of his name (that always helps)
bj316 - for never pwning me... not once (if he claims he pwned me, it's a lie) - also has a random number (see above)
DrJustice - good event organiser, also friendly and helpful

hmm my last vote, as much as i hate to do it, goes to LordJenkins... my year just wouldn't have been the same without his noobacious antics.

dude904 paid me $9001 for this promotional forum sig

awaiting funds

Old 01-18-2008, 12:04 PM
Verified Member
Gold Level Staker
Surfers Event Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 227.77
TPS: 1.15
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : Horse
Fav. Online Player : ME
paula1966 Best Poker Forum Member Contenderpaula1966 Best Poker Forum Member Contender
Send a message via MSN to paula1966 Send a message via Yahoo to paula1966
Red face

Rummy
Jen
bj
tramp
rufus

pokerstars: paula1966
ultimatebet: paula_1966
full tilt: paula1966

" If ya don't have em, dont play em "

Old 01-18-2008, 12:10 PM
Moderator & Staking Manager
Surfers Event Winner x14
Silver Supernova Staker - Verified
WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 1771.78
TPS: 7.535
Plays at : Carbon Poker
Game of choice : NL hold em
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
tramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

I'll have to go with:

Riverwheel
Jenpoker
Dr.Justice
Ouchbadbeat
BJ316

Old 01-18-2008, 02:25 PM
Silver Supernova Horse
Elite Supernova Staker III

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 44887.12
TPS: 3125.505
Game of choice : NLHE MTTs.
Fav. Online Player : durrrr
TomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to TomPerez Send a message via Skype™ to TomPerez

JenPoker
ouchbadbeat
BJ316
Tramp
Dr.Justice

I will of course rail the winner in the million, good luck to whoever it will be!

My blog is inactive again, check it out!

[9/23/2010 5:45:13 PM] mark withers: ha ur too smart to get levelled i fail
^^^^^^ Listen to this man. Many have tried, many have failed. Your tries are useless, for I am Erik, The Unlevelable!
Except for Sal, he did it

Old 01-18-2008, 03:50 PM
Surfers Event Winner x4
WSOSP Winner
Silver Staker
Silver Supernova Horse

Staker Points: 395.65
TPS: 1693.15
Game of choice : Hold'em-No Limit
Unaccounted Poker Forum ExpertUnaccounted Poker Forum ExpertUnaccounted Poker Forum ExpertUnaccounted Poker Forum ExpertUnaccounted Poker Forum ExpertUnaccounted Poker Forum ExpertUnaccounted Poker Forum Expert
Send a message via MSN to Unaccounted

i'll go for;

Dr.Justice
ouchbadbeat
TomPerez
Tramp

"To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you're not, pretend you are"

Old 01-18-2008, 03:56 PM
Surfers Event Winner x7
Platinum Horse - Verified
Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 1515.18
TPS: 238.285
Game of choice : Omaha Hi/Lo
Fav. Online Player : The Guy Losing To Me
Fav. Pro : not Dude904
smokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via AIM to smokinat420 Send a message via Skype™ to smokinat420

Can I vote for myself?? LMAO just kidding

ouchbadbeat
BJ316
Dr.Justice
JenPoker
Tramp1579
u suck.
im just unlucky
"You've got to get to the stage in life where going for it is more important than winning or losing"

PokerstarsID: smokinat420
FullTiltID: smokinat420
Heropoker: smokesmoke
OMAHA H/L MASTER!!!!

Old 01-18-2008, 04:08 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

JenPoker
Riverwheel
Tramp
Ouchbadbeat
TomPerez

Old 01-18-2008, 04:17 PM
Surfers Event Winner x28
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner x5
SNG Champion
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 22183.18
TPS: 81.7
Game of choice : No Limit Holdem
RiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

JenPoker
Tramp
DrJustice
Ouch
bj316

Only 5?

Old 01-18-2008, 04:47 PM
Surfers Event Winner x5
Elite Supernova Staker II
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3

Staker Points: 30339.75
TPS: 2710.72
Plays at : Home
Game of choice : Holdem
Fav. Online Player : Prolly VLC
LeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

ouch
BJ
Smokin
Tramp
TomPerez

Old 01-18-2008, 04:53 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Platinum Staker - Verified

Staker Points: 292
TPS: 0
Game of choice : NL Hold'em,PLO, Razz
Fav. Online Player : Paul Wasicka
Fav. Pro : Phil Laak
Froetloeps Poker Forum ExpertFroetloeps Poker Forum ExpertFroetloeps Poker Forum ExpertFroetloeps Poker Forum ExpertFroetloeps Poker Forum ExpertFroetloeps Poker Forum Expert
Send a message via MSN to Froetloeps

Ouchbadbeat
Jenpoker
bj316
Tramp1579
LordJenkins

Old 01-18-2008, 05:16 PM
Surfers Event Winner x10
Elite Supernova Staker III
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 45550.62
TPS: 3184.68
Game of choice : NL Hold'Em
Fav. Online Player : DutchMart
Fav. Pro : Lex Veldhuis
BlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to BlueRain

TomPerez -- Friend of mine..
BJ -- Somehow I got respect for the bloke
Ouch -- amount of posts? but.. when you take off the unuseful posts, his count will be at 500 or something :P
DrJustice -- Fine guy!
Jenpoker -- does good things :P

Stars ID: Jroen Poker(Ermelo)
FTP ID: BlueRain16(E)

Old 01-18-2008, 05:54 PM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Gold Supernova Staker
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified

SNG Champion x2

Staker Points: 8224.99
TPS: 905.305
Plays at : FullTilt
Game of choice : Holdem NoLimit
Fav. Pro : 'KidPoker' Negreanu
Hesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of Poker

Random order:
Ouchbadbeat
Froetloeps
BJ316
Tramp
Dr.Justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthorn View Post
I LOVE YOU hesaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
along came hesaf like an express train
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
I feel such a noob.
PS: Hesaf
FTP: Whozznext

Old 01-18-2008, 06:43 PM
Surfers Event Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 80.26
TPS: 16.06
Fav. Online Player : Peter Forsberg
Fav. Pro : Joe Sakic
christo_r_6 Poker Forum Expertchristo_r_6 Poker Forum Expertchristo_r_6 Poker Forum Expertchristo_r_6 Poker Forum Expertchristo_r_6 Poker Forum Expert

Jen
Ouch
BJ
LordJenkins
Tramp
"So just naked?"
"Yeah... but with a belt on"

Old 01-18-2008, 06:54 PM
Gold Staker - Verified
Surfers Event Winner x2

Staker Points: 706.62
TPS: 190.655
sotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Poker

Jenpoker
ouchbadbeat
bj316
tramp1579
TomPerez

Old 01-18-2008, 07:01 PM
Silver Horse - Verified
Surfers Event Winner x4
WSOSP Winner x2

Staker Points: 69.79
TPS: 26.38
Plays at : Absolute
Game of choice : Limit Holdem, HORSE
Fav. Pro : Paul Wasicka
Lemon11 Best Poker Forum Member Contender

ouchbadbeat - a very positive presence at surfers
DrJustice - has bought lots of shares in both my buy-a-shares
speedfool - top of staker points record and good posts
Froetloeps - good quizzes - the big quiz
tramp1579 - former team capt in the first team event who was well organised and coordinated

Stakee Record Stats
My Blog here on Surfers
WSOSP - 7 cashes out of 9

WSOSP Cashes
WSOSP I : HORSE 2nd; NLHE Main Event 3rd
WSOSP II : PL Omaha 2nd; HORSE Deepstack 1st
WSOSP III : PL Omaha 2nd; NLHE Heads-up - 1st; NLHE w/rebuys - 3rd

Old 01-18-2008, 07:14 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Gold Horse - Verified
Gold Level Staker

WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 178.43
TPS: 60.005
andres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legendandres_arg Poker Forum Living Legend

froetloeps
jenpoker
ouchbadbeat
sotheysay
tomperez

Old 01-18-2008, 09:41 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Plays at : Pokerstars/FTP
Game of choice : PLO, and 5-card
Fav. Online Player : Tony G.
woogster Poker Forum Expertwoogster Poker Forum Expertwoogster Poker Forum Expertwoogster Poker Forum Expertwoogster Poker Forum Expertwoogster Poker Forum Expert

Tramp1579
ouchbadbeat
BJ316
Dr.Justice
JenPoker

Old 01-18-2008, 09:46 PM
Surfers Event Winner x4
WSOSP Winner
Silver Staker
Silver Supernova Horse

Staker Points: 395.65
TPS: 1693.15
Game of choice : Hold'em-No Limit
Unaccounted Poker Forum ExpertUnaccounted Poker Forum ExpertUnaccounted Poker Forum ExpertUnaccounted Poker Forum ExpertUnaccounted Poker Forum ExpertUnaccounted Poker Forum ExpertUnaccounted Poker Forum Expert
Send a message via MSN to Unaccounted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unaccounted View Post
i'll go for;

Dr.Justice
ouchbadbeat
TomPerez
Tramp
i forgot my 5th one....

Dr.Justice
ouchbadbeat
TomPerez
Tramp
Jen

"To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you're not, pretend you are"

Old 01-18-2008, 09:47 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Birthday Noob 2 Best Poker Forum Member ContenderBirthday Noob 2 Best Poker Forum Member ContenderBirthday Noob 2 Best Poker Forum Member Contender

Birthday Noob 1
Birthday Noob 3
Birthday Noob 4
Birthday Noob 5
Birthday Surprise

Old 01-18-2008, 09:48 PM
Surfers Event Winner

Staker Points: 292
Game of choice : NL Hold'em,PLO, Razz
Fav. Online Player : Paul Wasicka
Fav. Pro : Phil Laak
Froetloeps Poker Forum ExpertFroetloeps Poker Forum ExpertFroetloeps Poker Forum ExpertFroetloeps Poker Forum ExpertFroetloeps Poker Forum ExpertFroetloeps Poker Forum Expert
Send a message via MSN to Froetloeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birthday Noob 2 View Post
Birthday Noob 1
Birthday Noob 3
Birthday Noob 4
Birthday Noob 5
Birthday Surprise
Not a lot people with such bad humor.....blew your cover

Old 01-19-2008, 12:17 AM
Staking Manager
Surfers Event Winner x9
WSOSP Winner x2

Staker Points: 365.02
Fav. Pro : Annie Duke
Jenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living Legend

Seriously, I need like 10! at least!

okay...

ouchbadbeat
bj316
tramp1579
DrJustice
Riverwheel

sorry to all those who I left out

Member of The M&Ms

Old 01-19-2008, 07:18 AM
Platinum Horse - Verified
Surfers Event Winner

Staker Points: 11.45
TPS: 118.72
Plays at : FullTilt / PokerStar
Game of choice : Hold Em'
Fav. Online Player : durrr
RufusHoward Best Poker Forum Member Contender
Send a message via MSN to RufusHoward Send a message via Yahoo to RufusHoward

Jen
D.Justice
tramp
froetloeps
speedfool
[:

GO TO TOUNAMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-19-2008, 08:39 AM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Silver Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 4518.88
Plays at : PokerStars
Game of choice : Sit 'n Go
Fav. Online Player : spacegravy
Fav. Pro : Dani Stern
DutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

tramp
DrJustice
ouchbadbeat
bj
leafs
the F word is the effing best word in the dictionary. now stfu.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PB-SP-SC View Post
DonkMart is playing

W-T-F

Old 01-19-2008, 09:31 AM
Surfers Event Winner

Staker Points: 0
Plays at : Pokerstars, Unibet
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : QuasiFiction
Fighting Mike has a lot of hatersFighting Mike has a lot of hatersFighting Mike has a lot of hatersFighting Mike has a lot of haters
Send a message via MSN to Fighting Mike

My votes are going to:

Dr.Justice
BJ316
Ouchbadbeat
TomPerez
JenPoker

Old 01-19-2008, 09:37 AM
Surfers Event Winner x6
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x3
Pro Tour Winner

Staker Points: 17343.16
TPS: 166.9
Plays at : PokerStars
Game of choice : PL omaha, PLO8
Fav. Pro : Tony G
Spungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via MSN to Spungo

I vote for

JenPoker
ouchbadbeat
Tramp
Dr.Justice
and ofcourse Venice

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker