Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Tournaments and Events
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2012, 02:41 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallbluestar Micro Millions Contest II

The Micro Millions takes place on Pokerstars from 12th July to 22nd July incl. and comprises of 100 events.

The Micro Millions Contest is based on that series, and is open to all Surfers Poker members. The member with the highest points wins $7.77 and an Event Winner title.

Post your Stars ID below if you would like to play.

Point System

Regular Points
Cashing in an event - 1 point
Top 1% finish in an event - 2 points
Final table of an event - 5 points

Joker Points
Each entrant gets 4 Jokers (1x Gold, 1x Silver, and 2x Bronze).
They may use a Joker by declaring which one they want to use BEFORE the tournament starts.
A Bronze Joker will earn you double points in that tourney.
A Silver Joker will earn you treble points in that tourney.
A Gold Joker will earn you quadruple points in that tourney.
These are multipliers of the regular points above.

Most Cashes in Micro Millions
Most cashes: 3 points
2nd most cashes: 2 points
3rd most cashes: 1 point

Largest Cashes in Micro Millions
Largest cash - 6 points
2nd largest cash - 5 points
3rd largest cash - 4 points
4th largest cash - 3 points
5th largest cash - 2 points
6th largest cash - 1 point
(One player can in theory place multiple times in this table)

Highest Finish in Micro Millions
Highest finish - 6 points
2nd highest - 5 points
3rd highest - 4 points
4th highest - 3 points
5th highest - 2 points
6th highest - 1 point
(eg finishing 21st is always higher than finishing 22nd, regardless of fieldsize)
(One player can in theory place multiple times in this table)
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 07-03-2012, 02:43 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 3732.6
TPS: 1641.68
Plays at : stars
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : KevinThorn
Fav. Pro : PB-SP-SC
kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to kevinthorn

In, will be playing the events this time so will have more of a chance 4 jokers tho? y u make my life so hard.

Old 07-03-2012, 02:49 PM
Administrator

Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthorn View Post
In, will be playing the events this time so will have more of a chance 4 jokers tho? y u make my life so hard.
As in you can't be bothered to decide when to use them....or as in you wanted 20 of them?
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 07-03-2012, 02:56 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
As in you can't be bothered to decide when to use them....or as in you wanted 20 of them?
the former, most definately the former

Old 07-03-2012, 03:01 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthorn View Post
the former, most definately the former
Need I ask eh.

Well there was 6 last time, so be happy!!

Old 07-03-2012, 07:08 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 160
TPS: 2701.5
Plays at : Pokerstars and FTP
Game of choice : Texas Holdem
Fav. Pro : Phil Ivey
Bladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of Poker

Ohh looking forward to a bit of competition Not too happy that highest finish is regardless of field size as ppl who play mix games have an advantage, but i guess I might play a few of those then. Nice comp anyway and gl to all

Old 07-03-2012, 07:16 PM
Surfers Event Winner x6
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x3
Pro Tour Winner

Staker Points: 17343.16
TPS: 166.9
Plays at : PokerStars
Game of choice : PL omaha, PLO8
Fav. Pro : Tony G
Spungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via MSN to Spungo

I'm in

Old 07-03-2012, 07:44 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

VENI VIDI VICI

I'm fcking in, bring it on

Where's KT?

Old 07-03-2012, 08:30 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Ill go for the back to back in this one

Old 07-04-2012, 09:20 AM
Surfers Event Winner x10
Elite Supernova Staker III
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 45550.62
TPS: 3184.68
Game of choice : NL Hold'Em
Fav. Online Player : DutchMart
Fav. Pro : Lex Veldhuis
BlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to BlueRain

im in

Stars ID: Jroen Poker(Ermelo)
FTP ID: BlueRain16(E)

Old 07-12-2012, 10:45 PM
Administrator

Late reg in this contest still open for a couple more days, for any latecomers. Sunday 14:00 ET at latest.

Good luck all

Old 07-12-2012, 11:06 PM

Staker Points: 2604.66
TPS: 427.37
Game of choice : nhle
Fav. Online Player : Jovial Gent
Fav. Pro : David Benyamine
prento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via MSN to prento18 Send a message via Skype™ to prento18

k im in also.

Old 07-12-2012, 11:11 PM
Gold Staker - Verified
Platinum Horse

Surfers Event Winner

Staker Points: 407.93
TPS: 1211.79
Plays at : card table,computer
Fav. Pro : thatsatornadoguys
robygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to robygoulet

• yaaa kk

You may now Return to the Forum Homepage

Old 07-13-2012, 11:23 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 3824.51
TPS: 14136.305
Plays at : pokerstars
Fav. Online Player : frogtrain97
Fav. Pro : tony helmuth
char Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Poker

im in

Old 07-14-2012, 09:22 AM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 3824.51
TPS: 14136.305
Plays at : pokerstars
Fav. Online Player : frogtrain97
Fav. Pro : tony helmuth
char Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Poker

MM-018 sliver joker MM-022 bronze joker MM-023 bronze joker MM-20 gold joker

Old 07-14-2012, 10:27 AM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse XII

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 14931.81
TPS: 78160.49
Frogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

In I guess - Agent Bear

I cashed the HORSE yesterday Event 13 - 411/4362 $15.35 BOOM!

Old 07-14-2012, 10:32 AM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Frogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

LeaderBoard so far

Highest Finish - 6 points - Agent Bear
Largest Cash - 6 points - Agent Bear
Most Cashes - 3 points - Agent Bear

Cashing in an event - 1 point - Agent Bear

TOTAL SCORES SO FAR

Agent Bear - 16 points
Rest Of The World - 0 points

Seems like it's all over tbh . Nice try guys better luck next year

Old 07-14-2012, 03:01 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Gold joker for event 20

Old 07-14-2012, 07:55 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x4
Survivor Champion

event 21 - 199/8103 $14

Old 07-14-2012, 10:54 PM
Gold Staker - Verified
Platinum Horse

Surfers Event Winner

Staker Points: 407.93
TPS: 1211.79
Plays at : card table,computer
Fav. Pro : thatsatornadoguys
robygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forumrobygoulet Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to robygoulet

Do we count KO's? had 2 for 5.25 each

#2012070022 316/21529 $44.08

You may now Return to the Forum Homepage

Old 07-15-2012, 05:26 AM

prento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Poker

event 22- 1412/21529 $18.08

Old 07-15-2012, 08:27 AM
Surfers Event Winner x10
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

BlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

gold joker on event #32

Old 07-15-2012, 12:13 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Bronze on #29

Old 07-15-2012, 01:01 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 160
TPS: 2701.5
Plays at : Pokerstars and FTP
Game of choice : Texas Holdem
Fav. Pro : Phil Ivey
Bladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of Poker

I guess ill use gold joker for event 32, Sunday storm special edition.

Old 07-15-2012, 01:32 PM

event 28 5.50 6m 40k 1306/12531 $10.02

Old 07-15-2012, 02:55 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

inb4 I ship the stud8 thingie

Where's KT?

Old 07-15-2012, 02:59 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Silver joker on #30 HU

Old 07-15-2012, 03:19 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x4
Survivor Champion

silver joker Event 32

Old 07-15-2012, 03:34 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

silver joker event #35

Old 07-15-2012, 04:32 PM
Surfers Event Winner x10
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

Silver joker on event 33

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker