Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Tournaments and Events
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-2012, 04:26 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallgreenstar SNG Championship No.11

Welcome to the 11th Sit and Go Championship!

The Sit and Go Championship is an official Surfers Poker bling title event.

How it works

The winner will be determined by a points system.

All you have to do is play some Sit-and-Gos over a 2.5 week period. Any size SNGs. Simple as that. Your results will be automatically tracked.

Dates
  • Registration closes: 16:00 ET on Fri 24th August
  • Contest takes place: Between 00:01 ET on Sat 25th August and 23:59 ET on Mon 17th September

Prizes

The winner will be the person with the highest points score. You can use your score from either small field (up to 18-man SNGs) or from Big field (45-180 man).

In the event of a tie then whoever has the highest Average ROI will win, comparing the actual Average ROI for Small field, to half of the Average ROI for Big field.

There will be a bling title for the winner, plus BAS access, plus a $15 prize....plus unlimited amounts of prestige obviously.

Points (any size SNG from HU to 18-man)
Note: Points only apply if you also ended in profit

25 to 49 SNGs

Average ROI 5%-9% - 1 pt
Average ROI 10%-19% - 2 pts
Average ROI 20%-29% - 3 pts
Average ROI 30%-39% - 4 pts
Average ROI 40%+ - 5 pts

50 to 99 SNGs

Average ROI 5%-9% - 2 pts
Average ROI 10%-19% - 3 pts
Average ROI 20%-29% - 4 pts
Average ROI 30%-39% - 5 pts
Average ROI 40%+ - 6 pts

100 to 199 SNGs

Average ROI 5%-9% - 3 pts
Average ROI 10%-19% - 4 pts
Average ROI 20%-29% - 5 pts
Average ROI 30%-39% - 6 pts
Average ROI 40%+ - 7 pts

200 SNGs+

Average ROI 5%-9% - 4 pts
Average ROI 10%-19% - 5 pts
Average ROI 20%-29% - 6 pts
Average ROI 30%-39% - 7 pts
Average ROI 40%+ - 8 pts

Points (any size SNG from 45-seaters to 180-seaters)
Note: Points only apply if you also ended in profit

30-69 Big field SNGs

Average ROI 20%-29% - 1 pt
Average ROI 30%-39% - 2 pts
Average ROI 40%-49% - 3 pts
Average ROI 50%-59% - 4 pts
Average ROI 60%+ - 5 pts

70-109 Big field SNGs

Average ROI 10%-19% - 1 pt
Average ROI 20%-29% - 2 pts
Average ROI 30%-39% - 3 pts
Average ROI 40%-49% - 4 pts
Average ROI 50%-59% - 5 pts
Average ROI 60%-69% - 6 pts
Average ROI 70%+ - 7 pts

110+ Big field SNGs

Average ROI 10%-19% - 2 pts
Average ROI 20%-29% - 3 pts
Average ROI 30%-39% - 4 pts
Average ROI 40%-49% - 5 pts
Average ROI 50%-59% - 6 pts
Average ROI 60%-69% - 7 pts
Average ROI 70%+ - 8 pts

How to take part

To take part simply post your Pokerstars ID below. Other sites will be considered upon request (eg for Americans).
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 08-13-2012, 04:55 PM
Surfers Event Winner x5
Elite Supernova Staker II
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3

Staker Points: 30339.75
TPS: 2710.72
Plays at : Home
Game of choice : Holdem
Fav. Online Player : Prolly VLC
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
LeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Mcc2005

Old 08-13-2012, 05:20 PM
Surfers Event Winner x28
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner x5
SNG Champion
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 22183.18
TPS: 81.7
Game of choice : No Limit Holdem
RiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

EmulationX on Pokerstars.

Do the leaderboards work regardless of opt-in status? If not, then don't forget to opt-in if you want to participate.

Old 08-13-2012, 06:15 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

I cannot create leaderboards through sharkscope anymore.
So is there a workaround for this?

Old 08-13-2012, 06:32 PM
Surfers Event Winner x6
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x3
Pro Tour Winner

Staker Points: 17343.16
TPS: 166.9
Plays at : PokerStars
Game of choice : PL omaha, PLO8
Fav. Pro : Tony G
Spungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via MSN to Spungo

Spungo on stars

Old 08-13-2012, 07:46 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse - Verified
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 4974.33
TPS: 10415.99
Plays at : Stars, FTP, 888, Ipo
Game of choice : Omaha H/L, NLHE
Fav. Pro : Negreanu
no1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Poker

1mtm91 on stars.

Old 08-13-2012, 09:31 PM
Administrator

Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
I cannot create leaderboards through sharkscope anymore.
So is there a workaround for this?
What we did last time was search on the IDs using filters, and compile leaderboards like that; instead of their pre-submitted private leaderboards
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 08-13-2012, 11:21 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 3824.51
TPS: 14136.305
Plays at : pokerstars
Fav. Online Player : frogtrain97
Fav. Pro : tony helmuth
char Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Poker

pro.ashley69

Old 08-14-2012, 04:54 AM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Supernova Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 1837.65
TPS: 332.33
Plays at : Bodoms azz
Fav. Online Player : Jappie007
Fav. Pro : Ray Romano
Jay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of Poker

dont know if I can handle another devastating lose

Old 08-14-2012, 03:52 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Count me in btw. Dr.Justice

Old 08-14-2012, 05:08 PM
Silver Supernova Horse
Elite Supernova Staker III

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 44887.12
TPS: 3125.505
Game of choice : NLHE MTTs.
Fav. Online Player : durrrr
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
TomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to TomPerez Send a message via Skype™ to TomPerez

Okay I'll join, TomPerez on Stars.

My blog is inactive again, check it out!

[9/23/2010 5:45:13 PM] mark withers: ha ur too smart to get levelled i fail
^^^^^^ Listen to this man. Many have tried, many have failed. Your tries are useless, for I am Erik, The Unlevelable!
Except for Sal, he did it

Old 08-16-2012, 07:20 AM

Staker Points: 0
TPS: 0
bringmecards Best Poker Forum Member Contenderbringmecards Best Poker Forum Member Contenderbringmecards Best Poker Forum Member Contenderbringmecards Best Poker Forum Member Contenderbringmecards Best Poker Forum Member Contender

Would like to join Pokerstars name is bringmecards

Old 08-17-2012, 01:50 PM
Administrator

Entrants so far

Leafs (Mcc2005)
Riverwheel (EmulationX)
Spungo (Spungo)
no1yidmax (1mtm91)
char (pro.ashley69)
DrJustice (Dr.Justice)
TomPerez (TomPerez)
bringmecards (bringmecards)

Old 08-17-2012, 03:08 PM
Supernova Staker - Verified
Elite Supernova Horse

Staker Points: 5350.27
TPS: 8138.555
Mentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of Poker

Mentality135 on Stars

P.S Did some stalking RiverWheel your stars graph is amazing

Old 08-17-2012, 03:35 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Platinum Staker - Verified
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 779.02
TPS: 5069.93
Plays at : Full Tits again yey
Game of choice : NL Holdem
Fav. Online Player : johnny4f
Fav. Pro : Liv, obv
MrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to MrHoliday Send a message via Skype™ to MrHoliday

Nothing to lose I guess... MrNeverdie on Stars, for laughs way I'm running atm

New house, 10000 BBs

Check raise a donk into oblivion - Priceless

"Principle is the same, rest is nuances"

You call when I float, and I turn my ace

Balkanian tango always ends up on the pavement

Old 08-17-2012, 05:23 PM
Surfers Event Winner x28
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner x5
SNG Champion
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 22183.18
TPS: 81.7
Game of choice : No Limit Holdem
RiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentality135 View Post
Mentality135 on Stars

P.S Did some stalking RiverWheel your stars graph is amazing
Too kind.

Old 08-17-2012, 08:22 PM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Gold Supernova Staker
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified

SNG Champion x2

Staker Points: 8224.99
TPS: 905.305
Plays at : FullTilt
Game of choice : Holdem NoLimit
Fav. Pro : 'KidPoker' Negreanu
Hesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of Poker

Just in case:
Hesaf on Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthorn View Post
I LOVE YOU hesaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
along came hesaf like an express train
Quote:
I feel such a noob.
PS: Hesaf
FTP: Whozznext

Old 08-17-2012, 10:00 PM
Supernova Staker - Verified
Elite Supernova Horse

Staker Points: 5350.27
TPS: 8138.555
Mentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverWheel View Post
Too kind.
Jump up stakes!

Old 08-18-2012, 12:43 AM
Elite Supernova Staker II
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 21892.25
TPS: 9305.13
Plays at : pokerstars
jappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to jappie007

jappie007

Old 08-21-2012, 02:40 PM
Administrator

Quote:
  • Registration closes: 16:00 ET on Fri 24th August
  • Contest takes place: Between 00:01 ET on Sat 25th August and 23:59 ET on Mon 17th September
A few days left for any more entrants

Old 08-21-2012, 02:46 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 3732.6
TPS: 1641.68
Plays at : stars
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : KevinThorn
Fav. Pro : PB-SP-SC
kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to kevinthorn

I'll go ahead and take a pass on this event, give someone else a chance to win something, as obv itd be unfair for me to enter

Old 08-21-2012, 03:49 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Supernova Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 1837.65
TPS: 332.33
Plays at : Bodoms azz
Fav. Online Player : Jappie007
Fav. Pro : Ray Romano
Jay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
I'll go ahead and take a pass on this event, give someone else a chance to win something, as obv itd be unfair for me to enter
how kind of you

Old 08-21-2012, 04:58 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Quote:
Says the man without SnG Championship titles

Old 08-21-2012, 05:38 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Says the man without SnG Championship titles
Even I have that

Where's KT?

Old 08-22-2012, 11:52 AM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

PB-SP-SC on stars

Where's KT?

Old 08-24-2012, 03:36 PM
Administrator

About 5 hours left for any more entrants

Old 08-24-2012, 06:37 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse XII

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 14931.81
TPS: 78160.49
Frogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Agent Bear

Old 08-25-2012, 08:04 AM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner

MrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Is this stars only ? If not I would include my Titan user as well, not sure how that would work... FishofSarajevo there I believe

New house, 10000 BBs

Old 08-25-2012, 12:13 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHoliday View Post
Is this stars only ? If not I would include my Titan user as well, not sure how that would work... FishofSarajevo there I believe
It could be Titan if you wish. But one or the other, not both. Reason: to make it easier for stats.

Please confirm which one you'd like to use

Old 08-25-2012, 02:36 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner

Quote:
It could be Titan if you wish. But one or the other, not both. Reason: to make it easier for stats.

Please confirm which one you'd like to use
Titan it is, its small fields, 12 people, no way in hell I win with 180s

New house, 10000 BBs

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker