Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse - Verified
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 4974.33
TPS: 10415.99
Plays at : Stars, FTP, 888, Ipo
Game of choice : Omaha H/L, NLHE
Fav. Pro : Negreanu
no1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Poker
Default How is everyone?

Hey guys, hope you're all well. Long time obviously and the forum sadly seems a bit dead these days, but I have started a poker / life podcast with a few friends, and the forum came up on the podcast and I gave it a shoutout, so made me think of coming back again and having a look around.

Very nostalgic but looking through some old posts jesus was I an aggy youngster all those years ago. Hope everyone is well anyway, it's episode 2 where I shout out Surfers, if anyone is interested and wants to give a listen here's the link to the channel

https://youtube.com/channel/UCA3ThW4RGdNxYtM81BGYGfg

Other than that I'm still playing poker full time and have had a really good last few years, hope everyone is staying safe with the pandemic going on and managing to play a few hands and rake a few pots.

How are you all, and what's been going on?

Much love to all take care,

Max

Last edited by no1yidmax : 03-05-2021 at 05:13 PM.

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 03-08-2021, 02:32 AM
Surfers Event Winner x7
Platinum Horse - Verified
Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 1515.18
TPS: 238.285
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : Omaha Hi/Lo
Fav. Online Player : The Guy Losing To Me
Fav. Pro : not Dude904
smokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via AIM to smokinat420 Send a message via Skype™ to smokinat420

Im here! first time in forever LMAO

Stars is legal here in Michigan now! sad the room is so dead.

Hope all is well with everyone! im sure so much has changed in the years I know my life has
u suck.
im just unlucky
"You've got to get to the stage in life where going for it is more important than winning or losing"

PokerstarsID: smokinat420
FullTiltID: smokinat420
Heropoker: smokesmoke
OMAHA H/L MASTER!!!!

Old 03-08-2021, 09:59 AM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Interesting video, thanks Max. Sounds like a good approach/mantra. Coincidently I was talking to someone about this 1% rule the other day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokinat420 View Post
Stars is legal here in Michigan now! sad the room is so dead.
Hi!!!

What's the volume of players like?
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 03-16-2021, 03:50 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Aloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm covid-scared

Where's KT?

Old 03-22-2021, 11:50 AM
Surfers Event Winner
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse - Verified
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 4974.33
TPS: 10415.99
Plays at : Stars, FTP, 888, Ipo
Game of choice : Omaha H/L, NLHE
Fav. Pro : Negreanu
no1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Poker

Hey guys, I suppose Iíll just bump this thread whenever we put a new episode out and then you guys can have a look if youíre interested, surfers came up again in episode 3 haha, plus one of the team won the PP millions for 775k so that was very cool!

Hope youíre still all great and I think weíll slowly be ok PB!

Anyway hereís the newest episode :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7HAUOE5B5g

Stay well and safe all, and gl at the tables!

Scoop has been announced for the 4th of April, so will anyone be playing any events? Maybe we could get something going on here?

Old 03-23-2021, 06:41 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1yidmax View Post
Hey guys, I suppose Iíll just bump this thread whenever we put a new episode out and then you guys can have a look if youíre interested, surfers came up again in episode 3 haha, plus one of the team won the PP millions for 775k so that was very cool!

Scoop has been announced for the 4th of April, so will anyone be playing any events? Maybe we could get something going on here?
AOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Where's KT?

Old 03-24-2021, 11:21 AM
Administrator

Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:

Planning on playing some. Maybe 4 or 5 events. Haven't really looked at the schedule yet
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 03-24-2021, 11:47 AM
Administrator

Got episode 2 playing in the background. I'm glad a BAS bailed out the rent at Uni, haha. Nice one.

Old 03-24-2021, 05:43 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Silver Supernova Staker
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified

Sharkfin Winner x2
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 5172.84
TPS: 2813.335
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : pro.ashley69
Fav. Pro : Tom Dwan
Bodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:

Hey Max long time bud, Iíll check out the pod cast tonight while Iím bored at work.

Iím going to try play as many SCOOP events as I can when I have time with my work schedule I can only play every other week.

Old 03-24-2021, 11:18 PM
Verified Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 2280.79
TPS: 18.77
Plays at : Hero
Game of choice : O8
Fav. Online Player : thorny frog
tomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to tomano

Hey Max,
Stoked to hear you are doing well! Look forward to checking out your podcast.
Not a lot of poker here lately. Was playing a bit on Global. Made a few bucks in the micros. Put the profits on Robinhood. Now I am doing legalized online gambling on the stock market. I mean, investing!
Too busy to play that much poker. Married with kids, started a coffee roasting business. Still surfing though. (Watch out for the old timer on his longboard.)
I still check in here from time to time. Good times!

Old 04-18-2021, 01:19 PM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Gold Supernova Staker
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified

SNG Champion x2

Staker Points: 8224.99
TPS: 905.305
Plays at : FullTilt
Game of choice : Holdem NoLimit
Fav. Pro : 'KidPoker' Negreanu
Hesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of Poker

Fine but really bored at playing on-line....
So far I played 90 tournaments in 2021 and the major series on Stars and Uni are great but wow what a lot of players....... variance is a beast there

Really looking forward to play live again!!
That will definitely turn the number of tournaments down and is lots of more fun.

Planning to go to Rozvadov in July (in the 5* hotel) but I doubt whether it will happen with the recent COVID developments here in the Netherlands and Europe....

Good luck to all of you and stay safe!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthorn View Post
I LOVE YOU hesaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
along came hesaf like an express train
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
I feel such a noob.
PS: Hesaf
FTP: Whozznext

Old 04-30-2021, 05:50 AM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Silver Supernova Staker - Verified

Staker Points: 2163.77
TPS: 144.03
Plays at : No where, thrown out
Game of choice : nl holdem
Fav. Online Player : Testical McGee
Fav. Pro : Big Poppa
Willtakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Yahoo to Willtakem Send a message via Skype™ to Willtakem

I moved tto northern Nevada a few years back. about 45 min from Reno. we can only play for money on WSOP site, sucks really. but, I live out in the country so the covid ain't gettin me. fingers crossed.

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker