Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Staker Points: 12350.029999999999
TPS: 36978.17
Plays at : CampusBar
Fav. Online Player : Ademir Galeno
Fav. Pro : dude904
ouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramp1579 View Post
Wear Surfer's when your not playing.
i think itd be fine wearing surfers stuff normally but if i made a tv table i think stars pay serious money to wear their stuff

id probably go with stars stuff but then spread the wealth back on surfers with some more freerolls to attract noobs and also reward regulars

dude904 paid me $9001 for this promotional forum sig

awaiting funds

Old 02-10-2010, 03:56 PM
Moderator & Staking Manager
Surfers Event Winner x14
Silver Supernova Staker - Verified
WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 1771.78
TPS: 7.535
Plays at : Carbon Poker
Game of choice : NL hold em
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
tramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouchbadbeat View Post
i think itd be fine wearing surfers stuff normally but if i made a tv table i think stars pay serious money to wear their stuff

id probably go with stars stuff but then spread the wealth back on surfers with some more freerolls to attract noobs and also reward regulars
No drama, you just sorted it out.

Old 02-10-2010, 04:09 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Weeeeeee, omg nice job Ouchie.
Have fun in Vegas, sweet accomplishment

Old 02-10-2010, 04:16 PM
Banned
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 1601.49
TPS: 144.305
Plays at : dont....
veidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to veidtmeister

f'ing sweet, congratulations.

Just called the embassy and reported you as a suspected Al Queda terrorist, so you'll be on the no-fly list by tomorrow......

j/k obv.

where are you staying??? OMG, I want to tell you so many things to do/not to do....

Old 02-10-2010, 04:18 PM
Supernova Staker - Verified
Elite Supernova Horse

Staker Points: 5350.27
TPS: 8138.555
Mentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of Poker

Awesome job man. Still think this satties are bad for you to play because even though you shipped a ticket you are basically spending like 1/2 your BR on one event, I would be using the money you used to get this ticket to play tournys for cash prizes. But itll be a good experience

Old 02-10-2010, 04:23 PM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

ouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

i can play more satties if i want to and get the W$ or whatever its called these days

plus it works both ways, even if i mincash thats still a huge score for me
not that i think ill be playing to mincash...well, maybe if im ok stacked, but if im short i think ill gamble

awaiting funds

Old 02-10-2010, 04:43 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Gold Supernova Horse
Gold Staker - Verified
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 224.99
TPS: 4666.2
Game of choice : Mass Effect 2
johnny4f Godlike Genius of Pokerjohnny4f Godlike Genius of Pokerjohnny4f Godlike Genius of Pokerjohnny4f Godlike Genius of Pokerjohnny4f Godlike Genius of Pokerjohnny4f Godlike Genius of Pokerjohnny4f Godlike Genius of Pokerjohnny4f Godlike Genius of Pokerjohnny4f Godlike Genius of Pokerjohnny4f Godlike Genius of Pokerjohnny4f Godlike Genius of Pokerjohnny4f Godlike Genius of Pokerjohnny4f Godlike Genius of Pokerjohnny4f Godlike Genius of Pokerjohnny4f Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
i can play more satties if i want to and get the W$ or whatever its called these days

plus it works both ways, even if i mincash thats still a huge score for me
not that i think ill be playing to mincash...well, maybe if im ok stacked, but if im short i think ill gamble
now watch out for AA on the bubble

Old 02-10-2010, 04:51 PM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny4f View Post
now watch out for AA on the bubble
i dont think im ever folding AA on the bubble, would have to be some really crazy circumstances for me to consider that

but like 99.9% i play it/shove it

maybe if i have 2bbs and im on the big blind, and 2 shortstacks go allin before me and a bigstack calls, i might fold it in that spot but like i say itd have to be some crazy setup

awaiting funds

Old 02-10-2010, 05:09 PM
Elite Supernova Horse

Mentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of Poker

I just dont really understand the logic behind this thats all. I mean Id fkn love to go to vegas but if you want to go pro money is more important and the 7k or so youve won would be better for you than entering a tourny theres probably only a 1 in 9 or so chance of you cashing. Im assuming you cant sell this package anyway, all Im saying is personally I wouldnt play for an entry I couldnt sell because you are paying obscenely outside BRM in the venetian event.

Having said that if you just treat it like something you want to do for the experience thats cool. Imagine you had lost like 4k trying to satty in though?

Old 02-10-2010, 05:11 PM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentality135 View Post
I just dont really understand the logic behind this thats all. I mean Id fkn love to go to vegas but if you want to go pro money is more important and the 7k or so youve won would be better for you than entering a tourny theres probably only a 1 in 9 or so chance of you cashing. Im assuming you cant sell this package anyway, all Im saying is personally I wouldnt play for an entry I couldnt sell because you are paying obscenely outside BRM in the venetian event.

Having said that if you just treat it like something you want to do for the experience thats cool. Imagine you had lost like 4k trying to satty in though?
the mincashes are $700 and ive never spent that much in 1 game so i dont think its as high risk as it might appear at first

awaiting funds

Old 02-10-2010, 05:14 PM
Elite Supernova Horse

How many entrants and how many min cash though? I mean its fine to do this for fun but as far as im concerned its certainly not good BRM, its awful BRM. Think about how much you risk, with a 8 in 9 or so chance you wont cash anyway.

Old 02-10-2010, 05:17 PM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentality135 View Post
How many entrants and how many min cash though? I mean its fine to do this for fun but as far as im concerned its certainly not good BRM, its awful BRM. Think about how much you risk, with a 8 in 9 or so chance you wont cash anyway.
the chance of cashing isnt bad, over half the field are gone by the addon

i think with the one i cashed there were 111 players and at the break just about 36 left

this time it was just 5 paid since there were 2 packages but often itll be 9 or 10 paid

awaiting funds

Old 02-10-2010, 05:17 PM
Banned
After Dark Winner

veidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

http://surferspoker.com/showthread.p...956#post410956

Old 02-10-2010, 05:28 PM
Verified Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 2280.79
TPS: 18.77
Plays at : Hero
Game of choice : O8
Fav. Online Player : thorny frog
tomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to tomano

wtg Ouch!
you do give us inspiration to aspire to greatness

Old 02-10-2010, 05:56 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
the chance of cashing isnt bad, over half the field are gone by the addon

i think with the one i cashed there were 111 players and at the break just about 36 left
lol field full of chancers

Nice one btw
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 02-10-2010, 06:08 PM
Elite Supernova Horse

Quote:
Originally Posted by veidtmeister View Post
100% true if you play for fun, 100% wrong if you play for a living

Old 02-10-2010, 06:09 PM
Banned

Staker Points: 6132.3
TPS: 47826.825
Fav. Online Player : dude904
dude904 Best Poker Forum Member Contenderdude904 Best Poker Forum Member Contender

just sell your action yo

Old 02-10-2010, 06:16 PM
Banned
After Dark Winner

Play it...

If you play, and go out first in the tourney, you'll be bummed, and wished you'd sold it...but you'll still have fun, and the memory of lost money will fade....

If you sell it, the memory of the gained money will fade, and you'll always look back and WISH you had played.....

Old 02-10-2010, 06:20 PM
Gold Level Staker
Silver Level Horse

Staker Points: 205.6
TPS: 124.4565
Plays at : USA sites
Game of choice : texas hold'em
Fav. Online Player : Tom 'durp' dwan
Fav. Pro : Venice
xtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via AIM to xtwist3dx Send a message via Skype™ to xtwist3dx

I say play it because even if you don't cash you only lost about 1/7 of your roll getting there so it wouldn't be SUPER devestating as I see some other people are making it sound.

PM for Skype

Old 02-10-2010, 06:46 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Silver Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 4518.88
TPS: 0
Plays at : PokerStars
Game of choice : Sit 'n Go
Fav. Online Player : spacegravy
Fav. Pro : Dani Stern
DutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
good idea
might order somethin now
hope i dont get the moral dilemma of wearin Pokerstars stuff for $$ vs surfers stuff for loyalty/good site exposure

thatd be a freakin tough decision
You can make a SurfersPoker badge, others sponsors are allowed
the F word is the effing best word in the dictionary. now stfu.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PB-SP-SC View Post
DonkMart is playing

W-T-F

Old 02-10-2010, 06:53 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 3732.6
TPS: 1641.68
Plays at : stars
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : KevinThorn
Fav. Pro : PB-SP-SC
kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to kevinthorn

he has to play it fools

Old 02-10-2010, 06:55 PM
Banned

dude904 Best Poker Forum Member Contenderdude904 Best Poker Forum Member Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthorn View Post
he has to play it fools
yea but he can sell his action.

Old 02-10-2010, 07:02 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude904 View Post
yea but he can sell his action.
duh but he wont cus he'll be pissed if he cashes and has to give $$ away and tilted if he loses others money (less os than the first scenario)

Old 02-10-2010, 07:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
duh but he wont cus he'll be pissed if he cashes and has to give $$ away and tilted if he loses others money (less os than the first scenario)
doubt it

Old 02-10-2010, 07:06 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Quote:
doubt it
i think i know obb better

Old 02-10-2010, 07:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
i think i know obb better
true; he isnt smart enuff to minimize risk

Old 02-10-2010, 07:39 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker - Verified

WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 2543.84
TPS: 904.225
Game of choice : nlhe
Fav. Pro : Kevin Murphy obv
mizzo5678 Godlike Genius of Pokermizzo5678 Godlike Genius of Pokermizzo5678 Godlike Genius of Pokermizzo5678 Godlike Genius of Pokermizzo5678 Godlike Genius of Pokermizzo5678 Godlike Genius of Pokermizzo5678 Godlike Genius of Pokermizzo5678 Godlike Genius of Pokermizzo5678 Godlike Genius of Pokermizzo5678 Godlike Genius of Pokermizzo5678 Godlike Genius of Pokermizzo5678 Godlike Genius of Pokermizzo5678 Godlike Genius of Pokermizzo5678 Godlike Genius of Pokermizzo5678 Godlike Genius of Pokermizzo5678 Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via Skype™ to mizzo5678

Congrats

I'm sure you will have a blast even if you don't cash the event. I mean you are going to be in Vegas, that in itself is fun

Old 02-10-2010, 07:41 PM
Silver Supernova Horse
Elite Supernova Staker III

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 44887.12
TPS: 3125.505
Game of choice : NLHE MTTs.
Fav. Online Player : durrrr
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
TomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to TomPerez Send a message via Skype™ to TomPerez

Of course he's playing, fun>money>BRM.

My blog is inactive again, check it out!

[9/23/2010 5:45:13 PM] mark withers: ha ur too smart to get levelled i fail
^^^^^^ Listen to this man. Many have tried, many have failed. Your tries are useless, for I am Erik, The Unlevelable!
Except for Sal, he did it

Old 02-10-2010, 09:50 PM
Surfers Event Winner x10
Elite Supernova Staker III
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 45550.62
TPS: 3184.68
Game of choice : NL Hold'Em
Fav. Online Player : DutchMart
Fav. Pro : Lex Veldhuis
BlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to BlueRain

Great ouch, really happy to see this

I agree with Mentality though, and your avoiding the point he made, but I know you a lil

Agree with dude aswell, 5,5k is too much my friend!

Awesome!!

Stars ID: Jroen Poker(Ermelo)
FTP ID: BlueRain16(E)

Old 02-11-2010, 04:18 AM
Elite Supernova Horse

Quote:
true; he isnt smart enuff to minimize risk
I dont think its about how smart he is but I dont think he will minimize risk

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker