Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

KT - pm me...

KT - get on skype...

dude = KT's bitch imo

Where's KT?

Old 02-12-2010, 10:33 PM
Supernova Staker - Verified
Elite Supernova Horse

Staker Points: 5350.27
TPS: 8138.555
Mentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of PokerMentality135 Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PB-SP-SC View Post
KT - pm me...

KT - get on skype...

KT = dude's bitch imo
FYP =]

Old 02-12-2010, 10:39 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

lol wut

Where's KT?

Old 02-12-2010, 10:41 PM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Elite Supernova Staker III
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3
SNG Champion
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 60373.23
TPS: 16052.37
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE Turbos
Fav. Online Player : UPGRAYEDD420
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
NightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to NightTrain87 Send a message via Skype™ to NightTrain87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentality135 View Post
Youre just wrong. Im gonna come across as a villain and everyone is going to get pissed at me but youre just giving out terrible advice. Seriously, playing sattys to one shot tournys with a buyin that is literally 25 times outside your bankroll is obscenely bad BRM. If ouch played for fun it would be all cool and I wouldnt say anything but if you want to make A LIVING playing poker fun comes second. ITS A JOB.

This thread is exasperating me because Im coming across as being a total dick when Im just trying to give good advice.

Last time Ill try and explain what Im saying. If ouch had used the money he used in sattys to play tournys and won 7k hed be in an obscenely better position than he is now. Just because a satty is inside BRM it doesnt mean its smart to play it. Theres just a serious level of misunderstanding itt about satellites imo.

Like Ive said 1000 times, Im glad ouch won the satty and i hope he takes it down. But if he takes it down for 8 bazillion dollars it doesnt make my advice bad and he wont have "proved me wrong". Thats just results orientated BS.

I dont really see any harm in what ouch has done tbh as he wants to put some excitement into his game and Id fkn love to go to vegas. Im just saying I want people to understand its outside of BRM and if hed spent 6k trying to satty in and not managed it people would sound very different.

Final Summary : I HAVE FAITH IN OUCHS ABILITY. IM GLAD HE WON THE FKN SATTY AND IM GLAD HES GOING TO VEGAS. I DONT HATE OUCH. I DONT WANT OUCH TO DIE IN A GREASE FIRE. IM NOT ABUSING OUCH. I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO SEE THAT PLAYING THESE SATTYS IS PLAYING OUTSIDE BRM. PROBABLY LAST POST IN THREAD LOL
Best post in this thread, by far.

Old 02-12-2010, 10:58 PM
Banned
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 1601.49
TPS: 144.305
Plays at : dont....
veidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to veidtmeister

To put it in perspective...what OBB spent would be similar to someone with a $500 BR, spending $35 in sattys to get a ticket for a $260 tourney....

Last edited by veidtmeister : 02-12-2010 at 11:06 PM.

Old 02-12-2010, 11:48 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 3732.6
TPS: 1641.68
Plays at : stars
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : KevinThorn
Fav. Pro : PB-SP-SC
kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to kevinthorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by veidtmeister View Post
To put it in perspective...what OBB spent would be similar to someone with a $500 BR, spending $35 in sattys to get a ticket for a $260 tourney....
but you can take $T in that situation

Old 02-13-2010, 12:17 AM
Banned
After Dark Winner

veidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthorn View Post
but you can take $T in that situation
true...but unlike you, I dont have hookers and blow in my living room...

Old 02-13-2010, 12:48 AM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by veidtmeister View Post
true...but unlike you, I dont have hookers and blow in my living room...
then ask yourself who has truly solved the game of life

Old 02-13-2010, 01:02 AM
Banned
After Dark Winner

Quote:
then ask yourself who has truly solved the game of life

Old 02-13-2010, 10:20 AM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Staker Points: 12350.029999999999
TPS: 36978.17
Plays at : CampusBar
Fav. Online Player : Ademir Galeno
Fav. Pro : dude904
ouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

how about playin these satties with the intention to keep playing them if you win a ticket

first time you win a package but after that you win $7k T$

this time i didnt really have the chance to do that because the UKIPT got in the way but i think if it hadn't i'd still be playing them because i think i do have an edge, ive got to numerous FTs i think

edit: just checked

played 11, mincashed twice and shipped once
small sample size but solid results

edit2: actually, the 2 tourneys with 200+ players are not satties at all so my record is actually played 9, cashed 2, shipped 1

dude904 paid me $9001 for this promotional forum sig

awaiting funds

Last edited by ouchbadbeat : 02-13-2010 at 10:26 AM.

Old 02-13-2010, 10:29 AM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Silver Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 4518.88
TPS: 0
Plays at : PokerStars
Game of choice : Sit 'n Go
Fav. Online Player : spacegravy
Fav. Pro : Dani Stern
DutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDutchMart Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

h yeah, there ara a lot of pro's and semi pro's just grinding the satties.
Works for them, so why wont it work for you. And they get to go to nice live tourneys as well but I doubt if that's +EV.

Gives the chance of a once in a lifetime cash and fame though!
the F word is the effing best word in the dictionary. now stfu.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PB-SP-SC View Post
DonkMart is playing

W-T-F

Old 02-13-2010, 03:18 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouchbadbeat View Post
how about playin these satties with the intention to keep playing them if you win a ticket

first time you win a package but after that you win $7k T$

this time i didnt really have the chance to do that because the UKIPT got in the way but i think if it hadn't i'd still be playing them because i think i do have an edge, ive got to numerous FTs i think

edit: just checked

played 11, mincashed twice and shipped once
small sample size but solid results

edit2: actually, the 2 tourneys with 200+ players are not satties at all so my record is actually played 9, cashed 2, shipped 1
dont you get $W tho? lil less helpful than $T

Old 02-13-2010, 06:20 PM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Staker Points: 12350.029999999999
TPS: 36978.17
Plays at : CampusBar
Fav. Online Player : Ademir Galeno
Fav. Pro : dude904
ouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
dont you get $W tho? lil less helpful than $T
maybe, not sure
whatever you get theyre definitely tradeable for real casharonies

dude904 paid me $9001 for this promotional forum sig

awaiting funds

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker